OSSC Recruitment 2018
OSSC Recruitment 2018 notification has been released. For this concern, Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invited applications through online mode from eligible and captivated candidates to fill up vacant 14 Inspector of Legal Metrology & Laboratory Assistant jobs
OSSC Recruitment 2018 Advertisement PDF
Applicants who are interested for Inspector of Legal Metrology & Laboratory Assistant and also fulfills all eligibility norms may apply for Odisha SSC jobs by submitting the application form via online mode along with essentials latest before 15-09-2018
Applicants, if you want to get additional details related to OSSC Recruitment 2018-19 may go through below stated details provided by the expert team member of recruitmentresult.com
|Name Of Organization||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Inspector of Legal Metrology & Laboratory Assistant|
|OSSC Job Openings||14|
|Starting date to apply||16-08-2018|
|Last Date to Apply||15-09-2018|
- Inspector of Legal Metrology: 13
- Laboratory Assistant: 01
Eligibility for OSSC Jobs
Appliers of Odisha SSC recruitment must have possessed Graduation in Science or engineering Technology from recognized University or Diploma in Engineering with three (3) years of professional experience.
We Have More Job Options for Graduates: Check Now
Required age for OSSC Vacancy
Candidates willing to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission jobs must have minimum age of 21 years and maximum 32 years as on 01 Jan 2017
OSSC Salary Details
After getting selected for Odisha SSC vacancy, contenders will get impressive and attractive salary amounting Rs. 9300 + Grade pay Rs. 4200 in scale of pay Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34,800 (Pre-revised).
As per the OSSC Notification, recruitment of eligible applicants will be done on the basis of written examination conducted by expert panel of commission
Get Detailed: OSSSC Syllabus
Procedure to apply for OSSC Recruitment
Those who are interested to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment can follow the below mentioned steps
- First of all, applicants are required to go to official portal of Odisha Staff Selection Commission that is www.ossc.gov.in
- Secondly, take your cursor towards “What is new” section available at the right side of the homepage.
- There you need to hit on the ““Detailed Advertisement for the Post of Inspector of Legal Metrology & Laboratory Assistant” link
- Now OSSC Recruitment Advertisement PDF file will appear on your screen, go through complete details carefully given in it
- Candidates who find eligible hit on OSSC Recruitment Apply Online” link
- Then fill up OSSC Online application form in prescribed format
- Upload scanned images of essential documents along with OSSC Online form
- Recheck details and hit on “submit” button and at last take a print out of the OSSC application form for further use.
OSSC Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting dates to apply for OSSC 2018 Recruitment: 16-08-2018
- Last date to submit OSSC Recruitment Application Form: 15-09-2018
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
Candidates, if you want to attain more details related to OSSC Recruitment 2018-19 may visit to Official Link. For any latest updates you can bookmark our site by pressing ctrl+d key.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|OSSSC Result||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest SSC Jobs Notification|
|OSSSC Admit Card||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|