National thermal power corporation has released a job notification as NTPC Recruitment. NTPC is hiring talented and skilled applicants to fill up 50 posts of Artisan Trainee. Candidates who are applying for NTPC Recruitment 2016, they can deposit their application form before final date that is 31st July 2016.
Here we are disclosing you all the details regarding NTPC Recruitment 2017 like how to apply, selection process etc. through this page written by the expert team of recruitmentresult.com. Job seekers can check, documents which are required to be attached with application form while depositing.
|Origination Name||National thermal power corporation|
|No. of vacancies||50|
|Last Date To Apply||31st July 2016|
|1||Artisan Trainee (Fitter)||18|
|2||Artisan Trainee (Electrician)||21|
|3||Artisan Trainee (Inst Mechanics)||11|
Qualification Required for NTPC Recruitment
- Applicants should have completed 10th and 12th from a recognized board of school.
- Candidates must have Degree in ITI (Fitter/ Electrician/ Inst Mechanics) for the required posts which you are applying.
Selected candidates will be given Rs.11500/- per month as salary with other allowance as decided by the authority.
- Age of applicants must be Maximum of 37 years as on 1st January 2016.
- Relaxation will be applicable to SC/ST/OBC candidates as per organization norms.
- Candidates have to appear in written examination (Objective Type) conducted by the organization followed up by personal interview.
- Aspirants who will qualify both the rounds will be called up for skill test.
Must Read These Articles:-
How to Apply For NTPC Recruitment
- Candidates can go through the simple steps to fill application form:
- First go to official website of National Thermal Power Corporation that is ntpc.co.in
- Select “Career” link on home page.
- Hit appropriate posts for which you are applying.
- Read all information carefully and note it down.
- Download application form and fill it with all correct details.
- Affix a recent size photo on application form.
- Attach all the documents mentioned below:
- Bio Data
- Education Qualification
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Land Oustees Certificate
- Nomination Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Put all documents in an envelope which should be super scribed with name of posts for which you are applying and send to below mention address.
Head of Department,
Human Resource Department,
Mouda Super Thermal Power Plant,
Post: Mouda, District: Nagpur,
Maharashtra – 441104
Latest Jobs in Maharashtra – Check Here
Last date for submission of application form: 31st July 2016
Aspirants can go through Official Website to collect more information about NTPC Recruitment 2016-2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Upcoming Government Jobs||NTPC Scholarship|
|NTPC Admit Card||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Jobs by Organization||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Recruitments|
|Online Quiz For Competitive Exams||Latest Current Affairs Updates|