MP Police Recruitment 2014
- MP Police Recruitment 2014 Advertisement has been disclosed by Madhya Pradesh professional examination board and aspirants may Apply Online after checking the eligibility conditions.
- Both male and female candidates may apply for Madhya Pradesh police but all application in the prescribed format must reach to their destination lately by 23rd January 2014.
- Details that are important and apart from above mentioned are listed below precisely. Key points to be considered are collected by recruitmentresult.com
MP Police Recruitment 2014 Details
Madhya Pradesh professional examination board
Post name and vacancies
Graduation in related discipline or equivalent for all posts and for Radio Inspector Diploma in electronic electrical and telecommunication form a recognized university
Job seeker have to satisfy physical standards that are applicable and given in official notification.
- Age of appliers must be in between the specified criteria that is 18 to 28 yrs.
- Upper age limit will be 33 yrs in case of SC/ST and other relaxation will be as per rules.
- Age of aspirants will be estimated according to 1st January 2014.
Short list will be prepared after written examination, Physical test and interview.
Tips for written exam->Complete Details
Interview Tips->Complete Details
Application/ processing fee
- For general and OBC – 700/-
- For SC/ST – 350/-
Online application regarding this recruitment 2014 will be submitted through the official site at www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in.
- Go to Online forms.
- Here the links for advertisement and online application form are available.
- Press on Apply online link.
- Read the instructions and press on continue.
- Fill the application form and submit it by completing the process
- Keep the print out of filled application for future use.
Pattern of written exam
|Technical||Science (Physics, Chemistry, math)||2 hrs||100|
|Tech/ non tech.||Hindi and English||2 hrs||100|
|General knowledge||2 hrs||100|
- Date of written exam – 9th March 2014
- Last date to submit online application – 23rd January 2014
Check official notification