Apply now and grab one of the 92 Assistant Manager Grade-A Officer Posts!! Recently job notification has been asserted as NABARD Recruitment in order to recruit eligible applicants in General, Economics and other disciplines.
Applications are invited through online mode, interested job entrants must apply by submitting their application at official site latest before 02-04-2018. This is a great opportunity for candidates willing to build up a successful career.
|This Page Includes:|
Eligible applicants have to undergo for written test and interview procedure held under the supervision of authorities of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment.
Further information in regard to NABARD Recruitment 2018–19 is available at beneath section of this page that is well maintained by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Do you Know- What Is The Full Form Of NABARD?
|Name of the organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|NABARD Jobs Recruitment||Assistant Manager Grade-A Officer|
|No of vacancies||92|
|Last date to apply for NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment||02-04-2018|
NABARD Vacancy Details:
|Assistant Manager Grade-A Officer Jobs||No. of Vacancies in NABARD|
|Land Development (Soil Science)/Agriculture||08|
|Minor Irrigation (Water Resources)||06|
|Food Processing/Food Technology||04|
Read Advertisement>> NABARD 92 Assistant Manager Grade-A Officer Recruitment
Eligibility required for Job Openings in NABARD:
NABARD Qualification Required:
- Candidates who are interested in applying for NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy, they must have a valid Bachelor’s Degree in their respective discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%)
- Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Ph.D
- Two year full time P.G. Diploma in Management / full time MBA degree from institutions recognized by GOI / UGC with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
Age required for NABARD vacancy:
|Minimum age of candidate to apply for the NABARD Recruitment||21 years|
|Maximum age of candidate to apply for the NABARD 2018 Recruitment||30 years|
However, age relaxation will be provided 03 years in case of OBC applicants and 05 years in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST category.
NABARD Assistant Manager Salary:
- Candidates who will be selected for NABARD Officer Recruitment will get a basis remuneration of Rs.28150/- p.m.
- Apart from that, candidates will also get Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time, therefore initial gross NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A officer Salary is approximately Rs.61,000/.
Check Here> NABARD Study Material
Those who are applying for NABARD 92 Grade-A Officer Recruitment have to pay application fees, SC/ST candidates will pay Rs.150/-, for all others applicants fees is Rs.650/- and intimation charges is Rs.150/- extra using only Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/Mobile Wallets.
NABARD Recruitment Procedure:
Selection of contenders for NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment will be done on the basis of written test that will be followed by NABARD Assistant Manager Interview procedure.
Check Given Articles: Bank Interview Questions and Answers
NABAR Assistant Manager Exam pattern:
|Economic and Social Issues||40|
|Agriculture and Rural Development||40|
- Exam will be qualifying in nature
- Total number of questions will be 200
- Each question will be of 01 mark
- Negative marking will also be there as 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
Check Complete: NABARD Exam Pattern
NABARD Mains Exam Pattern:
|Paper I: General English||Descriptive||100||1 ½ hours|
|Paper II: For General Post|
Economic & Social Issues &
Agri.& Rural Development
|MCQ||100||1 ½ hours|
|Paper II: For all other posts|
Related to the discipline
of the post
|MCQ||100||1 ½ hours|
Start Now- NABARD Mock Test
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018?
- Applicants willing to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018, need to log on to official site i.e. nabard.org.
- From the homepage appeared select and hit on “Career notices” tab.
- From the next page, select the appropriate link regarding NABARD Grade A Officer Recruitment 2018
- Read all the details about NABARD 92 Assistant Manager Jobs carefully from the notification
- Then go towards “NABARD Recruitment apply online” link
- Now fill up NABARD Online application form with all required details.
- Upload all required testimonials and then pay the requisite amount of application fees
- Once the whole NABARD Application form is completed hit on final submission tab
- At last take a print out of filled up NABARD Recruitment Application Form and keep it safe for further usage.
Important Dates regarding NABARD 92 Grade A Officer Recruitment:
|Last Date to apply against NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment||02-04-2018|
|Application fees for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development can be paid till||02.04.2018|
|Admission Letter Download for Phase I (Prelims)||27-04- 2018|
|Phase I Prelims Online Examination||12-05- 2018|
|Phase II Mains Online Examination||06-06- 2018|
Candidates can get rest details of NABARD Recruitment 2018-19 by going through this Official Link. Candidate can subscribe to our free mail services or like our page on face book and Google plus.
For any query or doubts related to this post, candidates can type their comment in below comment box. Our experts will try to solve your queries.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Latest Bank Jobs|
|NABARD Admit Card||NABARD Result|
|NABARD Development Assistant Syllabus||How To Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|
|NABARD Previous Year Question Papers||NABARD Books|