National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released latest Vacancy Notification entitled as NABARD Recruitment for filling up vacant positions of Accounts Officer. So, interested candidates can apply by submitting their application form till the last date that is 02-08-2019.
NABARD Recruitment 2019 Highlights:
- Applying mode: Online
- Position: Accounts Officer
- Total NABARD Job Vacancy: As per required
- Starting Date for NABCONS Recruitment: Ongoing
- NABARD Recruitment Last Date: 02-08-2019
- Location: Mumbai
NABARD Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must possess Inter CA (Preferred) /M.com with relevant experience in accounts from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records to apply for NABARD Jobs.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the relevant area (For Inter CA, 3 years of article ship experience will be acceptable) to apply for NABARD Vacancy.
Check Here More: Jobs by Qualification
- Proficiency in using tools such as MS Office and other computer related functions for day-to-day functioning.
- Proficiency in Tally-Software
Important Links Related To NABARD:
|NABARD Mock Test||Check Here|
|NABARD Study Material||Check Here|
|NABARD Previous Year Papers||Check Here|
|NABARD Books||Check Here|
|NABARD Result||Check Here|
- A total yearly leave of 15 days will be available.
- The Staff on Contract shall not be entitled to any superannuation benefits viz. Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, etc.
NABARD Age Limit:
Applying candidates for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment must note that Maximum age limit is 30 years at the time of submission of application.
NABARD Selection Process:
Initially screening of applications will be done after that shortlisted candidates will be called for further process that is Personal Interview to be organized by the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development for NABCONS Vacancies.
Candidates who will be selected for NABARD Job Openings will get an impressive salary of Rs. 25,000-Rs.45,000 per month depends upon the qualification, experience and existing salary level of the candidates.
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2019?
Follow below given steps to check How to Fill Application Form for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2019
- To apply for NABARD Recruitment you need to login to official website that is www.nabard.org.
- Press “Career Notice” tab that is given in menu bar for NABARD Account Officer Recruitment.
- On next page hit on “Recruitment for the position of Accounts Officer of NABVENTURES Limited” link.
- Press on “Advertisement” link to read NABARD Notification PDF.
- On next page, NABARD Advertisement PDF will appear.
- Read the details available in NABARD Recruitment Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates need to download format of application form.
- Fill NABARD Application Form with entire details.
- Attach essential documents along with application form.
- Interested candidates may send their CV along with application in the prescribed format by mail to email@example.com/ or by registered post in a cover super scribed “Application for the post of Accounts Officer of NABVENTURES Ltd.” addressed to –
CEO, NABVENTURES Ltd,
Plot No. C-24, G Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East,
Direct Applying Link
|NABARD Careers||Hit Here|
|NABARD Official Website||Press Here|
|NABARD Advertisement||Download PDF|
NABARD Recruitment 2019:
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development invites applications from eligible candidates for the latest NABARD Account Officer Vacancies. Interested candidates can check the complete details regarding NABARD Jobs and apply before the last date.
Candidates can obtain the NABARD Notification either by following above mentioned simple steps or you can simply hit on the provided direct links. The selection of the individuals for NABCONS Account Officer Recruitment will be done on the basis of Interview.
Contenders, who want to know updated details about NABARD Recruitment 2019, are advised to stay in touch with our web portal. Also, individuals can follow us on Facebook or Google + or bookmark our web page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Bank Interview Questions||Bank Exam Model Papers|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Bank Syllabus|