A latest recruitment notification titled as NABARD Recruitment 2016 has been transmitted by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. Organization is going to appoint qualified and skilled candidates to fill up vacant posts of Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’). Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against NABARD Jobs.
Candidates can apply online by filling application form from official site. Candidates need to submit the online application form on or before the closing date which is represented below. Before applying, aspirants can get complete detail regarding NABARD Recruitment 2016 from this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Last Date for Online Applications||31st May 2016|
Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) Protocol and Security
Applying candidates should be an Officer with a minimum of five years’ of Commissioned Service in the Army/Navy/Air Force for NABARD Vacancy.
Age of candidates should not be less than 25 Years and not more than 40 Years as on 31 January 2016. The candidates born not earlier than 01.02.1976 and not later than 31.01.1991 are eligible to apply. Relaxation in age will be given as per government rules.
After selection candidates will get impressive amount of salary which will be offered by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development for NABARD Notification.
|Category||Application Fee||Intimation charges etc.||Total|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD||NIL||Rs.100/-||Rs.100/-|
- Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum experience in order to restrict the number of candidates in each category to be called for Interview, commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- The place and date of interview will be advised to the short listed candidates in due course.
Must Read These Articles:-
- Interview Preparation Tips & Strategies
- Interview Preparation for Getting a Job
- Most Useful Job Interview Tips
- Professional Dressing Tips
Process to fill NABARD Online Application Form:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development that is www.nabard.org
- Then, press “Career” tab which is mentioned at menu bar of the home page.
- Now, hit “Link for online application for the post of Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security)”.
- After that, hit “Press Here To Apply” tab and candidates who are already registered fill the detail such as registration number and password and hit submit button.
- After filling the Application form, you need to upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- At last, take printout of filled application and keep it safe for future use.
Check Also: - Procedure to Fill Online Form
Last Date for Online Applications: 31st May 2016
You may check Official Link for more details about NABARD Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||Bank Syllabus|