NVS Recruitment 2019
Candidates may apply for NVS Recruitment through online mode. Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has come up with 2370 posts of Assistant Commissioner, Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teacher (TGTs) & Other Miscellaneous Teachers, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerk (LDC). Concerned candidates may apply for NVS Recruitment till 09-08-2019.
Download NVS Recruitment Notification:
|NVS Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|NVS Recruitment Apply Online (For Registration)||Press Here|
|NVS Recruitment Apply Online (For Login)||Press Here|
|NVS Official Link||Press Here|
Highlights of NVS Notification
- Organization Name: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
- Post Name: PGT, TGT & Other Posts
- Form Type: Online
- Starting Date to Apply: 10-07-2019
- Last Date to submit Application Form: 09-08-2019
- NVS Exam Dates: 5-10 Sep 2019
- Official Website: navodaya.gov.in
NVS Recruitment 2019
Q1. NVS Vacancy Details:
Subjects & Category wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post/ Subject||No. of Posts|
|Assistant Commissioner (Group-A)||05 (UR-2, 1-EWS, SC-1, OBC-1)|
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)|
|Total||430 (UR-215, EWS-19, OBC-111, SC-59, ST-26)|
|Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)|
|Total||1154 (UR-530, EWS-58, OBC-310, SC-171, ST-85)|
|Miscellaneous Category of Teachers|
|Female Staff Nurse (Group B)||55 (UR-27, EWS-2, OBC-14, SC-8, ST-4)|
|Legal Assistant (Group C)||01-OBC|
|Catering Assistant (Group C)||26 (UR-14, EWS-1, OBC-7, SC-3, ST-1)|
|Lower Division Clerk (Group C)||135 (UR-63, EWS-6, OBC-36, SC-20, ST-10)|
Q2. What qualifications are required for NVS TGT, PGT Openings?
|Post Name||Qualification For Navodaya Vidyalaya Recruitment|
|Assistant Commissioner||Master Degree in Humanities/Science/Commerce|
|Post Graduate Teacher||Master Degree with 50% marks as aggregate from a recognized board|
|Trained Graduate Teacher||Bachelor Honours degree (OR) Bachelor degree from a recognized board|
|Legal Assistants||Degree in Law from a recognized university or institution|
|Catering Assistants||10th Pass and 03 years Diploma in Catering or its equivalent|
|Female Staff Nurse||Passed Class 12th or equivalent and Grade A (03 years) Diploma/Certificate in Nursing/B.Sc from a recognized board.|
|Lower Division Clerk||Passed 12th class|
Avail Now: Latest Jobs by Qualification
Q3. What is the age limit for NVS Teacher Vacancies?
Candidates have to fulfill the age criteria to apply for NVS 2019 recruitment. Upper age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the organization norms.
- Assistant Commissioner (Group-A) – 45 years
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) – 40 years
- Miscellaneous Category of Teachers (Group-B) – 35 years
- Music – 35 years
- Female Staff Nurse (Group B) – 35 years
- Legal Assistant (Group C) – 18 to 32 years
- Catering Assistant (Group C) – 35 years
- Lower Division Clerk (Group C) – 18 and 27 years
Q4. Is there any age relaxation required for NVS Recruitment?
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC (NCL) – 03 Years
- Women (All Category) – 10 Years
- NVS Employees (For PGT, TGT & Miscellaneous Cat of Teachers) – No Age Bar
- NVS Employees (Applying for other posts) – 05 Years
- Candidates with 03 years continuous service in Central Govt – 05 Years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in J & K State – 05 Years
- PWD (Including Women):
- SC/ST – 15 Years
- OBC (NCL) – 13 Years
- General – 10 Years
- Ex-Servicemen – As per the Rules
Jobs in Teaching Sector (8000 Vacancies):- Check Now
Q5. What salary will be provided after getting recruited for NVS Jobs?
Ans. Sufficient and impressive amount of remuneration will be provided to the selected appliers towards NVS Recruitment 2019.
|Assistant Commissioner||(Level -12) Rs.78,800/- Rs.2,09,200/- per month|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||(Level-8) Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/- per month|
|Miscellaneous Teachers||(Level-7) Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,200/- per month|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)|
|Catering Assistants||(Level-4) Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- per month|
|Female Staff Nurse||(Level-7) Rs.25,500/- to Rs.1,42,400/- per month|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||(Level-1) Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per month|
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Q6. How candidates will get selected for NVS Current Vacancies?
Check Here: Best State Government Jobs
Q7. Is there any application form for NVS Job Vacancy?
Application Fee for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2019:
- Assistant Commissioner – Rs.1500/-
- PGT, TGT, Miscellaneous Category Teacher & Female Staff Nurse – Rs.1200/-
- Legal Assistant, Catering Assistant & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Rs.1000/-
Check More Links Related To NVS Recruitment:
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission||Get Details|
|Navodaya Vidyalaya Admit Card||Get Details|
|NVS Result||Get Details|
|NVS Syllabus||Get Details|
|Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Question Paper||Get Details|
|NVS Answer Key||Get Details|
Q8. What is the procedure to apply for NVS Recruitment 2019?
- Go through the official website of NVS for that is navodaya.gov.in
- Follow “Circulars & Notifications” section, available at the left side of home page.
- Hit on “Contract Appointments Of TGT, PGT 2019”
- Check all the details of the current job carefully.
- After that press the online application form link.
- Fill the form in correct manner and upload all the needed documents along with it.
- At last press on submit button and take a print out of duly filled application form for future use.
NVS TGT, PGT Recruitment 2019
Candidates, fulfilling the eligibility criteria and further norms, as per the advertisement, can apply for Latest 2370 TGT, PGT, Teacher Openings by submitting their application forms through online mode. The candidates should take a printout of the online application and preserve for their record and should not send the same at the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s address or any other address.
The application printout will also have to be submitted during document verification at the time of interviews/document verification along with the attested copies of certificates.
Get Here: Upcoming Government Jobs
Important Dates for NVS Recruitment:
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||10-07-2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||09-08-2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||12-08-2019|
|Date of Written Test/ CBT (Tentative)||5 to 10 September, 2019|
Grab more details related to NVS Recruitment 2019 through its official website or stay tuned with us to get latest updates. You may also drop down your query in the comment box given below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Online Exam||Latest Private Jobs|
|Difference Between Recruitment And Selection||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|