A notification about MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2015 has been published by Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited. We will also provide complete details about MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016 on this page, so keep visiting this page regularly. MAHADISCOM Application form invited from the capable and talented job hunters for filling up the Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Assistant Vigilance Officer and others. Aspirants may apply for MAHADISCOM jobs 2015 by filling online application form on or before closing date that is 28th September, 2015.
|Name of Post||Various|
|Number of Vacant Seats||1648|
|Last Date||28th September, 2015|
Candidates who wish to enhance their career in government sector they must clutch this chance as soon as possible. You may visit this page that is created by team of recruitmentresult.com to get more details in concern of MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2015 Advertisement. Before applying read whole notification carefully.
MAHADISCOM Vacancy Details:
|Assistant Engineer (DIST)||565|
|Junior Engineer (DIST)||62|
|Assistant Vigilance Officer||51|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||970|
|Assistant Engineer (DIST)||Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology|
|Junior Engineer (DIST)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Assistant Vigilance Officer||Degree of any Govt. recognized University with at-least 60% aggregate marks OR Diploma with 55% marks OR Degree in Electrical / Electronics/ Information Technology/ Computer/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical / Civil Engineering from Government Recognized University/ Institute|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Management Studies with MS-CIT|
|Post name||Age Limit||Salary|
|Assistant Engineer (DIST)||35 years||Rs.39558/-|
|Junior Engineer (DIST)||30 years||Rs.30015/-|
|Assistant Vigilance Officer||Rs.29270/-|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts)||First Year – Rs.10,000|
|Second Year- Rs.11,000|
|Third Year – Rs.12000|
Mode of Selection:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the written / online test and no interview will be conducted.
Candidates shall pay the requisite fee through online as below:
- Open Category / Applied Against Open Category : Rs.500/- + Transaction Charges
- Reserved Category : Rs.250/- + Transaction Charges
How to Apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment:
- Candidates to go to the MSEDCL website www.mahadiscom.in and go to the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab ” New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Fill it accurately with required necessary information.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
- At last, check all details carefully which are filled in the online application Form.
- Press “Submit” button for final Submission of application Form.
- Take print out of system generated application form for future use.
- Last date of submission of online application: 28th September, 2015
- Candidates to download call letter for online test: 10 days prior to online test
- Online Examination at Test Centre : Tentative during October, 2015
You may get more information regarding MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2015, from this Official Notice. Applicants you may also latest updates about MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016 through our website. So stay connected with us and don’t miss any up to date information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On