Merit cum Means Scholarship 2019
Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2019 is an initiative to provide financial support to meritorious Graduates candidates belonging to underprivileged section of society to pursue Professional/ Technical Courses. Interested candidates can apply for Merit cum Means Scholarship by submitting their applications online.
MCM Professional/Technical Courses Scholarship Overview:
- Form type: Online
- Purpose: Provide financial support for pursuing Professional/ Technical Courses
- Selection process: Academics marks/ family income
- Scholarship type: Merit cum Means Scholarship
Merit cum Means Scholarship 2019
Number Of MCM Scholarships:
- 60,000 Scholarships for Freshly Applied (besides Renewal scholarships)
Merit cum Means Scholarship 2019 Eligibility
- For MCM Professional/Technical Courses Scholarship, students must have secured more than 50% marks or equivalent in previous Exams
- Annual income of applying candidate’s parents/guardians must not be more than Rs.2.50 lakh (from all sources)
Know Here: College is Registered OR AICTE
MCM Scholarship Validity Duration
- For Entire Academic Course
Official Website: Press Here
Merit cum Means Scholarship Amount
|Rate of Scholarship-Course Fee||Rs.20,000/- per annum subject to actuals whichever is less (for both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Maintenance Allowance||Rs.1,000/- per month* for Hosteller Rs. 500/- per month* for Day Scholar|
|Scholarship for listed institutes||Full course fee is reimbursed for 85 listed Institutes.|
- Based on academics marks and subject to satisfaction of all eligibility norms
Check Now: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Merit Cum Means Scholarship Review/ Modification
The progress of implementation of the scheme shall be reviewed by the Joint Secretary I/c of Scholarship Schemes in Ministry of Minority Affairs on monthly basis. Quarterly Review shall be done by Secretary, Minority Affairs, and Government of India.
Simple Process To Apply For Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2019
- Visit to official site i.e. scholarships.gov.in
- Go to Ministry of Affairs section
- Hit on “Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS”
- Hit on Guidelines tab and
- Read all the Guidelines from Merit Cum Means Scholarship Notification PDF
- Thereafter hit on “Apply Online” tab
- Get registered by submitting MCM Scholarship Registration form
- Fill up the Merit Cum Means Scholarship Registration form
- Get and Login with User ID and password
- Fill up MCM Application Form
- Upload all required documents
- Hit on Submit tab and get copy of MCM scholarship form
Check Complete Details about: How To Get A College Scholarship
FAQ’s related to Merit cum Means Scholarship
Q- Can I Edit The Information Already Saved And Upto What Time?
You can edit draft/incomplete information filled until you “Submit‟ application. Edit application and go to “Student login” option enter the Application Id then press on submit “login‟ button.
Q- How Should I Check The Status Of My Application Online?
Go to “Student Login‟ by entering your Application Id and Password. Press on “Check Your Status‟ option thereafter you can check your online status
Q-Which Documents are required for MCM scholarship form 2019
- Student Photo
- Institution Verification Form
- Self-declaration of Income Certificate by the student
- Self-declaration of community by the student
- In case of Fresh: Self Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Academic Mark sheet’ as filled in Form
- In case of Renewal: Self-Attested Certificate of Previous Year Marksheet as filled in the Form.
- Fee Receipt of current course year
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of student
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
Also Check: How to Get Scholarship
Q- What should be the Type and size of the documents to be uploaded?
Format of file should be in .pdf and .jpeg and the size of each document should not exceed more than 200 kb.
Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme
Merit cum Means Scholarship has been introduced with the motive to provide financial support to poor and meritorious students of minority communities and enable them to pursue professional and technical courses at graduation and post-graduation level
Merit cum Means MCM Scholarships
Ministry of Minority Affairs has announced 60,000 Merit cum Means Scholarship 2019 to be distributed as ‘Fresh’ Scholarships, besides, Renewal scholarships. Candidates willing to get MCM Scholarship for Professional/Technical Courses need to apply online by submitting their applications before last date
Out of all the scholarships available, 30% scholarship is reserved for girl’s students of each minority community. The Merit cum Means Scholarship 2019-20 will be provided for the entire academic year/course.
Also Check: Scholarship for Engg Students
- Scholarship announcement date: 15-07-2019
- Scholarship closing date: 31-10-2019
- Last date for defective verification: 15-11-2019
- Last date for institute verification: 15-11-2019
For getting more information about Merit cum Means Scholarship 2019-20, you need to visit the official website. If you have any query regarding this post then you may ask us in below provided comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Colleges in India||Documents Required For Education Loan|
|Entrance Exam in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|