National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has transmitted a job advertisement titled as NABARD Recruitment. NABARD is inviting online application forms from eligible and willing individuals for filling up the 115 vacancies of Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’), Managers (Grade ‘B’) post. Contenders, who want to grab this current opportunity, may apply for NABARD Recruitment 2016 by submitting their online application form on or before the ending date.
|Post Name||Assistant Managers, Managers|
|Last Date for Online Application Registration||20th April 2016|
Before applying, aspirants can get complete detail regarding NABARD vacancies 2016 such as post name, vacancy detail, educational qualification, age limitation, salary detail, application fee detail, payment of fee, selection procedure, examination centers, scheme of preliminary examination, way to apply etc from this page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|01||Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’)||100|
|02||Managers (Grade ‘B’ )||15|
Jobs In Banking Sector (25000 Vacancies):- Check Now
Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree in any discipline like, Agriculture, Veterinary Sciences, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, Dairy Technology, Horticulture, Arts, Management, Commerce, Science, Engineering, Information Technology etc. with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent/ Doctorate Degree/ Chartered / Cost Accountants / Company Secretary (ACS)/ PG Diploma in Management / MBA from the recognized university or institution.
You Can Also Check More Job Options:-
Age Limitation for NABARD Jobs:
Age of the aspirants who are going to apply for Assistant Managers post should be between 21 to 30 years and 21 to 35 years for Managers (Grade ‘B’) post as on 31 January 2016.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Assistant Managers (Grade ‘A’ )||Rs.17, 100/-|
|Managers (Grade ‘B’ )||Rs.21, 000/|
Application Fee (Non-Refundable):
|Category of applicant||Application Fee||Intimation charges etc.|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD||NIL||Rs.100/-|
|For all Grade ‘A’||Rs.650/-||Rs.100/-|
|For Grade ‘B’||Rs.750/-||Rs.100/-|
Payment of Fees:
Payment can be made by using only Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash cards/Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
The recruitment of the contenders will be done on the basis of following rounds:
- Preliminary Examination (Online Exam)
- Main Examination
Must Read These Articles:-
Scheme of Preliminary Examination (Online Exam):
|I||Test of Reasoning||40 marks||120 Minutes|
|English Language||40 marks|
|Computer Knowledge||20 marks|
|General Awareness||20 marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||30 marks|
|II||Eco. & Social issues||25 marks|
|)Agri. & Rural Dev.||25 marks|
NABARD Online Test
- BEGIN: English Language Online Quiz
- BEGIN: Reasoning Online Test
- BEGIN: Computer Online Test
The ON-LINE Examination for Phase-I will be held at the following Centers.
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Srinakulam, East Godavari, Guntur, Kadapa, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Tirupati, Kakinada, Chittor, Kanchikacherla, Gondlavelleru, Eluru, Vizianagaram|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Itanagar, Naharlagun|
|Assam||Dispur, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kamrup, Kokrajhar, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya Hajipur, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Biharsharif, Siwan|
|Chattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Durg, Raipur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad / Gandhinagar, Anand, Bhavnagar, Himmatnagar, Mehsana, Modasa, Nadiad, Navsari ,Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat,, Vadodara.|
|Haryana||Hisar, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Karnal, Kurukshetra, – 15 – Rohtak, Sonipat, Ambala, Bhadurgarh, Palwal, Panipat.|
|Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspu, Hamirpur, Dharamsala, Kullu, Shimla, Solan, Una, Sirmaur, Mandi, Kangra, Baddi,|
|Jammu &Kashmir||Kathua, Samba, Jammu, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro. Dhanbad. Hazaribagh. Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Bellary, Bidar Bijapur, Chickballapur, Dharwad, Gadag, Hassan, Haveri, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Tumkur, Udipi, Bagalkot, Kolar, Haliyal, Mandya,|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Pathanamthitta, Ernakulam/Kochi, Kannur, Kasaragod, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Pallakad, Thrichur, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam|
|Madhya Pradesh||Ujjain, Sagar, Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna, Rewa,|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Amravati, Kolhapur, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Greater Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Satara, Sangli, Ratnagiri, Chandrapur, Solapur, Nigdi, Latur, Dhule|
|New Delhi||Delhi – NCR,|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Sambalpur, Khurda, Baripada, Jharsuguda, Dhenkanal, Balasore, Angul, Bargarh, Rourkela|
|Puducherry||Puducherry, Cuddalore, Villupuram,|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Pathankot, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Lalru, Phagwara, Fatehgarh, Sahib, Sangrur|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bharatpur, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Chittorgarh, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota,Pilani, Sikar, Udaipur, Alwar|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Dharampuri, Kumbakonam, Madurai, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Tiruvallur, Tiruvannamalai, Vellore, Thirupur, Erode, Virudhunagar, Dindigul, Namakkal, Nagercoil, Perambalur, Pudokottai, Kanyakumari, Tuticorin|
|Telangana||Hyderabad/Rangareddy, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Barabanki, Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Noida/Greater Noida, Hamirpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Muradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida, Raebareli, Sitapur, Sultanpur, Unnao, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Roorkee, Haridwar, Dehradun, Haldwani|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Bardhaman, Berhampur, Durgapur, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Kolkata/Greater Kolkata, Siliguri, Dumkal|
Procedure to Apply for NABARD Recruitment:
- First of all aspirants require to visit official website of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development that is www.nabard.org
- Then, press “career” tab which is mentioned at menu bar of the home page.
- Now, hit “Recruitment of Assistant Manager (Grade ‘A’) and Manager (Grade ‘B’)” link and read full detail very carefully.
- After that, hit “press here to apply” tab and candidates who are already registered fill the detail such as registration number and password and hit submit button.
- After filling the Application form, you need to upload scanned passport size photographs and signature.
- At last, take printout of filled application and keep it safe for future use.
Check Also:- Procedure To Fill Online Form
Guidelines For Photograph & Signature Scan And Upload:
- In Case The Face In The Photograph Or Signature Is Unclear, The Application May Be Rejected.
- Candidate May Edit The Application And Re-Upload The Photograph/ Signature In Such Case
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
- Size of file should be between 20kb-50kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen
- Size of file should be between 10kb —20kb.
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
- Last Date for Online Application Registration and Payment of Online Fees/ Intimation Charges- 20th April 2016
- Phase I (Preliminary) – Online Examination- 08th May 2016
- Phase II (Main)– Online Examination- 05th June 2016
You can get other detail regarding NABARD Recruitment 2016, through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Private Bank Jobs||NABARD Result|
|Bank Placement Papers||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Interview Que & Ans||Bank Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Coaching Institutes|