National Highways Authority of India is commonly known as NHAI. Now, organization invites applications from eligible Indian citizens for engagement to 70 Young Professional (Finance) posts through NHAI Recruitment Advertisement for deployment in NHAI.
Contenders who are interested and willing to be a part of National Highways Authority of India (Ministry of Road Transport & Highways) can apply for NHAI Recruitment 2019 by submitting their application form till the closing date that is 11-12-2018 up to 06:00 pm
Key Contents Of This Page:
NHAI Young Professional Recruitment Details Available Here!!!
Before applying for NHAI Young Professional Jobs, all the aspirants are advised to go through this web page which is well prepared by the dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Entire details for the posts of Young Professionals (Finance) and terms & conditions as well as period of engagement, eligibility, experience etc. are as given below. So, have a look…
|Name of Organization||National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Post Name||Young Professional|
|Essential Qualification||Degree in Commerce/Accounts or ICAI/ICWAI/MBA (Finance)|
|Process of Selection||Test /Interview|
|Mode of Apply for NHAI Jobs||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||11-12-2018 up to 06:00 pm|
Must Check: Daily Job Updates
- Name of Post: Young Professional (Finance)
- Number of NHAI Vacancy: 70
Category wise vacancy distribution:
|Category||No. of NHAI Young Professional Vacancy|
NHAI Eligibility Criteria:
To apply for NHAI Young Professional Recruitment, contenders must possess Degree in Commerce/Accounts from a recognized university or ICAI/ICWAI/MBA (Finance) from a recognized University/Institute with good academic records.
Find Here More: Jobs By Qualification
NHAI Age Limit:
For National Highways Authority of India Recruitment, age of aspirants must not be more than 32 years as on 11-12-2018. Relaxation in age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per rules and regulations of organization.
NHAI Young Professional Salary:
- According to NHAI Salary Structure, selected aspirants for NHAI Young Professional Jobs will get an initial consolidated amount of Rs. 60,000 per month, inclusive of all.
- The consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance as per the rules.
NHAI Young Professional Recruitment Process:
The engagement of appliers will be done on the basis of performance in written test followed by interview conducted by the experts of organization. Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of written test will be called for interview. Selected contenders can be posted any-where in India at NHAI HQ Delhi or its field offices in following States:-
|Haryana & Punjab||Himachal Pradesh|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jharkhand|
|Kerala||Maharashtra & Goa|
Procedure to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2019:
To apply for National Highways Authority of India Recruitment you need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit to the official portal that is www.nhai.org, to apply for NHAI Young Professional Recruitment 2019.
- Afterwards you need to press on “Vacancies” link, available at the leftward of home page.
- Press on “Engagement Of Young Professional (Finance) On Contract Basis” Link from new window.
- Now hit on “Detail advertisement for the post of Young Professional document” link.
- NHAI Notification PDF will be displayed on your digital screen with entire details regarding National Highways Authority of India Jobs.
- After reading NHAI Advertisement, choose suitable link to fill application form.
- Fill NHAI Online Application Form in correct manner and upload all the needed documents along with it.
- In the final step press on submit tab for submission of NHAI Application Form.
- Retain a print out of NHAI Online Form for further use in future.
Last date for submission of applications: 11-12-2018 up to 6:00 pm
Candidates may visit the Official Link for other information regarding to NHAI Recruitment 2019.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|