KAS Exam Pattern
Karnataka Public Service Commission is conducted KAS Exam for the assortment of the candidates on Commercial Taxes, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, DSP, and District Backward Classes Welfare Officer Position. KAS Exam Pattern is provided here for the participants according to the selection procedure here.
Karnataka Administrative Services Exam is expected in the month of August 2018, so it is mandatory to download KAS Exam Pattern PDF by the applicants before the commencement of the examination. KPSC KAS Exam New Pattern can help you to understand the marking scheme as well as structure of the paper.
Contenders can check KPSC KAS Exam Pattern 2018 Pdf for Prelims-Mains Examination and details regarding Elective Subject/No of Ques/Marks by going through this page which is designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
KAS Exam Pattern
KAS Exam Pattern Prelims 2018:
- The Preliminary Examination will be conducted as multiple type paper.
- There will be two papers containing 100 questions of 200 marks as per KAS Exam Question Paper Pattern.
- General Studies related to National and International and Importance Humanities are the parts of Paper I.
- Paper II comprises General Studies related to State Importance, General Science & Tech, Environment & Ecology and General Mental Ability.
|Sl. No.||Subject Area||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||General Studies related to National and|
|1.||General Studies related to State Importance||40||80|
|2.||General Science & Tech, Environment & Ecology||30||60|
|3.||General Mental Ability||30||60|
KAS Mains Exam Pattern 2018:
- Qualified candidates in Prelims examination will participate in Mains Exam.
- Main examination will be conducted as conventional, descriptive type that of Degree level.
- The standard of paper I Kannada and Paper II English will be respectively at SSLC level.
- Each paper carries a maximum of 250 marks as per KAS Exam New Pattern.
- 03 Hours will be provided to the candidates for solving the examination paper.
- Minimum qualifying marks will be given for reservation candidates as per the rules.
|Qualifying Papers||Kannada||150 Marks||2 Hours|
|English||150 Marks||2 Hours|
Get Here Complete: KPSC Syllabus
List of Compulsory Subjects in Main
|Compulsory Papers||Paper I||Essay||250 marks||3 Hours|
|Paper II||General Studies 1||250 marks||3 Hours|
|Paper III||General Studies 2||250 marks||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||General Studies 3||250 marks||3 Hours|
|Paper V||General Studies 4||250 marks||3 Hours|
|Paper VI||Optional Subject Paper I||250 marks||3 Hours|
|Paper VII||Optional Subject Paper II||250 marks||3 Hours|
|Total marks for written examination||1750 marks|
List of Elective Subjects:
|Agriculture, Sericulture, Agricultural Marketing And Co-Operation|
Animal Husbandry, Veterinary Sciences And Fisheries
|Civil Engineering||Commerce, Accounting:, Business Organization & Secretarial Practice:|
|Criminology||Economics, Karnataka Economy|
|Physics||Political Science And International Relations|
|Zoology||Rural Development & Co-operation|
Check Last 5 Year Papers: KPSC Question Papers
KPSC KAS Personality Test 2018:
- Qualified candidates in prelims followed by mains examination will go for Personality Test 2018.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes in the same ratio of vacancies reserved for them.
- Personality Test shall carry a maximum of 200 marks.
Pattern Of KAS Exam By KPSC -Negative Evaluation:
- There will four alternatives and you need to choose correct answers according to the KAS Exam Question Pattern.
- As per Exam Pattern For KAS, 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- There will be no penalty for the unanswered questions.
Note: Contenders can download KPSC KAS Exam Pattern 2018 PDF by going through the Official Website also. Contenders can grab rest of the details regarding KAS Exam Pattern Jammu or any other updates by connecting with our portal.
Have a look on below links
|KPSC KAS Application Form||KPSC Admit Card|
|KPSC Result||Karnataka PSC Recruitment|
|KPSC Login My Profile||KPSC Rank List|