KPSC KAS Application Form
Want to Join Karnataka Public Service Commission? If yes then submit KPSC KAS Application Form for KPSC KAS Recruitment. Karnataka PSC is going to conduct KPSC Gazetted Probationers Exam for Group A & B Posts In August 2019. Applicants, who’re willing to get Jobs In Karnataka PSC, can apply for KPSC Gazetted Probationers Recruitment by filing kpsc.kar.nic.in Online Application Form before the end date. For more details about KPSC KAS Application Form 2019, KPSC Gazetted Probationers Exam Notification, you need to open below provided official notification.
This Page Includes:
Contenders who’ll qualify the KPSC Gazetted Probationers Prelims Exam are only eligible to appear in KPSC Gazetted Probationers Mains Exam. After that, shortlisted contenders will be recruited for KPSC Gazetted Probationers Recruitment; some names areCommercial Taxes, Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Commissioner, DSP, District Backward Classes Welfare Officer etc. We the Team of recruitmentresult.com has furnished the simple steps with the help of it, you can easily fill the KPSC KAS Application Form 2019 and may grab job in Karnataka Government departments.
KPSC KAS Application Form
|Name of Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Announcement Type||KPSC KAS Notification|
|Closing Date for Submission of Application Forms||Check Below|
KPSC Vacancies and Pay Scale:
|Position Name||Monthly Salary|
|KAS (Junior Scale) Assistant Commandant||Rs.30,400/- to 51,300/-|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||Rs.28,100/- to 50,100/-|
|Executive officer/ Assistant Secretary (RDPRD)|
|Asst. Director/ District Treasury Officer|
|Dist. Backward Classes Welfare Officer|
|Asst Commissioner Commercial Taxes|
|Asst. Labor Commissioner|
|Tahsildar (Revenue Dept.)||Rs.22,800/- to 43,200/-|
|Commercial Tax Officer|
|Asst Superintendent (Prison dept)||Rs.21,600/- to 40,050/-|
|Dy. Superintendent of Excise|
|Assistant Treasury Officer||Rs.22,800/- to 43,200/-|
|Chief Officer Grade – 1||Rs.21,600/- to 40,050/-|
|Assistant Director (Flood, Civil Supplies & Other)||Rs.22,800/- to 43,200/-|
|Asst Director (Agri. Marketing Department)|
|Asst Registrar of Cooperatives Societies|
|Assistant Director of Cooperative Audit Dept|
|Labor Officer||Rs.21,600/- to 40,050/-|
Get Details: Karnataka PSC Recruitment
KPSC KAS Eligibility:
- Essential Qualification: Applying contenders must have Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree, Diploma in related field from a recognized University / Institute.
- Age Limitation:Applicants’ Minimum age should be 21 yearsand Maximum age is 35 years
Check Now: Jobs as Per Your Qualification
Relaxation in Age:
Upper age limit shall be relaxed for reserved categories applicants are as follow-
- SC/ST category candidates- 5 years
- Other backward category candidates- 3 years
- Physically Handicapped or Widow candidates- 10 years
Application Fee for KPSC Jobs:
General / OBC category contenders should need to pay amount Rs.300 as application fee, whereas applicants belong to other categories such as 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B etc. will be required to pay an application fee of Rs.125/-.
Aspirants will be getting selected for KPSC KAS Recruitment 2019 on the basis of following process as described below:
- Part I -Preliminary exam
- Part II: Main Examination
- Part III: Personality Test
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
KPSC KAS Exam Pattern:
Part I: Preliminary exam
|Paper||Exam Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Paper I||General Studies related to National and|
|Paper II||General Studies related to State Importance||40||80|
|General Science & Tech, Environment &|
|General Mental Ability||30||60|
Part II: Main Examination
|Paper III & IV||General Studies||300|
|Paper V,VI, VII, & VIII||Two subjects to be selected from the list of optional subject. Each subject will have two papers||300(Each Paper)|
No. of Attempts in the Examination:
- Candidates belongs to SC/ST- Unlimited number of attempts
- In case of candidate belongs to other backward caste- 7 attempts
- To General merit candidates- 5 attempts
How to fill KPSC KAS Application Form?
- Applicants need to open official site of organization that is www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Then, hit on “Apply Online- Admission Ticket” tab which is available at middle of the home page.
- Now, on the following page select appropriate link of KPSC Recruitment from the list.
- This will take you to the page having separate links of KPSC KAS Notification and filling online application.
- Read the details regarding the applied post carefully by checking the notification link available on this page before filling online application.
- Now, eligible aspirants need to select “Apply Online” link to read the instructions for filling online application.
- After going through the instructions carefully, hit on ‘New Registration’ tab and proceed further for filling the online application form.
- After that Fill Online Application Formwith all required information carefully and correctly in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned images of their photographs and signature.
- After filling all details, press the “Submit” button and take print out of it, keep it safe for future use.
KPSC KAS 2019 Important Dates:
|KPSC KAS 2019 Notification Will Release On||First Week Of May 2019|
|Starting Date To Fill Online Form||Second Week Of May 2019|
|Last Date for filing the application||Second Week Of June 2019|
|Last Date for payment of application fee(Within working hours of Post Office)||Second Week Of June 2019|
|Date Of Written Examination||August 2019|
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Karnataka
Contenders may go through this Official Link to download more information about KPSC KAS Application Form 2019. To get latest updates about this notification, KPSC syllabusetc through this web page, you may subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|KPSC Result||Karnataka PSC Recruitment|
|PSC Exam Books||Karnataka PSC Exam Calendar|
|KPSC Departmental Examination||KPSC Syllabus|