For RBI Grade B Recruitment 2022, employment department of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has opened the registrations from 28-03-2022 onwards. The last date to apply for the exams is 18 April 2022. Interested contenders can apply for RBI Recruitment 2022 for 303 Officers/Assistant Manager (AM) Jobs Vacancy by submitting the application form till the closing date.
RBI Recruitment Overview:
|Name of Bank||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Grade B Officer, Assistant Manager (AM)|
|Selection Process||Prelims/Mains Exam/Interview|
|Online Registration||Available from 28-03-2022|
|Last Date to Apply||18-04-2022|
|Official Web Portal||www.rbi.org.in|
RBI Recruitment Official Links
|RBI Grade B Official Details Link||Press Here|
|RBI Grade B Advertisement Link||Download PDF|
|RBI Grade B Online Application Link||Press Here|
|RBI Assistant Manager Details Link||Press Here|
|RBI Assistant Manager Advertisement Link||Download PDF|
|RBI Assistant Manager Online Application Link||Press Here|
RBI Grade B Recruitment
RBI Grade B Notification 2022 Dates:
|Release of online application form||28-03-2022|
|Last date to submit the online application form||18-04-2022|
|RBI Admit card for Phase-I Exam||May 2022|
|Phase-I Exam Date||28-05-2022 to 06-08-2022|
|Officers in Gr B (DR)- General Phase-I – Online Examination||28-05-2022|
|Officers in Gr B (DR)- Phase-II – Paper I, II & III Online Examination||25-06-2022|
|Officers in Gr B (DR) – DEPR- Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination||02-07-2022|
|Officers in Gr B (DR)- DEPR- Phase-II – Paper I, II & III Online Examination||06-08-2022|
|Officers in Gr B (DR)- DSIM- Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination||02-07-2022|
|Officers in Gr B (DR)- DSIM- Phase I – Paper – II & III – Online Examination||06-08-2022|
|Online/Written examination for Asst. Manger||21-05-2022|
RBI Grade B Vacancies:
|Advt. No.||Posts||No. of RBI Grade B Vacancy|
|2/2021-22||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General l- PY 2022||238|
|2/2021-22||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR* – PY 2022||31|
|2/2021-22||Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM – PY 2022||25|
|3/2021-22||Assistant Manager – Rajbhasha – PY 2021||06|
|3/2021-22||Assistant Manager – Protocol & Security – PY 2021||03|
RBI Grade B Eligibility Criteria:
A candidate must be either be:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries viz. Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Candidates must have Graduation Degree with minimum 55% marks and any other qualification as per the RBI norms according to the RBI Grade B Notification 2022 norms.
Check Here: Jobs by Qualification
RBI Age Limit:
- Age of Candidates must reside between 21 to 30 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given according to the rules and regulations of Reserve Bank of India.
Grab Now: Upcoming Bank Jobs
RBI Recruitment Application Fee:
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs 100
- Gen/OBC/EWS – Rs 850
Gen/OBC/EWS – Rs 600
RBI Selection Process:
Selection will be through various stages:
- Phase I Exam
- Phase II Exam
- Medical Examination
RBI Assistant 2022 Exam Pattern
|Sr. No.||Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
Online Examination Paper-I (Objective type)
|2||English language||35||35||30 minutes|
|3||General Awareness with special reference to Banking, Economics, Commerce and allied subject||35||35||20 minutes|
|4||Test of Professional Knowledge (including Official Language)||45||45||40 minutes|
Offline Examination Paper – II
|Descriptive Paper (Official Language)||50||60 minutes|
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Written Exam
- Grade B Officer: Rs. 55200 per month
- Officers Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR: Rs 44500 pr month
How to Apply for RBI Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates have to go to the official website of bank that is www.rbi.org.in for RBI Openings.
- On the home page follow on ‘MORE LINKS’ and press on “Opportunities@RBI” option.
- Press on “Vacancies” tab given under “Current Vacancies” in menu bar.
- Hit on suitable link as “Direct Recruitment for the post of Officers in Grade ‘B’ (Direct Recruit-DR) (On Probation-OP) (General/DEPR/DSIM) Streams- Panel Year 2022” or “Direct Recruitment for the posts of Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha) and Assistant Manager (Protocol & Security) in Grade ‘A’-Panel Year-2021for Reserve Bank of India Assistant Recruitment 2022”.
- Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in and no other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- The applicants are advised to submit a single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, left thumb impression and hand writing undertaking, fee etc.
- The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Board and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- At last, Press “Submit” button for final submission of online application form.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
RBI 2022 Recruitment Details:
Reserve Bank of India is giving a wonderful opportunity to job seekers to enhance their career in this well reputed sector. Recently, it has released the RBI Recruitment Advertisement regarding hiring of talented contenders for 303 posts of Officers and Assistant Manager.
If you are interested then apply for RBI Recruitment on or before its last date and enhance your skills in effective way!! We hope that job seekers are satisfied with details given for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2022.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Recruitments 2022||Highest Paying Government Jobs in India|
|Best State Government Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|How to Get Bank Jobs||Jobs By Organization|