Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited has issued a notification entitled as ONGC Recruitment. Applications through online mode are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 1032 vacant posts of Graduate Trainee, AEE, Chemist, Geologist, Material Management Officers and others.
Candidates, who meet the qualification criteria, needed for ONGC 1032 Graduate Trainee Vacancies, can apply for the appropriate post as per their qualification through online mode. The last date to apply online is 03-05-2018.
Overviews Of This Page
ONGC 2018 Recruitment-Apply Now
Those who have qualified in GATE-2018 can fill their application forms for ONGC Recruitment 2018-19 with the help of instructions mentioned below on this page, well tailored by the team of recruitmentresult.com
ONGC 1032 Graduate Trainee Jobs Details in a Glance
|Name of Organization||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of Post||Graduate Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||1032|
|Mode of apply||Online|
|Last date to apply||03-05-2018|
Check Here: Latest PSU Jobs
ONGC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|AEE (Cementing) Mechanical||11|
|AEE (Cementing) Petroleum||01|
|AEE (Drilling) Mechanical||129|
|AEE (Drilling) Petroleum||08|
|AEE (Production) – Mechanical||76|
|AEE (Production) – Petroleum||46|
|AEE (Production) – Chemical||101|
|Materials Management Officer||49|
Get Details Of: ONGC GT Syllabus
Candidates, who are going to apply for ONGC Graduate Trainee Recruitment they must e degree of Graduation / Post Graduation / M.Sc. or M. Tech / Engineering Degree in concerned discipline from recognized university or institution with good academic records.
You Can Also Check:
Contenders, may apply for ONGC Vacancies, if they meet the eligibility norms required for job as mentioned below:
|Category of posts||Age limit except AEE(Drilling/Cementing)||For AEE(Drilling/Cementing)|
|Unreserved(General)||30 years||28 years|
|OBC||33 years||31 years|
|SC/ST||35 years||33 years|
|Persons with Disabilities(PWD)||40 years (further relaxed by 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST)||Not Applicable|
|Ex-Service men (General, OBC,SC,ST)||35 years||33 years|
|Age relaxation will be extended to departmental|
candidates to the extent of their service rendered in ONGC
Selected candidates for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Vacancies will get an impressive and satisfying amount of salary every month along with the further profits and perks as per the terms and conditions of organization.
Download Here >> ONGC Recruitment Official Notice
To apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Jobs, candidates have to pay Rs. 299.20 /- as application fee. The payment of fee can be done through any branch of State Bank of India through the challan in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No.30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun. No Fee for SC , ST & PWD.
Important Links of ONGC Jobs
|Caste Certificate format|
|Bank Challan Form GATE-2018|
|Medical Fitness Requirements-Medical Examination of Employees on First Appointment|
|PWD Certificate formats|
Selection of candidates for ONGC Graduate Trainee Vacancies, will made on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018 and Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the selection panel as on the specified dates.
You May Read This:
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to go through the official website of organization that is www.ongcindia.com
- Now you need to hit on “Careers” tab, available in menu bar at the top of home page.
- On the next page you have to follow “Recruitment Notice” section and select “Recruitment of Graduate Trainees at E1 level in Engineering & Geo-Sciences posts through GATE-2018” link.
- By hitting the link you will be directed to the next window having various links but you have to select “GT18 online Advertisement through GATE-2018” link.
- You will get a PDF file of ONGC Notification, consist all the details of ONGC job, you must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you need to go back to the previous page an hit on an appropriate link to ONGC Apply Online.
- You are required to fill ONGC Online Application Form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Check Here: ONGC Recruitment through GATE
- Last date to apply online: 03-05-2018
- Period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading the Interview Call letters: 10-05-2018 to 22-05-2018 (Tentative)
- Starting of Interviews: 28-05-2018 (Tentative)
Candidates are required to visit the Official link to get rest details in concern of ONGC Recruitment 2018-19. You may keep in touch with our web portal recruitmentresult.com to get latest updates as we update our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has proclaimed a latest Notification entitled as ONGC Recruitment Through CLAT for filling up Government Jobs in ONGC.
Holders of Graduate Degree in Law can apply for ONGC 15 Assistant Legal Adviser Posts via online process by submitting their Application Form till the last date that is 21-06-2018. The ONGC Online Application Process will be started form 23-05-2018 onwards.
|Key Contents Of This Page:|
ONGC Interview Date:
As per ONGC Latest update, Interview will be held in 1st week of August, 2018 (Tentative). Only qualified candidates in CLAT Exam will be eligible to appear in Interview round for final selection against ONGC Posts.
To get further details related to ONGC Recruitment 2018, you need to read this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of The Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)|
|No. of ONGC Vacancy||15|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Legal Adviser|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications for ONGC Jobs||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Job Location||All India|
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Application Mode||Online Process|
|Last Date to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2018||21-06-2018|
- Posts Name: Assistant Legal Adviser-E1 level
- of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Vacancy: 15
Qualification Requirement for ONGC Recruitment through CLAT:
Aspirants, who are willing to apply for ONGC Vacancy through CLAT, must possess Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks from a well recognized board or institution and Practicing advocate with 03 years experience would be preferred for all categories.
Job appliers for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Vacancies must not be more than 30 years in age to apply for ONGC Posts Assistant Legal Adviser through CLAT. Relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates as given below.
- Recruited appliers FOR ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Recruitment will receive an impressive salary of Rs. 60,000- 1, 80,000/- with an increment of 3% per year.
- In addition to Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to get other allowance @ 35% of Basic Pay under Cafeteria Approach, Dearness Allowance, HRA/Company Accommodation, Contributory Provident Fund, Conveyance Maintenance, Substantial Performance Related Pay (PRP), Medical Facility for self and dependents, Gratuity, Post Retirement Benefit Scheme and Composite Social Security Scheme as per Company rules.
Must Check- ONGC Salary in India
Selection Process for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment:
Aspirants will be selected and appointed for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Posts on the basis of CLAT scores followed by personal interview. The ONGC Recruitment procedure will be conducted and organized by the selection panel of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited.
You May Check- ONGC Model Question Paper
How To Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates are required to log in to official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited that is www.ongcindia.com to apply for ONGC Job Openings.
- Afterwards, move cursor towards menu bar of home page and follow “Careers” section.
- Again follow career tab and press on “Notices” option.
- Choose appropriate link regarding ONGC Recruitment 2018 as given below.
“Recruitment of Assistant Legal Adviser at E1 level in ONGC through CLAT-2018 Examination for LLM” link
- Now from new window you need to press on “ALA Detailed Advertisement 2018” link.
- Thereafter, PDF file will appear, candidates are advised to read the ONGC Notification carefully and check eligibility.
- Fill ONGC Online Application Form including all the essential information in prescribed manner.
- Upload passport size photograph, documents and certificates along with the application form.
- In the final step, submit your ONGC Application Form and take a print out of it for future use.
Download Official Notice: ONGC Recruitment PDF
Important Date for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Jobs:
- Start date for receiving ONGC Online Application Form: 23-05-2018
- Last Date to Submit ONGC Application Form 2018: 21-06-2018
Check More Links Related to ONGC
Candidates can get more information about ONGC Recruitment 2018 – 19 through CLAT by going through the Official Link. You can also stay conned with us through our web portal to get updated information about the same