Grab all the details about OBC Scholarship from this single page. Scholars with Other Backward Class category, who don’t have strong financial conditions for higher studies, can continue their studies with the help of OBC Scholarship scheme. Ministry of social Justice and Empowerment provides Pre & Post Matric Scholarship schemes for the OBC candidates as according to the eligibility conditions. So applicants, willing to grab the advantage of this opportunity may download the Application Form via online process and send it to the respective address. Individuals may get further details about OBC Scholarship by going through the below direction of this page.
Key Points Presented On The Page
Candidates who are good in studies but not able to continue it due to weak financial conditions they can apply for Pre-Matric Scholarships (Students in class I & X) or Post Matric Scholarships (Students above of class X). The scholarship will be provided to the deserving candidates as per their monetary conditions and eligibility. To get complete information about OBC Scholarship 2018, candidates can read the entire information given on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Generally Scholarship Schemes offered:
Post-Matric Scholarship for OBC Student
- The scholarships will be provided to those, who are Indian nationals belongs to OBCs, as notified by the Central Govt./State Govt./ UT Admn
- These scholarships will be given for the study of all recognized post- matriculation or post-secondary courses pursued in recognized institutions.
Check Here: List of Scholarship in India
Value of Scholarship:
Candidates are informed that the value of scholarship will included Maintenance Allowance, Reader Charges for blind students, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, Study Tour Charges/thesis typing/printing charges and book allowance for students pursuing correspondence course, for complete duration of the course as per details mentioned below:
Reader Charges for blind students (Blind Scholars):
The blind students will get additional amount as ‘Readers Charges’ as prescribed below:
|Group||Reader Allowance (Rs. P.m.)|
Want to Know? Scholarship Benefits
Applicants, with Other Backward Classes, will get the amount on the basis of condition of eligibility prescribed in notification. Scholars belonging to one State, but studying in another State, will be awarded scholarship by the State to which they belong and will submit their applications to the competent authorities in that State. In the matter of exemption from fees or 6 other concessions also, they will be treated as if they were studying in their own State.
How to Apply For OBC Scholarship:
- Candidates who are interested should go to official site that is socialjustice.nic.in.
- Thereafter, press on “Department of Social Justice and empowerment” link.
- Now hit on “LAWS, POLICIES & SCHEMES” tab given in the right panel of page.
- Choose link ‘Scholarship Schemes’ link and go through ‘Welfare of Backward Classes’ section.
- Choose ‘Post-matric Scholarship for OBC’ or ‘Pre-matric Scholarship for OBC Students’ according to your choice.
- Choose appropriate link and download format of application form.
- After that candidate is need to fill the application in prescribed format.
- Attach the essential credentials and passport size photograph with it and send it to an officer specified for this purpose by the Government of State/Union Territory.
Read Here: How to Apply Scholarship
- One copy of the passport size photograph with signatures of the student thereon (for fresh scholarship)
- One attested copy each of certificates/diploma/degree etc., in respect of all examination passed
- A certificate (in original) of Caste signed by an authorized Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- An income declaration by the parents/guardians.
- A receipt in acknowledgement of the scholarship in the previous year
You may get more details about OBC Scholarship 2018 through Official Link of organization.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get Free College Education||Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How to Get Scholarship|