Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has publicized the job notification towards ONGC Recruitment 2019. Organization is hiring candidates for filling up the 823 posts of Junior Fireman, Assistant Technician, and Non-Executive.
|ONGC Recruitment Notification||Get Here|
|ONGC Non-Executive Recruitment Notification||Get Here|
|ONGC Online Registration||Press Here|
|ONGC Official Website||Press Here|
|ONGC Scholarship||Check Here|
|ONGC Model Question Paper||Check Here|
|ONGC Salary in India||Check Here|
|ONGC Recruitment Through GATE||Check Here|
|ONGC Placement Papers||Check Here|
|ONGC Admit Card||Check Here|
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Overview:
- Association Name: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Process to Apply: Online
- Posts Name: Jr Fireman, Assistant Technician, Non-Executive
- Opening Date to Fill ONGC Online Form: 31-01-2019
- Last Date for ONGC Recruitment Apply Online: 20-02-2019
- Last date for deposition of fee: 21-02-2019
- Start of CBT: April 2019
- Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Recruitment 2019
ONGC Vacancy Distribution:
|Technical Assistant GD.III(Chemistry)||19|
|Assistant Technician (Civil)||07|
|Assistant Technician (Electrical)||38|
|Assistant Technician (Electronics)||19|
|Assistant Technician (Instrumentation)||25|
|Assistant Technician (Mechanical)||20|
|Assistant Rigman (Drilling)||02|
|Assistant Technician (Production)||132|
|Assistant Technician (Boiler)||24|
|Assistant GD.III (Transport)||03|
|Assistant GD.III (Material Management)||01|
|Jr. Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||12|
|Jr.Assistant Technician (Electrical)||76|
|Jr.Assistant Technician (Diesel)||13|
|Jr.Assistant Technician (Production)||100|
|Jr.Assistant Technician (Cementing)||11|
|Jr.Assistant Technician (Fitting)||23|
|Jr.Assistant Technician (Machining)||13|
|Jr.Assistant Technician (Welding)||14|
|Jr. Assistant Technician (Survey)||04|
|Jr.Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle Operations)||04|
|Jr.Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations)||27|
|Jr Slinger cum Rigger||04|
|Pharmacist Grade-IV (Allopathy)||17|
|Jr.Assistant (Material Management)||27|
|Jr.Assistant (Steno English)||01|
|Jr.Assistant (Official Language)||01|
|Jr. Security Supervisor||20|
|Assistant Technician (Instrumentation) Level A2||04|
|Assistant Technician (Mechanical) Level A2||02|
|Assistant Technician (Electronics) Level A2||04|
|Assistant Technician (Civil) Level A2||01|
|Assistant Grade -III (Transport) Level A2||01|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Survey) Level A1||01|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Cementing) Level||02|
|Junior Assistant (Accounts) Level A1||05|
|Junior Fire Supervisor Level A1||15|
|Junior Assistant (Personnel & Admin) Level A1||09|
|Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Heavy Vehicle) Level A1||02|
|Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (Winch Operations) Level A1||05|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting) Level A1||04|
|Junior Assistant (Materials Management) Level A1||03|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical) Level A1||07|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Welding) Level A1||01|
|Junior Assistant (Official Language) Level A1||01|
|Junior Fireman Level W1||19|
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Are You Eligible for ONGC Jobs?
Essential Qualification for ONGC Notification:
Contenders should possess 10th / Diploma / B.Com / Intermediate / Graduate or its equivalent with good academic records according to post.
ONGC Age Limit:
- For A1 & A2: Maximum 30 and Minimum 18 Years
- For W1: Maximum 27 and Minimum 18 Years
- Upper age limit for persons with disabilities shall be relaxable by ten years
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
What is ONGC Salary?
What is Application Fee?
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.370/- as Registration fee.
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted to pay any fee.
How to Pay Fee?
Registration fee can be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun through Challan Form for ONGC Advertisement.
What is Process of Selection?
- The selection of candidates shall be done through a Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Physical Standards Test/Physical Efficiency Test/Typing Test/ Driving Test wherever applicable.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) is tentatively scheduled in April 2019 at Chennai, Trichy, Coimbatore, Salem, Madurai, Puduchery & Karaikal for ONGC 2019 Recruitment.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
How to Fill ONGC Online Application Form?
- Visit the official site that is www.ongcindia.com
- Go to “Career” section and hit “Recruitment Notice” link for ONGC Apply Online.
- Hit “Recruitment Notification of Class III & IV Posts for Chennai & Karaikal – 2019” link.
- Ensure requirements and eligible contenders have to follow “Online Application” link.
- If you are a new user then hit on “Register Here” link.
- Those candidates who are already registered they are advised to press on “Re-Login for registered candidates link
- Fill ONGC Online Form correctly with required details.
- Check ONGC Online Application Form at once
- Press ‘Submit Application’ button after completion of form.
- Finally you can take a print out of ONGC Application Form for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question 1: For how many posts is a candidate Eligible to apply?
Answer: A candidate can apply for multiple posts in case he is eligible.
Question 2: I am in my final year/ semester. Am I eligible to apply?
Answer: No. Candidates possessing the prescribed essential Qualification as on the last date of application can only apply for ONGC Recruitment.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
Question 3: I am a Physically Challenged person. Can I apply under unreserved category for posts which have not been reserved for PWD candidates?
Answer: A PWD candidate can apply for posts which have been identified for the specific type of disability in the advertisement even though these posts have not been reserved for them.
Question 4: Do I need to submit my fee before applying?
Answer: Candidates will have to fill the online application form first. Thereafter a challan slip shall be generated against ONGC Recruitment.
Question 5: Do I need an email address for filling in an on-line application?
Answer: Possessing a valid e-mail id is a must before filling the online application form against ONGC Recruitment.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
ONGC Recruitment 2019 Details:
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited requires efficient and eager candidates to fill up 823 Jr Fireman, Assistant Technician, Non-Executive posts through Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment. This is the best opportunity for those candidates who are looking for Job in Government Sector.
Contenders who hold required qualification can apply for ONGC Recruitment Advertisement by filling the Online Application Form. Applicants are required to fill the ONGC Application Form on or before the last date that is 20-02-2019. Follow above provided steps to fill online form against Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment.
Latest Recruitment On 31-01-2019: