Capable and talented candidates are invited against NTPC Recruitment for Posts of Engineering Executive Trainee. Total 207 vacancies are available which will be filled by fascinated applicants. You can apply for NTPC Jobs till last date that is 31st January 2019.
NTPC Recruitment 2019 Overview:
- Process to Apply: Online
- Last Date for NTPC Apply Online: 31-01-2019
- Posts Name: Engineering Executive Trainee
- NTPC Vacancies: 207
- Company Name: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
- Official Website: www.ntpc.co.in
NTPC Vacancy Distribution:
|Discipline Name||NTPC Vacancy|
Q.1 What Qualification is Needed for NTPC 2019 Recruitment?
Candidates must hold Engineering Degree (B.E/ B.Tech) in relevant discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute according to post.
Q.2 What is Prescribed Age Limit?
Upper Age limit is 27 years as on last date of online application i.e. 31-01-2019.
Get Details Of: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q.3 What is Age Relaxation for SC / ST?
- Relaxations for SC / ST / OBC (non-creamy layer) I XSM I PwBD candidates will be provided as per Government guidelines
- Relaxations will be extended in vacancies identified for SC/ ST / OBC (non-creamy layer)/ PwD for NTPC Notification.
Check NTPC Recruitment Related Links:
|NTPC Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|NTPC Official Website||Press Here|
|NTPC Syllabus||Get Details|
|NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2019||Get Details|
Q.4 What is Salary Structure?
- Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.60, 000-1, 80,000 at the basic pay of Rs. 60000/- during one-year training.
- The other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time for NTPC EET Recruitment.
Check Now: Latest Recruitments
Q.5 Where I will go for training?
- The selected candidates shall undergo one-year training at various places.
- The region of posting will be allotted upon joining and the final place of posting within the allotted region will be decided after completion of training.
Q.6 What is Application Fee?
- For Gen/ OBC: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD/ XSM: No Fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through online /offline mode.
Read Here: Employment News This Week Highlights
Q.6 What is Process of Hiring?
Through Interview and GATE Scores
Q.7 How to Fill NTPC Online Application Form?
- Candidates may log on to www.gate.iitg.ac.in
- The candidates, who have applied online for GATE 2019, will receive their GATE2019 Registration Number printed on their admit card.
- On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply online for NTPC ET-2019 on website www.ntpccaraers.net
- You need to press “Engineering Executive Trainee” link.
- Afterwards, NTPC Notification PDF will appear.
- Go through complete details given in NTPC Advertisement.
- Eligible candidates can further NTPC Recruitment Apply Online.
- Fill NTPC Online Application Form with complete details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- At last, hit submit tab
- Take the print out of NTPC Online Form for future use.
Q.8 What is Last Date to Fill NTPC Application Form?
31-01-2019 is the Last Date to Fill NTPC Application Form.
Get Here Free: Daily Job Updates
NTPC Recruitment 2019 Notification Details:
Tripura Public Service Commission is going to hire dedicated and experienced candidates to fill up 207 Engineering Executive Trainee Posts through NTPC Recruitment Through GATE. Applications through online mode are invited against NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment from willing candidates.
Those applicants who have Engineering Degree (B.E/ B.Tech) can grab this opportunity by applying against National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment. So, willing candidates can submit the form till the last date that is 31-01-2019 against NTPC Recruitment Advertisement.
Latest Recruitment On 22-01-2019: