Great opportunity!! For GATE-GPAT Qualified & Sports Medal Winners personal, Individuals who are want to peruse their higher education but cant able to pursue due to shortage of funds they can apply for the MHRD Scholarship 2018.
The Government intends to support all those students who have financial problem and troubles in the path of fulfilling their dreams and will provide maximum amount to help all those talented students who have ability to achieve the best in life.
Intelligent students who accomplish all the below stated criteria of MHRD Scholarship 2018 may fill the MHRD scholarship application form for Ministry of Human Resource Development Scholarship and submit it before the MHRD scholarship 2018 last date.
Highlights Of Page:
Students may fill the MHRD application forms by following below mentioned procedure. Go through this page to attain complete details against MHRD Scholarship 2018 which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Check Complete Details On: How to Apply Scholarship
MHRD (Free education for sports medal winners’ scheme)
Free education for sports medal winners’ scheme:
The Free education for sports medal winners’ scheme was launched to provide a financial aid to the sports person (medal winners) for perusing their higher education (graduation, post graduation PG Diploma and other professional courses).
So sport person (medal winners) who want to peruse their higher education, but cant able to do so due to shortage of funds, can take the advantage of University Grants Commission -MHRD Free education for sports medal winners’ scheme.
Interested candidates can apply for the MHRD scholarship 2018by filling the MHRD scholarship 2018 online application form before the last date:
What is the motive of Free education for sports medal winners’ scheme?
- The primary motive is to provide the funds to the sports person (medal winners) to peruse their higher education.
- To motivate the sports person to perform their best and help them to achieve their goal by providing them the financial aid in relation to education and sports development.
- It may be noted that this scheme is available for the sports persons who win the medal in national games or participants in recognized international sporting events.
MHRD (PG Scholarship for GATE/GPAT qualified students for pursuing ME/Mtech/Mpharm)
University Grants Commission is providing scholarship to the students for M.E./M.Tech/M.Pharm courses (including integrated dual degree courses). This scheme is only available for the students who have successfully qualified the GATE/GPAT exams.
Candidates who have cleared their GATE/GPAT exam and want to take the advantage of PG Scholarship for GATE/GPAT qualified students scheme can apply for the same from the official website before the last date. Candidates must ensure to check MHRD scholarship eligibility before applying for the same.
The objective MHRD gate scholarship scheme:
The main aim of the PG Scholarship for GATE/GPAT qualified students scheme is to provided financial help to attract young and talented graduate students to provide better education for their great future.
This Scheme covers:
The tenure of the scholarship is strictly two years without any further extension:
- Scholarship – Rs. 12,400/- p.m.
- Contingency – Rs. 5,000/- p.a.
Date for MHRD scholarship 2018 application form-Opening Soon
Get Here: UGC Approved University List
MHRD Fellowship Scope and Status:
As per the performance of students in senior secondary examination or percentage of marks obtained, candidates will get benefit of fellowship accordingly. Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education has provided 82000 fresh scholarships per annum in which 41000 for boys and 41000 for girls will be awarded to graduate / postgraduate & professional candidates.
Allocation of MHRD Scholarship 2018:
Division of MHRD Scholarships will be done amongst the State Boards on the basis of population of State’s in the age group of 18 years -25 years. On the basis of no. of students passing out from various Boards in the country separation of, Central Board of Secondary Education and ICSE is done.
Read Also: How to Get Scholarship
Selection Process for MHRD Fellowship 2018-19:
Students who want to touch sky and are looking for scholarships must be looking for process to get MHRD fellowship. So, let’s talk about it. Benefit of scholarship will be given on the basis of performance in written examination. For selection, each State / Union Territory will conduct its own test for the award of the National Means cum Merit Scholarship.
The State level Examination consists of the following Two Stage-
Mental Ability Test (MAT):
- Mental Ability Test or MAT consists of 90 Multiple Choice Question testing verbal and non-verbal Meta-cognitive abilities like- Reasoning and Critical Thinking.
