KPSC KAS Application Form
Official notification for KPSC KAS Recruitment of eligible candidates to fill 401 vacant Posts in Karnataka Public Service Commission is to be released. Interested candidates will soon be able to fill their KPSC KAS Application Form 2019 through online mode for which the link will be available on its official website only.
KPSC KAS Recruitment Overview
- Name of The Board: Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Category: KPSC KAS Recruitment
- Name of the Posts: Gazetted Probationers
- Number of vacancies: 401
- Application Mode: Online
- Application starts from: Updated Soon
- Closing date of application submission: Updated Soon
- Exam date: Updated Soon
KPSC KAS Application Form
Q1. What Educational Qualifications are required for KPSC KAS Notification?
Ans. Willing candidates must have completed their Graduation in relevant field from a recognized university or institute.
Check Now: Jobs as Per Your Qualification
Q2. What is the age Candidates should not exceed?
Ans. Upper age limit of the appliers must not be more than 35 years
Q3. Under which rounds applicants will be recruited?
Q4. What is the Application fee for KPSC KAS Recruitment?
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ST category: Rs.150
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q5. What will be the salary after getting selected?
Ans. Karnataka Public Service Commission has not yet disclosed monthly salary of the employees, but will pay an attractive and sufficient salary per month.
Q6. How can I apply for KPSC KAS Recruitment?
- Step into the official site of Karnataka Public Service Commission that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Hit on “Notifications” link which is available at the right side
- Search the suitable link for KPSC KAS Application Form for 401 Gazetted Probationers
- Press the searched link and go through the details mentioned in the KPSC KAS Notification carefully
- If you are found eligible select an appropriate link to apply for KPSC KAS Gazetted Probationers Recruitment
- Fill all the details required in the KPSC KAS Application Form 2019 correctly
- Check the details once and hit the “Submit” tab at last
- Appliers must take print out of the submitted application for KPSC KAS Notification for future use
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
Q7. What are the relaxations for reserved category candidates?
- SC/ST category candidates- 5 years
- Other backward category candidates- 3 years
- Physically Handicapped or Widow candidates- 10 years
Q8. I am 38 years old and belong to SC category; can I apply for KPSC KAS Recruitment?
Ans. Yes, you are eligible and can fill KPSC KAS Application Form.
|KPSC Official Website Link||Get Here|
|Get Some More Links Below:|
|KPSC KAS Syllabus||KPSC KAS Exam Pattern|
|Karnataka PSC Exam Calendar||KPSC Result|
|KPSC Hall Ticket||KPSC Notification|
|KPSC Answer Key||Karnataka PSC Recruitment|
|KPSC New Syllabus||KPSC Question Papers|
KPSC KAS Recruitment 2019
Karnataka Public Service Commission hires huge number of candidates for filling up various posts every year. Organization is now going to do an official announcement for KPSC KAS Recruitment of 401 interested and deserving candidates for the job openings of Gazetted Probationers.
Those job seekers who are found eligible according to the requirements of the organization will be considered eligible for KPSC KAS Application Form 2019. They may follow the instructions or the direct official links which are available here on this page for the ease and comfort of the candidates.
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Karnataka
For more details regarding KPSC KAS Application Form 2019 or any other government jobs in Karnataka, contenders are advised to stay tuned with or they may also visit its official website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|