Dear candidates, this page is made to cater you details about ONGC Scholarship which is provided by Oil India Natural Gas Limited. ONGC Scholarship 2015 is offered for those Meritorious SC/ST Students, Who Are Pursuing in the Courses like Engineering, Medical Stream and Masters Degree Course in Business Administration, Geology and Geophysics. Aspirants, who have facing some financial problems and facing some difficulty in fulfilling his or her desires, may avail this chance by submitting prescribed application form before last date.
|Announcement Type||ONGC Scholarship|
|Last Date To Send Application Form||15th November 2015|
Many Universities, Institutions, and Organizations provide the facility of Scholarship Schemes to bright candidates to continue their higher studies. Rest of the information about ONGC Scholarship 2015 such as amount of scholarship, qualification required, how to apply and many more are well customized in the below section the by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Stream||Duration of the course||Total No. of scholarships||Amount of scholarship Per Month|
|Engineering||4 years||247||Rs. 4000/-|
|Masters in Geology / Geophysics||2 years||135|
- The scholarships are open for studies in India and for Indian nationals only.
- Candidates who are going to apply must possess 12th / Graduation as per the course applied.
- Candidate should be a student of 1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of
- Masters degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA
- The scholarship shall be admissible only for pursuing full time regular courses by ISC /CBSE / MCI / AICTE / UGC / Association of India Universities/State Education Boards/State Government/Central Government.
- Students pursuing four years Engineering/MBBS courses and two years Masters Course in Business Administration & Masters degree in Geology/ Geophysics are eligible.
- Maximum age of applying contenders should be 30 years as on 01st October 2015 for the academic session.
- For other session, age criteria will be decided as per norms.
Gross annual income of family of the candidates from all sources should not be more than Rs. 4.50 lakhs per annum.
How to Apply for ONGC Scholarship 2015?
- Willing applicants need to download the application Performa from the specified official site that is www.ongcindia.com.
- Now must fill it with all required information and attach Xerox of all testimonials and affix their recent colour photographs.
- Complete application with all the supporting documents forwarded by their Head/ Principal/ Dean of the Institute / College/ University to the specified address.
Last Date To Send Application Form: 15th November 2015
You can get more details about ONGC Scholarship through this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship Benefits||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies Abroad||Scholarships in India|
|Scholarship for Higher Education||Minority Scholarship India|