Here is a golden chance for students who are studying in Secondary & Higher Secondary level and want to complete their education to make a bright future. MHRD Scholarship is going to sponsor for very poor family students by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education. The Government intends to support all those students who have financial problem and troubles in the path of fulfilling their dreams and will provide maximum amount to help all those talented students who have ability to achieve the best in life. Intelligent students who accomplish all the below stated criteria of MHRD Scholarship 2017 may fill the online registration form for Ministry of Human Resource Development Scholarship and submit it before the closing date.
Highlights Of Page
Ministry of Human Resource Development provides the education fees to all those students who are studying in any of the class like 9th, 10th, 12th Courses. For getting benefit of Ministry of Human Resource Development Scholarship students need to give written exam. Those who wish to get this scholarship than prepare well and try to crack the written exam. For this concern, Students may fill the MHRD application forms by following below mentioned procedure and keep the registration number safe for further use. Go through this page to attain complete details against MHRD Scholarship 2017–2018 which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
MHRD 2017 Scholarship Eligibility:
- Only candidates who are passed out from Class VIII to Class IX are eligible to get the benefits of scholarship of MHRD
- Benefit of scholarship is payable for a maximum period of four years for studies of students in India only at the Secondary and Higher Secondary state or equivalent Classes IX to XII.
- For studying Diploma / Certificate level course no scholarship will be provided.
- For continuing the scholarship in Class X and XII the students should get clear promotion from Class IX to X and from Class XI to Class XII in the first attempted with 55% marks (50% marks for SC / ST Students).
- The awardees must obtain minimum 60% marks in Class (55% for SC / ST Students) examination or Equivalent examination for the continuation of the scholarship at Higher Secondary stage.
Check Complete Details On: How to Apply Scholarship
MHRD Scholarship Scheme:
Selected applicants for Ministry of Human Resource Development scholarship 2017 will get Rs. 6000/- per annum that is Rs. 500/- per month will be given to students for their further studies.
MHRD Fellowship Scope and Status:
As per the performance of students in senior secondary examination or percentage of marks obtained, candidates will get benefit of fellowship accordingly. Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education has provided 82000 fresh scholarships per annum in which 41000 for boys and 41000 for girls will be awarded to graduate / postgraduate & professional candidates.
Allocation of MHRD Scholarship 2017:
Division of MHRD Scholarships will be done amongst the State Boards on the basis of population of State’s in the age group of 18 years -25 years. On the basis of no. of students passing out from various Boards in the country separation of, Central Board of Secondary Education and ICSE is done.
Read Also: How to Get Scholarship
Selection Process for MHRD Fellowship 2017-18:
Students who want to touch sky and are looking for scholarships must be looking for process to get MHRD fellowship. So, let’s talk about it. Benefit of scholarship will be given on the basis of performance in written examination. For selection, each State / Union Territory will conduct its own test for the award of the National Means cum Merit Scholarship.
The State level Examination consists of the following Two Stage-
Mental Ability Test (MAT):
- Mental Ability Test or MAT consists of 90 Multiple Choice Question testing verbal and non-verbal Meta-cognitive abilities like- Reasoning and Critical Thinking.
- The question in the test may be on Analogy, Classification, Numerical Series, Pattern Perception, Hidden Figures etc.
- Each Test will be of 90 minutes duration. Children with Disability will be given extra time, as applicable.
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT):
- Sat consists of 90 multiple choice questions covering subject namely, Science, Social Studies and Mathematics as taught in Class VII and VIII.
- The duration of Test is 90 Minutes.
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
National MCM Scholarship Result & Selection for Aid:
Students have to pass in both the tests that are MAT and SAT with at least 40% marks in each, for the reserved category this cutoff marks will be 32%. The parental income of the students should not exceed that Rs.1.50 lakh per annual from all the sources. At the time of selection for the award of scholarship, student must have scored at least 55% marks or equivalent examination. 5% marks relaxation will be given to candidates belongs to SC / ST category.
MHRD 2017 Scholarship Reservation:
- Those candidates who belong to reserved categories / weaker sections/minorities are eligible on the basis of merit, subject to Central Reservation Policy and internal earmarking.
- The MHRD Scholarship Programme would be available to students belonging to ‘non-creamy layer as per the norms.
Know More About: Scholarship Benefits
MHRD Scholarship Rate:
The scholarship rate will be as per the following description:
- Graduation level: 1000/- per month for three years (To be disbursed lump sum Amount of Rs.10, 000/- at the end of academic year.)
- Post Graduation level: (Other than that of the professional courses) Rs 2000/- per month for two years after Graduation (To be disbursed lump sum Amount of Rs.20,000/- at the end of academic year.
- For Professional Courses: For 4th and 5th year @ Rs 2000/- per month
MHRD External Scholarships:
Ministry of Human Resource Development introduces the procedure of fellowships presented by the foreign countries under Cultural/Educational Exchange Programmes. Mostly scholarships benefits are given to Research, Master’s and Doctoral studies. The Ministry also administers Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship which is fully funded by the Government of India. Under this fellowship, one student is placed at St. Antony College, Oxford University London, for an academic year. c.
Must Check: MHRD External Scholarship 2017
Special Scholarship Scheme for Jammu & Kashmir:
Fellowship scheme for Jammu & Kashmir is provided to support the youth from Jammu & Kashmir in the educational institutions outside the State. Every year organization provide around 5000 fresh scholarships towards Tuition fee and Maintenance allowance to eligible candidates.
The rate of scholarship towards tuition fee is as follows:
- For General Degree courses is Rs.30,000 per annum
- For Engineering course Rs.1.25 lakh per annum
- For Medical studies Rs.3.0 lakh per annum.
MHRD National Scholarships:
Ministry of Human Resource Development is also providing another scheme name as MHRD National scheme. National scheme provides financial assistance to the meritorious students whose family income is less than Rs.6 lakh per annum. MHRD National fellowship facility is given so applicants can meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies. The rate of scholarship is Rs. 10,000/- per annum for the first three years and Rs. 20,000/- per annum for the fourth and fifth year.
Must Check: MHRD National Scholarship 2017
Process To Apply for MHRD 2017 Scholarship:
- First of interested and eligible candidates are required to login to Official website of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education that is mhrd.gov.in
- Now move cursor towards “Higher Education” tab that is presented at the bottom of home page.
- After that, candidates are required to hit “Scholarships and Education Loan” from new window.
- On next page press “Scholarships Announcements” that is available at the right side of same page.
- After reading essential details select apply online link in MHRD Scholarship portal.
- Now, candidates are required to fill MHRD Scholarship Online Application Form carefully with necessary details.
- Also need to upload all required documents, experience certificates, caste certificate and other details (if required).
- At last take a view of all details to remove any error and then press submit tab.
Check Now: List Of Scholarships in India
Last date to submit MHRD Scholarship Form 2017: As Soon As Possible
Candidates can check MHRD Scholarship 2017 – 2018 details by going through Official Link. Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest updates. For any query or any suggestion related to this comment us on below provided comment box our team will soon try to solve it.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|