NTPC is going to hire qualified contenders for 117 ITI/Asst Trainee & other posts, so get complete details about NTPC Recruitment from here using online mode & apply before 05th December 2016. NTPC periodically offers jobs to various desirous and passionate students so aspirants who wish to make their career in NTPC may grab this opportunity. Be in touch with us on our web portal for latest updates of NTPC Recruitment 2017.
|Association Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|No. Of Vacancies||117|
|Last Date||05th December 2016|
NTPC limited stands as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited that is a government of India undertaking, responsible for generation of electricity and allied activity. Hurry up to fill www.ntpccareers.net from before the end date. Appliers may obtain detailed information about National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment from this page which is well represented by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NTPC Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||Total Vacancies|
|ITI ( Filter) Trainee||51|
|ITI ( Electrical) Trainee||27|
|ITI (Instrument Mechanic) Trainee||20|
|Assistant (Material/ Store Keeper) Trainee||09|
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee||10|
Download Now: NTPC Recruitment Notice
For ITI (Filter) Trainee/ITI (electrician) Trainee/ ITI (instrument mechanic) Trainee:
- Aspirants, who are applying for this posts must fulfill 10th + full time Regular ITI Course in Fitter/ Electrician / Instrument Mechanic Trades respectively.
- Course must be approved by NCVT / SCVT and candidates who have pursued ITI course in Distance Learning Mode shall not be eligible.
For Assistant Material/ Store Keeper Trainee:
- Contestants, those who are applying for above post should have NCTVT in storekeeping+ English typing 30WP M /150 Keystrokes Per Minute OR 10th + full time regular ITI Course in (Fitter /Electrician / Electronics /Instrument Mechanic) Trade + English typing 30WPM /150 Keystrokes Per Minute.
- Please note that candidates with ITI qualification must have pursued the ITI course through full time regular mode.
Check Now: Latest ITI Jobs
For Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee:
- Candidates, who are applying for above post must done full time regular B Sc. with Chemistry (Chemistry must be subject in Final Year) / Graduate in Industrial /Applied Chemistry.
- Please note that candidates who have acquired the graduation degree through Distance Learning Mode shall not be eligible.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Age Limitations & Relaxation:
Applying candidates for NTPC Vacancies should be maximum 27 years as on 1st November 2016. Age Relaxation will be considered as per Government Rules.
- Candidates who are selected will undergo training for a period of 01year at various NTPC sites and will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs. 11,500/- per month.
- On successful completion of training, these candidates will be absorbed in the pay scale of Rs. 11,500-3%-26,000 (W3 grade).
- Candidate belonging to General/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable Registration fee of Rs.300/- through a Demand Draft in favour of NTPC Limited payable at Raipur, Chhattisgarh.
- No registration fee will be charged from SC/ST/PWD/XSM candidates.
Selection Process of NTPC Career Recruitment:
Aspirants those who are eligible will have to undergo two hours Objective Type written test. All such short listed candidates will have to appear for skill test which will be notified thereafter.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
NTPC Exam Pattern:
Exams will be held in two parts that are:
- Part-I will be of Knowledge Test and will consist of 70 multiple-choice questions.
- Part-ll will base on Aptitude Test and will consist of 50 multiple-choice questions on General Awareness, Quantitative aptitude & Reasoning.
Must Go Through These Tips, to Prepare for Exam:
Essential Points about Exam:
- The test can be taken in Hindi or English. Aspirants will have to give their choice for appearing exam in Hindi or English.
- 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong /multiple answered question.
NTPC Exam Center:
Exam centers for NTPC Limited recruitment:
Get Details: NTPC Syllabus
Steps To Apply NPTC Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates for above said post may apply by visiting official site i.e. www.ntpccareers.net.
- Afterwards, hit “Rectt. Of ITI Trainees, Storekeeper Trainees, Lab Assistant for Lara and Gadarwara projects WR-II HQ” for further process.
- Thereafter, for further process of this post chose suitable language for which you want to download PDF for details.
- After reading all the details regarding recruitment, go back and download application format [BLANK].
- Fill the application form in CAPITAL LETTERS ONLY with relevant information and paste self-attested passport sized colored photograph at the top right of the application.
- Enclosed in envelope and send it to the office address which is mentioned below and incomplete application in any form is liable to be rejected.
To DGM (HR Rectt.),
NTPC Limited, Western Region-ll
Headquarters, 4th Floor,
Magneto Offizo, Labhandi, GE Road, N.H.6,
Raipur (C.G.) 492 001
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Chhattisgarh
Dates to remember:
- Last date to submit application form is 05th December 2016 (07:00 PM).
- Written test will be held on 22nd January 2017 (Sunday).
For more information check below stated Official Notification of NTPC Recruitment 2017. Also you may bookmark this page for latest updates regarding recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|NTPC Scholarship||NTPC Result|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|