Check out PESSAT Counselling schedule from this page! Aspirants, who have successfully qualified PES Scholastic Aptitude Test, may now get complete info related to PESSAT Counselling through this page such as seat allotment, counseling process of all rounds for further admission process. PESSAT Counseling will be conducted by PES University, Bangalore for admissions to B. Tech and B. Arch programmes. Get up-to-date information about PESSAT Counselling 2017 through this single page.
PESSAT Counselling 2017 for B. Tech course will be conducted in 2 rounds and 1st round by the university while counseling for 2nd round of B. Tech admissions will be held in the second week of July.Candidates, who will be allotted seats at the university through first round of counseling will be required to submit their original documents.
PES University will be conducting counseling for B. Arch programmes, only for the candidates who have qualified PESSAT and on the basis of their NATA scores. Interested candidates must check below page that is well settled by the team of recruitmentresult.com for getting entire details related to Allotment Dates and other for PESSAT counseling.
PESAT Counselling Procedure 2017:
- First of all candidates need to login, register and complete the registration process, thereby confirming their attendance.
- After that they should report for registration on the scheduled date and time and physically attend the counseling.
- Now, aspirants are required to enter their Class XII or PUC marks before attending the counseling.
- Examinees must submit the DDs and the attested copies of the specified documents along with the originals for verification.
- They may be accompanied by a parent/guardian for PESSAT 2016 counseling.
Read Now: Counseling Procedure in Details
Documents required to be carried for PESSAT Counselling 2017:
Qualified candidates of PESSAT 2016 will have to submit the following documents during the counseling / seat allotment procedure of PESSAT 2016.
- Three DDs in favour of PES University General Fund payable at Bangalore.
- One DD should be of Rs. 190,000/-, while the second should be of Rs 90,000/- and third one of Rs. 5000/-.
- PESSAT 2017 hall ticket and rank card
- PESSAT 2017 counseling certificate
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Transfer certificate/college leaving certificate (if applicable)
- Migration certificate (if other than PU board) (if applicable)
- Passport and stamp size photos six copies each
- Copy of Fee receipt or copy of the DDs
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
PESSAT Counselling date (Tentative): In the Month of May 2017
Note: You may check this Official Link for getting more detailed facts related to PESSAT Counselling 2017.
Candidates are advised to visit our web portal for getting other details related to top colleges, admission, syllabus and time table etc. You can also obtain other information by joining us on Facebook and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On