Government of Maharashtra is going to conduct Maharashtra TET an Indian entrance examination for teachers. A notification has been depicted by Department of School Education, Maharashtra or concerned examination board for the candidates who want to become teachers in primary Class I-V and upper primary Class VI-VIII schools in the state of Maharashtra. Maharashtra TET 2015 Application Form is invited from the eligible candidates to appear in the entrance exam. On the availability of Maharashtra TET 2017, we’ll inform you on this page, so stay in touch with us and be the first to know complete details.
Maharashtra TET is for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in primary (class I -V) and upper primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Maharashtra. Candidates who are interested to do jobs as teachers in government sector should fill online application form on or before the last date. Students can also check the exam dates from the below section of this page.
Students who want to get further details about Maharashtra TET such as eligibility criteria, last date and procedure to fill form, exam dates can go through the below section of this page which are well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Maharashtra TET Details
Maharashtra Teachers Eligibility Test (MHTET) is mandatory for getting teaching jobs in government schools from Class 1 to Class 8. Paper 1 is meant for teachers opting for Class 1 to Class 5 and Paper 2 for Class 6 to Class 8. It is conducted by both Central government and State governments in India. Most states conduct their own TET. TET is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed. qualified candidates to be considered for teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private managements.
- Candidate who has obtained the academic and professional qualifications specified in the Government of Maharashtra Resolution dated 13 Feb. 2013.
- Aspirant who is pursuing any of the teacher education courses (recognized by the appropriate authority, as the case may be) specified in the Government of Maharashtra Resolution dated 13 Feb. 2013.
Candidates need to pay the application cost tuned below in the form of Bank Challan. Application Charges once paid, it will neither be refundable nor adjustable under any circumstances.
|Category||Only Paper I|
or Only Paper II
|Paper I and Paper II both|
|Open, OBC, SBC and VJNT||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 800/-|
|SC, ST and Differently abled person||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 400/-|
Skills Required To become an Ideal Teacher:-Read Here
Mode of Selection:
Enrollment of job appliers will be done on basis of marks scored in Maharashtra TET Entrance examination and Merit List.
Read Also:- How To Prepare For Written Exam
Maharashtra TET Exam Pattern
MH TET Syllabus consists of two objective type question papers. Each paper will consist of 150 MCQs and each question carries 1 marks totaling for 150 marks. Duration of exam will be 1 and half hour. Following are the details of question papers:
Paper I: To become teachers for classes’ I-V in Maharashtra primary school. MH TET 2016 Paper I (for classes I to V).
Paper II: To become teachers for classes between VI and VIII in Maharashtra upper primary school. MH TET 2016 Paper II (for classes VI to VIII).
Paper I and II: For those candidates who interested in teaching from Class I to VIII. They can appear for both the papers and have to get qualifying marks to be considered for all the classes.
TET Syllabus:- Get Details
How to Apply for Maharashtra TET:
- To apply Online, eligible and qualified applicants may the official website that is www.mahatet.in
- After visiting the home page, Press on the “New Registration” tab and Read the instructions carefully.
- Go to Registration link and registered yourself before applying.
- Now Online Registration Form will appear on your computer screen.
- You must follow all the steps and complete online filling application form process with entering proper information.
- Make payment of application fees through Challan.
- Verify the details and print out the Challan Form. Go to the nearest SBI branch and deposit the fee.
- Candidates need to upload their recent scanned coloured passport size photograph and digital signature in space provided.
- Take a preview of online application form and check all details carefully.
- After that, Press “Confirm and Final Submit” button structured at the end of page.
- Get a hard copy of online system generated application form for future use.
Date to Keep in Mind:
- Starting Date to Apply:- October 2016
- Last date to Apply:- November 2016
- Date of Examination:- December 2016
Check Here:-TET Entrance Exam
For more details you can visit the Official Link. Candidates who are interested in Maharashtra TET 2016 are suggested to stay with us or they can bookmark this page using ctrl+d for upto date info.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|