National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has publicized a vacancy advertisement regarding NTPC Recruitment. Applications are invited from intending candidates who wish to get hired in this corporation for filling up 11 Law Officers post through CLAT exam. Jobs seekers, who want to build their career with government organization, must fetch this chance by applying for NTPC Recruitment 2016. Interested candidates should submit their application form through online mode latest by the last date that is well structured below.
|Post Name||Law Officers|
|No of Vacancies||11|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||19th April 2016|
|Last Date To Apply Online||9th May 2016|
Further details about NTPC Jobs such as educational qualification, pay scale, applying procedure, last date to apply etc can be obtained through this web page that is well equipped by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Qualification and Experience Required for NTPC Vacancy:
- Candidates willing to apply must have possessed Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB or equivalent) full time degree from recognized Indian University / Institute with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC / PWD candidates).
- Preference will be given to candidates with 5 year integrated law degree.
- Individual must also have a minimum 2 years of full time work experience in the field of law in India such as practicing at Bar / working with Law firms / handling legal work under employment with private /public organization or with Central / State Government.
Candidates who will be selected for the aforesaid post will be receiving an impressive salary of Rs. Rs.20600-46500/- Per Month which is offered by the organization.
Applying candidate’s age must not be more than 30 years as on last date of online registration with NTPC. Age Relaxations to SC / ST / OBC / PWD category candidates will be given as per Government of India norms.
Application Fees for NTPC Jobs:
- General and OBC Category aspirants need to pay an application fee of Rs.300/-. SC / ST / PWD / XSM candidates need not to pay any application fee.
- Application fee is required to be paid through online mode only.
Desirous candidates who wish to apply for Law Officers post will have to undergo through Common Law Admission Test (CLAT)-2016 for Post Graduate programme further selection of the applicants will be based on the scores of CLAT-2016 (Post Graduate programme) and the requirement of the organization.
Steps to Apply for NTPC Recruitment:
- Willing contenders are firstly required to register themselves for CLAT-2016 Post Graduate Programme by visiting the official portal of corporation that is www.clat.ac.in
- After that appliers will be receiving their CLAT-2016 Registration Number duly printed on their call letter.
- Now, candidates need to apply on-line for Law Officers -2016 posts by log on to the official website of NTPC that is www.ntpccareers.net through CLAT registration number.
- Further select appropriate link as per the post you want to apply and hit on “enter here for Online Registration” link.
- Fill the application form with all required details in proper manner and upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph, signature, pay in slip (for General / OBC category) and university / provisional degree certificate.
- Then, on completion of application form ‘submit’ it successfully within given time period.
- Lastly get a hard copy of filled application form for further reference.
- Last Date Of Online Application For CLAT-2016: 31st March 2016
- Downloading Of CLAT-2016 Admit Card/Hall Ticket: From 15th April 2016 Onwards
- Commencement Of Online Registration Of Application By Candidates: 19th April 2016
- Last Date For Online Registration Of Application By Candidates: 9th May 2016
Aspirants may obtain more facts regarding NTPC Recruitment 2016 through Official Link. You may also add this webpage as bookmarks by pressing CNTRL+D to get latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|CLAT Syllabus||NTPC Scholarship|
|NTPC Admit Card||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs by Organization||Best Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|