NTPC Recruitment 2015
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has depicted a Notification regarding NTPC Recruitment 2015 for filling up the 22 vacancies of Lab Assistant Trainees posts. Candidates who are interested to apply for NTPC jobs 2015 they must have to fill the NTPC online application form on or before the closing date that is 15th June 2015.
|Post name||Lab Assistant Trainees|
|Last date to submit the application form||15th June 2015|
NTPC is a limited maharatna company, is India’s largest power company and it is one of the most reputed companies now recruiting the talented contenders for the vacant seats. Remaining detail regarding NTPC Recruitment 2015 such as age limit, qualification requirement, vacancy detail, pay scale, selection process, how to apply etc. you need to go through the info are well structured on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders who want to apply for NTPC notification must have done full time B.Sc Chemistry (chemistry must be one of the subjects)/ Graduate in industrial / Applied chemistry from a recognized university / Institute.
Selected aspirants will get the stipend of Rs. 11,500 per month in the training period. On successful completion of training these candidates will be absorbed in the pay scale of Rs. 11500-3%-26000/-
The selection of the aspirant will be made on the basis of their performance in interview.
Candidates are required to pay application fee of Rs. 300 which is non refundable by downloading pay-in slip from website.
How to Apply for ntpc.co.in 22 Lab Asst Trainees Notification
- Aspirants who are eligible and want to get this job can apply though online mode.
- Visit the official website of NTPC which is www.ntpccareers.net.
- Press on the appropriate link and read carefully.
- Select “advertisement and general information” link.
- Fill the form with complete details without making any mistake must upload if any of the documents required.
- After complete the application form submit it and must take a hard copy for future reference.
Last date to submit the application form: 15th June 2015
Note: For further information visit the Official Notice
Something That You Should Put An Eye On