NABARD Recruitment 2015
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has publicized a notice as NABARD Recruitment 2015 to invite application forms for Group C Posts. Aspirants are requested to apply in prescribed format on or before the last date that is mentioned below.
|Post Name||Office Attendants in Group ‘C’|
|Closing date of submitting application||17th January 2015|
More details regarding NABARD Recruitment 2015 can be obtained from this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Minimum qualification for the candidates is 8th and maximum qualification is graduation as on 01.11.2014 from recognized university or board with good academic records.
Age of the applier should lie between 18 to 30 years as on 01.11.2014. Relaxation up to 5 year to SC/ST Candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates and 10 years to PH candidates is provided.
Selected candidates will get Rs. 16000/- per month as salary.
Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the interview.
How to Apply:
Aspirants should apply in the prescribed format as available in official site. Application should be written on Rs. 16000/- per month in prescribed format. Attested copies of the all the essential documents in regard of the qualification and experience and pass port size photo must be submitted along with the application. Application should be submitted at the address given below by ordinary post or speed post.
NABARD’s Uttarakhand Regional Office,
NABARD, Uttarakhand Regional Office,
113/2, Hotel Sunrise, Rajpur Road,
Dehradun – 248001
Closing date of submitting application: 17th January 2015
Note: more info can be obtained from this Official Notification.
NABARD Recruitment 2015
National Bank for Agriculture & Rural Department (NABARD) has issued a job notice as NABARD Recruitment 2015 to fill up the post of office attendant at NABARD, Dehradun. Interested candidates may apply by submitting the prescribed application form on or before the last date settled below.
|Post Name||Officer Attendant|
|No. of Post||03|
|Last date of submission of application||31st December 2014|
Candidates who want to build their career in the government sector, they must read the entire detailed information about NABARD Recruitment 2015 like Name of Post, selection process etc, which is given below by the team of recuitmentresult.com.
Candidates looking for this job opening NABARD Recruitment must passed in 8th standard or undergraduate from recognized board.
Age Limit Details:
- The applicant’s age should not be more than between 18-25 years.
- The relaxation in age for the SC/ST/OBC/Women/Widow Women category’s applicants as per Government norms.
The selected candidates should get the amount of Rs. 16,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates may apply by sending the prescribed application form that is available on the official website www.nabard.org.
- The Candidates should visit the website and press the ‘Career’ button from the menu bar and download the application form.
- Candidates must fill the prescribed application form with the preferred information or neatly hand written in Hindi/English.
- At the end of application form, candidates must attach the attested Xerox of all the documents with application form and paste the signed passport size photograph.
- After that, the application closed in the envelope superscribed with the name as “Application for the post of “OFFICE ATTENDANT”.
- Now, send the application form by post or maybe deposited in the box kept at NABARD’s Uttarakhand Regional Office on any day (except Saturdays, Sundays) at the address mentioned below on or before the last date that is 31st December 2014.
Chief General Manager, NABARD,
Uttarakhand Regional Office, 113/2,
Hotel Sunrise, Rajpur Road, Dehradun – 248001
Last date to submission of application form: 31st December 2014
Note: Applicants may acquire the remaining details through Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank PO Commonly Asked Questions||Bank PO Exam Preparation Tips|
|Bank Interview Que & Ans||Bank Clerk Study Material|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|