Kerala University Distance Education
University of Kerala offers 25 Courses, both UG and PG through distance mode of learning. Interested candidates can apply for Kerala University Distance Education 2019-20 till the last date which is well provided below. More details about University of Kerala Distance Education are given below.
Highlights of Kerala University Distance Education:
|University Name||Kerala University Distance Education|
|Courses offered||UG, PG|
|Category||Kerala University Distance Education 2019|
Kerala University Distance Education 2019
Kerala University Distance Education Courses List:
Kerala University School of Distance Education Programs List:
- BA. Economics
- BA. English
- BA. History
- BA. Malayalam
- BA. Political Science
- BA. Sociology
- B.Com (Computer Application)
- B.Com Co-operation (Elective)
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
- MA. Economics
- MA. English
- MA. Hindi
- MA. History
- MA. Malayalam
- MA. Political Science
- MA. Public Administration
- MA. Sociology
- M.Com – Finance
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Mathematics
- MLISc (2 Semester, 1 year)
Kerala University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
For Kerala University UG Distance Education:
Students should have passed intermediate from recognized institute or any other equivalent examination.
For Kerala University PG Distance Education:
Candidates must have graduation degree with minimum marks from recognized university or institute.
Must Know: Entrance Exam in India
Kerala University Distance Education Fees Structure:
|Courses||Fee Structure (INR)|
|Master of Physical Education||37000/Y|
|Master of Business Administration||50,000/Y|
|Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws||35000/Y|
|Bachelor of Computer Application||40000/Y|
|Bachelor of Architecture||80000/Y|
|Bachelor of Law||50000/Y|
|Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Laws||65000/Y|
|Bachelor of Commerce + Bachelor of Laws||60000/Y|
|Bachelor of Arts||25000/Y|
|Master of Journalism and Mass Communication||40000/Y|
|Master of Laws||37000/Y|
|Master of Communication & Journalism||2,195/Y|
|Master of Planning||40000/Y|
|Bachelor of Science||27000/Y|
|Bachelor of Education||45000/Y|
|Master of Social Work||28000/Y|
|Master of Education||38000/Y|
|Masters in Tourism Administration||8,263/Y|
|Bachelor of Technology||120000/Y|
|Bachelor of Commerce||17000/Y|
|Bachelor of Vocational Studies||19000/Y|
|Bachelor of Physical Education||40000/Y|
|Bachelor in Audiology and Speech – Language Pathology||45000/Y|
|Bachelor of Social Work||35000/Y|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts||40000/Y|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||40000/Y|
|Bachelor of Business Administration||35000/Y|
|Master of Technology||28,445/Y|
|Master of Philosophy||30,000/Y|
|Post Graduate Diploma||15,105/Y|
|Advanced Diploma in Russian||700/Y|
|Diploma in Russian||700/Y|
|Certificate Course in German||700/Y|
|Master of Science||18,250/Y|
|Master of Arts||1,545/Y|
|Master of Performing Arts||28000/Y|
|Master of Visual Arts||30000/Y|
|Master of Architecture (Urban Design)||27000/Y|
|Master of Computer Applications||38000/Y|
|Master of Library and Information Science||45000/Y|
|Master of Commerce||35000/Y|
Must Know: How to Apply for Scholarship
School Of Distance Education:
UG and PG Programmes Admission Schedule
|Admission notification for UG & PG Programmes||April 2019|
|Schedule of admission without fine||I semester||II semester|
|UG programmes||June 2019||December 2019|
|Schedule of admission with a fine of Rs.100/-||I semester||II semester|
|UG programmes||July 2019||January 2020|
|Schedule of admission with a fine of Rs.250/-||I semester||II semester|
|UG programmes||August 2019||February 2020|
|Schedule of admission with a fine of Rs.1000/||I semester||II semester|
|UG programmes||November 2019||March 2020|
Kerala University Distance Education Application Form Fee:
- Applying candidates may obtain prospectus from the official website of Kerala University SDE office at Palayam, Forms Sales Counter, Palayam Campus and also from the District and Taluk Information Centers of the University of Kerala as well as from the Learners’ Support Centres.
