Kerala University Distance Education
Kerala University Distance Education has started in the year of 1976, is one of the pioneering centre of distance learning in the state. School of Distance Education, University of Kerala, offers 25 programmes, both UG and PG through distance mode of learning.
Interested Students may apply for admissions for the academic session 2018-19 through online mode or offline mode. Candidates will be required to submit applications before the last date updating soon.
Contenders may collect entire details related to courses offered by Kerala University Distance Education 2018 and fee structure from this single page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Kerala University Distance Education
Kerala University School of Distance Education Programs List:
- B.A. Economics
- B.A. English
- B.A. History
- B.A. Malayalam
- B.A. Political Science
- B.A. Sociology
- B.Com (Computer Application)
- B.Com Co-operation (Elective)
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
- M.A. Economics
- M.A. English
- M.A. Hindi
- M.A. History
- M.A. Malayalam
- M.A. Political Science
- M.A. Public Administration
- M.A. Sociology
- M.Com – Finance
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- MLISc (2 Semester, 1 year)
For UG Programs:
Students should have passed intermediate from recognized institute or any other equivalent examination.
For PG Programs
Candidates must have graduation degree with minimum marks from recognized university or institute.
Read Also: Reasons That You Should Never Skip a Class
University Of Kerala Fee Structure 2018:
Kerala University Distance Education – Fee Structure:
|Courses||Duration||Fee Structure (INR)|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)||4 Years||—|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years||50,000/Y|
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A)||3 Years||—|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)||3 Years||—|
|Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)||2 Years||—|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 Years||—|
|Bachelor of Vocational Studies (B.Voc)||3 Years||—|
|Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws (B.A.L.L.B.)||5 Years||—|
|Bachelor of Computer Application (B.C.A)||3 Years||—|
|Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)||5 Years||—|
|Bachelor of Law (L.L.B)||3 Years||—|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA] + Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.)||5 Years||—|
|Bachelor of Commerce + Bachelor of Laws (L.L.B.)||5 Years||—|
|Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed)||3 Years||—|
|Bachelor in Audiology and Speech – Language Pathology (BASLP)||3 Years||—|
|Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)||3 Years||—|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts (B.F.A)||3 Years||—|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science(B.Lib.I.Sc)||3 Years||—|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 Years||—|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech)||2 Years||28,445/Y|
|Master of Science (M.Sc)||2 Years||18,250/Y|
|Master of Arts (M.A)||2 Years||1,545/Y|
|Master of Performing Arts (MPA)||2 Years||—|
|Master of Visual Arts (MVA)||2 Years||—|
|Master of Architecture (M.Arch.) (Urban Design)||2 Years||—|
|Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A)||3 Years||—|
|Master of Journalism and Mass Communication (MJMC)||2 Years||—|
|Master of Laws (L.L.M)||2 Years||—|
|Master of Communication & Journalism (MCJ)||2 Years||2,195/Y|
|Master of Planning||2 Years||—|
|Master of Library and Information Science (M.Lib.I.Sc)||2 Years||—|
|Master of Physical Education (M.P.Ed)||2 Years||—|
|Master of Social Work (MSW)||2 Years||—|
|Master of Education (M.Ed)||2 Years||—|
|Masters in Tourism Administration (MTA)||2 Years||8,263/Y|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2 Years||—|
|Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)||1 Year||30,000/Y|
|Post Graduate Diploma||1 Year||15,105/Y|
|Advanced Diploma in Russian||1 Year||700/Y|
|Diploma in Russian||1 Year||700/Y|
|Certificate Course in German||1 Year||700/Y|
Have A Look On Below Section
|Kerala University Admission||Kerala University Results|
|Kerala University Time Table||Kerala University Question Papers|
|Kerala University Syllabus||List of UGC Approved University|
School Of Distance Education:
UG and PG Programmes Admission Schedule
|Admission notification for UG & PG Programmes||4th April 2018|
|Schedule of admission without fine||I semester||II semester|
|UG programmes||30 June 2018||31 December 2018|
|Schedule of admission with a fine of Rs.100/-||I semester||II semester|
|UG programmes||30 July 2018||30 January 2019|
|Schedule of admission with a fine of Rs.250/-||I semester||II semester|
|UG programmes||30 August 2018||28 February 2019|
|Schedule of admission with a fine of Rs.1000/||I semester||II semester|
|UG programmes||30 November 2018||15 March 2019|
Want to Know? Ways To Get Money For College Fees
- Applying candidates may obtain prospectus from the official website of Kerala University SDE office at Palayam, Forms Sales Counter, Palayam Campus and also from the District and Taluk Information Centers of the University of Kerala as well as from the Learners’ Support Centres.
