Ministry of social Justice and Empowerment is going to provide OBC Scholarship to the OBC category candidates. Application forms are invited from talented candidates against Pre & Post Matric programms.
Those contenders who are skilled and expert but not have much source of income to continue their higher studies may apply for OBC Scholarship 2016 as soon as possible.
Pre & Post Matric Scholarship for OBC will be given on basis of merit and financial aid. To get further details must read below given information like amount of scholarship, process download the OBC scholarship application form.
Generally Scholarship Schemes offered:
- Pre-Matric Scholarships (Students in class I & X)
- Post Matric Scholarships (Students above of class X)
- For Pre-Matric program candidates are required to possess qualification up to IX to Xth class.
- For Post Matric program aspirants should possess qualification above Xth class from recognized school or board.
- The scholarships will be open to Indian nationals belonging to OBCs, as notified by the Central Govt./State Govt./ UT Admn.
Selection of applying candidates will be done as per marks in preceding class and salary of parents / Guardian.
How to Apply For OBC Scholarship:
- Candidates who are interested should go to official site that is socialjustice.nic.in.
- Follow ‘LAWS, POLICIES & SCHEMES’.
- Choose link ‘Scholarship Schemes’ link and go through ‘Welfare of Backward Classes’ section.
- Choose ‘Post-matric Scholarship for OBC’ or ‘Pre-matric Scholarship for OBC Students’ according to your choice.
- Choose appropriate link and download format of application form.
- After that candidate is need to fill the application in prescribed format, attach the essential credentials and passport size photograph with it and send it to to an officer specified for this purpose by the Government of State/Union Territory.
- One copy of the passport size photograph with signatures of the student thereon (for fresh scholarship)
- One attested copy each of certificates/diploma/degree etc., in respect of all examination passed
- A certificate (in original) of Caste signed by an authorized Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- An income declaration by the parents/guardians.
- A receipt in acknowledgement of the scholarship in the previous year
Note: You may get more details about OBC Scholarship 2016 through Official Link of organization.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On