- The question in the test may be on Analogy, Classification, Numerical Series, Pattern Perception, Hidden Figures etc.
- Each Test will be of 90 minutes duration. Children with Disability will be given extra time, as applicable.
Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT):
- Sat consists of 90 multiple choice questions covering subject namely, Science, Social Studies and Mathematics as taught in Class VII and VIII.
- The duration of Test is 90 Minutes.
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
National MCM Scholarship Result & Selection for Aid:
Students have to pass in both the tests that are MAT and SAT with at least 40% marks in each, for the reserved category this cutoff marks will be 32%. The parental income of the students should not exceed that Rs.1.50 lakh per annual from all the sources. At the time of selection for the award of scholarship, student must have scored at least 55% marks or equivalent examination. 5% marks relaxation will be given to candidates belongs to SC / ST category.
MHRD 2018 Scholarship Reservation:
- Those candidates who belong to reserved categories / weaker sections/minorities are eligible on the basis of merit, subject to Central Reservation Policy and internal earmarking.
- The MHRD Scholarship Programme would be available to students belonging to ‘non-creamy layer as per the norms.
Know More About: Scholarship Benefits
MHRD Scholarship Rate:
The scholarship rate will be as per the following description:
- Graduation level: 1000/- per month for three years (To be disbursed lump sum Amount of Rs.10, 000/- at the end of academic year.)
- Post Graduation level: (Other than that of the professional courses) Rs 2000/- per month for two years after Graduation (To be disbursed lump sum Amount of Rs.20,000/- at the end of academic year.
- For Professional Courses: For 4th and 5th year @ Rs 2000/- per month
MHRD External Scholarships:
Ministry of Human Resource Development introduces the procedure of fellowships presented by the foreign countries under Cultural/Educational Exchange Programmes. Mostly scholarships benefits are given to Research, Master’s and Doctoral studies. The Ministry also administers Ms. Agatha Harrison Memorial Fellowship which is fully funded by the Government of India. Under this fellowship, one student is placed at St. Antony College, Oxford University London, for an academic year. c.
Must Check: MHRD External Scholarship
Special Scholarship Scheme for Jammu & Kashmir:
Fellowship scheme for Jammu & Kashmir is provided to support the youth from Jammu & Kashmir in the educational institutions outside the State. Every year organization provide around 5000 fresh scholarships towards Tuition fee and Maintenance allowance to eligible candidates.
The rate of scholarship towards tuition fee is as follows:
- For General Degree courses is Rs.30,000 per annum
- For Engineering course Rs.1.25 lakh per annum
- For Medical studies Rs.3.0 lakh per annum.
MHRD National Scholarships:
Ministry of Human Resource Development is also providing another scheme name as MHRD National scheme. National scheme provides financial assistance to the meritorious students whose family income is less than Rs.6 lakh per annum. MHRD National fellowship facility is given so applicants can meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies. The rate of scholarship is Rs. 10,000/- per annum for the first three years and Rs. 20,000/- per annum for the fourth and fifth year.
Must Check: MHRD National Scholarship
Process To Apply for MHRD 2018 Scholarship:
- First of interested and eligible candidates are required to login to Official website of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education that is mhrd.gov.in
- Now move cursor towards “Higher Education” tab that is presented at the bottom of home page.
- After that, candidates are required to hit “Scholarships and Education Loan” from new window.
- On next page press “Scholarships Announcements” that is available at the right side of same page.
- After reading essential details select apply online link in MHRD Scholarship portal.
- Now, candidates are required to fill MHRD Scholarship Online Application Form carefully with necessary details.
- Also need to upload all required documents, experience certificates, caste certificate and other details (if required).
- At last take a view of all details to remove any error and then press submit tab.
Check Now: List Of Scholarships in India
Last date to submit MHRD Scholarship Form: As Soon As Possible
Candidates who has already applied for the said scholarship and want to renew their scheme can fill the MHRD scholarship renewal form. MHRD scholarship status will be soon available on the official website.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE?|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|