Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (Mahavitaran) has transmitted notification titled as MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019. Interested Candidates can apply for MSEB Recruitment 2019-20 for filling up 369 Engineer Trainee Vacancies. Grab all details regarding MAHADISCOM Bharti from this page.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 Overview
|Name of the Recruitment /Organization Authority||Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM)|
|MAHADISCOM Vacancy Name|
|Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil)||28|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (Civil)||14|
|Diploma Engineer Trainee (Civil)/ (Dist)||327|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs|
|MAHADISCOM Recruitment Location||Maharashtra|
|MAHADISCOM Last Date|
|Last Date To Apply for MSEDCL Recruitment||20-08-2019 extended to 03/09/2019|
|Direct Links To Apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment|
|Corrigendum To The MSEDCL Advt No. 06/2019||Download PDF|
|MAHADISCOM Engineer Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 for Engineers||Press Now|
|MAHADISCOM Notification Link||Get Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
Q 1: What are the Vacancies available for MAHADISCOM Recruitment?
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Graduate Engineer-Trainee (Civil)||28|
|Diploma Engineer-Trainee (Civil)||14|
|Diploma Engineer-Trainee (Dist.)||408|
Q 2: Discuss the eligibility criteria for MAHADISCOM Vacancies.
Answer: Those Candidates who are interested to apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 must fulfill below given educational qualification:
- Graduate Engineer-Trainee (Civil.): Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering/ Technology
- Diploma Engineer-Trainee (Civil.): Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Diploma Engineer-Trainee (Dist.): Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Q 3: What is the age limit for MAHADISCOM Career?
Answer: Age of Candidates applying for mahadiscom.in Recruitment should lie between 18 years to 30 years for the post of Diploma Engineer Trainee and for Graduate Engineer Trainee Post, It should be 18 years to 35 years.
Relaxation In Age will be given as follows:
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates belonging to backward classes
- Upper age limit for departmental candidates is 57 years
- Upper age limit for Ex-serviceman is relaxable upto 45 years
- Upper age limit for meritorious sport-persons is relaxed by 5 years
- Persons with Disability who have applied for the post is relaxable up to 45 years
Q 4: Explain the salary Structure for MSEDCL Recruitment.
Answer: Candidates who will get selected for Mahavitran Recruitment will be paid below given stipend:
|Sr. No.||POSTS||STIPEND PER MONTH|
|1||Graduate Engineer Trainee (CIVIL)||First Year- Rs. 22,000/|
|2||Diploma Engineer Trainee (CIVIL)||First Year- Rs.18,000/|
|3||Diploma Engineer Trainee (DIST.)||First Year- Rs.18,000/-|
Q 5: What is MAHADISCOM Application Fee.
- For Open Category/ Applied Against Open Category: Rs. 500/- + 18% GST + Transaction Charges
- For Reserved Category: Rs. 250/- + 18% GST + Transaction Charges
- For Ex-Serviceman/ PWD candidates: Nil
Interested Candidates need to pay application fee through online mode by Using Debit/ Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets. Fees once paid are non-refundable under any circumstances.
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Q 6: Discuss the MAHADISCOM Recruitment Process.
Answer: Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission will select candidates for MSEB MAHADISCOM Recruitment on the basis of online test.The select list will be drawn by giving 90% weight-age to the performance in the written/ online test and 10% weight-age to the academic performance.
A) TEST STRUCTURE ( 90% Weight-age):
|Test Structure||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Test of Professional Knowledge||50||110||Composite time of 120 minutes (2Hours)|
|Test of General Knowledge i.e.|
Test of Reasoning
Test of Quantitative Aptitude
Test of Marathi Language
B) ACADEMIC PERFORMANCE (10% Wight-age):
|Percentage of Marks acquired in the Examination for minimum Qualification||Weight-age out of 10%|
|≥50 but ≤70%||2|
|≥70 but ≤90%||4|
|91% and above||6|
|Post Graduate Degree/diploma or MBA||2|
|Post Graduate Degree/diploma & MBA||2|
Must Read: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Q 7: How to fill MAHADISCOM Application Form 2019?
- All the candidates have to visit the official website that is www.mahadiscom.in to apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019
- Follow “News and Latest Announcements” section and press appropriate link according to the you are willing to apply for:
“MSEDCL Advt. No.06/2019 for the post of Graduate Engineer -Trainee (Civil.) and Diploma Engineer- Trainee- (Dist.)/ (Civil) on contractual basis for period of one year“
- You must read all the details given in MAHADISCOM Recruitment Notification.
- Candidates need to apply online for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019.
- Applicants need to fill MAHADISCOM Application Form with correct details such as age, caste, caste validity certificate, qualifications, experience, etc; wherever necessary.
- Upload copies of certificates in support of Qualification, Experience, Age etc.
- Applicants must submit filled MAHADISCOM Application Form along with fees and documents till last date that is 20-08-2019 extended to 03/09/2019.
- After submitting the filled in MAHADISCOM online application form, candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Q 8: What are the Fresh Dates for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019?
- Starting Date to MAHADISCOM Apply Online & Payment of Fee:
07-08-2019extended to 20/08/2019
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee:
20-08-2019extended to 03/09/2019
- Candidates to download MAHADSICOM call letter for online test : 10 days prior to online test
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019
The leading Power Distribution Company of India having Over 2.17 Crores consumers is known as Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited, has released an refresh employment Notification entitled as MAHADISCOM Recruitment to hire 369 candidates at Graduate Engineer Trainee and Diploma Engineer Trainee vacancies.
MAHADISCOM Advertisement was depicted by this prominent company with the motive to hire experienced and talented Professionals to join MSEDCL for filling up Engineer Trainee posts. Interested candidates can apply for Government Jobs in Maharashtra via online process from here.
Stay in touch with our web portal to gather all the latest updates and notification regarding MAHADISCOM Job 2019. Also like our Facebook page to get latest updates regarding recruitment on your timeline directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Daily Job Updates|