Candidates who are seeking for Jobs can apply against NTPC Recruitment. Currently, an online employment notice has been stated with a view to fill 120 vacant posts of Executive Trainee in different fields through GATE 2017. Applications intend to receive from willing, energetic and bright candidates against NTPC Recruitment 2017 on or before 31-01-2017.
Focal Points On This Page
So, contenders who wish to enhance their career with this company can register themselves for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited Recruitment. Go through below tuned page to gather other essential details concerning ntpccareers.net Recruitment which is well modified by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name Of The Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Number Of Seats||120|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||31-01-2017|
|Post Name||Fields||Number Of Seats|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||20|
Applicants who want to apply for any of the above said should have done bachelor degree in engineering or Technology/ AMIE with not less than 65 % marks in relevant discipline.
We have More Job Options for Graduates: Check Now
Candidates those who want to apply should not be more than 27 years of age as per the norms of the organization. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC candidates. It is relaxed by 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.
NTPC Recruitment 2017: Download PDF
Selected applicant will get an attractive and satisfying amount of salary from the organization. Allowances and benefits may also be granted as per the need of the organization.
Selection of applicant will be based GATE-2017, Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview. Candidates are required to give their best performance in all the rounds to get final selection.
Read Now: Preparation Tips to Crack Interview
Applicants are required to pay registration fees of Rs. 150/- for General/ OBC candidates online through Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card or Offline through pay in Slip available at nearest SBI Branch and deposited the amount in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XSM candidates will be charged.
How to Apply For NTPC Recruitment?
- First of all visit official website of organization i.e. www.ntpccareers.net.
- Now on home page “Recruitment of Executive Trainee-2017 (Engineering Batch) through GATE” select this link.
- After that, on new page press “Advertisement (English)” to read in English and if you want to read in Hindi than select “Advertisement (Hindi)” that are placed on the top.
- PDF will appear, read the information carefully and check the details carefully.
- Now, interested candidates go back to previous page and hit on “Proceed to Registration” tab.
- On next page read the details carefully and press “Yes, please let me in” tab.
- Now, application form will appear, fill the details carefully in correct manner.
- Also, upload all documents and certificates and scanned image of photograph and signature.
- At last press “Submit” button, and take a hard copy of it for future need.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 31-01-2017
Go on above stated Official Notification of NTPC Recruitment 2017 to get other information. Also you may bookmark this page by pressing control + D for latest updates regarding recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Government Jobs||Best State Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|