National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has sated an employment advertisement in regard to NABARD Recruitment. Organization wants to hire appropriate and qualified individuals for filling up vacancies of Office Attendants Post. Immersed candidates who are waiting for vacancy in government sector and also have desire to gear up their career in banking sector, can apply against these latest jobs as soon as possible.
Candidates, who wish to apply against NABARD Recruitment 2015, can submit application form till end date that is tuned below. We will shortly provide latest updates regarding NABARD Recruitment 2016 on this page. So, job seekers who are planning to do job in bank next year are suggested to stay tuned with this page, to get upcoming advertisement regarding same.
|Name Of Post||Office Attendants|
|Last Date to submit application form||26th November 2015|
Job hunters, you may fetch complete details concerning with NABARD Vacancy such as required qualification, age limit, application fee, salary package, selection process, process to apply online, important dates etc from this page, written by the squad of recruitmentresult.com. Before applying candidates should ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria for the post, which is given below.
Participants should have passed at least Class X from recognized school or board and maximum Under Graduation qualification from Concern University or institute.
Job hunters who will be appointed for office attendant post will get Rs. 6350 – 13750/- per month as salary. Total monthly emoluments at the current rate of allowances will be Rs. 16300/- per month (approximately).
Age of applying candidates should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years i.e. Applicants must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1985 and not later than 31.10.1997. Upper age limit is relaxed up to 5 years for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe category, 3 years for Other Backward Classes and y 10 years for PH Candidates.
The candidates will be selected by interview process only. The candidates must have a valid Employment Exchange Registration number from any of the Government Employment Exchanges in Uttarakhand State.
How to Apply for NABARD Recruitment:
- Candidates should write application in prescribed format A4 sheet preferably typewritten or neatly handwritten in Hindi / English (Block/ Capital).
- Application in any other format is liable to be rejected.
- Application should be forwarded along with Self attested copies of all relevant documents/certificates regarding age and educational qualifications, experience and latest passport size signed photograph.
- The application must be sent by ordinary post or Speed Post only or may be deposited in the box kept at NABARD’s Uttarakhand Regional Office, 113/2, Hotel Sunrise, Rajpur Road, Dehradun – 248001.
- Application should be send to the below given address till 26th November 2015.
The Chief General Manager,
NABARD, Uttarakhand Regional Office,
113/2, Hotel Sunrise, Rajpur Road,
Dehradun – 248001
Last Date to submit application form: 26th November 2015
You may read Official Notification, to obtain further details related to NABARD Recruitment 2015. From this page, you may obtain latest updates about NABARD Recruitment 2016 so; candidates are suggested to bookmark this using control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On