KPSC KAS Application Form
Karnataka Public Service Commission is going to issue KPSC KAS Application Form for those candidates, who wish to grab Group A & B Officers posts through exam. Willing contenders can apply by filling KPSC KAS Application Form against this notification on or before the last date should be reached. Be the first to know latest news related to KPSC KAS Application Form 2016 by our portal.
|Posts Name||Group A & B Officers|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||Check Below|
Whole information of KPSC KAS Application Form such as eligibility criteria, selection procedure and application process etc are mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Karnataka Public Service Commission was founded in the year 1951. The motive of setting up of this commission was to choose and employ competent aspirants at different positions for various departments of the State Government. The Commission conducts tests and examinations for employment of commendable job seekers.
KPSC Vacancies Details:
- Assist Executive Engineer
- AEE (Civil, Water Supply & Sewerage)
- Development Officer
- Assistant Director
- Dist Disabled welfare officer
- AE in Local Bodies Dept
- Environment Engineer in local Bodies in Dept of municipal
- Assist Director of Land Records
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Civil)
- Environment Engineer
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Assistant (Accountant)
- Quality Inspector
Applying contenders, whose desire to catch Group A & B Officers Jobs, must have Graduation or Post Graduation degree or diploma in relevant stream from recognized university or institutions.
- Minimum age of appliers should be 18 years and upper age limit will be decided as per organization norms.
- Age relaxations will be extended as per rules.
Process of selecting appliers for Group A & B officers posts will be purely based on their appearance in written examination followed by interview process.
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
How to Apply for KPSC KAS Application Form?
- Interested and eligible applicants may apply online only through official link of Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) which is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
- From homepage hit on suitable link as per your search.
- Candidates should fill the application form with exact information.
- Upload the scanned images of signature, photo and ID card before last date.
- After submit the form take print out of this form and keep it safe.
Last Date To Submit Application: Will Updated Soon
For more details, applicants may visit Official Website. We update this page, with latest details related to KPSC KAS Application Form 2016 so; candidates can bookmark this page and get all latest updates related to this notification.
You may also check this section