NTPC Recruitment Procedure for Director (Finance) Posts has been started. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) will accept the applications from Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant till the last date which is 08th April 2019. After the submission of the applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview round. Appointed candidates will get amount of salary which is given below. In order to know more about NTPC Director (Finance) Jobs, you need to check this page.
NTPC Director (Finance) Vacancy Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Type of Company||Maharashtra Company|
|Name of NTPC Vacancy||Director (Finance)|
|Qualification||Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 180000-340000 (IDA) (w.e.f. 01-01-2017)|
|Last Date To Apply||08/04/2019|
|Mode to Apply||Online and Offline|
NTPC Director (Finance) Recruitment 2019 Related Links
|NTPC Director Recruitment Detailed Advertisement||Get Details|
|NTPC Recruitment Advertisement||Get Details|
|NTPC Jobs Official Link||Get Details|
|NTPC Official Link||Get Details|
|NTPC Admit Card||Get Details|
|NTPC Syllabus||Get Details|
|NTPC Recruitment through GATE 2019||Get Details|
NTPC Recruitment 2019
Question1: Is There Any Experience Required To Apply For NTPC Vacancies?
- The applicant should have at least five years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management and Accounts in an organization of repute.
- Applicants from Organized Group ‘A’ Accounts Services should have at least five years cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/Accounts.
- ‘The relevant experience’ in respect of applicants from Central Government/Armed Forces of the Union/All India Services would include at least seven years of cumulative experience at a senior level during the last ten years in the area of Corporate Financial Management/Accounts.
Get Here: Latest PSU Jobs Through GATE
Question2: Do You Know About PAY SCALE/ RANK/ LEVEL For NTPC Notification?
Answer: The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale/rank/level will be one year for internal candidates, and two years for others as on the date of vacancy. Applicants from CPSEs should be working in the following or a higher pay scale:
- 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
- 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
- 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
- 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
- 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
- 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised
- 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA)
- Level 14 (144200-218200)(CDA)
(i) Applicants from Central Govt. / All India Services should be holding a post of the level of Joint Secretary in Govt. of India or carrying equivalent scale of pay.
(ii) Applicants from the Armed forces of the Union should be holding a post of the level of Major General in the Army or equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force.
Applicants from State Public Sector Enterprises/ Private Sector should be working at Board level position or at least a post of the level immediately below the Board level.
Check Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Question3: How to Fill NTPC Online Application Form?
- Candidates may log on to www.ntpc.co.in
- Go through the “Careers” link available at the top of the home page.
- Hit on “Jobs At NTPC” link available at the left side of the home page.
- Follow “Here To View” link presented below “Post of Director (Finance) in NTPC limited”.
- Check the complete details and candidates meeting the required details mentioned in NTPC Notification.
- Eligible candidates can further NTPC Recruitment Apply Online.
- Fill NTPC Online Application Form with complete details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- At last, hit submit tab and Take the print out of NTPC Online Form for future use.
- Then you need to enclose the form in an envelope.
- ALL CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD SHOULD BE ADDRESSED TO SECRETARY, PUBLIC ENTERPRISES SELECTION BOARD ONLY
- Send the complete form to the given postal address on or before the last date.
Question4: Where Would I Need To Send The Application Form?
Answer: Smt Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Find Here: More Jobs in Delhi
About the Organization
MRPL was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of forming a joint venture between Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) and Indian Rayon and Industries Ltd. (IRIL). This joint venture was done for setting up a Refinery & Petrochemicals project at Mangalore. However, ONGC had acquired shareholding from IRIL and thereby MRPL became a subsidiary of ONGC. MRPL is a schedule ‘A’ Miniratna CPSE in Petroleum sector with the administrative jursidiction of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas.
NTPC Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is going to hire dedicated and experienced candidates to fill up Director (Finance) Posts. Applications through online mode are invited against NTPC Director (Finance) Recruitment from willing candidates. So, willing Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant can submit the form till the last date that is 08/04/2019 against NTPC Recruitment Advertisement. Candidates have to send the complete application form through postal address.
Subscribe Now For: Free Job Updates
NTPC Director (Finance) Jobs Description and Responsibility
Director (Finance) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to Managing Director. He is overall in charge of the finance and accounts of the organization and is responsible for evolving and formulating policies relating to finance and accounts as well as implementation thereof.
Recruitmentresult.com Offers You Reliable Details
Recruitmentresult.com provides satisfactory and reliable details regarding any topic to their visitors. Here on this page, we have given NTPC Recruitment 2019 information. With the help of available details regarding NTPC Director Recruitment on this page you can easily apply for the post. For future updates, candidates can subscribe our free email service. Apart from it, you can also follow us on Facebook or Google Plus for latest information regarding any topic.
You Can Also Get: Latest Jobs by Organization
NTPC Recruitment 2019 March Update
The applicant should be a Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant or a full time MBA/PGDM course with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution to apply for NTPC Director Jobs. Candidates meeting the other required criteria have to submit complete application by 15.00 hours on 08/04/2019. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
Searches Related To More Jobs
Latest Recruitment Update
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019 Grade C, D Notification: Exam Postponed
- UPSC Recruitment 2019-2020 Latest Vacancies – Apply online @ upsc.gov.in
- VSSC Recruitment 2019 Latest Project Trainee Openings www.vssc.gov.in
- AIIMS Patna Recruitment 2019| 361 Faculty/Non-Faculty/JAA & other Vacancy
- Doordarshan Recruitment 2019 ddnews.gov.in 89 Vacancies – Apply Now
- Anganwadi Recruitment 2019-20 सेविका /सहायिका आंगनवाडी भर्ती- Apply Online
- MSRLM Recruitment 2019 UMED Junior/Senior Consultant Jobs: Application
- Bharathiar University Recruitment 2019 | Walk-In For Guest Faculty Jobs