Odisha Police Recruitment
Odisha Police has instructed a job notification related to Odisha Police Recruitment. Application forms are invited against 1370 vacancies of Constables in in Odisha Industrial Security Force. Qualified and vigorous job seekers who wish to apply can fill application form as soon as possible. You may apply for Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 by forwarding application till end date that is tuned below.
|Total number of Vacancies||1370|
|Last date to apply||04th January 2016|
The whole acknowledgement about Odisha Police Jobs such as educational qualification, age limit, Selection Process, process to apply etc are well framed below by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
- Applicants should have passed High School Certificate examinations or equivalent examination organized by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognized Board / Council.
- Participants must be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate Examination or an examination in Odia Language equivalent to M.E standard.
The age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years or more than 23 years as on 01.01.2015. Upper age is relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC, ST & Women candidates.
- For SC/ST Categories candidates: No Fee
- For other category Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Fee should be paid through Bank Draft/ Postal Order shall be payable to the concerned Supdt. of Police.
- Candidates should pay Rs. 35/- only in shape of Bank Draft / Postal Order towards cost of application forms in the concerned District.
Selection of applying candidates will be done as per their performance in Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Sports achievement and Physical Measurement and Medical Examination.
|Un Reserved / SEBC||168 cm||55 kg||79 cm||84 cm||158 cm||47.5 kg|
|S.C. /S.T.||163 cm||50 kg||76 cm||81 cm||153 cm||45 kg|
How to Apply for Odisha Police Recruitment:
- The application form will be downloaded from website of Odisha Police i.e. www.odishapolice.gov.in.
- Application should be written in given format including all details properly.
- Application should be attached with copies of all required documents and certificates related to qualification and experience.
- The application should reach to the concerned Supdt. of Police of the Districts.
Last date to apply: 04th January 2016
Note: You may check more details about Odisha Police Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On