A career notification has been published as OSSC Recruitment by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission authorities. The talented job applicants can apply for Odisha SSC Sub Inspector/Laboratory Asst Posts. The mode to submit the OSSC application form is online and OSSC forms can be submit till last date that will be soon updated.
|OSSC sub inspector Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|OSSC laboratory Asst Recruitment PDF||Download PDF|
|OSSC Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|OSSC Official Website||Press Here|
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Details:
- Organization Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- Category: Recruitment
- Post Name: Sub Inspector and laboratory Asst
- Form Type: Online
- OSSC Recruitment Apply Online: Updating Soon
Q1. How many vacancies in OSSC?
- Sub Inspectors and Station Officer (Fire Service): 283
- Laboratory Assistant cum Storekeeper Vacancy Details: 294
- SSC Sub Inspector: 04
- Total OSSC vacancies: 581
Q2. What Qualification is Needed for OSSC Vacancies?
- Applicants must be a Science Graduate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any recognized University.
- For Sub Inspector of Police: Graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized University.
- For Station Officer (Fire Service): Science Graduate or Engineering Graduate.
- For Laboratory Assistant cum Storekeeper: Bachelor’s Degree with Honors in respective Practical Subjects.
Check Here: More Graduate Jobs
Q3. What is the Prescribe Age Limit?
Applicants must not be below 21 years and not above 25 years of age as on 01.01.2018.
Q4. What is Application Fee?
- 200/- (Rupees two hundred only).
- The ST & SC candidates are exempted from paying any examination fee.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
Q5. How to Pay Application Fee?
Applicants can pay application fee either through online mode or through offline mode for OSSC Jobs.
Q6. What is Salary Structure?
- For Ist year: Rs.16,880/- for 1st year
- For 2nd year: Rs.18,570/-per month
- For 3’d year: Rs.20,430/- per month
- For 4th year: Rs.22,480/- per month
- For 5th year: Rs.24,730/- per month
- For 6th year: 27,210/- per month
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
Q7. What is Mode of Hiring for OSSC Advertisement?
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard & Physical Efficiency Test
- Viva Voce- Cum- Psychological Test
- Assessment of weightage marks from NCC
Q8. How to Fill OSSC Online Application Form?
- Log on to official website that is www.ossc.gov.in for OSSC Apply Online.
- Select and hit “Hit Here for Online Application” link.
- Select the appropriate link as per post applied for.
- Candidates, if you are a new user then go to “For Registration”
- And Select “Hit Here” link for OSSC Notification.
- Registered candidates need to hit “Registered User Login” link.
- Now fill the OSSC Online Form carefully
- Make payment of application form for Odisha SSC Recruitment.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
Q9. PWD Candidates are eligible to apply or not?
PWD candidates are not eligible to apply for the post.
Q10. Where to Download Call Letter?
- Candidates have to download call letter from the above website for appearing the examination at different stages of recruitment.
- No call letter will be sent to candidates by post.
Q11. What are the important dates for Odisha SSC recruitment notification 2019?
- Starting Date of Online Application: Updating Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online Application: Updating Soon
Get Here: Free Job Updates
OSSC Recruitment 2019:
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has recently released the OSSC Recruitment Advertisement to engage the applicants for Sub Inspector Posts. So, interested candidates who hold required qualification can apply against Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment till the last date which will be provided soon.
The applicants applying must go through the OSSC Recruitment Notification details which are well provided above. Follow the above provided steps to fill the OSSC Application Form through online procedure. Stay connected with this page to get latest details about OSSC Sub Inspector Recruitment.
This is all regarding OSSC recruitment 2019, for attaining informative details, like this, stay connected with us at recruitmentresult.com
Latest Recruitment On 24-01-2019: