MP ITI Admission 2022
The Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh is going to organize MP ITI Admission 2022 for admission in various engineering and non-engineering trades offered by the ITIs. Candidates who wish to take MP ITI Admission can check Eligibility, Merit List, Counseling Round Dates from here.
MP ITI Admission Online Registration is going to start in the month of June 2022. Candidates have to fill MP ITI Application Form within the time limit to take admissions in ITI courses in different Private and Government institutions. Closing Date for MP ITI Admission Online Registration will be June 2022.
Madhya Pradesh ITI Admission
The Directorate of Skill Development is responsible for the functioning of Govt. and Private Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs).The overall strength of ITI is over 5000 employees posted in various institutes.
Aspirants who want to know more about MP ITI Admission 2022, Eligibility, Merit List, Counseling Round Dates can go through the below section of this page that are well furnished here by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com.
MP ITI Admission
MP ITI Admission 2022: Important Dates
Candidates can check MP ITI Admission 2022 official schedule in the table given below. The applicants are recommended to go through eligibility criteria and then apply online within the prescribed time limit as detailed below:
MP ITI Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Notification release date||June 2022|
|The registration process is likely to commence from||June 2022|
|Closing date of registration||June 2022|
|Declaration of result||July 2022|
|Commence of counselling process||August 2022|
|Admission will start from||September 2022|
Check Now: Best Career Opportunities
MP ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022: Course-wise Details
Interested candidates must ensure their eligibility for a particular course before submitting the MP ITI application form. Check here trade-wise eligibility criteria details below:
|Name of the Course/Trade||Course Direction/ Minimum Qualification|
|Course Duration: Two YearsEligibility: 10th Pass under 10+2 education system with Science and Mathematics subject or equivalent.|
|Course Duration: One YearEligibility: 10th Pass under 10+2 education system with Science and Mathematics subject or equivalent.|
|Course Duration: Two YearsEligibility: 10th pass under 10+2 education system or equivalent|
|Course Duration: One YearEligibility: 10th pass under 10+2 education system or equivalent|
|Course Duration: One Year|
Eligibility: 10th pass under 10+2 education system with Science and Mathematics subjects.
Course Duration: One Year
Eligibility: 10th Pass under 10+2 education system or equivalent.
MP ITI Admission 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants must have a minimum age of 14 years to apply for MP ITI Admission 2022.
- The applicants must have done 10th /Secondary School Exam from any recognized board in Madhya Pradesh to be able to fill MP ITI online form.
Check Out List Of: Entrance Exam in India
MP ITI Admission Procedure and Merit list
MP ITI Admission will be given on the basis of merit list prepared by the authorities. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in qualifying exam. Those who secure their name in the merit list will further have to appear in the counselling process.
MP Online ITI Admission 2022: Counselling
The admissions to Madhya Pradesh ITI Courses will be done through the MP ITI Counselling procedure. Steps to fill the MP ITI registration form are given below:
- Firstly, candidates have to go to the official webpage i.e. iti.mponline.gov.in to fill MP ITI online admission.
- After that hit on “ITI Counselling” on the right side of the page.
- A new page will be opened. From there hit on“सेवाएं”
- A registration page will be opened From there select “रजिस्ट्रेशन”
- Now, Fill all the important details in the registration form.
- Upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format and select “Save Data”.
- After doing that hit on “Proceed to Payment”.
- Candidates from unreserved categories have to pay application fee of Rs.250/- which can be done through net banking, credit/debit card.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category such as SC/ST candidates are required to pay Rs.150/- only.
- After successful submission of payment, submit the application form and take print out of form for future reference.
You Can Also Check: Documents Required For Counseling
MP ITI Admission 2022 Counselling: Important Points
- Candidate must have passed 10th class examination from a recognized board/institute.
- Candidates eligible for MP ITI Admission 2022 in have to fill online registration form within the prescribed time period.
- It is compulsory to appear in the counselling to get MP ITI Admission
- Candidates have to submit documents related to age, education, category etc for verification.
Candidate can fill online application form by going to this official page. For any query regarding above mentioned details, feel free to comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||Top Colleges in India|
|Top Universities in India||UGC Approved University List|
|List Of Fake Universities||College is Registered/AICTE Approved?|
|Scholarship in India||How Do Toppers Study?|