NTPC Recruitment 2014
NTPC has circulated an advertisement as NTPC Recruitment 2014 to fill various vacant posts with enthusiastic candidates. Interested job finders may fill an application form and submit the form before the due date.
Job hunters who are in need of the job may apply for this recruitment within 21 days of the publication of this notification.
Entire information related to NTPC Recruitment 2014 are enlisted in the below section by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Name of Association
Name of the post
No. of Vacancies
NTPC Recruitment 2014 Eligibility Criteria
Contender must have passed 10th or its equivalent from the recognized board with good academic records.
- Candidates should be between 18- 25 years of age.
- Relaxation on age will be applied as per the norms of the government.
- First of all candidates have to appear in the Written Examination.
- Short listed aspirants will be call for personal interview.
Tips for Interview->Complete Details
Tips for Written Exam->Complete details
Hired aspirants will be paid in between Rs. 5, 200- 20, 200/- with a GP of Rs. 1, 800 per month.
Application fee of Rs. 150/- should be submitted by candidates /-(Only for general and OBC candidates) in any branch of SBI through pay in slip.
- Job hunters who are eligible and come into the above mentioned criteria’s may fill an application form
- Attach all the scanned copies of relevant enclosures such as documents/ certificates, updated resume, passport size photographs, Id proof along with the duly filled form.
- Send the form at the given postal address within 21 days.
433 (I) Sup PIASC,
Lansdowne (Uttrakhand) PIN- 246155.
Last date to submit an application form: within 21 days from the date of publication of this recruitment notice.
Dear Candidates you can also follow us on Google Plus and Facebook where we also disclose latest jobs notifications for those candidates who mostly surf these social networking sites.
Dear aspirants for more details you may visit the Official Website.