MP Police Recruitment
A latest jobs notification titled as MP Police Recruitment has been broadcasted concerning Constable Bharti. For same concern Application forms are invited from willing applicants for filling up 14000 vacancies. Contenders, who’re willing to grab these vacant posts, may submit application form for MP Police Recruitment 2017 before the last date that is mentioned on below. Appliers to apply for MP Police Constable Vacancies may follow below provided steps to submit application form and to get notifications of Upcoming Jobs of MP Police Department 2018 stay connected with us over this web page, as we update this page frequently.
This Page Includes:
Interested contenders before applying for MP Constable Bharti you may read more about essential criteria from below section of this page. To get further information related to MP Police Recruitment 2017 you may go through this page that is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com we suggest you that before applying read each point carefully.
MP Police Recruitment
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Police|
|Number Of Posts||14000|
|Last Date||Check Below|
MP Police Vacancies Details:
|Constable (General Duty)|
|Constable Trade: Cook, Hair Dresser (Barber),|
Laundry (Washer Man)/ Mason, Water Carrier,
Sweeper, Cobbler, Beguiler
|Head Constable (Computer)|
|Assistant Sub- Inspector Constable (Computer)|
|No. Of Vacancies||14000 Vacancies|
Appliers, who wish to get MP Police Constable Vacancy, should meet this eligibility required Standard; Appliers must have passed have completed 10th or Matriculation/ 12th / OR hold a Graduation Degree from a recognized university or institution.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Age Limitation Details:
- Job appliers’ minimum age should be 18 years & Maximum of 28years of age as on last date of application for all categories (General/OBC/SC/ST/PWD) of candidates as per norms.
- Relaxation in age for reserved category appliers will be given as per organization norms.
Appointed applicants for Vacancies available in Madhya Pradesh state, will get good amount of salary package plus other various allowances as for constable post, by recruiting organization.
- Process of selecting aspirants will be based on or through written test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Physical Measurements Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET) on the basis of marks in qualifying examination and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the Notification.
- Final selection will be based on performances in Written Examination.
Check Below Given Tips, to Prepare Well for Written Exam:
|For the General and OBC Candidates the Height should be||168 cm & Chest of 81-86 cm|
|For the SC/ST Male Candidates the Height should be||160 cm & Chest – 81 to 86 cm|
|For the female candidates the Height should be||158 cm|
How to apply for MP Police Constable Bharti?
- Firstly, Contenders need to go to the official website of the organization i.e. www.mppolice.gov.in.
- Choose ‘English’ button and then hit on the “Download Forms” tab given on the left side of the homepage.
- After that choose the appropriate link of advertisement and open it.
- Advertisement will appear on your screen, Read the whole instructions carefully.
- Now start filling Application with required information.
- Upload the required documents and on completion of filling the application form, press on ‘submit’ button after reviewing the filled application.
- Lastly get the hard copy filled application form for future reference.
|Commencing Date Of Filling Application||Will Be Soon Updated!|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form|
Note: You may go through this Official Link to get all minute info about MP Police Recruitment 2017. To get latest updates on MP Police Recruitment 2018, employment, admit cards or result time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Latest Defence Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|