Oil India Natural Gas Limited is giving ONGC Scholarship 2016 to 1000 Meritorious Economically Backward General and SC/ST/OBC Students. This is a great opportunity for all those candidates who are studying in Engineering, MBBS, Geology/ Geophysics and MBA courses/ streams, but due to financial conditions they can’t continue their further studies. ONGC is providing a Scholarship of Rs.48000/- each to 1000 aspirants. To see all the details about ONGC Scholarship 2017, you can check our page again.
Applicants who fulfill the below mention eligibility criteria, they can apply for Oil India Natural Gas Limited fellowship by filling online application form. For further details about Oil India Natural Gas Limited Scholarship, you can check out this page created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- ONGC Scholarship will be given to students studying in India only.
- Candidates should belong to economically backward general and OBC categories pursuing 1st year of Graduate in Engineering or MBBS course or 1st year of Master’s Degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA.
- Students pursuing four years engineering/ MBBS courses/ 02 years Masters Courses in Business Administration and 02 years Master’s Degree in Geology/ Geophysics are only eligible to apply.
- Applicant must have obtained minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA/ OGPA in 12th class for Engineering and MBBS disciplines.
Check Here: How to Get Scholarship
Stream wise Distribution of Numbers of Scholarships
|S.NO.||Stream||Duration of the Course||Total No. of Scholarships||Qualifying Examination||Scholarship Amount Per Month|
|1||Graduate In Engineering||4 Years||600||10+2||Rs.4000/-|
|3||Masters In Geology/ Geophysics||2 Years||200||Graduation|
Do You Know? Scholarship Benefits
50% of scholarships are reserved for girl students.
Zone wise Distribution of Numbers of Scholarships
|Zone||Zone(North)||Zone – 2 (West)||Zone – 3 (North East)||Zone – 4 (East)||Zone – 5 (South)|
|States & Union Territory||J&K, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Haveli||Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura||Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal||Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Pudducherry, Lakshdweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
|No. Of Scholarships||Rs.200|
Age of the applicants for Oil India Natural Gas Limited Scholarship is maximum 30 years as on 1st September 2016.
Selection Procedure for ONGC Fellowship
- Candidates will be selected for the Fellowship on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination prescribed for each eligible course.
- Students of lower family income will be given predilection, if candidates have equal percentage in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families will be given preference if sufficient numbers of students from BPL families are not available.
Must Read: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Distribution of Scholarship
- The scholarship of Rs.4000/- per month will be given to the candidates
- The amount of Rs.48000/- will be paid on yearly basis after completion of the academic year.
- Scholarship amount will be deposited directly in the bank account of the student through ECS facility
Scholarships in India-Complete Details
How to Fill ONGC Scholarship Application Form
Candidates can follow below mention steps to fill application form:
- First of all visit official website of the department that is ongcindia.com
- On the home page, select “1000 scholarships each worth Rs.48000/- per annum____” link under “What’s New” section.
- A PDF file will be open with all the details about the posts.
- Read all the details and come back to home page.
- Press appropriate link to fill online application form.
- Fill the Application Form with all the details carefully.
- At last recheck the form and hit “Submit” button.
- Finally take a print out of the form and attest all the documents stated below:
- Mark sheet of qualifying exam
- CGPA to percentage conversion certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- BPL certificate
- ECS mandate form duly certified
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Place all the documents in an envelope and super script envelope with “ONGC Scholarship Scheme for Economically Backward General and OBC Category Students”.
- Finally send the envelope to the below mention postal address.
How to Apply for Scholarship-Complete Details
Post Box No-2091,
Chennai – 600 020,
Tamil Nadu (INDIA)
- Online applications starts from: 1st September 2016
- Last date to fill online application form: 10th October 2016
- Closing date for the submission of application form: 31st October 2016
Interested candidates can follow up Official Notification to see all the details about ONGC Scholarship 2016 – 2017. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|ONGC Recruitment||ONGC Placement Papers|
|ONGC Model Question Paper||ONGC Syllabus|
|ONGC Result||ONGC Admit Card|
|Top Universities in India||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|College is Registered OR AICTE?||Education Loans for Students|