Apply Now for NABARD ANALYST Vacancy!! National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is conducting recruitment to hire eligible and talented candidate for full-time analyst Post. Candidates can check the NABARD Recruitment 2019 Notification through the web page and apply through online or offline mode.
NABARD Recruitment 2019 Highlights
- Applying mode: Offline/Online
- Position: Analyst
- Last Date: 15-02-2019
- Location: Mumbai
Question 1: Describe the eligibility criteria.
Answer: Strong academic credentials (preferably MBA/PGDM) from top tier institutions
Question 2: How much experience is required to apply for NABARD Vacancies?
Answer: 3-5 years of relevant working experience in buy-side research/investment management/venture capital/private equity
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Question 3: What is the required age limit for NABARD Vacancies?
Answer: individuals must be below the age of 35 years as on 31st December 2018
Question 4: What are the key responsibilities of NABARD Analyst Jobs?
- Intensive research of the agri, food and rural space and their associated themes/trends
- Tracking of market trends and developments
- Building of detailed financial models for business and investment decision making
- Analysis and interpretation of financial statements
- Deal origination and evaluation
- Preparation and review of deal documents such as Investment Memorandum, issuance of Term Sheets, drafting of Shareholder Agreements etc.)
You Can Also Get: Latest Bank Jobs
Question 5: What are the other skills required for NABARD Jobs?
- Strong research capability
- Strong financial analysis skills with deep financial modeling experience of the highest order
- High degree of attention to detail and fast learner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
Q 6: On what basis candidates are going to select for NABARD Vacancies?
Applications will be first screened on the basis of predefined eligibility criteria. Final selection of the individuals will be on the basis of experience and eligibility conditions
Important Links Related To NABARD
|NABARD Result||NABARD Previous Year Papers|
|NABARD Mock Test||What Is The Full Form Of NABARD?|
|NABARD Books||NABARD Study Material|
|NABARD Exam Pattern|
Q 7: How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2019?
- To apply for NABARD Recruitment you need to login to official website that is www.nabard.org.
- Press “Career Notice” tab that is given in menu bar.
- On next page hit on “Press Here To Continue” link.
- Then, you will navigate to new page where you have to look for “Recruitment for the position of Vice President/Principal and Analyst of NABVENTURES Limited” and then hit on “Job Description for Analyst” link.
- On next page, NABARD Advertisement PDF will appear.
- Read the details available in NABARD Analyst Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates can further apply online or offline
- Candidates can either send their application through email or can send by post in a cover superscripted “Application for the post of Analyst of Nabventures Ltd.” to the below mentioned postal address.
Direct Applying Link
|NABARD Notification||Get Here|
|NABARD Official Website||Get Here|
Question 8: What is the Postal Address/email Address?
Answer: Email Address – email@example.com or
Postal Address –
CEO, Nabventures Ltd,
Plot No. C-24, G Block,
Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East,
Also: Find Jobs in Mumbai
NABARD Recruitment 2019
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development invites only online/offline applications from eligible candidates for the latest NABARD ANALYST Vacancies. Interested candidates can check the complete details regarding NABARD ANALYST jobs and apply as per your choice before the last date.
Candidates can obtain the NABARD Notification either by foll9owing above mentioned simple steps or you can simply hit on the provided direct links. The selection of the individuals will be done on the basis of experience and eligibility conditions.
Contenders, who want to know updated details about NABARD Recruitment 2019, are advised to stay in touch with our web portal. Also, individuals can follow us on Facebook or Google + or bookmark our web page.
Latest Recruitment On 09-02-2019: