MP Police Recruitment 2015
Madhya Pradesh Police has depicted a notification about MP Police Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 668 vacancies for the post of Subedar, Sub Inspector and Platoon Commander. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode latest by 14th January 2015.
|Last Date to Apply||14th January 2015|
Applying candidates can get more information regarding MP Police Recruitment 2015 through this page created by the team recruitmentresult.com.
|SR. No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
Applicants who are going to apply for MP Police vacancies advertisement must hold Graduate / diploma or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 28 years as on the 01st January 2015. Relaxation in age for reserved category will be provided as per govt rules.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 9300 – 34800 + 3600 as Grade Pay.
Selection of applicants will be on the foundation of their written examination, Physical test, Medical test & Interview.
- Candidates among reserved category have to pay Rs. 350/- and unreserved category have to pay Rs. 700/- as an application Fee.
- Candidates have to pay 70/- Rs. as Postal charge
How to Apply?
- Applying applicants have to go through the official website www.mponline.gov.in for filling up online application form.
- Select “Upcoming Services” tab from right side of the page.
- Now, chose “Vyapam Police Recru………” option visible on the middle of the page.
- Read the advertisement completely and fill online application form carefully and then submit.
- Take out the printout of online application form for future use.
|Opening Date of Applying Online Form||16th December 2014|
|Last Date of Applying Online Form||14th January 2015|
|Dates For Modifying Filled in Application Form||15th – 19th January 2015|
|Exam Date||1st March 2015 (Sunday)|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Employment News This Week Highlights||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
For more details, aspirants can check Official Notification.