Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has transmitted an advertisement named as NVS Recruitment. Applications in prescribed format are invited from well qualified candidates for filling up 229 TGT/PGT vacancies.
Candidates, fulfilling the eligibility criteria and further norms, as per the advertisement, can apply for JNVS TGT/PGT Vacancies by sending their application forms to the respective address. The last date for submission of application forms for NVS Recruitment 2018 is 28th June 2018.
|This page have:|
Aspirants are required to download the NVS Application form from the official portal and duly filled application form should be sent to the respective address along with the self attested documents.
Candidates are required to apply for NVS Recruitment 2018–19 with the help of guidelines mentioned on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
NVS Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|TGTs & Misc||138|
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
JNVS Vacancies Educational Qualification:
Candidates, who are going to apply for JNVS 229 TGT/PGT Vacancies, they must have degree of graduation and post graduation in concerned stream from recognized university or institution with good academic records + applicants must have relevant years experience in concerned stream.
Applicants, applying for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment, their age Should not be less than 21 years and more than 40 years for retirees 62 years as on 30.06.2018.
What Salary will you get for NVS Jobs?
If you will be selected for appointment on Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Vacancies then you will get salary as mentioned below:
- PGTs: 27,500/- pm, Hard Station (Dist Kutch) Rs. 32500/- Consolidated per month.
- TGTs & Misc: 27,500/- pm, Hard Station (Dist Kutch) Rs. 32500/- Consolidated per month.
Check Here- Highest Paying Jobs in India
Selection Procedure for NVS Vacancies:
Selection of candidates for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment will made on the basis of their performances in written test followed by personal interview, which is going to be conducted by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
How to apply for NVS Recruitment 2018?
Candidates are required to apply for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- To apply for JNVS Recruitment, First of all you need to go through the official website of NVS for Pune’s Region that is www.nvsropune.gov.in
- Now you have to follow “Circulars & Notifications” section, available at the left side of home page.
- From that section you need to hit on “CONTRACT APPOINTMENTS OF TEACHERS IN JNVs of PUNE REGION 2018-19”
- By hitting the link said above you will get a file of NVS Notification, in which you can see all the details of job. You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you need to download the application form prescribed below in file.
- You should fill the form in correct manner and attach all the needed documents along with it.
- Enclose it in an envelope, which should be super scribed with the name of post you are applying.
- Send the same to the below mentioned address.
Get Here >> NVS Recruitment Notification
Candidates have to send their applications to the concerned Cluster Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (as per list given below) in which they desire placement in the cluster JNVs.
|S.No.||Cluster Centre JNV||Name of JNVs in the Cluster|
|1||JAMNAGAR||(1) Porbandar (2) Kutch (3) Jamnagar (4) Surendranagar (5) Diu (6) Amreli (7) Bhavnagar (8) Gir Somnath (9) Mehsana (10) Rajkot (11) Dwarka|
|2||GANDHINAGAR||(1) Banaskantha (2) Kheda (3) Navsari (4) Patand (5) Anand (6) Arvalli (7) Gandhinagar (8) Ahemdabad (9) Botad (10) Junagarh|
|3||TAPI||(1) Dahod-I (2) Dahod-II (3) Narmada (4) Dangs (5) Tapi (6) Vadodara (7) Valsad (9) Panchmahal (9) Bharuch (10) Mahisagar (11) Silvasa|
|4||SOUTH GOA||(1) Canacona(South Goa) (2) Valpoi (North Goa) (3) Sindhudurg (4) Raigad (5) Ratnagiri (6) Kolhapur (7) Satara (8) Sangli (9) Daman|
|5||AHMEDNAGAR||(1) Pune (2) Nashik (3) Palghar (4) Dhule (5) Jalgaon (6) Nandurbar-I (7) Nandurbar-II (8) Ahmednagar.|
|6||WARDHA||(1) Gondia (2) Nagpur (3) Gadchiroli (4) Yavatmal (5) Chandrapur (6) Wardha (7) Akola (8) Washim (9) Buldhana (10) Amravati (11) Bhandara|
|7||LATUR||(1) Solapur (2) Osmanabad (3) Beed (4) Jalna (5) Latur (6) Nanded (7) Aurangabad (8) Parbhani (9) Hingoli.|
- Last date for receipt of application form: 28-06-2018
- Document Verification Date: 01-07-2018
Candidates are required to go through the Official Link to get remaining details of NVS Recruitment 2018–19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Get Latest Teaching Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|