NEET PG 2020
NEET PG is a national level entrance exam held annually in the month of January. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Post Graduate is conducted by National Board of Examination (NBE) for admission to MD, MS and PG Diploma Courses. Check NEET PG Exam Notification, Eligibility, NEET PG Application Form, Dates etc through this page.
Short View of NEET PG 2020 Exam:
|Name of Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Post Graduate|
|Exam for Course Level||PG level|
|Opening Date to Fill NEET PG Online Form||1st Week of November 2019|
|NEET PG Application Form Last Date||03rd Week of November 2019|
|Last date for payment of application fees||03rd Week of November 2019|
|Form Correction Dates||Within 15 Days|
|Release of NEET PG Admit Card||04th Week of December 2019|
|NEET PG 2020 Exam Date||01st Week of January 2020|
|Declaration of NEET PG Result||04th Week of January 2020|
Q1. What is NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2020?
Candidates are advised to satisfy eligibility criteria to apply against National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test 2020 which is well structured below for the easiness of the appliers:
Nationality: First of all, candidates are informed that only Indian nationals can apply for NEET PG 2020 Notification.
Qualification Required: Applicants must hold a MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by the MCI.
Internship: Candidates should have completed one year of internship or likely to completing the internship on or before 31st March.
All India 50% Quota seats: Candidates who have studied or passed MBBS from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir states are not eligible for this quota.
Check This: All Medical Entrance Exams Detail
Q2. What is NEET PG Application Form Fee?
- For General / OBC Candidates: Rs.3750/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.2750/-.
- Candidates are required to pay fee through online mode using debit/credit card or via net banking.
Must Know: How to Pay Fees Online
Q3. What is NEET PG Admission Process?
Admission to PG Courses will be done on basis of their performance in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Post Graduate and Counselling. MCC will organize the counselling process for 50% All India quota.
Q4. What is New in NEET PG Exam Pattern 2020?
- Mode: As Per NEET PG 2020 Pattern, exam will be held in online (computer-based test).
- Session: The examination will be organized on a single day in a single session.
- Number of Questions: In the examination, total 300 multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- Medium: The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- Duration: The duration of the exam will be 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the candidates
- Negative Marking: There will be 25% (one mark) Negative Marking in the wrong answer
|Social and preventive medicine||25|
|General Medicine including Dermatology &|
Venereology & Psychiatry
|General Surgery including Orthopedics,|
Anaesthesia & Radiodiagnosis
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||30|
Read This: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Q5. How to Fill NEET PG Online Application Form?
- First of visit the official website of Board that is natboard.edu.in
- Now follow “Quick Links” and hit “NEET PG” tab.
- After that you have to select the “Information Bulletin” link for NEET PG Apply Online.
- Read the NEET Notification carefully till end
- After that revisit the previous page and select “Hit Here” link under “New Registration” section.
- Before proceeding to fill NEET PG Online Registration Form, applicants must the information carefully and then hit on the “Proceed” button
- Fill NEET PG Application Form carefully.
- After that hit on the “Save & Exit” button
- Now applicants need to pay NEET PG Registration Form fee and select the city.
- After that you have to upload required documents/certificates.
- At last, select submit tab and take a print out of NEET PG Online Form for future use
Check Here: How To Fill Online Application Form
NEET PG 2020 Syllabus:
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Syllabus will be approved by Medical Council of India (MCI) with prior approval of Government of India as there are various topics of subjects or knowledge areas. It includes topics like Anatomy, Ophthalmology, Physiology & many others. Download NBE NEET PG 2020 Syllabus and start preparation accordingly.
NEET PG Admit Card 2020:
National Board of Examinations (NBE) will issue the Hall Ticket in the last week of December 2019. Candidates can get their NEET PG Admit card by using registration number or password. Candidates have to affix their latest passport size photograph in the space given in the admit card.
Check NEET PG Related Links:
|NEET PG Application Form||Get Details|
|NEET PG Admit Card||Get Details|
|NEET PG Syllabus||Get Details|
|NEET PG Result||Get Details|
|Official Website||Press Here|
NEET PG Result 2020:
Soon after completion of Exam, National Board of Examinations (NBE) will issue results in the fourth week of January 2020 at official website. Candidates can download their result through online mode by entering their roll number and date of birth as no NEET PG scorecard will be sent to candidates through offline mode.
NEET PG Counselling:
MCC will organize the counselling process for 50% All India quota. NEET PG 2020 Counselling will start in the month of February 2020. The counselling for admission into state quota seats will be conducted by concerned State/UTs authorities. Candidates must bring their original documents for document verification process of counseling
Documents Required During The Counselling:
- NEET PG 2020 admit card
- NEET PG 2020 rank card
- Graduation certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Counselling letter
- Photograph (passport size)
- Category certificate (if needed), etc.
Must Check: Documents Required For Counselling
NEET PG Exam Centers 2020 (Expected):
Must Know: Top NEET Coaching Centres
NEET PG 2020 Preparation Tips:
Read below provided steps for better preparation of exam: Have a look for NEET PG 2020 Strategy!!!
- Aspirants can make a proper schedule for exam preparation and try to follow it in a disciplined manner.
- Applicants are recommended to go through the NEET PG previous year papers to get basic idea about the examination pattern and type of questions.
- Candidates can purchase a test series available in the market for better preparation.
- Candidates are advised to make short notes and revise them regularly.
- Study from good sources of study materials available online or offline.
Did You Know It? How To Score Good Grades
NEET PG 2020 Books:
|Topic||Name of Authors|
|Social and preventive medicine|
|Dermatology||Dr. Vivek Jain|
|Pediatrics||Dr. O P Ghai|
|Anesthesia||Dr. Vivek Jain|
|Radiodiagnosis||Dr. Sumit Seth|
Get Here: Best NEET Books 2020
NEET PG 2020 Exam Notification:
NEET 2020 PG is a national level entrance test held every year to register the applicants into MD/MS/Post Graduate Diploma courses at all private medical colleges and universities. NEET PG Entrance Exam is compulsory for foreign national candidates who are seeking admission in PG medical courses in India.
MBBS candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria of NEET PG will be able to apply in 1st week of November 2019. The qualified candidates of NEET PG 2020 shall be called for 50% All India Quota Seats counselling by MCC. Stay connected with this page to get latest updates about NEET PG Important Dates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Scholarship in India|
|List of Fake Universities||UGC Approved University List|
|Top Medical Colleges in India||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|