Latest 238 Warder Jobs in OSSSC!!! Through OSSSC Recruitment, eligible and talented applicants are invited for the fulfillment of vacant positions in the Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission. Those contenders who are interested in applying against OSSSC Advertisement, they are advised to scroll down this page and read the entire eligibility criteria needed for Warder Vacancies. Only eligible candidates will allowed to participate in the selection rounds of OSSSC Recruitment 2018, so must check the criteria and then apply through Online mode.
This Page Includes:
Moreover, interested ones against Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment are informed that they have to register themselves through online mode by filling the application form and send the same before the closing date that is 01-02-2018. So, go through this page which is well modified by the experts of recruitmentresult.com to grab the complete details related to OSSSC Recruitment 2018.
|Name of the organization||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Last date to apply||01-02-2018|
OSSSC Vacancy Details:
Warder: 238 Post
Education Qualification for OSSSC Jobs
To apply against OSSSC Warder Recruitment 2018, candidates need to hold 10+2 passed certificate which should be recognized by the CHSE, Odisha or ICSE or CBSE or any other equivalent examination.
You Can Also Check: Latest 12th Jobs
Age Limit for OSSSC Vacancies:
Appliers against OSSSC Warder Jobs should satisfy age criteria that are given below:
- Minimum: 18 Years.
- Maximum: 25 Years.
Selection Process for OSSSC Job
Assortment of the dedicated candidates for OSSSC Warder Vacancy will be made on the basis of the applier’s performance in recruitment rounds that are Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Examination and Educational Achievement which will be conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Physical Standards for Odisha Jail Warder Jobs:
Physical Standards Details (PST):
- For Gen/SEBC Men Height:168 cm, Weight-55 kgs, chest-(79+5)Cms
- For ST/ST Men Height:163 cm, Weight-50 kgs, chest-(76+5)Cms
- For Gen/SEBC Women Height:158 cm, Weight-45 kgs
- For SC/ST Women Height:153 cm, Weight-45 kgs
Physical Endurance Tests: (PET)
- Run-1.6kms within 8 minutes
- High Jump (3 Chances)-1.22 Meters
- Broad Jump: Qualifying Length – 3.66 Meters-
- Cycling: 1.6 km-4 Min30 Seconds
- Swimming (40 meters):10 Minutes
- Run-1 km within 10 minutes
- 100 meters-Low Hurdles (70cm) run involving 10 jumps-30 Seconds
- Broad Jump: Qualifying Length – 2.75 Meters-
- Cycling: 1.6 km-7 Min
- Swimming (40 meters):15 Minutes
Appointed candidates against OSSSC Warder Job will receive amazing amount of remuneration of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.1800/- by the management committee of the organization.
Check Also: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
Eligible candidates other than SC, ST Category need to deposit application fees of Rs.100/-through online mode under Head of Account- “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees collected for conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213”.
Procedure To Apply OSSSC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission that is www.osssc.gov.in
- Press Recruitment tab and select notification category from the home page of the organization.
- Select ‘
- Read all the guidelines and afterward select apply online link.
- Fill OSSSC Online Application Form with asked details and upload required documents/certificates.
- Pay the application fee and press submit button for further use.
Download PDF: OSSSC Recruitment Official Notice
Register Here>>>> OSSSC Recruitment 2018
- Starting Date: 27-12 -2017
- Last Date:01-02 -2018
To attain additional details about OSSSC Recruitment 2018, you may visit its Official Link. Stay connected with us to know more about Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Jobs.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Best State Government Jobs|
|Latest Jobs in Orissa||Employment News This Week Highlights|