KPSC KAS Application Form
Karnataka Public Service Commission has invited online KPSC KAS Application Form, for all those skilled personality who were waiting for KPSC Recruitment. This organization wants to hire 401 skilled and passionate contenders for Group A, B, C Technical & Non Technical Posts. For KPSC KAS Notification, interested ones should know the whole information about KPSC exam date, KPSC syllabus, KPSC exam pattern etc through this page. You may submit the KPSC KAS Application Form 2017 by online mode till last date that is 12-06-2017.
This Page Includes:
Civil service of Karnataka is Karnataka Administrative Service (KAS) and Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to engage Commercial Taxes, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, DSP, District Backward Classes Welfare Officer, and many others in their various departments.
To clutch more details related to KPSC Notification such as qualification, age limitation, selection criteria, mode to apply etc you may scroll down this page. Team of recruitmentresult.com has furnished the simple steps with the help of it you can easily fill the KPSC KAS Application Form 2017 – 2018 and may grab job in Karnataka Government departments.
KPSC KAS Application Form
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Forms||12-06-2017|
KPSC Vacancies and Pay Scale:
|Position Name||No. of Vacancies||Monthly Salary|
|Group A Vacancy|
|KAS (Junior Scale) Assistant Commandant||30||Rs.30,400/- to 51,300/-|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||20||Rs.28,100/- to 50,100/-|
|Executive officer/ Assistant Secretary (RDPRD)||08|
|Asst. Director/ District Treasury Officer||14|
|Dist. Backward Classes Welfare Officer||09|
|Asst Commissioner Commercial Taxes||65|
|Asst. Labor Commissioner||04|
|Group B Vacancy|
|Tahsildar (Revenue Dept.)||66||Rs.22,800/- to 43,200/-|
|Commercial Tax Officer||100|
|Asst Superintendent (Prison dept)||01||Rs.21,600/- to 40,050/-|
|Dy. Superintendent of Excise||05|
|Assistant Treasury Officer||04||Rs.22,800/- to 43,200/-|
|Chief Officer Grade – 1||19||Rs.21,600/- to 40,050/-|
|Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other)||02||Rs.22,800/- to 43,200/-|
|Asst Director (Agri. Marketing Department)||02|
|Asst Registrar of Cooperatives Societies||36|
|Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Dept||02|
|Labor Officer||05||Rs.21,600/- to 40,050/-|
Get Details: Karnataka PSC Recruitment
Those Candidates who are willing to apply must have Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree, Diploma in related field from a recognized University / Institute.
Check Now: Jobs as Per Your Qualification
Applicants must meet the age criteria set by the organization.
- Minimum age- 21 years
- Maximum age- 35 years
Relaxation in Age:
Upper age limit shall be relaxed for reserved categories applicants are as follow-
- SC/ST category candidates- 5 years
- Other backward category candidates- 3 years
- Physically Handicapped or Widow candidates- 10 years
Payment of Application to be made for KPSC Jobs:
Those contenders who belong to general / OBC category will have to make payment of amount Rs.300 as application fee, whereas applicants belong to other categories such as 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B etc. will be required to pay an application fee of Rs.125/-.
Selection of candidates will be purely based on their performances in below process. KAS exam is conducted into three parts:
- Part I -Preliminary exam
- Part II: Main Examination
- Part III: Personality Test
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
No. of Attempts in the Examination:
- Candidates belongs to SC/ST- Unlimited number of attempts
- In case of candidate belongs to other backward caste- 7 attempts
- To General merit candidates- 5 attempts
KPSC KAS Exam Pattern
Part I: Preliminary exam
|Paper||Exam Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper I||General Studies related to National and|
|Paper II||General Studies related to State Importance||40||80|
|General Science & Tech, Environment &|
|General Mental Ability||30||60|
Part II: Main Examination
|Paper III & IV||General Studies||300|
|Paper V,VI, VII, & VIII||Two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subject. Each subject will have two papers||300(Each Paper)|
KPSC KAS Application Form: Official Notification
How to fill KPSC KAS Application Form 2017?
- First applier has to go to official site of organization that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Then, hit on “Apply Online- Admission Ticket” tab which is available at middle of the home page.
- Now on the following page select ‘PRESS HERE TO APPLY FOR GAZETTED PROBATIONERS (PRELIMS) – 2017’ link from the list.
- This will take you to the page having separate links of notification and filling online application.
- Read the details regarding the applied post carefully by checking the notification link available on this page before filling online application.
- Now, eligible aspirants need to select “PRESS HERE TO APPLY FOR GAZETTED PROBATIONERS (PRELIMS) – 2017” link to read the instructions for filling online application.
- After going through the instructions carefully hit on ‘New Registration’ tab and proceed further for filling the online application form.
- After that Fill Online Application Formwith all required information carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned images of their photographs and signature.
- After filling all details, press the “Submit” button.
- At last, take print out of it and keep it safe for future use.
Hit Here To: Apply Online
|Last Date for filing the application||12-06-2017|
|Last Date for payment of application fee(Within working hours of Post Office)||13-06-2017|
|Date Of Written Examination||20-08-2017|
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Karnataka
To obtain more information about KPSC KAS Application Form 2017 – 2018 candidates may check this Official Link.
Dear aspirants to get latest updates about this notification through this web page, you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KPSC Result||KPSC Syllabus|
|PSC Exam Books||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Latest PSC Jobs||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|