NABARD Recruitment 2013
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has announced a recruitment advertisement. Aspirants who are looking for bank job as manager may apply for this notification for NABARD Recruitment 2013.
Application form through online mode should be filling by the interested job fighters from 23rd September 2013 to 14th October 2013.
Our team of recruitmentresult.com is going to provide the entire details about this advertisement of NABARD Recruitment 2013:
Name of organisation
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Total no. of vacancy
Name of the post and vacancy
- Manager Grade A – 37
- Manager Grade B – 30
Who may apply for?
Candidates who wish to apply should be Graduate/Post Graduate in relevant stream with minimum 55% marks from any repudiated university.
Age of the job hunters must be according as given below as on the 31st August 2013. Upper age relaxation in the age will be applicable as per the govt. norms.
- For the Grade A: 30 years
- For the Grade B: 35 years
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
- For general: Rs.450/-
- For SC/ST: Rs. 50/-
- Applicants have to pay Application fee by online mode.
How to apply?
- If you fulfill the NABARD eligibility criteria then you need to apply online. You should visit at the official website which is www.nabard.org.
- Application should fill the form correct manner. In case of any mistake or incompletion application will be rejected.
- Application form should reach on or before the last date to apply which is clearly mention below.
Date to keep in mind
Closing date to apply is 14th October 2013
Note: Open the Official Advertisement.