For filling up 36 ITI Apprentice Vacancy, latest NHPC Recruitment Notification has been released by National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited. Interested contenders can apply online for NHPC ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 from here till 10-05-2019.
|NHPC Apprentice Recruitment PDF||Press Here|
|Official Website||Press Here|
NHPC Recruitment Details:
- Form Type: Online
- Last date to submit applications: 10-05-2019
- Post Name: – ITI Apprentice
- Total NHPC Vacancy: 36
- Organization: National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Limited
- Location: India
Required Qualification for NHPC Jobs:
- Qualification: 10th/ ITI/ Diploma in relevant Trade
- Age Limit: 18 years to 30 years
- Nationality: Indian
You Can Also Get:
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
- Post Name: ITI Apprentice
- of NHPC Vacancy: 36
What is the NHPC salary?
- E2 Level: 70,000 – 2,00,000
- E4 Level: 90,000 – 2,40,000
- For other positions: As per norms.
What is the NHPC Recruitment Process?
- Stage 1: Screening of Applications
- Stage 2: Merit List
Check Tips That Helps You to Qualify Interview Easily:-
Simple and easy steps to apply:
- Reach to the official site: www.nhpcindia.com
- Follow to “Careers” tab from menu bar.
- Press on “Hit here to download Notification and Application Form” link.
- Read all the instructions in appeared NHPC Notification.
- Hit an appropriate link for filling NHPC Online Application Form.
- Fill all the details correctly in NHPC Online Form.
- Press “Submit” tab at last and take a hard copy of it.
- Send NHPC Application Form to address given below.
To The Deputy General Manager (Human resources),
NHPC Limited, Parvati-III Power Station,
Gram- Bihali, Post Office- Laraji,
District- Kullu, Himachal Pradesh,
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
NHPC Recruitment 2019 FAQs:
Question 1: Who can apply for NHPC Apprentice Recruitment?
Answer: 10th/ ITI/ Diploma in relevant Trade
Question 2: What is the mode of applications?
Answer: Online and then send the hard copy of online form.
Question 3: When will the NHPC Recruitment Process starts?
In order to fill eligible and skilled contenders for the vacant posts of ITI Apprentice for various trades in the organization, NHPC Recruitment Process has been started now. Contenders who will be found eligible for current job vacancies will be only able to fill NHPC Online Application Form. After scrutinizing of applications, shortlisted aspirants will be called for further selection process.
You can get latest updated information time to time by pressing CTRL + D. Contenders are required to submit their applications within the given time period otherwise it will not be accepted. Candidates can get entire information about NHPC Recruitment 2019 from this page which is well created by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|