NMDC Recruitment 2014
National Mineral Development Corporation has publicized a notification about NMDC Recruitment 2014 for filling up the Managers vacancies. Skilled and suitable job hunters who are interested to apply they must fill the NMDC application form before the closing date that is 25th July 2014.
Organization is looking for retired and dynamic officers having relevant experience for post of Project Manager. Those aspirants who are willing to do government jobs they must grab this opportunity. More details about NMDC jobs 2014 are given below by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Name of the Organization:
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC)
Name of Post:
- Those aspirants who are eager to apply they must be a Retired officers from Indian Railways or its subsidiaries
- Should have Experience in Planning, Construction and Commissioning of multi disciplinary Railway Projects
- Degree in Engineering in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical discipline
- Age limitation of the job hunters should be below 65 years.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules of government.
Selection will be made on the basis of the Interview process.
Interview Tips> Get Details
How to Apply:
- Co0ntenders must download the application form through official website i.e. www.nmdc.co.in
- Fill all the mandatory details in the form and the duly filled form along with one passport size photo and attested copies of required documents and demand draft (if applicable) should be send to the below mentioned address:
“The Dy. General Manager (Per)
NMDC Limited, 10-3-311/A, KHANIJ BHAVAN,
Castle Hills, Masab Tank,
Date to be remembered:
Last Date to Receipt of Application: 25th July 2014
Note: It is advised to check the Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On