National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has published a job notification about NTPC Recruitment. Hard working and skilled candidates are invited for latest vacancy of Director (Technical) Post. Job seekers, who want to grab this chance, need to submit application form through offline mode on or before the last date that is 07th July, 2017.
This Page Includes:
For National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017, aspirants should go through the complete instructions that are well stated below. You may check this page that is designed by the team of recruitmentresult.com for getting other relevant information about NTPC Recruitment 2017 – 2018.
|Name of Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Director (Technical)|
|Last date to apply for NTPC Vacancies||07th July, 2017|
Candidates should have Degree of Engineering graduate from a recognized University/ Institute with good academic records. Applicants holding MBA/ Post Graduate Diploma in management will have an added advantage.
Selected candidates for post of Director (Technical) will be paid Rs. 75000 – 100000/- per month as salary from National Thermal Power Corporation Limited.
Download PDF – NTPC Recruitment Notice
|Age of superannuation 60 years|
|45||2 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.||45||3 years of residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.|
Selection of job seekers will be done for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Jobs as per their performance in interview. Candidates, who will be able to impress employer, may grab this chance.
How to Apply for NTPC Jobs?
- For NTPC Job Openings, aspirants will have to log on to the official website of the organization that is www.ntpc.co.in
- On the home page you have to hit on the “Career” tab that is available in the menu bar.
- After that, select “Jobs At NTPC” tab and hit on appropriate NTPC Recruitment Notification.
- Follow ‘Post of Director (Technical) in NTPC limited’ and select link to read complete notification.
- Read the complete notification properly and prepare application form in prescribed format with required information.
- Application should be attached with Self-attested copies of documents in support of age and qualifications and should be forwarded to the address that is given below.
Shri Rajiv Rai, Secretary,
Public Enterprises Selection Board,
Public Enterprises Bhawan,
Block No. 14, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
Check Now: More Jobs in Delhi
Last date to send application – 07th July, 2017
Note: You may get other information concerning NTPC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|