National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has invited applications for NTPC Recruitment 2019. There are total 361 Engineers, ITI and Diploma Trainees Posts. Candidates can check their eligibility for the NTPC Vacancies. Eligible candidates have to apply online for the NTPC Job Openings by filling application form before last date.
NTPC ITI and Diploma Trainees Vacancy Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Type of Company||Maharashtra Company|
|Name of NTPC Vacancy||Engineers, ITI and Diploma Trainees|
|Recruitment Process||Written exam, Interview|
|Last Date To Apply||26-08-2019 for Engineer Post & 31-08-2019 for ITI and Diploma Trainees Post|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
NTPC ITI and Diploma Trainees Recruitment 2019 Related Links
|NTPC Engineer Recruitment Detailed Advertisement||Read Here|
|NTPC ITI and Diploma Trainees Recruitment Detailed Advertisement||Read Here|
|NTPC Engineer Apply Online link||Apply Here|
|NTPC ITI and Diploma Trainees Apply Online link||Apply Here|
|NTPC Jobs Official Link||Get Details|
|NTPC Official Link||Get Details|
|NTPC Admit Card||Get Details|
|NTPC Syllabus||Get Details|
|NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2019||Get Details|
NTPC Recruitment 2019
Question1: NTPC Vacancy & Eligibility Details
For NTPC ITI and Diploma Trainees Posts
|Post Name||No. of Post||Eligibility|
|ITI (Electrician) Trainee||30||Passed 10th Class + Full-time Regular|
ITI Course in Fitter Trade.
|ITI (Fitter) Trainee||16||Passed 10th Class + Full-time Regular|
ITI Course in Electrician Trade.
|ITI (Instrument Mechanic) Trainee||12||10th Pass + Full-Time Regular ITI|
Course in Instrument Mechanic
|Assistant (General) Trainee||05||Full-Time Graduate + English Typing|
30 wpm / 150 keystrokes per minute
|Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee||06||Full-Time Regular B. Sc with Chemistry|
(Chemistry must be subject in Final Year)
/ Graduate in Industrial/Applied Chemistry
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||05||Full Time Regular Diploma in Electrical|
/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Diploma Trainee (Mechanical)||05||Full Time Regular Diploma in Mechanical/Production Engineering|
For NTPC Engineer Posts
|Discipline||No of Vacancy|
Get Here: Latest PSU Jobs Through GATE
Question2: Do You Know About Pay Scale For NTPC Recruitment?
|Discipline Name||Pay Scale|
|ITI Trainees/ Assistant (General) Trainees/|
Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainee
|Diploma Trainees||Rs. 24000/-|
Check Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Question3: What is the Selection Process for Jobs in NTPC/
Answer: Selection of candidates for NTPC ITI Trainee Recruitment, NTPC Diploma Trainee Recruitment, NTPC Engineer Recruitment will be done on the basis of written examination and Interview.
Question4: How to Fill NTPC Online Application Form?
- Candidates may log on to www.ntpc.co.in
- Go through the “Careers” link available at the top of the home page.
- Hit on “Jobs At NTPC” link available at the left side of the home page.
- Follow “Here To View” link presented below “Recruitment of Head of IT, Head of Law, Head of Security & Coordination, Head of Mine Safety on fixed term basis for a period of 03 (three) years.” OR “Recruitment of Head of IT, Head of Law, Head of Security & Coordination, Head of Mine Safety on fixed term basis for a period of 03 (three) years”
- Check the complete details and candidates meeting the required details mentioned in NTPC Notification.
- Eligible candidates can further NTPC Recruitment Apply Online.
- Fill NTPC Online Application Form with complete details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- At last, hit submit tab and take the print out of NTPC Online Form for future use.
Question5: What are the important dates for NTPC Recruitment?
For NTPC Engineer Posts
- Starting Date for Submission of online application: 06-08-2019
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 26-08-2019
For NTPC ITI and Diploma Trainees Posts
|Starting Date to Apply Online||01-08-2019 from 10:00 AM|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||31-08-2019 till Midnight|
|Downloading of Admit card for 1st stage Aptitude Test/ Knowledge Test for DTs/ ITI Trainees/ Assistant (General) Trainees/ Lab Assistant (Chemistry) Trainees||Last Week of September 2019,(Tentatively)|
|A date for 1st Stage Aptitude/ Knowledge Test||3rd Week of October 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Date for Downloading of Admit card for 2nd stage Technical/ Skill Test||3rd Week of November 2019 (Tentatively)|
|Date for 2nd Stage Technical/Skill Test||2nd Week of December 2019 (Tentatively)|
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
About the Organization
MRPL was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of forming a joint venture between Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) and Indian Rayon and Industries Ltd. (IRIL). This joint venture was done for setting up a Refinery & Petrochemicals project at Mangalore. However, ONGC had acquired shareholding from IRIL and thereby MRPL became a subsidiary of ONGC. MRPL is a schedule ‘A’ Miniratna CPSE in Petroleum sector with the administrative jursidiction of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas.
NTPC Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is going to hire dedicated and experienced candidates to fill up Engineer, ITI Trainee and Diploma Trainee, Assistant Trainee, Lab Attendant Posts. Applications through online mode are invited NTPC Recruitment from willing candidates. So, willing candidates can submit the form till the last date against NTPC Recruitment Advertisement.
Subscribe Now For: Free Job Updates
Recruitmentresult.com Offers You Reliable Details
Recruitmentresult.com provides satisfactory and reliable details regarding any topic to their visitors. Here on this page, we have given NTPC Recruitment 2019 information. With the help of available details regarding NTPC Recruitment for Engineer, ITI Trainee and Diploma Trainee, Assistant Trainee, Lab Attendant Posts on this page you can easily apply for these posts. For future updates, candidates can subscribe our free email service. Apart from it, you can also follow us on Facebook or Google Plus for latest information regarding any topic.
You Can Also Get: Latest Jobs by Organization
NTPC Recruitment 2019 August Update
The applicant should complete the required qualification to apply for NTPC Diploma Trainee Jobs. Candidates meeting all the required criteria have to submit complete application. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
Searches Related To More Jobs
Latest Recruitment Update
- JIPMER Recruitment 2019-20 Latest 49 DEO/Nurse/Faculty Posts jipmer.edu.in
- 23 अगस्त 2019 – सरकारी नौकरियां हिंदी में
- MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For 369 Engineer Trainee Bharti
- CRPF Recruitment 2019 | Manager/ Assistant Manager Posts, Walk-in– Apply
- Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019-20 Mumbai 1233 Apprentices Posts – Apply
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 Junior Personal Assistant Jobs – Apply
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2019 | 2446 SI, Sergeant & Jail Superintendent Jobs
- Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2019-20 Notification (09) Dealer, CRO, CDO: Apply