Advertisement for the post of Assistant Advisor (Finance) is issued as NHAI Recruitment. Application forms are invited by National Highways Authority of India to be filled by eligible candidates for filling 13 jobs vacancies.
Eligible candidates satisfying all norms as per NHAI Notification can go apply now and submit NHAI application form on or before the last date that is 25-07-2018. Submission forms will be done through offline mode only.
Key Contents Of This Page:
NHAI 13 Assistant Advisor Jobs
On the basis of written test and interview selection of candidates for Assistant Advisor (Finance) Jobs will be done. By following below described points candidates can fill NHAI Assistant Advisor (Finance) application form.
The team of recruitmentresult.com has well prepared the details of NHAI Recruitment 2018 interested candidates can go through it and grab all updates related to NHAI Assistant Advisor Vacancy.
Check Here: Daily Job Updates
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India|
|Post Name||Assistant Advisor (Finance)|
|No. Of Vacancy||13|
|Last date to apply||25-07-2018|
- Post Name: Assistant Advisor (Finance)
- Of Vacancy: 13
Educational Qualification For NHAI Jobs:
Degree in Commerce/ Accounts from a recognized university OR Intermediate CA/ICWA is necessary to have to apply for NHAI Assistant Advisor Jobs. Only those candidates forms will be accepted who satisfy all conditions for NHAI Assistant Advisor (Finance) Recruitment.
You Can Also Get: More Graduate Jobs
Age Limitation For NHAI Job Vacancy:
Maximum age of candidates for NHAI Assistant Advisor Recruitment is 65 years of age. Relaxation in age will also be given to reserved category candidates as per the rules and regulations of government.
NHAI Recruitment Method:
Written exam and personal interview will be conducted to screen eligible and capable candidates NHAI Assistant Advisor Vacancy. Those, who will get qualified in both the rounds, will be further selected for recruitment in NHAI.
Remuneration Offered For NHAI Vacancy:
Successfully, selected candidates NHAI Assistant Advisor Vacancies will get attractive and satisfying amount of pay per month that is:
- In case of Officers retired from Central/ State Government Departments/PSUs/UTs/Autonomous Bodies, who are in receipt of Pension from Public Funds” Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 60,000/- per month
- In case of Officers retired from Central/ State Government Departments/ PSUs/UTs/Autonomous Bodies, who are not in receipt of Pension from Public Funds: Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 75,000/- per month
Process to Fill NHAI Application Form:
- First and foremost step is to login to official website that is www.nhai.org
- Now, you are required to press “Vacancies” tab that is available in left side.
- Further, select “Engagement of Assistant Advisor (Finance) Regional Office (RO) – Bhopal” and then press “Download image link.
- Now you will navigate to new page where, you are required to press “Advertisement Annexure-III” link.
- A page will appear where NHAI Recruitment Advertisement PDF will appear.
- Go through NHAI Notification carefully and check the eligibility conditions.
- Those who satisfy all terms can download the application form and fill NHAI Assistant Advisor Application Form with all necessary details.
- Attach all required documents and certificates with it.
- Then, enclosed the form in an envelope and super subscribe it as “The application form for the post of…” and send it at below mentioned address.
National Highways Authority of India
E-2/167, Arera Colony
Near Habibganj Railways Station
Find Here More: PSU Jobs Through GATE
Last date to submit forms: 25-07-2018
Candidates who are seeking for rest details of NHAI Recruitment 2018–19 they can go through this Official Link. You can subscribe to our free mail services to get instant mails in your mail box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|