An Advertisement about OSSSC Recruitment has been issued by Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission. The organization announced the notification for filling up 2631 vacancies of Revenue Inspector, Asst. Revenue Inspector, Amin, Junior Clerk and Junior Stenographer Posts. Candidates, who want to apply against OSSSC Recruitment 2015 by filling online application form on or before closing date that is equipped below. OSSSC Recruitment 2016 notification will also available on this page shortly, so keep visiting this page. It is advised to read complete details before applying against this career notification.
|Name of Positions Offered||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||2631|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||16th November 2015|
More information in concern of OSSSC Recruitment 2015 is mentioned below on this page. Qualified and interested applicants can obtain complete information about essential qualification, age limit, selection process, applying process, important dates, etc. from this page which is well organized by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
OSSSC Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|Name of the post||Number of Vacant Seats||Qualification|
|Revenue Inspector||262||Pass in Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce including BBA / BCA or any equivalent examination from recognized University, with knowledge in computer operation|
|Asst. Revenue Inspector||342||Pass in Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or any equivalent examination, with knowledge in basic computer skills|
|Junior Stenographer||75||Pass in Higher School Certificate (10th) from BSE, Odisha or any equivalent examination, with knowledge in basic computer skills|
Minimum age of job seekers should be given below:
- Junior Clerk and Junior Stenographer: 18 years
- Other Posts: 20 years
Maximum age of job finders should be 32 years. Reservation and Relaxation in age will be given upto 5 years for the candidates belonging SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women category, 10 years for the candidates belonging to Persons with Disability category.
|Name of the post||Salary Scale|
|Revenue Inspector||Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- +Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|Asst. Revenue Inspector||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|Amin||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/-|
|Junior Clerk||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-|
|Junior Stenographer||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-|
All applicants have to pay exam charges of Rs.100/-. The fee can be deposited through online mode by logging into the OSSSC website or by the convectional mode of deposit in any Government Treasury and correctly mentioning the Head of Account “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213.
Applicants, willing to make online payment of Examination Fee shall keep their Debit /Credit Card/s or Net Banking facilities ready. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates categorized as SC, ST Category and Persons with Disabilities are exempted from payment of exam cost.
Mode of Enrollment:
Job appliers will have to go through Physical, Written and Practical Tests. Final selection of job hunters for OSSSC Recruitment will totally depends on their performance in test which will be conducted by the duly constituted selection penal of Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission. No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to applicants for attending further selection process.
How to Apply for OSSSC Recruitment:
- First of all, job finders should visit the official website that is www.osssc.gov.in.
- Select the preferred language appearing at the top right side of the Home page
- Hit “Register” appearing at the top right side of the Home page and the list of current vacancies will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now login with valid email id, password and press “Submit” button.
- On completion of Re-registration by the registered user, Applicant shall be able to make payment by pressing “Pay Online” link and “Pay Manually”, link.
- After making payment of examination cost, press “Apply Now” tab and online application form will appear in front of you.
- Fill the online filled application form with required necessary details.
- Applicants must fill personal details, address, educational details, physical measurement, experience and other details.
- On completion of the application form, preview the entries by pressing on the “Preview” button.
- Hit “Submit” button after the application is found correctly and completely filled in. No change will be allowed after the final submission.
- Save and take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Event Name||Important Date|
|End Date of Receipt of Online Application Form||16th November 2015|
|Commencing Date of Exam Cost||26th September 2015|
|Last Date of Payment of Examination Fee||07th November 2015|
Through this Official Link you can get more details regarding OSSSC Recruitment 2015. Candidates can bookmark this page, using control+D, to acquire latest updates regarding OSSSC Recruitment 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On