KPSC KAS Application Form
Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to invite KPSC KAS Application Form. For all those skilled personality who were waiting for KPSC Recruitment. This organization wants to hire skilled and passionate contenders for Group A, B, C Technical & Non Technical Posts. For KPSC KAS Notification, interested ones should know the whole information about KPSC exam date, KPSC syllabus, KPSC exam pattern etc through this page. You may submit the KPSC KAS Application Form 2017 by online mode till last date that is stated below.
This Page Includes:
Civil service of Karnataka is Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) and Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to engage Commercial Taxes, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, DSP, District Backward Classes Welfare Officer, and many others in their various departments.
To clutch more details related to KPSC notification such as qualification, age limitation, selection criteria, mode to apply etc you may scroll down this page. Team of recruitmentresult.com has furnished the simple steps with the help of it you can easily fill the application form and may grab job in Karnataka Government departments.
KPSC KAS Application Form
KPSC Vacancies Details:
- Assist Executive Engineer
- AEE (Civil, Water Supply & Sewerage)
- Development Officer
- Assistant Director
- Dist Disabled welfare officer
- AE in Local Bodies Dept
- Environment Engineer in local Bodies in Dept of municipal
- Assist Director of Land Records
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Civil)
- Environment Engineer
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Assistant (Accountant)
- Quality Inspector
Get Details: Karnataka PSC Recruitment
Those Candidates who are willing to apply must have Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree, Diploma in related field from a recognized University / Institute.
Check Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Applicants must meet the age criteria set by the organization.
- Minimum age- 21 years
- Maximum age- 35 years
Upper age limit shall be relaxed for reserved categories applicants are as follow-
- SC/ST category candidates- 5 years
- Other backward category candidates- 3 years
- Physically Handicapped or Widow candidates- 10 years
Selection of candidates will be purely based on their performances in below process. KAS exam is conducted into three parts:
- Part I -Preliminary exam
- Part II: Main Examination
- Part III: Personality Test
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
No. of Attempts in the Examination:
- Candidates belongs to SC/ST- Unlimited number of attempts
- In case of candidate belongs to other backward caste- 7 attempts
- To General merit candidates- 5 attempts
KPSC KAS Exam Pattern
Part I: Preliminary exam
|Paper||Exam Subjects||No. of questions||Marks|
|Paper I||General Studies related to National and|
|Paper II||General Studies related to State Importance||40||80|
|General Science & Tech, Environment &|
|General Mental Ability||30||60|
Part II: Main Examination
|Paper III & IV||General Studies||300|
|Paper V,VI, VII, & VIII||Two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subject. Each subject will have two papers||300(Each Paper)|
KPSC KAS Application Form: Official Link
How to Apply for KPSC KAS Application Form?
- First applier has to go to official site of organization that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Then, go to the “What is New” section which is available in left side of the home page and hit on the relevant link as per your suitability.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- After that hit “Apply” link to fill the online application form.
- After that Fill Online Application Form with all required information carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned images of their photographs and signature.
- After filling all details, press the “Submit” button.
- At last, take print out of it and keep it safe for future use.
|Online application form begins from||February, 2017|
|Downloading of admit card will be from||March, 2017|
|Examination date||March to April, 2017|
|Result announcement date||July to August, 2017|
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Karnataka
To obtain more information about KPSC KAS Application Form 2017 candidates may check this Official Link.
Dear aspirants to get latest updates about this notification through this web page, you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KPSC Result||KPSC Syllabus|
|PSC Exam Books||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|How To Find Online Study Material||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|