- Students are directed to apply online and send the acknowledgement with relevant documents to The Director, S D E, University of Kerala, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram-695034
- Demand Draft will be drawn from SBT in favour of The Finance Officer, University of Kerala payable at SBT service branch Thiruvananthapuram or from the District Co-operative Bank branches payable at State Co-operative Bank Head office Branch at Thiruvananthapuram
- Aspirants outside Students outside Kerala shall submit Demand Draft from SBI Branches payable at SBI Main Branch, Thiruvananthapuram.
- This is to inform to all applying contenders that they have to pay an additional amount as service charges Rs.100/- for DDE shall be remitted directly in SDE or vide DD drawn from SBI in favour of the Director, SDE payable at service branch, Thiruvananthapuram.
The amount is as follows:
- Cost of Prospectus – Rs. 250/-
- For Overseas Students: Rs.500/-
Know Here: Documents Required For Education Loan
Kerala University Distance Education Admission Process:
Aspirants may get admission in Kerala University Distance Education on the basis of merit list prepare by the admission authority of Kerala university.
How to apply for Kerala University Distance Education 2019 Admission?
- Interested Students may obtain admission form from Official website that is ideku.net.
- Contenders may also collect Kerala University Distance Education Admission form from SDE office at Palayam, Forms Sales Counter, Palayam Campus and also from the District and Taluk Information Centers of the University of Kerala as well as from the Learners’ Support Centres.
- Aspirants must fill complete admission from with correct details.
- After that, attach relevant documents and certificates along with Kerala University Distance Education Admission form in proper manner.
- Now, submit the Kerala University Distance Education Admission form at the address of the university.
S D E, University of Kerala,
Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, PIN: 695 034.
- Candidates can fill Kerala University Private Registration Form by visiting the official website that is ideku.net
- On home page go to “Exam Registration Portal” section.
- Select “Students applying for Online Examination Registration” and hit “Press Here” tab.
- Kerala University Private Registration Login page will be displayed.
- Candidates can login by entering “Code” and password.
- Now University Of Kerala Private Registration will open.
- Fill Kerala University Private Exam Registration form with all necessary information.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature along with Kerala University Private Registration Online.
- Make payment of fee.
- For supplementary / improvement registration hit on the checkbox to select / unselect your subject preference.
- If you wish to edit your subject details for supplementary / improvement exam after registration, then hit on the Cancel Registration button available in your profile against that exam.
- If you wish to change your receipt details (for all exam registrations) or exam centre details (for 1st year regular chance alone), use the Edit Registration button.
- Check Private Registration Kerala University Form at once and press “Submit” button
Read This: How To Fill Online Application Form
Applicants May Search For:
|Kerala University Private Registration Exam Date||Kerala University Private Registration Results|
|Kerala University Private Registration Hall Ticket||Kerala University Private Registration Admit Card|
|Kerala University Distance Education Results||Kerala University Distance Education Online Registration|
|Kerala University Distance Education Centres||Kerala University Distance Education Study Centres|
Kerala University Distance Education:
The School of Distance Education is one of the pioneering centre of distance learning in the state which was started in 1976 as a teaching and research department of the University of Kerala.
The School was founded with the following objectives:
- To provide quality education to the disadvantaged sections including women and senior citizens.
- To promote career advancement by encouraging diversification and updating of knowledge.
- To provide training in softer and technical skills.
- To participate in human resource development.
- To make learning a life-long, ever enjoyable experience.
Important Links Related To Kerala University:
|Kerala University Hall Ticket||Get Here|
|Kerala University Results||Get Here|
|Kerala University Syllabus||Get Here|
|Kerala University Admission||Get Here|
|Kerala University Recruitment||Get Here|
|Kerala University Time Table||Get Here|
|Kerala University Question Papers||Get Here|
Kerala University Distance Education Contact Details:
Dr. K. S. Zeenath
School of Distance Education
University of Kerala
Senate House Campus, Palayam
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India-695034
Kerala University Distance Education Contact No:
Enquiry: 0471- 2300132
Academic: 0471-2386125, 2386126, 2386127
Students may get other information related to Kerala University Distance Education 2019 from Official Link. You may make this page as bookmark by pressing CTRL+D keys from keyboard to obtain latest updates.
Contenders may collect entire details related to courses offered by Kerala University Distance Education 2019 and fee structure from this single page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|How Do Toppers Study?||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|