NHPC Limited Recruitment
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited is going to hire proficient and dedicated candidates for Posts of Apprentice through NHPC Limited Recruitment. Total 30 vacancies are available for Electrician, Mechanic, Fitter, Welder, Plumber and Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Trades.
This Corporation invites application from eligible candidates who are domicile of Himachal Pradesh for undergoing one year Apprenticeship Training for the Session 2018-19 against NHPC Limited Recruitment 2018-19.
This Page Includes:
NHPC Limited Apprentice Recruitment Last Date!!!
Applicants first fill the NHPC Limited Application Form through the online procedure. Candidates are required to submit the print out of NHPC Limited Registration Form on or before the last date that is 10-09-2018.
Other appropriate details regarding National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited Recruitment are given below represented by team members of recruitmentresult.com
NHPC Limited Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of Posts||Apprentice|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application||10-09-2018|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
NHPC Limited Vacancies:
|Trades||NHPC Limited Vacancy|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||08|
For Electrician, Mechanic, Fitter, Welder and Plumber Trades: Applicants should have completed 10th + ITI with good academic records from well recognized Board / Institute according to trades/ discipline.
For Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) Trades/ Disciplines: Candidates must have done 12th standard+ ITI with good academic records from well recognized Board / Institute against NHPC Limited Apprentice Training Recruitment.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age Limitation for NHPC Limited 2018 Recruitment:
- Minimum age of applicants should be 14 years for Electrician, Mechanic, Fitter, Welder and Plumber Trades for NHPC Limited Recruitment Advertisement.
- Age of applicants should not be less than 18 years for Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA).
Download PDF >>NHPC Limited Recruitment Notification
Salary Structure will be as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961. The Apprentices will not be eligible for any other allowances or benefits for NHPC Limited Recruitment.
Mode of Selection for NHPC Limited Apprentice Recruitment:
The eligible applicants will be shortlisted on secured in ITI/ 10th Class. The shortlisted candidates can be call for interview if required and offered will be submit through portal. The list of selected candidates will also be uploaded on the official website.
Read Also: Interview Preparation Tips
Way to Apply for NHPC Limited Jobs:
- The candidate must have a valid mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for Apprenticeship ITI Passed candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Apprentice” section and hit the “Apprentice Training” link to NHPC Limited Recruitment Apply Online.
- Now fill NHPC Limited Online Application Form with mandatory details and upload digital images of photograph and signature.
- At last submit NHPC Limited Online Form after completion of form.
- The candidate has to take print out of registration form and send along with all self attested certificates of Educational qualification, ITI marksheets and certificates, Domicile Certificate, Document certifying member Of Aadhar card, Pan Card etc through post/ Registered post/ By-hand to below mentioned address.
NHPC Limited Recruitment 2018 Apply Online>>Hit Here
Senior Manager (HR)
Parbati—ll HE Project, Nagwain
Mandi Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, Distt.- 175121
Find More: Jobs in Himachal Pradesh
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 10-09-2018
Contenders can get the whole details regarding NHPC Limited Recruitment 2018-19 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|