NTPC Recruitment 2015
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has depicted an advertisement regarding NTPC Recruitment 2015 for the selection of Various Engineers Posts. NTPC is going to recruit the Executive Trainees through GATE 2015 for Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Instrumentation Engineering disciplines.
|Last Date For Submission of Online GATE 2015 Application||1st October 2014|
|Online Application Module Will Get Start From for NTPC||20th December 2014|
|Closing Date To Apply for NTPC||19th January 2015|
Willing aspirants who want to enhance their career in public sector and want to join NTPC must fill the Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 19th January 2015. Other appropriate details about NTPC vacancy 2015 are well stated below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
NTPC Recruitment 2015 Details:
|Organization Name||Post Name||Disciplines|
|National Thermal Power Corporation Limited||Executive Trainees||Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Engineering|
- Contenders who are interested to apply they should have done a full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in concerned specialty with minimum 65% aggregate marks to apply for this vacancy.
- Final year / final semester are eligible who have fulfilled the mentioned eligibility criteria and have 65% aggregate in completion of their engineering programme.
- Appliers should have passed in GATE 2015
General and OBC category job hunters need to download and print the pay-in slip to pay the non refundable application fee of Rs 150 in favor of NTPC at any SBI Branch of CAG branch, New Delhi.
- Age limitation of the applicants should not exceed 27 yrs as on 18th January 2015
- Relaxation will be given to the deserving candidates as per the guidelines.
Recruited job seekers will be given the pay scale of Rs. 24900-3%-50500
Disciplines & Examination Code:
|Name of the Disciplines||GATE 2015 Exam Paper||GATE 2015 Exam Code|
|Mechanical Engineering (Including Mechanical & Automation, Power Engineering, Production Engg, Thermal Engg, Industrial Engineering, Production & Industrial Engineering||Mechanical Engineering||ME|
|Electronics Engineering (Including Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Power, Power Electronics, Electronics & Communication and Electrical & Electronics)||Electronics Engineering||EC|
|Instrumentation Engineering (Including Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
|Electrical Engineering (Including Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering Engineering)||Electrical Engineering||EE|
Selection of the aspirants will be made on the GATE 2015 scores after that discussions and a personal interview will be conducted for the appointment of qualified candidates.
How to Apply?
- Contenders who are willing to apply they must apply for GATE 2015 first
- Make the payment and note down the unique Journal Number given by the bank and the Branch Code to which the payment has been made.
- Fill all the mandatory details in the application form properly and submit it within the given time period and then take a print out of the filled form for further use.
How To Fill Online Application Form > Get Details
A/C No. 30987919993
State Bank of India
At CAG branch, New Delhi
For other information appliers may visit the Official Link.
NTPC Recruitment 2014 – 2015
National Thermal Power Corporation has advertised a notice as NTPC Recruitment 2014for the various posts. Eligible aspirants are invited to fill the online application form before the last date.Job seekers who want to grab this chance can fill the application for NTPC Jobs on before 30th September 2014.
Applier can get more information related to NTPC Recruitment 2014such as post name, no of post, qualification, salary, how to apply etc which is given by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
Name of Organization
NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation)
Type of Announcement
NTPC Recruitment 2014 – 2015
Post NameQualification and Salary
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Chief Executive Officer||Rs. 51,300 – 73,000/-||B.E./ B.Tech/ MBA/ Ph.D in Electrical Engineering|
|Project Coordinator||Rs. 43,200 – 66,000/-||B.E./ B.Tech/ Graduation/ Ph.D in Electrical Engineering|
|Head (Human Resources)||Rs. 32,900 – 58,000/-||Graduation in any discipline and MBA with Specialization in Human Resources or 2 years PG Diploma in HR|
|Account Officer||Rs. 20,600 – 46,500/-|
|Engineer (O & M Coordinator)||B.E./ B.Tech in relevant field and Postgraduate in any Electrical Engineering discipline|
|Engineer (C & M)|
|Engineer (Business Development)||B.E./ B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics and MBA with specialization in marketing or 02 years PG diploma in marketing|
|Engineer (Project Monitoring)||B.E./ B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics and MBA in any discipline covering Project Management|
|Company Secretary||Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/-||Qualified Company Secretary. Degree in Law is preferable|
No of Post
The maximum age limit for the post of Chief Executive Officer and Project Coordinator is 55 years, for Head (Human Resources) and Head (Finance) is 40 years, for Company Secretary is 30 years and for other post is 45 years.
- Rs. 300/- for the candidates of the General and OBC category. Candidates of SC/ST/PWD have no need to pay fee.
- Fee should be deposited in CAG branch of the state bank of India in an account (A/C No. 30987919993) at New Delhi.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of interview.
How to Crack Interview-Get Details
How to Apply
- Willing applicants should visit the official site, which is www.ntpc.co.in.
- Choose “career with us” link from the list of links at the left side of the page.
- Then select “Jobs at NTPC” link.
- Choose the appropriate link.
- Fill the application form and submit it before the closing date.
|Starting Date of Online Registration||01.09.2014|
|Last Date for online Registration of Application||30.09.2014|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: For more information you can visit Official Notification.