National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has promulgated vacancy advertisement titled as NABARD Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young and talented candidates to fill the 82 vacant posts of National Coordinator, State Coordinator and Enumerators. Those candidates who want to enhance their career through jobs in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development they can apply for NABARD Recruitment 2017 through online mode.
Key contents of this page:
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is inviting online applications from eligible and hard working candidates to fill the vacant posts. Candidates can go through below provided links to fill and submit online application form before the last date that is 10/11/2017. Candidates can go through below section of this page to know more about NABARD Recruitment 2018 which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Post name||National Coordinator, State Coordinator and Enumerators|
|Number of vacancy||82|
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
- Candidates who are going to apply for NABARD National Coordinator Recruitment must possess Post-Graduation with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute.
- Those who are seeking for NABARD State Coordinator Recruitment, they must have Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60% marks / equivalent CGPA in relevant fields from a recognized university or institute.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 55% marks / equivalent CGPA are the minimum requirements for NABARD Enumerators Recruitment.
|Post name||Age Criteria (in years)|
|Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of Government of India.|
Get Here>> NABARD Recruitment Notification
|National Coordinator||Post-Graduate||Rs. 70000/- per month|
|State Coordinator||Graduate||Rs. 50000/-|
|Post Graduate / Ph. D||Rs. 60000/-|
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in personal interview round. Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Candidates have to perform their best for final selection.
Check Given Articles: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
Steps to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2017:
The one who are seeking for government job, they can fill NABARD Online Application Form by following the steps provided on this page:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development that is www.nabard.org
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to career notice tab present on top links of the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for and hit
- “Applications for Monitoring, Evaluation and Documentation of NABARD funded Tribal Development Projects” link
- Then a new page will get opened on your screen just go through the eligibility details
- If you found yourself eligible then hit any of the links provided below
- It will redirect you to a new page there you have to fill the required details
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Closing date to submit online applications: 10/11/2017
Candidates can get rest details of NABARD Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this Official Link. Candidate can subscribe to our free mail services or like our page on face book and Google plus.
For any query or doubts related to this post, candidates can type their comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Latest Bank Jobs|
|NABARD Admit Card||NABARD Result|
|NABARD Exam Pattern||How To Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|