MAT Admit Card 2014-2015
All India management association (AIMA) is going to instruct a notification as MAT admit card 2014 for the screening of students who are seeking for admission in business schools.
- Registered applicants may download duplicate Admit Card on 29 November 2014 (Saturday). For the exam which will be held on 7th December and 13th December 2014.
- Aspirants will be tested either through paper based test or computer based test. Candidate can choose any one of the two options to take the test Applicants are advised to prepare for examination for a bright future.
- The paper based test will be held on 7th December 2014 and the computer based test will be held on 13th December 2014.
- More relevant information related to how to get examination pass and important dates are expressed below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
There are two method of MAT exam 2014 which are-
- Paper-Based Test
- Computer Based Test
The test is carrying out at all India level. To become visible in examination candidates are compulsory to have Entry ticket. All registered entrant for both Paper Based and Computer Based Test may download Call Letter from its official website.
|Download Admit Cards||After 29 November 2014 (Saturday).|
|Paper Based Test||7th December 2014|
|Computer Based Test||13th December 2014 Onwards|
How to Download MAT Hall Ticket?
- Examination pass will be available on official website.
- Aspirants have to visit www.aima.in.
- Select the link of “Testing” and you will find some notifications.
- Select Find out more for MAT test.
- You will see related notification on the right side of the page.
- Follow the link and enter required details.
- Save the pdf and take a print out of it.
- Student must carry their admit cards on the date of examinations.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|MAT Registration Form||MAT Application Form|
|How To Find Online Study Material||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Written Exam Techniques||How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Note: For more details must check the Official Notification.