A latest job opening has been asserted by Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd related to MAHADISCOM Recruitment. For this concern, online applications are invited by the corporation to fill 130 posts of Executive Engineer, Manager, Public Relations Officer and others. Candidates who will be satisfying the below stated eligibility criteria for declared positions, may apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016. Willing contenders are required to forward their duly filled forms in proper manner before the last date of submission of online application should be reached.
|Name Of The Post||Executive Engineer, Manager etc|
|No. Of Vacancies||130|
|Last Date To Apply||12th April 2016|
For getting additional detailed facts regarding MAHADISCOM Recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, salary package, application fee, mode of selection, steps to apply online etc you can go through this entire page that is well prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
MAHADISCOM Vacancy 2016 Details:
- Executive Engineer (Dist): 11
- Addl. Executive Engineer (Dist): 19
- Dy. Executive Engineer (Dist): 37
- Senior Manager (HR): 02
- Manager (HR): 07
- Dy. Chief Industrial Relation Officer: 06
- Senior Manager (F&A): 04
- Deputy Manager (F&A): 41
- Public Relations Officer: 03
Qualification And Experience Required for MAHADISCOM Recruitment:
|Name Of Post||Educational Qualification||Experience Required|
|Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology.||9 years Post Qualification experience in power sector out of which at-least 5 years in the area of power distribution.|
|Addl. Executive Engineer (Dist)||7 years post qualification in power distribution.|
|Dy. Executive Engineer (Dist)||3 years post qualification in power distribution.|
|Senior Manager (HR)||Degree of a recognized University with Two years full time or three years part time Post Graduate Degree in Business Administration (MBA)/ Management Studies (MMS)/ Personnel Management (MPM) with Specialization in Human Resources Management.||At least 5 years post qualification experience in Human Resources Development / Personnel Management out of which 2 years should be in a position of responsibility.|
|Manager (HR)||At least 3 years post qualification experience in Human Resources Development / Personnel Management.|
|Dy. Chief Industrial Relation Officer||Degree or Diploma with Industrial Relations as one of the subjects.||9 years of post qualification experience Industrial Relations in a large Industrial Undertaking.|
|Senior Manager (F&A)||CA/ICWA Final Passed.||5 years relevant post qualification experience in Finance / Accounts / Audit.|
|Deputy Manager (F&A)||Inter CA/ICWA OR MBA (Finance)/ M.Com.||For Inter CA / ICWA – 1 year relevant experience in Finance / Accounts / Audit. For MBA (Finance) / M.Com. – 3 years relevant experience in Finance / Accounts / Audit.|
|Public Relations Office||In Journalism or Degree in Journalism or Mass Media Communication. Minimum Computer literacy. Must be proficient in M.S. Office.||3 years post qualification experience in Public Relations, Journalism, Newspaper, News Agency or Electronic Media or a Publicity Organization of a Government or a Industry.|
Salary structure and Age Limit for MAHADISCOM Recruitment:
|Post Name||Scale of Pay||Age Limit|
|Executive Engineer (Dist)||Rs.31725-68295||40 years|
|Addl. Executive Engineer (Dist)||Rs.26710-60135|
|Dy. Executive Engineer (Dist)||Rs.24010-54325||35 years|
|Senior Manager (HR)||Rs.26465-59890||40 years|
|Dy. Chief Industrial Relation Officer||Rs.31725-68295|
|Senior Manager (F&A)|
|Deputy Manager (F&A)||Rs.17785-44995||35 years|
|Public Relations Officer||40 years|
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to backward classes.
- Upper age limit for departmental candidate is 57 years. Departmental candidate means employees of MSEDCL only.
- Upper age limit for persons with Disability who have applied for the post is relaxed up to 40 years.
Application Fee for MAHADISCOM Recruitment:
- Candidates belong to Open Category / Applied against Open Category need to pay Rs.500/- + Transaction charges and those who belong to Reserved Category are liable to pay Rs.250/- + Transaction charges as application fee.
- Candidates claiming reservation mentioned in PWD will be exempted from fees.
- Candidates shall pay the requisite fee in any branch of Bank of Maharashtra in enclosed challan form.
Mode of Payment for MAHADISCOM Jobs:
- Candidates are required to make payment of fees / intimation charges via online mode.
- Payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ Master Card / Maestro) or Credit cards or Internet banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
- If online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future reference.
- On successful completion of transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of e-receipt. There is a facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
Mode of Selection:
Willing contenders will have to appear for Online Test and interview at his/ her own cost. Candidates will be short-listed for personal Interview taking into consideration their performance in the online test.
Procedure to Apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment:
- Interested candidates are required to apply online through website www.mahadiscom.in
- Applicant must be having valid personal email ID that should be kept active during entire recruitment process.
- After going through the official website hit on “Applications for the various posts in Technical and Non-Technical Cadre vide Advt. No. 3/2016 (dtd.16/03/2016)” link as available on the home page.
- Now, on appeared page select “For online application press here” tab that will be activated on below given date.
- Then, to register application, choose tab “press here for New Registration” and enter all asked details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates are required note down Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Now, carefully Fill Online Application Form and verify the details which you have filled in online application.
- Once application is filled in completely, press on “SUBMIT” button visible at the end of On-Line Application format.
- Before pressing “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in application as no change/edit will be allowed after submission.
- Lastly retain a copy of filled application for future reference.
Important Dates for MAHADISCOM Careers:
- Opening of submission of online applications: 21st March, 2016
- Last date of submission of online application: 12th April, 2016
- Candidates to download call letters for online test: Last week of April, 2016
- Online Examination at Test Centre: April/ May, 2016
Interested aspirants may check Official Notification for getting further details related to MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2016. By pressing CTRL+D, candidates can bookmark this page to obtain updated information regarding this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Latest Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs by Organization||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|