Odisha Police Recruitment
Odisha Police has unfolded newest advertisement titled as Odisha Police Recruitment. Organization wants to appoint energetic and hard working contenders for satisfying 521 unfilled positions of Constables (Male). Candidates who want to fulfill their dream to work in Police department may apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2017, as soon as possible.
Contenders who are eligible for the Odisha Police jobs and want to grasp this opportunity can submit their application forms through online or offline mode on or before the closing date that is 4th January 2017. To collect more information regarding Odisha Police Vacancy Advertisement stay tuned with this page that is well structured by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Odisha Police Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||State Selection Board, Odisha Police|
|Closing Date to Apply||4th January 2017|
Odisha Police Vacancies:
Constables- 521 Vacancies
Odisha Police Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
- Contenders who want to enhance their career in this organization should passed Odia as one of the subjects in High School Certificate examination or equivalent examination conducted by the board of Secondary Education, odisha or by any other recognized Board/council.
- Speaking, Reading and Writing in Odia is significant for the constable jobs.
- Physical Measurement of the candidates must be similar as follow:
Grab today: Latest Police Jobs
- Age of the candidates must be minimum 18 years and maximum 23 years as on 1st January 2016 is required for the concerned positions.
- Relaxation of age will be given as5 years in case of SC, ST and SEBC candidates & for ex-servicemen as per the Rules of Government.
Aspirants will get the impressive and attractive amount of stipend per month which will be fixed by the head of the organization at the time of selection.
Contenders need to pay Rs. 200/- through online payment using Debit Card/ Net Banking, cash/ cheque payment in the form of challan at all SBI Branches or at Common Service Centre of the district through CSC Wallet.
Mode of Appointment:
- Candidates will be recruited on the basis of their performance in different stages that is Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency Test, Driving Test, Educational, Sports Achievements, Medical Examination, National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC) & written test conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Recruitment Process.
- Exam pattern is mentioned underneath:
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply for Odisha Police Recruitment?
- Firstly, candidates need to visit to the official website of the organization that is “www.lokaseba-odisha.in”.
- Now go to the “Important Notice” section and hit on the “Recruitment of Constables, Apply Here” link mentioned in the right side of the homepage.
- After that, press on the link that is “Detailed Advertisement for recruitment of Constables in 9th India Reserve Battalion (Specialised)”.
- Here is the advertisement, read the whole content carefully and attentively.
- Now go back to the previous page and hit on the “Apply as a citizen/ for CSC Centre” button in the box.
- Register yourself by entering all the required details in the space provided.
- Then Fill Online Application Form with correct details in prescribed format.
- Upload the scanned copies of passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Submit the application form and take a print out for further usage.
- You can also apply through offline mode, for this candidates need to purchase the application form from the Reception Counter of the Office of the Commandant of the Battalion/ office of the Supdt. of police, Kalahandi by depositing Rs. 50/- Bank Draft only in favour of Chairman, State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack (payable at Cuttack).
- Now fill the application form with required details in correct way.
- Attach all the important testimonials, certificates and Bank Draft of Rs. 200/- along with application form.
- Enclose the application form in envelope and labeled with the name of the Position.
- At last, send the application form at the postal address which is well mentioned in the advertisement.
|Particulars||Last date of Applying|
|Last Date to Apply||04th January 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee||02nd January 2017|
To get latest details about Odisha Police Recruitment 2017 check above Official Notification. Join us on Facebook and Google + for latest recruitment updates. For any query leave comment on below in comment box, our team will soon clear your query.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Jobs in Orissa|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|