OSSSC Recruitment 2019
To fill up 1746 vacant Posts of Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant, OSSSC Recruitment Advertisement has been released online. Willing candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for OSSSC Vacancy by filling online registration form till 29-01-2019.
ओएसएसएससी भर्ती 2019!!!
जूनियर क्लर्क और कनिष्ठ सहायक के 1746 रिक्त पदों को भरने के लिए ओडिशा उप-भर्ती कर्मचारी चयन आयोग द्वारा ओएसएसएससी भर्ती विज्ञापन ऑनलाइन जारी किया गया है। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार जो सभी पात्रता मानदंडों को पूरा करते हैं, वे 29-01-2019 तक ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण फॉर्म भरकर ओएसएसएससी रिक्ति के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं
Check More OSSSC Related Links:
|OSSSC Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|OSSSC Recruitment Apply Online||Press Here|
|OSSSC Official Website||Press Here|
|OSSSC Result||Get Details|
|OSSSC Syllabus||Get Details|
|OSSSC Admit Card||Get Details|
Highlights of OSSSC Recruitment 2019:
- Process to Apply: Online
- Last Date to Fill Registration Form: 29-01-2019
- Last Date to Fill Application Form: 06-02-2019
- Date for Online payment of Examination Fee: 29-01-2019
- Date for payment of Examination Fee by Treasury Challan: 06-02-2019
- Posts Name: Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant
- OSSSC Vacancies: 1746
- Company Name: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
Q1. What are the eligibility criteria for OSSSC Jobs?
- Candidates must have passed in +3 examination or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination
- Knowledge in basic computer skills is desirable for Odisha Junior Clerk Recruitment.
Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years for OSSSC Notification.
Avail Now: Latest Jobs By Qualification
Q2. OSSSC Vacancy Distribution:
Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant: 1746
Q3. Is there any Application Charges?
- For Others: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates: Nil
Q4. How to Pay Application Fee for OSSSC Advertisement?
Applicants have the option of depositing application fee in online mode or by conventional mode of deposit in any Government Treasury under Head of Account “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee- 0047- Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC- 02213 for OSSSC Recruitment Advertisement.
Q5. What is OSSSC Salary?
Applicants will get salary of 5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay 1900/-against OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment.
Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Q6. What is Process of Selection?
- Written Examination
- Practical Skill Test
Q7. What is New in OSSSC Exam Pattern?
|Part-I Language |
Test (English & Odia)
|Part-II Objective |
|Part-I Objective |
|Prt-II Basic Computer |
Practical Skill Test:
|Essay & Letter |
Writing in Odia
|Basic Computer |
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Q8. How to Fill OSSSC Online Application Form?
- Log on to official website i.e. www.osssc.gov.in for OSSSC Apply Online.
- Follow “Register” and hit “New User” link, if you are registering for Post for 1st Time.
- READ the complete instructions & hit “Proceed to Registration” button.
- Now the Registration Page is open for you.
- Enter a User Name of your preference
- Fill up the other fields (As applicable)
- Provide a Password in the Password Field and Confirm Password Field.
- Now again log in with new user id and password.
- Registered applicants can login by entering the Username and Password.
- Then online application form will be displayed.
- Fill online application form with correct and mandatory details
- Make payment of OSSSC Online Form fee.
- Recheck complete OSSSC Application Form and hit on submit tab.
- Aspirants have to take a printout of form for future use.
Get Here: Odisha Government Jobs
OSSSC Recruitment 2019:
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released notification for recruitment on District cadre posts of Junior Clerk/Junior Assistant under General and Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST candidates. Applications through online mode are invited against Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment.
Check Also: Latest SSC Jobs Notification
The application process for 1746 vacancies has been started against Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will have time till February 6, 2019 to fill the application form and pay application fee for OSSSC Junior Clerk Recruitment. Applicants must submit form till last date against OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment.
Latest Recruitment On 01-01-2019: