Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Western Offshore Unit, Mumbai is conducting a Walkin Interview to hire individual for the post of Medical Officers/GDMO. Candidates who are interested in the ONGC Recruitment 2018 can appear for Interview on 08-09-2018.
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is starting a recruitment to hire eligible candidates for the post of Field Medical Officers (Onshore/ Offshore), General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO), Visiting Specialists through Walkin Interview purely on contract basis.
ONGC Recruitment for Medical Officers/GDMO
Highlight of this page
Check NOW ONGC Walkin Date
Those who are interested and also fulfill all the eligibility criteria can appear for the Walkin with documents/certificates (original and a set of photocopy) and completely filled application form on the below mentioned venue.
You can more detailed about the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment 2018, by going through the below section of this web page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
The following are the number of ONGC Vacancies that are available for recruitment-
|Position||Number of vacancies|
|Field Medical Officers (FMO)||09|
|General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)||03|
The following are the qualification that a person must have to apply for ONGC Recruitment-
- Field Medical Officers (FMO)/ General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO) – M.B.B.S.
- Physician – MD-General Medicine
- Surgeon – Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in respective stream
- Orthopaedic – MS (Orthopedics) OR MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma in Orthopedics (D. Ortho)
Find Out: More Medical Jobs
Candidates must be within the age of 60 years (male) and 45 years (female), who are apply for Field Medical Officer (Offshore). Also, there will be relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved category.
Get Here – ONGC Recruitment Notification
ONGC Recruitment Process
The selection of the candidates for Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Recruitment will be based on the Personal Interview Round that is going to conduct by the Organisation itself on 08-09-2018.
Quick Links for Interview:
Salary for ONGC Jobs
Individuals who will get selected for the ONGC Recruitment, they will be getting the following package as monthly salary. Also there will be other allowances as per the norms of the Organisation.
|Field Medical Officers (FMO)||Rs. 75000|
|General Duty Medical Officers (GDMO)||Rs. 72000|
|Physician/ Gen. Surgeon/Orthopaedic||Rs. 2000 Per Visit of 2 hours|
Read More About: ONGC Salary in India
Procedure to Apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Jobs
Following are these steps that should be followed while applying for ONGC Medical Officer Recruitment/ONGC GDMO Recruitment-
- Initially, visit the official web portal of the Corporation i.e. www.ongcindia.com
- Now candidates are required to hit on “Recruitment Notice” that is available in the “Careers” section on the top of the home page.
- Further hit on the “ADVT. NO. 03/2018/DOC/WOU-Mumbai for Engagement of Field Medical Officers, GDMO and Specialist Doctors on contract basis” link present under “2018”.
- Go through the details of ONGC Notification carefully.
- If you want to apply for ONGC Surgeon Recruitment and other ONGC Vacancy, download the same and take the print out of the ONGC Application Form.
- Produce the with Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Application Form along with other prescribed documents at the time of Interview.
Get Here: Latest PSU Jobs
|08-09-2018 (09:30 hours to 10:30 hours)|
|Reporting Venue||Office of R&P Section, ONGC, WOU, Mumbai (at 09.30 AM)|
2nd Floor- Conference Hall, NBP Green Heights, Plot No C-69, Opposite MCA, Bandra–Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai–400051
Fore detailed information about the ONGC Recruitment 2018, visit the official web portal of the Corporation. You can also like our facebook page to get the latest updates about all Recruitments.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|ONGC Result||ONGC Admit Card|
|ONGC Scholarship||ONGC Model Question Paper|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|
|Jobs by Organization||Upcoming Government Jobs|