All those candidates who are preparing for the PGVCL Recruitment Exam for the post of Vidyut Sahayak- JA must go through the PGVCL Syllabus 2019 and Exam Pattern. By covering all the topics given in the PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus, you will definitely be able to crack the PGVCL Exam 2019.
PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Paschim Gujarat Vij Co. Ltd|
|Job Designation||Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)|
|Category Name||PGVCL Syllabus|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination|
Get Here >>PGVCL Syllabus PDF
PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (JA) Exam Pattern:
Following is the pattern of exam. You should check it and prepare for exam as according to it:
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
- The exam will be conducted by On-line or OMR mode
- The Question Paper Will Be In English & Gujarati Language Only
|Section-III||Maths & General Science||15%|
|Section-IV||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||15%|
|Section – VI||Gujarati Language||20%|
Here we are providing the detailed PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak (JA) Exam Syllabus or Gujarat Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus. Kindly cover the entire PGVCL Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus to get qualifying marks in examination:
PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Geography – Gujarat
- Modern History of India
- Indian Culture
- Cultural Heritage of Gujarat
- Indian Polity
- Geography of India
- Indian Economy
- Current Events – National and International etc
Read Here: Tips To Prepare For General Knowledge
PGVCL Junior Asst Syllabus for English Language
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Cloze Test.
- Spot the Errors.
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Active/Passive Voice.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Improvement of Sentences.
- One word substitution.
- Comprehension Passage.
- Spellings etc.
Do You Know: How to Prepare for English
PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2019 for Computer Knowledge
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Computer Hardware.
- Internet Usage.
- Word Processing (MS-Word).
- Spread Sheet (MS-Excel).
- Presentation (MS-Power Point).
- MS Access etc.
PGVCL Junior Assistant Exam Syllabus Maths and General Science
- Number Systems
- L.C.M. and H.C.F.
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time and Distance
- Tables and Graphs
Check Out: Maths Formulas
PGVCL Jr Assistant Syllabus Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Space Visualization
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Discrimination Observation
- Relationship Concept
- Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Verbal and Non-Verbal Series
- Abstract Ideas, Symbols and their Relationship
- Mathematical Computation and Other Analytical Functions
START Practice With: Logical Reasoning Quiz
PGVCL Exam Syllabus– Gujarati Language
- Fill in the Blanks
- Plural Forms
- Translation of Sentences
- Error Detection
- Phrases/Muhavare etc.
PGVCL Syllabus 2019 Electrical Engineering Subject
- Switchgear & Protection – (MV/LV).
- Functioning of capacitors & reactors.
- Non-conventional Energy sources like the wind, solar, biomass, etc.
- The basic role of the regulatory commission in the power sector.
- The performance of Electro Mechanic/Static meters.
- Distribution transformer.
- Present power sector scenario in India.
- HT line/LT line parameters – construction, operational maintenance.
- Low voltage constraints & resolving.
- Electrical & Electronics Measurement & Instruments.
- The performance of line faults analysis.
Know Here: How To Find Online Study Material
PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Junior Assistant Syllabus
To get selected for PGVCL recruitment on the post of Junior Assistant, candidates have to crack the online exam. Only those candidates will be called for further selection process, who will get qualifying marks in examination.
PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Syllabus
So here we are for your convenience brought the entire PGVCL Exam Syllabus or PGVCL JA Syllabus, which will help you to prepare well for examination. You can obtain qualifying marks if you do good preparation of exam as per the PGVCL Syllabus or Gujarat Electricity Board Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus.
Candidates may download PGVCL Syllabus 2018 from above given links. If you have any query or suggestion for PGVCL Syllabus 2018, just comment in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Strategies To Improve Memory||Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How To Maximize Your Score In Exam|
|Tips to Manage Stress||Solve a Problem in Exam Correctly|