People’s Education Society University is going to conduct PESSAT Counselling for admission to B.Tech / B.Arch. Check PESSAT Counselling Schedule, PESSAT Counselling Procedure, dates for all round etc from this page. Students, who qualify the PESSAT Entrance Exam, are only eligible to attend counseling session on scheduled date. In other words, CounsellingOf PESSATis a procedure that involves Seat allocation process and seat allotment process along with PESSAT Counselling Fee. Explore this article and acquire all the updated information about PESSAT Counselling 2018.
PES University, Bangaloreorganizes Statistical Aptitude Test (SAT) for Admission in B. Tech and National Aptitude Test in ArchitectureForB.Arch programs.PESSAT 2018 Counselling for B. Tech course will be conducted in 2 rounds and 1st round by the university while counseling for 2nd round of B. Tech admissions will be held in the second week of July. To collect PESSAT Counselling Detailssuch as PESSAT Counselling Dates, PESSAT Counselling Statusand other informationetc, you have to scroll down this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
PESSAT Counselling Process 2018:
- First of all candidates need to login, register and complete the registration process, thereby confirming their attendance.
- After that they should report for registration on the scheduled date and time and physically attend the counseling.
- Now, aspirants are required to enter their Class XII or PUC marks before attending the counseling.
- Examinees must submit the DDs and the attested copies of the specified documents along with the originals for verification.
- They may be accompanied by a parent/guardian for PESSAT 2018 counseling.
Read Now: Counseling Procedure in Details
PESSAT Counselling Options
Now, after appearing in the PESSAT Seat Allotment Round, you will take the required seat based on the following options:
Candidates are required to take the seat, submit DDs, all originals and complete the Admission Procedure.
|Option B||Students will take the seat; submit DDs, attested copies of all originals documents and this will be the provisional Admission given to the contender.|
|Option C||Reject the seat as the desired seat is not available or for any other reasons|
Check Now: Counselling Schedule
Documents required to be carried for PESSAT Counselling 2018:
Qualified candidates of PESSAT 2018 will have to submit the following documents during the counseling / seat allotment procedure of PESSAT 2018.
- Three DDs in favour of PES University General Fund payable at Bangalore.
- One DD should be of Rs. 190,000/-, while the second should be of Rs 90,000/- and third one of Rs. 5000/-.
- PESSAT 2018 hall ticket and rank card
- PESSAT 2018 counseling certificate
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- Transfer certificate/college leaving certificate (if applicable)
- Migration certificate (if other than PU board) (if applicable)
- Passport and stamp size photos six copies each
- Copy of Fee receipt or copy of the DDs
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
PESSAT 2018 Counseling Schedule:
|Commencement of PESSAT First Round Counselling||First Week of June 2018|
|Last date for submission of Original documents(only for admitted students)||First Week Of July 2018|
|PESSAT Second Round Of Counselling||Second Week Of July 2018|
Check this Official Link for getting more detailed facts related to PESSAT Counselling 2018. Subscribe our free e-mail section to get latest information about top colleges, admission, syllabus and time table etc directly into your mailbox. Thank You…
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Counselling Tips & Techniques||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|PESSAT Login||PESSAT Exam Pattern|
|PESSAT Slot Booking||PESSAT Registration|
|PES University details||Get Admission In Engineering Colleges|