National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has invited applications for NTPC Recruitment 2021. There are total 05 Posts of Specialist in different disciplines. Candidates can check their eligibility for the NTPC Vacancies. Eligible candidates have to apply online for Latest NTPC Job Openings by filling application form before last date 07-04-2021
NTPC Specialist Vacancy Overview:
|Name of the Organization||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)|
|Name of NTPC Vacancy||Specialist|
|No. of Posts||05|
|Last Date To Apply||07-04-2021|
|Mode to Apply||Online|
Question1: NTPC Vacancy & Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Qualification|
|Specialist (Hydrogen Energy)||01||Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Chemical (or equivalent) or M Sc in Chemistry with at least 60% marks from a recognized institute.|
|Specialist (Carbon Capture & Utilisation)||01||Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Chemical (or equivalent) or M Sc in Chemistry with at least 60% marks from a recognized institute.|
|Specialist (Energy Storage)||01||Degree in Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Chemical (or equivalent) with at least 60% marks from a recognized institute.|
|Specialist (Solar Thermal)||01||Degree in Engineering in Mechanical or equivalent with at least 60% marks from a recognized institute.|
|Specialist (Carbon Financing)||01||Degree in Engineering in Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/ Environment (or equivalent) or CA/ICWA or M.Sc. in Chemistry/Environmental Science or MA in Economics with at least 60% marks from a recognized institute. Candidates with MBA/PhD degree in relevant areas shall be preferred.|
Get Latest: Jobs By Qualification
- Upper Age Limit: 56 Years
- Age relaxation is Applicable as given below:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates,
- 3 years for OBC candidates,
- 10 years for PwBD candidates,
- 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir
- Relaxation of age to Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. guidelines.
Get Here: Latest PSU Jobs Through GATE
Question2: Do You Know About Pay Scale For NTPC Recruitment?
Answer: Those Candidates who will get selected for NTPC Specialist Recruitment will receive a good amount of salary from the recruitment authority of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited.
NTPC Related Links
|NTPC Admit Card||Details|
|NTPC Recruitment through GATE||Details|
Question3: What is the Selection Process for Jobs in NTPC?
Answer: The selection will be done on the basis of written examination and interview.
Must Read: How to Prepare For an Interview
Question4: How to Fill NTPC Online Application Form?
- Candidates may log on to www.ntpc.co.in
- Go through the “Careers” link available at the top of the home page.
- Hit on “Jobs At NTPC” link available at the left side of the home page.
- Now, Press “Recruitment of Specialist in Hydrogen Energy, Carbon Capture & Utilisation, Energy Storage, Solar Thermal and Carbon Financing on Fixed Term Basis for a period of 03 years.” Link.
- Check the complete details and candidates meeting the required details mentioned in NTPC Notification can apply online.
- Eligible candidates can further NTPC Recruitment Apply Online.
- Fill NTPC Online Application Form with complete details.
- Upload all necessary documents and certificates with it.
- At last, hit submit tab and take the print out of NTPC Online Form for future use.
Important Links For NTPC Recruitment 2021
|Detailed English Advertisement||Download Now|
|Detailed Hindi Advertisement||Download Now|
|NTPC Apply Online||Press Here|
|NTPC Official Website||Press Here|
Question5: What are the important dates for NTPC Recruitment?
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 18-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-04-2021
About the Organization
MRPL was incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with the objective of forming a joint venture between Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) and Indian Rayon and Industries Ltd. (IRIL). This joint venture was done for setting up a Refinery & Petrochemicals project at Mangalore.
However, ONGC had acquired shareholding from IRIL and thereby MRPL became a subsidiary of ONGC. MRPL is a schedule ‘A’ Miniratna CPSE in Petroleum sector with the administrative jursidiction of Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is going to hire dedicated and experienced candidates to fill up Specialist Posts. Applications through online mode are invited NTPC Recruitment from willing candidates. So, willing candidates can submit the form till the last date against NTPC Recruitment Advertisement.
Get Here: Latest Recruitments
Recruitmentresult.com Offers You Reliable Details
Recruitmentresult.com provides satisfactory and reliable details regarding any topic to their visitors. Here on this page, we have given NTPC Recruitment 2021 information. With the help of available details regarding NTPC Recruitment for Specialists Posts on this page, you can easily apply for these posts.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Update
The applicant should complete the required qualification to apply for NTPC Specialist Jobs. Candidates meeting all the required criteria have to submit complete application. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date.
Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On