Continue your studies with OBC Scholarship!!! Candidates who belong to Other Backward Class category and do not have strong financial conditions for higher studies they can take the benefit of this scheme. Ministry of social Justice and Empowerment provides Pre & Post Matric Scholarship schemes for the OBC candidates who wish to study. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for OBC Scholarship they can download the application form through online mode and then fill it with complete details.
Key Points Presented On The Page
Candidates who are good in studies but not able to continue it due to weak financial conditions they can apply for Pre-Matric Scholarships (Students in class I & X) or Post Matric Scholarships (Students above of class X). The scholarship will be provided to the deserving candidates as per their monetary conditions and eligibility. To get complete information about OBC Scholarship, candidates can read the entire information given on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
Generally Scholarship Schemes offered:
- Pre-Matric Scholarships (Students in class I & X)
- Post Matric Scholarships (Students above of class X)
- For Pre-Matric program candidates are required to possess qualification up to IX to Xth class.
- For Post Matric program aspirants should possess qualification above Xth class from recognized school or board.
- The scholarships will be open to Indian nationals belonging to OBCs, as notified by the Central Govt./State Govt./ UT Admn.
Check Here: List of Scholarship in India
- For Pre-Matric Scholarships: Candidates who wish to apply for Pre Matric Scholarships their parent’s income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 44, 500/- per annum.
- For Post Matric Scholarships: Candidates who wish to take the advantage of Post Matric Scholarship their parent’s income should not be more than Rs.1.00 lakh per annum from all the sources.
Want to Know? Scholarship Benefits
Selection of applying candidates will be done as per marks in preceding class and salary of parents / Guardian.
How to Apply For OBC Scholarship:
- Candidates who are interested should go to official site that is socialjustice.nic.in.
- Thereafter, press on “Department of Social Justice and empowerment” link.
- Now hit on “LAWS, POLICIES & SCHEMES” tab given in the right panel of page.
- Choose link ‘Scholarship Schemes’ link and go through ‘Welfare of Backward Classes’ section.
- Choose ‘Post-matric Scholarship for OBC’ or ‘Pre-matric Scholarship for OBC Students’ according to your choice.
- Choose appropriate link and download format of application form.
- After that candidate is need to fill the application in prescribed format.
- Attach the essential credentials and passport size photograph with it and send it to an officer specified for this purpose by the Government of State/Union Territory.
Read Here: How to Apply Scholarship
- One copy of the passport size photograph with signatures of the student thereon (for fresh scholarship)
- One attested copy each of certificates/diploma/degree etc., in respect of all examination passed
- A certificate (in original) of Caste signed by an authorized Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- An income declaration by the parents/guardians.
- A receipt in acknowledgement of the scholarship in the previous year
You may get more details about OBC Scholarship 2017 through Official Link of organization.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get Free College Education||Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad|
|How to Start a New Life In College?||How to Get Scholarship|