Merit cum Means Scholarship
With the motive to provide financial support to the poor and meritorious students of minority communities and enable them to pursue professional and technical courses, Merit cum Means Scholarship has been introduced.
Ministry of Minority Affairs has announced a number of 60,000 Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018 to be distributed as ‘Fresh’ Scholarships, besides, Renewal scholarships. Candidates willing can apply for the MCM Scholarship for Professional/Technical Courses by submitting their applications.
|Scholarships are being provided for the session 2018-2020|
Merit cum Means Scholarship for Professional/Technical Courses
Out of all the scholarships available, 30% scholarship is reserved for girl’s students of each minority community. The Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018-19will be provided for the entire academic year/course.
Further information regarding Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018-19 (MCM for Professional/Technical Courses) is available in below section of this page created by team members of recruitmentresult.com
Merit cum Means Scholarship
Number of Scholarships: 60,000 (as ‘Fresh’ Scholarships, besides, Renewal scholarships.)
Eligibility Required for Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018:
- Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018will be granted to the students who have secured more than 50% marks or equivalent in the previous final
- Not only that the annual income of applying candidate’s parents/guardians must not be more than Rs.2.50 lakh (from all sources)
Get here List of: Latest Scholarship in India
Duration of MCM Scholarship:
- Candidates will be given the amount of MCM Scholarship for the entire academic year/course from 2018 – 2020
- The maintenance allowance will be given as fixed lump sum amount for an academic year (Rs. 10,000/- for Hosteller and Rs.5,000/- for Day Scholar).
Rate Of Merit cum Means Scholarship
|Rate of Scholarship-Course Fee||Rs.20,000/- per annum subject to actuals whichever is less (for both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Maintenance Allowance||Rs.1,000/- per month* for Hosteller Rs. 500/- per month* for Day Scholar|
|Scholarship for listed institutes||Full course fee is reimbursed for 85 listed Institutes.|
Merit cum Means Scholarship Selection Procedure:
Candidates will be selected for the MCM Scholarship on the basis of their marks and other eligibility requirements.
Must Check: Scholarship For Higher Education
How to apply for Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018?
- First of all visit the official website i.e. scholarships.gov.in
- Go to Ministry of Affairs section
- Now from the drop down list select and hit on “Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS”
- Hit on Guidelines tab and read all the details given in the Official Notification
- Afterwards go back to the previous page and hit on apply Online tab
- Fill up the registration form and then note down the User ID and password
- Use the credentials and log on to the application form window
- After wards complete the rest application form and then hit on Submit tab
- Finally take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Get the Link to: Apply For MCM Scholarship (New User)
Get the Link to: Apply Online For MCM Scholarship
Documents required while filling MCM scholarship form 2018:
While filling up the Merit Cum Means Scholarship Form, candidates need to submit the following testimonials:
- Student Photo
- Institution Verification Form
- Self-declaration of Income Certificate by the student
- Self-declaration of community by the student
- In case of Fresh: Self Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Academic Mark sheet’ as filled in Form
- In case of Renewal: Self-Attested Certificate of Previous Year Marksheet as filled in the Form.
- Fee Receipt of current course year
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of student
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
Read Now: Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad
Merit cum Means Scholarship Review, Modification (if any, during 2017-18 to 2019-20)
The progress of implementation of the scheme shall be reviewed by the Joint Secretary I/c of Scholarship Schemes in Ministry of Minority Affairs on monthly basis. Quarterly Review shall be done by Secretary, Minority Affairs, and Government of India.
MCM Scholarship Last date: 30-09-2018 (for freshers) & July 2019 (for renewal)
Candidates willing to get more details about Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018-19 may go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates of you wish to keep this page safe for further usage then you can bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Career Opportunities||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Education Loans for Students||Counselling Process|
|Study Abroad||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018
Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar has released Online Application Form for Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018. Through MCM Scheme, institute is providing financial help to meritorious minority students so as to encourage them to pursue technical or professional education.
Contenders meeting the criteria can fill Online Application Form for Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018, by visiting to the official website of Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar before the last date that is 03-10-2018.
Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018- Online Form
After filling Merit cum Means Online Application Form, students have to send hard copy of online applications along with the below stated documents/certificates/testimonials on or before 05-10-2018.
In order to grab more details related to Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018-19 and send MCM UG Application Forms, you have to be in touch with our portal which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Means Cum Merit Scholarship
Aim of the MCM Scheme Initiative
It is aimed to give scholarships every year on a merit-cum-means basis.The aim of the Scholarship is to:
- Promote Food Safety amongst the future generation
- Facilitate education for needy and meritorious students in the field of Food Technology/ Microbiology, Nutrition and Home Science
- Strengthen the student connect with MCM Scheme
Check Out: How to Prepare For Scholarship Exam
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme Criteria:
To receive the Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018-19, a candidate must:
- Indian students who have taken admission / pursuing Under-Graduate programmes in Food Science / Technology / Processing / Microbiology / Safety / Nutrition are eligible for the scholarship;
- deserving students having good academic record but require financial support
- The student should have cleared all the courses of the concerned semester in the first attempt
- All papers must have been cleared with a 60% score or B grade
- The annual gross income of parents of student from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/-
Student must have completed without any break:
- I semester for II semester scholarship;
- I and II semester, for the second year scholarship
- III and IV semester, for the third year scholarship
- V and VI semester, for the fourth year scholarship
Must Know Here: How to Get Scholarship
Merit cum Means Scholarship Amount:
The rate of MCM Scheme for UG Students has mentioned below:
- Actual Tuition fees of the Institute / College / Course;
- Allowance for purchase of books / study material
- Allowance for Hostel accommodation and other related incidental subsistence allowance
- The number of scholarship to be given will be based upon the number of available funds.
Calculation of Parental Income:
Parents’ income weight-age in the preceding financial year of 2017-18 must not exceed Rs. 450000. While computing Gross Annual Income of the Family, income from all sources of both parents and income in students name will be taken into consideration.
Selection Process For National Merit Cum Means Scholarship:
After the submission of Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship Forms, screening procedure will be begun. All eligible forms will be placed before the ‘Merit Cum Means Scholarship Committee’ for consideration and final selection for the Scheme will be done as per the decision of committee.
Assortment of the candidates for Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship will be calculated by giving weight-age to parental income and merit of student as follows:
- Weight-age of parental income : 40%
- Weight-age of merit of student : 60%
The merit will be considered for last examination
You Can Also Check: Scholarship Benefits
How To Apply For Means Cum Merit Scholarship?
Candidates can apply for National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Examination 2018 by following the given guidelines in appropriate manner.
- Individuals are required to visit to the official website of the organization which is www.iitbbs.ac.in
- After that, you are suggested to move your cursor towards “Students and then hit on Scholarship link” section at the top menu bar of the home page.
- Hit the given link to apply for Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship (Renewal) for the Academic Year 2018-19.
- Ensure requirements from Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2018 and eligible are required to download CII – SKA Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Form.
- Fill complete details asked in Merit Cum Means Scholarship Form and Attach documents if required.
- Send your MCM Application Form to the given address or send mail on or before the last date.
Postal Address and Email ID Details:
28 IGSSS Building, 3rd Floor, Lodi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003″
by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Merit cum Means Scholarship Dates:
- Last date for submission of Online Applications: 03-10-2018
- Last date for submission of hard copy of online applications: 05-10-2018
Check Now: Scholarship in India
Open this Official Link to know more about Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018-19 and stay connected with us on our web portal to download updated information about National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Result 2018 and Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018-19 Last Date etc.