A job notification has unfolded by the National Thermal Power Corporation regarding NTPC Recruitment 2016 to fill up the vacancy of Finance executives, Medical Specialist & others. All the qualified applicants must check the eligibility criteria and apply for the posts on or earlier than the last date. We will update all the latest NTPC Recruitment 2017 related details here so keep visiting this page.
Detailed information in concern of this recruitment can be obtained from this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com. Online applications for OPAL recruitment will be available from 17th August 2016 and applications will last till the date given below in table.
|Origination Name||National Thermal Power Corporation|
|No. of vacancies||94|
|starting Date to apply||17th August 2016|
|Last Date To Apply||7th September 2016|
NTPC vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Finance executives [E3/E4]||30|
|Safety officers (E1/E2/E3]||10|
|SAP-ABAP/ BASIS executives [E3/E4]||08|
|Medical Specialist (Medicine/Radiology) [E2/E3]||22|
Candidates must be Qualified CA or lCWA or have Graduate Engineering Degree in Computer Science or Mechanical/Electrical /Production with at least 60% marks from a recognized University/Institution or Diploma in Civil/Mining/Mines Survey / MBBS from recognized University/ Institution.
You Can Also Check: Diploma Jobs
Age Limit for NTPC Jobs:
- Candidates who are applying for the E1-E3 category post, their age should not be more than 37 years and 42 years (for E4 post) as on 07.09.2016.
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for PWD candidates. Also 05 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.89
Candidates hired for different positions will be paid the following pay scale:
- For E1: Rs. 20600-46500
- For E2: Rs. 24900-50500
- For E3: Rs. 29100-54500
- For E4: Rs. 32900-58000
The Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of online written test followed by interview except for GDMO/Specialist post. Final selection will depends upon their marks obtained in Written Test.
Read This: Techniques To Prepare for Written Exam
- General /OBC category Candidate is required to pay a nonrefundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. No registration fee for SC/ ST /PWD category candidate.
- Candidates have to pay the fee in State Bank of India in A/C No. 30987919993 at CAG branch, New Delhi (Code: 09996).
How to apply for NTPC Careers?
- Willing job seekers can apply online by visiting the official site of NTPC that is www.ntpccareers.net
- Press on to post link you are willing to apply for and read the detailed instructions before filling up the form.
- A new Page will be opened requesting to enter the personal data. Fill all the columns with correct details. Also upload your recent photograph and digital signature and submit the form.
- Now Take a print of pay-in-slip and deposit the fee in designated account number at SBI.
- The bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch Code on submission of fee. Enter this in online registration form.
- After filling all these details, a registration slip is generated by the system with unique registration number. Take a copy of same and keep retained it for future reference.
Read Also: Procedure To Fill Online Form
- Online Application process opens from 17th August 2016
- Application Process will be closed on 7th September 2016
For further information check Official Link. Keep in touch with us by adding bookmark to this site page for NTPC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||NTPC Scholarship|
|NTPC Admit Card||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs by Organization||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Current Affairs Updates|
National thermal power corporation has released a job notification as NTPC Recruitment. NTPC is hiring talented and skilled applicants to fill up 102 posts of Artisan Trainee. Candidates who are applying for NTPC Recruitment 2016, they can deposit their application form before final date that is 31st August 2016.
Here we are disclosing you all the details regarding NTPC Recruitment 2017 like how to apply, selection process etc. through this page written by the expert team of recruitmentresult.com. Job seekers can check, documents which are required to be attached with application form while depositing.
|Origination Name||National thermal power corporation|
|No. of vacancies||102|
|Last Date To Apply||31st August 2016|
|1||Artisan Trainee (Fitter)||37|
|2||Artisan Trainee (Electrician)||43|
|3||Artisan Trainee (Inst Mechanics)||22|
Qualification Required for NTPC Recruitment
- Applicants should have completed 10th and 12th from a recognized board of school.
- Candidates must have Degree in ITI (Fitter/ Electrician/ Inst Mechanics) for the required posts which you are applying.
Selected candidates will be given Rs.11500/- per month as salary with other allowance as decided by the authority.
- Age of applicants must be Maximum of 37 years as on 1st January 2016.
- Relaxation will be applicable to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per organization norms.
- Candidates have to appear in written examination (Objective Type) conducted by the organization followed up by personal interview.
- Aspirants who will qualify both the rounds will be called up for skill test.
Must Read These Articles:-
How to Apply For NTPC Recruitment
- Candidates can go through the simple steps to fill application form:
- First go to official website of National Thermal Power Corporation that is ntpc.co.in
- Select “Career” link on home page.
- Hit appropriate posts for which you are applying.
- Read all information carefully and note it down.
- Download application form and fill it with all correct details.
- Affix a recent size photo on application form.
- Attach all the documents mentioned below:
- Bio Data
- Education Qualification
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Land Oustees Certificate
- Nomination Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Put all documents in an envelope which should be super scribed with name of posts for which you are applying and send to below mention address.
Head of Department,
Human Resource Department,
Mouda Super Thermal Power Plant,
Post: Mouda, District: Nagpur,
Maharashtra – 441104
Latest Jobs in Maharashtra – Check Here
Last date for submission of application form: 31st August 2016