The largest power company of India is known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited and now looking for 150 eligible candidates for filling up Engineering Executive Trainee Posts. Through NTPC Recruitment notification, candidates can get government sector jobs.
Engineering Executive Trainees are required in different disciplines such as Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation and Mining. So, candidates who are interested can apply for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment via online process only.
|Content of the page|
Those who are going to fill NTPC Application Form need to submit it till the last date that is 31-01-2018 by the help of below given instructions. Contenders can get Official PDF of NTPC Recruitment 2018 in English as well as in Hindi given here.
For whole acknowledgement regarding NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Posts, go through this page prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Number of Vacancy||150|
|Last date to Apply||31-01-2018|
NTPC Vacancies Detail:
|Name/ Discipline||No. of NTPC Vacancy|
|Engineering Executive Trainee|
Required Educational Qualification:
- All the applying candidates must possess Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with minimum 65% marks, taking the average of all the Years.
- Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Posts, however they have to obtain at least 65% marks in their engineering degree.
Limitations of Age to apply for www.ntpc.co.in Recruitment:
Candidates must not be more than 27 years in age as on the last date of submission of application form that is 31-01-2018 to apply for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment. Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates as per the norms of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited.
Check the monthly NTPC Salary:
Rs. 16400/- to Rs. 40500/- per month will be given to those candidates who will able to qualify selection rounds given below and get recruited for NTPC Recruitment 2018.
Mode of Hiring for NTPC Careers:
Candidates will have to appear in GATE 2018 and on the basis of GATE score candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has decided to organize Online Aptitude Test followed by Interview to select most eligible candidates for NTPC Engineering Executive Trainee Recruitment.
Guidelines to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2018:
- Visit to the official website of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited that is www.ntpc.co.in to apply for NTPC 2018 Recruitment
- From home page move your cursor towards “Careers” tab in above menu bar on the home page
- Thirdly, from new window you need to hit on “Jobs at NTPC” section from left side.
- Follow “No. 02/17” and press on “Hit here to view the advertisement/apply” link.
- Then you need to hit on “Recruitment of Executive Trainee-2018 (Engineering Batch) through GATE” link
- From new page you need to hit “Advertisement (English)” link or “Advertisement (Hindi)” according to your comfortability.
- This will take you to a new page, check eligibility criteria from NTPC Recruitment Advertisement.
- Choose suitable link to apply online for NTPC Job Openings.
- Fill NTPC Online Application Form carefully in correct manner with complete details.
- Upload relevant documents/ testimonials with support of age, qualification etc.
- Hit on “Submit” tab and take a print out of NTPC Application Form for future use.
Download Official PDF of NTPC Recruitment
Important Date for NTPC Notification:
Last date to send NTPC Application Form: 31-01-2018
Candidates can check out this Official Link to know more about NTPC Recruitment 2018. Candidates can also like our page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|