A latest job advertisement has been unfolded by Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission related to OSSSC Recruitment. Commission has invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up 736 HEW & VAW posts. Aspirants, who are looking for latest job under Odisha government, may apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2017.
Interested candidates may apply for Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission Recruitment, by forwarding the completely filled online application in prescribed format available on official site of commission. Candidates are advised to submit the application as soon as possible before the last date ends that is stated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||736|
|Last date to apply||7th January 2017|
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancy|
|Horticulture Extension Worker||191 Posts|
|Village Agriculture Worker||545 Posts|
Aspirants applying for OSSSC Jobs must have passed +2 Science in Agricultural related subjects only such as Crop Production (CP) / Horticulture (Hort.)/ Repair and Maintenance of Power Driven Farm Machinery (PDFM) from any recognized Board.
Check Now: 12th Pass Jobs
Applicant must possess minimum age of 21 years and maximum 32 years as on prescribed date. Upper age will be relaxable for reserved categories candidates shall be as per recruiting organization rules and regulations.
Selected candidates for OSSSC Vacancy will be getting appropriate amount of salary that is Rs.5200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs.7200/- per month.
Selection Procedure for OSSSC Notification:
Aspirants will be selected for stated post based on their performance in Written Test which is conducted by the members of the selection panel of the organization.
Want to Know? Written Exam Techniques
Payment to be made:
Aspirants belong to SC, ST and PWD categories and applying for declared post need to submit Rs. 100/- as examination fee through the following modes of payment till the prescribed last date as mentioned below.
E-Payment: Candidates can pay through the website www.osssc.gov.in through the link available in the OSSSC portal.
Offline Payment: Candidates may deposit application fee in any Government Treasury under the Head of Account, “0051-P.S.C-104-UPSC / SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213″.
Check Now: SSC Jobs Notification
Way to fill OSSSC Online Application Form?
- Eligible candidates may fill online application by visiting the official website of commission that is osssc.gov.in. Candidates are required to fill application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification.
- On the home page of official website hit on “Recruitment” tab located at the top menu bar and select “Advertisement” link from the drop down list.
- Now, hit on suitable job link related to the post you want to apply for.
- Read the complete notification carefully and Fill Online Application Form with required info in proper manner.
- Make payment of requisite Application Fee and Upload your scanned passport size photo and Signature.
- Lastly, submit application that must be completed in all respect and take a hard copy of same for future reference.
|Commencement Date of Online Registration||30th November 2016|
|Last Date to Submit Application form||7th January 2017|
|Last Date for Registration/ Registration & Online Deposit of Examination Fee||31st December 2016|
Aspirants can check given Official Notification to obtain other information about OSSSC Recruitment 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Private Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Latest government jobs in Odhisa available!!! Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission, Bhubaneswar has released an advertisement as OSSSC Recruitment. This commission Invites Application from eligible and capable contenders for 645 District Cadre posts of Statistical Field Surveyor in various district offices under Planning & Convergence Department of Government of Odisha. You need to visit this page time to time to get latest updated information related to OSSSC Recruitment 2017.
Job hunters who want to make their career in government sector can grab this big chance by applying against OSSSC Recruitment Advertisement through online mode. Applicants have to submit their online application form till the last date that is 31st Dec. 2016. To get complete details you need to go through this page which is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Commission||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||645|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||31st Dec. 2016|
Statistical Field Surveyor: 645
Applicants must have completed their 10+2 Exam conducted by CHSE, Odisha or CBSE or CISCE or any other examination equivalent there to as may be decided by the Government in consultation with the CHSE, Odisha and must have vocational training, with knowledge in Basic Computer Skills.
Restrictions of age:
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 32 Years.
- Upper age will be relaxed by 05 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women category & 10 years for PWD candidates as per Govt. rules.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notices
What would you pay?
Willing aspirants for latest jobs in government departments have to make the payment through either offline or online mode.
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- SC / ST Candidates: No Fee.
- The application fee can be deposited through online mode through official website that is www.osssc.gov.in or by the conventional mode of deposit in any Government Treasury under the Head of Account, “0051-P.S.C-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213”
What would you get?
Assorted applicants for OSSSC Field Surveyor Jobs will receive the basic pay scale of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200/- with a Grade Pay as Rs. 4,200/-.
Hiring Process for OSSSC Jobs:
The enrolment of applicants for vacancies in government department will be done on the basis of performance level in test followed by Interview which will be organized by the expert committee of reputed organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
Way to Apply for OSSSC Vacancy:
- Log on to official website of commission that is www.osssc.gov.in.
- After that go to “Recruitment” tab presented at the top in menu bar.
- A drop- down list will be opened you need to hit on “Notifications” option.
- Now hit on “Detailed Advertisement Inviting online application for selection of candidates for 645 posts of Field Surveyor”.
- Now read all the details properly.
- After reading complete information comes back to home page of official website.
- Press on “Register” appearing at the top right side of the Home page and the list of current vacancies will be displayed on your computer screen.
- After that you need to login with valid email id, password and hit on “Submit” button.
- On completion of Re-registration by the registered user, Applicant shall be able to make payment by pressing “Pay Online” link and “Pay Manually”, link.
- Hit on “Apply Now” tab, after making payment of examination cost, and online application form will appear in front of you.
- Fill Online Application Form with required necessary details.
- You need to fill personal details, address, educational details, physical measurement, experience and other details.
- On completion of the OSSC application form, preview the entries by pressing on the “Preview” button.
- Press on “Submit” button after the application is found correctly and completely filled in. No change will be allowed after the final submission.
- Lastly save and take a printout of the submitted application form for future use.
You Can Also Check: Latest Jobs in Orissa
- Starting date for Submission of Online Application: 25.11.2016
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 31.12.2016
- Examination Fee should be Paid Between: 25.11.2016 to 24.12.2016
Candidates are required to read Official Notification which is clearly mentioned above to obtain all the information related to OSSSC Recruitment 2017.