Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment
A latest online advertisement titled as Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment has been released. According to the Maharashtra Post Office Notification, Candidates will be recruited for the engagement of filling up 1789 vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak. Candidates who are looking for reputed positions and jobs in this government sector, they can snatch this great opportunity by applying against Maharashtra Post Office GDS Jobs. Interested candidates can apply for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017, before the deadline that extended to 12/08/2017.
Latest vacancies have been released by Maharashtra Post Office titled as Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment. Applications are invited from the hard working and skilled Artisan to fill the Motor Vehicle Mechanic / Motor Vehicle Electrician/ Welder and Painter jobs. Job hunters who find themselves capable to work under this organization can apply against Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017. To know more you may go through the details given below on this page.
Focal points of this page:
Aspirants who are looking for Maharashtra Post Office vacancies can fill the application form in a prescribed format before the closing date which is 28.08.2017. Aspirants must have the experience certificates recognized by the government of India. For getting additional information regarding the Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017–2018, you may go through this page which is well designed by the devoted team of recruitmentresult.com
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Post Office|
|No of Vacancies||06|
Maharashtra Post Office Vacancy Details:
|S.NO||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1||Motor Vehicle Mechanic||03|
|2||Motor Vehicle Electrician||01|
- Aspirants must have passed VIII standard with an experience Certificate from any Technical Institution in the respective trade recognized by the Government.
- Candidates applying for the post of mechanic must have a Driving License to drive heavy vehicles.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Aspirants applying for Maharashtra Post Office jobs must be 18 to 30 years in age as on 01.07.2017.
Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017 Notification – Get Here
Selected candidates will get pay scale of Rs 19,900/- (Pay Matrix level-02) i.e. Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs 1900/-
Selection of the candidates will be done through the requisite qualifications and valid driving license (Only for MV Mechanic) through Competitive Trade Test. The date and venue for the selection procedure will be informed to the candidates timely.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Ways to Apply for Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017?
- First of all you need to log on to the official website that is www.indiapost.gov.in
- Scroll down and hit on the “Opportunities” tab clearly given on the home page.
- On the new page you are required to hit on the link as “Advertisement of notification of Technical Recruitment in Maharashtra Circle”.
- A PDF file will open after that and now you are advised to read all the instructions carefully.
- Now fill the Maharashtra Post Office application form with all your proper details, attach all the essential documents and affix a passport size photograph on the form.
- Keep the application form in an envelope which must be super scribed as “Application for the Post of……”
- At last send the application form completed in all respects to the postal address mentioned below.
Department of Posts, Mail Motor Service,
I34/A, S.K. Ahire Marg, Worli, Mumbai 400018
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 28.08.2017
The candidates can fetch more related information related to Maharashtra Post Office Recruitment 2017–2018 through the Official Link. You can also write in the comment box given below for any further query.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|