- Students are directed to apply online and send the acknowledgement with relevant documents to The Director, S D E, University of Kerala, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram-695034
- Demand Draft will be drawn from SBT in favour of The Finance Officer, University of Kerala payable at SBT service branch Thiruvananthapuram or from the District Co-operative Bank branches payable at State Co-operative Bank Head office Branch at Thiruvananthapuram
- Aspirants outside Students outside Kerala shall submit Demand Draft from SBI Branches payable at SBI Main Branch, Thiruvananthapuram.
- This is to inform to all applying contenders that they have to pay an additional amount as service charges Rs.100/- for DDE shall be remitted directly in SDE or vide DD drawn from SBI in favour of the Director, SDE payable at service branch, Thiruvananthapuram.
The amount is as follows:
- Cost of Prospectus – Rs. 250/-
- For Overseas Students: Rs.500/-
You May Read This: What Makes a Successful Online Student
Kerala University Admission Process:
Aspirants may get admission in Kerala University Distance Education on the basis of merit list prepare by the admission authority of Kerala university.
Schedule Of Examination:
|Schedule of Examination||I &II semester|
|Date of Notification(UG & PG)||15th March 2019|
|Date of commencement of Examination UG Programmes|
|Date of commencement of Examination PG Programmes||6th May 2019|
|Date of Publishing result of UG programmes||28th June 2019|
|Date of Publishing result of PG programmes||30th September 2019|
How to apply for Kerala University Distance Education Admission?
- Interested Students may obtain admission form from Official website that is ideku.net.
- Contenders may also collect Kerala University Distance Education Admission form from SDE office at Palayam, Forms Sales Counter, Palayam Campus and also from the District and Taluk Information Centers of the University of Kerala as well as from the Learners’ Support Centres.
- Aspirants must fill complete admission from with correct details.
- After that, attach relevant documents and certificates along with Kerala University Distance Education Admission form in proper manner.
- Now, submit the Kerala University Distance Education Admission form through online mode or at the address of the university.
University of Kerala advice to the students that they should apply for admission to these courses online and send the acknowledgment with required documents to Kerala University School of Distance Education office at the address S D E, University of Kerala, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, PIN: 695 034.
Kerala University Distance Education:
The School of Distance Education is one of the pioneering centre of distance learning in the state which was started in 1976 as a teaching and research department of the University of Kerala.
The School was founded with the following objectives:
- To provide quality education to the disadvantaged sections including women and senior citizens.
- To promote career advancement by encouraging diversification and updating of knowledge.
- To provide training in softer and technical skills.
- To participate in human resource development.
- To make learning a life-long, ever enjoyable experience.
Read Here: Ways to Make A Good Impression On Teacher
Kerala University Distance Education Contact Details:
Dr. K. S. Zeenath
School of Distance Education
University of Kerala
Senate House Campus, Palayam
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India-695034
Kerala University Distance Education Contact No:
Enquiry: 0471- 2300132
Academic: 0471-2386125, 2386126, 2386127
Students may get other information related to Kerala University Distance Education 2018–19 from Official Link. You may make this page as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard to obtain latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|