Registration Open for NABARD Vacancy. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has promulgated job advertisement regarding NABARD Recruitment. Application forms are invited by the organization for skilled and defecated applicant to enroll Manager (RDBS) and Assistant Manager (RDBS / Protocol & Security Service) posts. There are 117 vacancies for which eligible candidates can apply. Job seekers who want to do work with this reputed organization they must avail this opportunity by applying for NABARD Recruitment 2017.
This Page Includes:
Interested candidates may apply by submit online application form and also sending the hardcopy of the application form before the closing date mentioned in the below section of this page. You may collect further information regarding NABARD Recruitment 2017–2018 by scrolling down this page which is well framed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Bank name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|No of vacancy||117 Vacancies|
|Last date for online application form||Check Below|
Details about Vacancy in NABARD:
|Name of post||No of vacancies|
|Assistant Managers (RDBS)||91|
|Assistant Managers (Protocol & Security Service)||09|
NABARD Qualification :
- Manager (RDBS) – General
Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University with a minimum of 60% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 50%) in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Manager (RDBS) – Agriculture
Applying applicants should have Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 60% marks (SC/ST applicants 55%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with a minimum of 55% marks (SC/ST applicants 50%) in aggregate or its equivalent grade from a recognized university.
- Assistant Managers (RDBS):
Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in respective discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWD applicants 45%) in aggregate
- Assistant Managers (Protocol & Security Service):
Candidates must have completed their graduation in respective discipline from a recognized University with at least 50% marks
NABARD Age limits:
- The age limit of applying candidate for the post of Manager (RDBS) in NABARD Vacancies should be between 21 years to 35 years in other word the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.06.1982 and not later than 01.06.1996.
- For the post of Assistant Managers the minimum age of candidates must not be less than 21 years and the maximum age limit must not be more than 30 years
- For the post of Assistant Managers (Protocol & Security Service) the minimum age of aspirants must not be less than 18 years other age limitations and relaxations for this post will be according to the norms of the organization
- For all vacancies Upper age relaxation will be given to 3 years to OBC category and 5 years to SC/ST Category 10 years for PWD (General); 13 years for PWD (OBC) and 15 years for PWD (SC/ST) applicants by the organization.
Pay Scale for NABARD Manager Recruitment 2017:
Job hunters who will be recruited for Manager (RDBS) position they will get Rs. 35150/- p.m by the organization.
For the post of Assistant Managers candidates will get Rs.28150/- per month according to the pay scale Rs. 28150-55600/-
For the post of Assistant Managers (Protocol & Security Service) candidates will get a satisfactory amount in regard to their monthly remuneration. The amount will also be decided according to the organizational paying rules
Download Here: NABARD Recruitment (Grade B) Notification
Application Fee for Jobs in NABARD:
Job seekers who are applying for NABARD Jobs they need to pay Rs 900/- as application fee and Intimation charges etc and applicants who belong to SC/ST Category they should have to pay Rs 150/- Intimation charges etc.
- For the post of Assistant Manager:
|Category of applicant||Application Fee||Intimation charges etc.||Total|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD||NIL||Rs.150/-||Rs.150/-|
|For all others||Rs.650/-||Rs.150/-||Rs.800/-|
- For the post of Assistant Managers (Protocol & Security Service):
Candidates have to pay the application fees as prescribed in the official notification
Recruitment Procedure for NABARD Careers:
NABARD Selection procedure includes three phases which are given below. Applicants who will clear all round effectively they will be appointed on above position.
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online Exam)
- Phase II – Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern
- Phase III – Interview
Must Go Through These Articles:
How To Apply For NABARD Recruitment?
- Candidates who want to apply for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment firstly they have to visit official website of organization which is www.nabard.org
- On the home page you have to select the “Working with us” tab.
- After that you have to select the “Career Notices” tab.
- Then you will get many job advertisements in this you will have to select the “Recruitment to the Post of Manager (RDBS) in Grade `B’ ”.
- By pressing above mentioned link a new page will be opened having detailed instructions.
- After reading complete instructions carefully contenders are required to hit on the “Online application form” link.
- Now you have to fill NABARD Application Form with all required and correct details asking in application form.
- While filling the application form you have to upload all required testimonials along with duly filled application form and also upload a recent passport size photograph in the space that is given in it.
- Now you need to preview of the application form and also take a print out of it.
- After that hit on the “Submit” button.
Hit Here: NABARD Apply Now
For the post of Manager (RDBS):
- Ending date for submit the application form: 07-07-2017
- Last date for printing their application form: 22-07-2017
- Date of Phase I (Preliminary) – Online Examination (Tentatively): August 2017
Assistant Managers (RDBS):
Online Application Registration and Payment of Online Fees/ Intimation Charges:
- Starting dates: 19-06-2017
- Last date: 10-07-2017
For the post of Assistant Managers (Protocol & Security Service):
- Last date for candidates to apply online is 12-07-2017
Applicants may gather more relevant information about NABARD Recruitment 2017- 2018 through Official Link. You are suggested to keep visiting with this web portal for getting upcoming information against government and private jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Bank Exams||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility For Bank||Career In Banking Sector|
|Bank Coaching Institutes||How To Get Bank Jobs|
|Bank Exam Model Papers||Bank Salary|