ONGC Scholarship 2015
Oil India Natural Gas Limited offers ONGC Scholarship 2015 for all category Applicants for pursuing in Engineering, MBBS, and Master Degree courses. Students can check details to fill the application form, last date and other details in the below segment.
Organization provides financial help to talented candidates for doing professional courses under ONGC Scholarship 2015. Applicants must be 12th pass/ Graduation holder as per the course applied for.
Many Universities, Institutions, and Organizations provide the facility of Scholarship Schemes to bright candidates to continue their higher studies.
Rest of the information about ONGC Scholarship 2015 such as amount of scholarship, qualification required, how to apply and many more are well customized in the below section the by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Stream||Duration of the course||Total No. of scholarships||Amount of scholarship Per month|
|Engineering||4 years||247||Rs. 4000/-|
|Masters in Geology/Geophysics||2 years||135|
- Candidates who are going to apply must possess 12th / Graduation as per the course applied.
- The scholarships are open for studies in India and for Indian nationals only.
- Candidate should be a student of 1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of
- Masters degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA
- The scholarship shall be admissible only for pursuing full time regular courses by ISC /CBSE / MCI / AICTE / UGC / Association of India Universities/State Education Boards/State Government/Central Government.
- Students pursuing four years Engineering/MBBS courses and Two years Masters course in Business Administration & Masters degree in Geology/ Geophysics are eligible.
Gross annual income of family of the candidates from all sources should not be more than Rs. 4.50 lakhs per annum.
How to Apply:
- Willing applicants need to download the application Performa from the specified official site that is www.ongcindia.com.
- Complete application with all the supporting documents forwarded by their Head/ Principal/ Dean of the Institute / College/ University to the specified address.
Note: for more details must check the Official Link
Check More Related Links
|ONGC Model Question Paper||Find Latest Scholarships in India|
|Check How to apply for Scholarship||NDDC Scholarship|
|NTPC Scholarship||Ministry of Culture Scholarship|