Apply Online for Latest Bank Medical Consultant & Non CSG Vacancies by participating in RBI Recruitment 2021. The Application Form for RBI Job Openings in prescribed format shall be submitted on or before the closing date. More details about Reserve Bank of India recruitment 2021 are given below on this page.
RBI Recruitment Overview:
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Post Name||Bank Medical Consultant (BMC) & Non CSG|
|Last Date to Apply||Updating Soon|
- Assistant Manager (RAJBHASHA
- Legal Officer (Grade-B)
- Manager (Technical Civil)
- Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security)
- Bank Medical Consultant
Assistant Manager (RAJBHASHA) & Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security): (i) Second Class Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi Translation with English as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level; OR (ii) Second Class Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level; OR (iii) Second Class Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / Economics / Commerce with English and Hindi as Core/Elective/Major subject at the Bachelor’s Degree level. (In lieu of a subject of Hindi at Bachelor’s Degree level, one may have recognized Hindi qualification equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree); OR (iv) Master’s Degree in both English and Hindi/Hindi Translation, of which one must be Second Class.
Legal Officer (Grade-B): Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any University/College/Institution, recognized by UGC and the Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in the aggregate of all semesters/years.
Manager (Technical Civil): A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years. Aggregate Grade Point or percentage of marks where awarded would mean aggregate over the entire duration of the course.
Bank Medical Consultant: Candidates must have MBBS Degree from recognized University/Institute in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India.
Check Here: Jobs by Qualification
- Candidates will get basic pay of Rs. 1000/- per hour for Bank Medical Consultant Post.
- Assistant Manager (Official Language), Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security) – Rs. 63172 Per Month
- Legal Officer (Grade-B), Manager (Technical Civil) – Rs. 77208 Per Month
RBI Age Limit:
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha)||21 to 30 Years|
|Legal Officer (Grade-B)||21 to 32 Years|
|Manager (Technical Civil)||21 to 35 Years|
|Assistant Manager (Protocol and Security)||25 to 40 Years|
|Bank Medical Consultant||As per Notification|
Grab Now: Upcoming Bank Jobs
For BMC Posts:
Selection will be done through Interview. Applicants shortlisted after the interview will be subjected to medical examination.
For Other Posts:
Selection will be through Online and Offline Examinations and Interview. Examinations shall consist of objective and descriptive type question papers as detailed below:
|Paper I – General Knowledge of Law|
|Objective Type||30||Three Hours|
|Paper II – English -Descriptive Type||100||Three Hours|
Question Paper I (General Knowledge of Law) will be set in Hindi and English. Answers may be written either in Hindi or in English. Candidates may answer the Interview in Hindi or English at their option. The number of candidates to be called for interview will be decided by the Board based on the marks scored in examination. Final selection will be on the basis of the performance in the examination (Paper I and II) and interview taken together.
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates have to go to the official website of bank that is www.rbi.org.in for RBI Openings.
- On the home page hit on ‘Section Updated Today’ and go to the “Opportunities Vacancies”.
RBI BMC Recruitment
- Hit on “Engagement of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC) on contractual basis with fixed hourly remuneration at Reserve Bank of India, Jaipur” link.
- Read RBI advertisement carefully and send RBI application form.
- Application in a sealed cover should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Near Ram Bagh Circle, Tonk Road, Jaipur – 302004.
Download: RBI BMC Recruitment 2021 Notification
RBI Manager Recruitment:
- Hit on “Recruitment for the post of Non-CSG – PY 2020” link.
- Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in and no other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- The applicants are advised to submit a single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand writing undertaking, fee etc.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- At last, Press “Submit” button for final submission of online application form.
Press Here For: RBI Manager & Other Recruitment Notification
RBI Official Site: Press Here
Last Date to Apply For RBI Recruitment: Updating Soon
RBI 2021 Recruitment Details:
Reserve Bank of India is giving a wonderful opportunity to job seekers to enhance their career in this well reputed sector. Recently, it has released the RBI Recruitment Advertisement regarding hiring of talented contenders for post of Bank’s Medical Consultant and others.
If you are interested then apply for RBI Recruitment on or before its last date and enhance your skills in effective way!! We hope that job seekers are satisfied with details given for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2021.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Recruitments||Highest Paying Government Jobs in India|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Employment News This Week||Jobs By Organization|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|