NTPC Recruitment 2015
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has proclaimed a notification as NTPC Recruitment 2015 for the selection of capable contenders under Finance Executive Post. Interested and eligible candidate can apply online for NTPC vacancy notification by submitting the application form on or earlier from the last date.
|Post name||Finance Executive|
|Last date to submit the application form||16th March 2015|
Remaining detail regarding NTPC Recruitment 2015 such as age limit, qualification requirement, vacancy detail, pay scale, selection process, how to apply etc. you need to go through the info are well structured on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Contenders who want to apply for NTPC notification must have CA/ICWA qualified from any recognized University / Institute.
Contenders should have Post qualification executive experience in the field of Accounts/ Finance/ Internal Audit as per level given in below table.
The age limit of the participants should not be above 42 years for the E2/E3 level and 47 years for E4 level.
The aspirant will receive salary as –
- E2 – Rs.24900-5050
- E3 – Rs.29100-54500
- E4 – Rs.32900 – 58000
The selection of the aspirant will be made on the basis of their performance in interview.
How to Apply:
- Aspirants who are eligible and want to get this job can apply though online mode.
- Visit the official website of NTPC which is www.ntpccareers.net.
- Press on the appropriate link and read carefully.
- Select “advertisement and general information” link.
- Fill the form with complete details without making any mistake.
- After complete the application form submit it and must take a hard copy for future reference.
Last date to submit the application form: 16th March 2015
Note: For further information visit the Official Advertisement.
NTPC Recruitment 2015
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has announced a notification as NTPC Recruitment 2015 for filling up Artisan Trainee posts. Interested candidates can apply for NTPC vacancy 2015 by submitting NTPC application form on or before the last date as provided below.
|Name of the Post||Artisan Trainee|
|Total Number of Vacancies||17|
|Last Date to send Application||15th March 2015|
For more details about NTPC Recruitment 2015 like qualification, salary and how to apply etc. you should check this page created for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Please check below…
|Post name||No. of posts|
|Artisan Trainee (Filter)||07|
|Artisan Trainee (Electrician)||06|
|Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanic)||03|
|Artisan Trainee (Lab Assistant)||01|
Qualification and Age Limit:
|Post name||Qualification||Maximum age as On 01.01.2015|
|Artisan Trainee (Filter)||ITI Filter||42years|
|Artisan Trainee (Electrician)||ITI Electrician|
|Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanic)||ITI Instrument Mechanic|
|Artisan Trainee (Lab Assistant)||B.SC (Chemistry)||45 years|
Note: Reservation and Relaxation is allowed for SC/ST OBC candidates as per govt. rules.
- Initially appointed applicants will go for training for a period of one year and during training time they will paid Rs 11,500/- per month.
- After successfully of training candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 11500-26000/-
First of all aspirants will have to face Written test and personal interview, taken for the appointment of aspirants. At the time of joining applicants will have to give the medical examination.
How to apply?
Candidates may apply by submit their Bio-Data as per the format given (available at the official portal, www.ntpc.co.in). Bio-data attached with self attested photocopies of original certificates in support of education, age proof, land oustees certificate, employment exchange registration card (if any), caste certificate and 2 latest passport size photographs should be sent to the below stated address.
Head of Department, Human resource Department
Kahalgaon Super Thermal Power Station
Deeptinagar, P.O- Kahalgaon STP
Dist. Bhagalpur, Bihar (813214)
End Date of Receipt of Application Form: 15th March 2015
Note: For other information appliers may visit the Official Link.
NTPC Recruitment 2015
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has depicted an advertisement regarding NTPC Recruitment 2015 for filling up Various Engineers Posts. NTPC invites applications to recruit the Executive Trainees through GATE 2015 for Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Instrumentation Engineering disciplines. Interested candidates can apply on or before the last date as provided below:
|Name of the Post||Executive Trainees|
|Total Number of vacancies||120|
|Closing Date to apply||3rd March 2015|
Willing aspirants who want to enhance their career in public sector and want to join NTPC must fill the Online Application Form after knowing the complete details about NTPC vacancy 2015 mentioned on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Disciplines and Vacancy Details:
|Name Of The Discipline||No. Of Vacancies|
- Contenders who are interested to apply they should have done a full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in concerned specialty with minimum 65% aggregate marks to apply for this vacancy.
- Final year / final semester are eligible who have fulfilled the mentioned eligibility criteria and have 65% aggregate in completion of their engineering programme.
- Appliers should have passed in GATE 2015.
The upper age of the candidates should be 27 years as on 3rd March 2015.
- SC/ ST: 5 yrs
- OBC: 3 yrs
- PWD General: 10 yrs
- PWD OBC: 13 yrs
- PWD SC/ST: 15 yrs
- General and OBC category job hunters need to download and print the pay-in slip to pay the non refundable application fee of Rs 150/- in account no 30987919993 in favor of NTPC at SBI of CAG branch, New Delhi.
- Aspirants belonging to SC/ ST/ PWD category need not to pay the application fee.
Recruited job seekers will be given the pay scale of Rs. 24900-3%-50500
Selection of the aspirants will be made on the basis of GATE 2015 scores followed by group discussions and a personal interview.
How to Apply?
- Contenders who are willing to apply they must apply for GATE 2015 first.
- After that visit the Official Website of NTPC i.e. www.ntpccareers.net
- Press on appropriate job post link and select “Click here for Online Registration” link.
- Make the payment and note down the unique Journal Number given by the bank and the Branch Code to which the payment has been made.
- After that, again log on to the website and press on “Proceed to Registration” button.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form properly and submit it within the given time period.
- At last, take a print out of the filled form for further use.
|GATE 2015 Online Examination Date||31st Jan 2015 to 8th Feb 2015|
|Opening date for Online Registration of NTPC||2nd Feb 2015|
|Closing date for Online Registration of NTPC||3rd March 2015|
For other information appliers may visit the Official Advertisement.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On