NHPC Limited Recruitment 2014
- NHPC Limited has disclosed a notification of NHPC limited recruitment 2014 to fill up 180 vacancies for the post of Trainee Engineers (Mechanical, Civil and Electrical) through GATE 2014.
- Dear candidates to make Careers you need to submit online application by 21st January 2014 and then send the Hard copy of application form by 05th February 2014.
- Recruitmentresult.com is describing the whole details about this advertisement of NHPC Limited Recruitment 2014.
Name of organization
Total no. of vacancy
Name of the post and vacancy
|S. No.||Name of the post||No. of Vacancy|
|1.||Trainee Engineer Civil||25|
|2.||Trainee Engineer Mechanical||25|
|3.||Trainee Engineer Electrical||130|
Who may apply for NHPC jobs?
- Candidates must have passed a full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Technology or B.Sc (Engineering) or AMIE.
- They must have secured a minimum of 60% or equivalent in the qualifying exam.
- They must qualify in GATE 2014.
Age of the Candidates must not be more than 30 years as on 01st April 2014.
Rs. 20600 – 46,500 (IDA).
Way of Hiring
Selection will be made on the performance in the written test and personal interview.
Why should we hire you? ->Complete Details
How to apply NHPC vacancy?
If you have eligibility as mentioned criteria above then you may apply thorough online mode.
- Visit at the official website.
- Official website is www.nhpcindia.com
- Press the option “recruitment”
- There you will get some notifications choose one of them related to this advertisement.
- After reading the notification carefully, fill the application form carefully and submit it.
- Then take a printout of system generated application form.
- Hard copy of application form should be reached with all supported certificates at the address mentioned below:
“Post Box No. 364,
Amar Nagar Post Office,
Faridabad- 121003 (Haryana)”
Dates to keep in mind
- Last date to submit online application: 21st January 2014.
- Hard copy of application form should be reached: 05th February 2014.
Note: Follow The Official Notification.