PM Scholarship Scheme
Students can apply for PM Scholarship Scheme till
15-10-2018 extended till 31-10-2018, so you have very limited time, must apply for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) as soon as possible. PM Scholarship Scheme was introduced to encourage higher technical and professional education for the dependent wards of Ex/Serving RPF/RPSF personnel and widows.
A total number of 150 students have been earmarked to RPF for an academic session. Half of the scholarships are reserved for female candidates i.e. 75. It is also mentioned that un-allocated quota in any gender may not be utilized for other category (boys/girls).
PM Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF:
Professional Degree Courses like BE, B.Tech, BDS, MBBS, BEd, BBS, BCA, MCA B. Pharma, etc. duly recognized by the respective Government Regulatory Bodies, such as (AICTE), (MCI), (UGC), (NCTE) etc. are eligible for PMSS.
To get more details about PM Scholarship Scheme 2018-19, you need to scroll down the entire page which is well updated by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
PM Scholarship Scheme
PM Scholarship Available:
Distribution of scholarship among Zonal Railways and RPSF will be as under:
|NR+JR RPF Academy + RDSO||17|
|NWR + Construction||4|
Check Here List Of: Scholarship in India
Courses Eligible For The PMSS:
Professional Degree Courses like BE, B.Tech, BDS, MBBS, BEd, BBS, BCA, MCA B. Pharma, etc. duly recognized by the respective Government Regulatory Bodies, such as All India Council for Technical Education, Medical Council of India, University Grants Commission, National Council for Teacher Education etc. (Master Degree Courses are not eligible for PMSS except MBA, MCA).
Eligibility Criteria for PM Scholarship Scheme:
- Students who have taken regular admission in 2017-18 are only eligible for PMSS 2017-18. Students should have secured 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e. 12th Std., Diploma/Graduation.
- The scholarship is admissible for only two wards per family and should be ensured by the beneficiaries as well as by the concerned zonal railways/RPSF.
Check Here: Prime Minister Scholarship Notice
Amount Of Scholarship:
The payment of scholarship will be granted after approval of the DG/RPF as per order of merit in each year. The amount of scholarship would be as follows:
- 2000/- per month for male students
- 2250/- per month for female students
Selection Process for Prime Minister Scholarship:
Minimum Marks in MEQ:
You should possess at least 60% marks in MEQ for entry to various Professional Courses for the initial sanction of scholarship. MEQ for various courses are as under:
|MBBS including all Medical|
Courses of Graduation level
|B.E., B.Tech||10+2/Diploma(Diploma in case of lateral entry)|
|BBA, BCA, B.Sc.(Ag) etc.||12th Standard|
|MBA, B.Ed., LLB, MCA||Graduation|
(5 year Integrated course only)
Must Read Here: Scholarship Benefits
Renewal Of Prime Minister Scholarship:
- The renewal of Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme can be done by the applicant on the National Scholarship Portal using his application ID generated at the time of registration.
- Documents may be uploaded by the candidate which including a certificate from the College/Institute indicating the percentage of marks/ grade points obtained as well as indicating that the student is pursuing the course.
Press Here: PM Scholarship Renewal Form
How to fill Prime Minister Scholarship Form 2018?
- Firstly, logon to the PM Scholarship Portal that is scholarships.gov.in
- Follow “Central Scheme” section and hit “RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway” link over there.
- Under the drop down list, you have to press “Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF” link and read complete guidelines in appropriate manner.
- After that press “Apply Now” link and enter asked details in application of Prime Minister Scholarship 2018.
- If you are a New User then press on the “Register” link in the Login Page.
- After that Enter all required details for registration to get your user id and password.
- After register your account you can Login and apply the scholarship. Then you will get a confirmation message to your registered email id & mobile number.
- Through “Student Registration ID” Applicants will be able to login into the Account.
- After successful login to the portal, Welcome Page Appeared.
- On Hitting “Application Form” Icon, Applicants will be directed to the Application screen as shown below.
- The Application Form contains three important segments of information as Registration Details, Academic Details, and Basic Details.
- Fill application with required details. On hitting “Final Submission” Application is finally submitted.
- At last take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage
Hit Here: PM Scholarship Login
Apply Here: New User
Document Required for PMSS Scholarship:
Following documents in the respective category are mandatorily required to be submitted/ uploaded by the applicant for applying under PMSS:
For Fresh Applicant:
- Service Certificate issued by respective offices of the serving personnel for category IV.
- A copy of PPO/Discharge certificate/book for Categories I, II and III.
- Applicants are required to upload duly attested scanned copy of the mark-sheet/Grade card of MEQ i.e. 10+2/ Diploma/Graduation (as the case may be).
Important Dates (For Fresh & Renewal Scholarship):
Last Date to submit the Application form:
15-10-2018 extended till 31-10-2018
To know more about PM Scholarship Scheme 2018-19, you need to visit the official website link. Dear aspirants, you may follow us on Facebook and google plus for getting more updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Get a Free College Education||How to Apply Scholarship|
|Scholarship for Engineering Students||Best Career Opportunities|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Entrance Exam in India||College is Registered/AICTE Approved?|
PM Scholarship Scheme
Apply Online for PM Scholarship Scheme till the last date which is 31/10/2018 !!! In order to encourage higher technical & professional education for the dependent wards & widows of Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles (CAPFs & AR) Personnel, Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme has been announced.
In case of renewal, Total 2000 of Scholarship will be distributed for both girls & boys under PMSS while less than 1000 new contenders will be selected for PMSS for CAPF & Assam Rifles. Contenders are suggested to check this page for more details regarding renewal form.
Over-view of Page:
In order to apply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 or submitting renewal form you need to follow a procedure which is well provided below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com in, so please have a glance.
Number of PMSS Scholarship:
- Total 2000 of Scholarship to be sanctioned equally for both girls & boysin addition to renewal cases of previous years.
- Shortfall in fresh cases shall not be adjusted from girls/boys, if applicants (Boys/Girls) are selected less than 1000.
PM Scholarship Eligibility 2018:
- Wards/widows of deceased CAPFs & AR personnel died in harness/election duty, wards of personnel disabled due to causes attributable to Government service and Wards of Ex-CAPFs & AR personnel in receipt of Gallantry Awards.
- Wards/widows of retired and serving CAPFs & AR Personnel.
- Pursuing first professional degree programme in the field of Engineering, Medicine, Dental, Veterinary, BBA, BCA, B. Pharma, B.SC (Nursing, Agriculture, etc.), MBA and MCA etc..
- Having minimum 60% marks in Minimum Entry Qualification (MEQ) i.e. 10+2/Diploma/Graduation or equivalent in case of new applicant. Or
- For applicants applying under renewal category, it is mandatory to pass the each subsequent academic year of the professional courses being pursued by them with minimum 50% marks.
- A grace period of one year only for cases, where there is a delay on part of candidate for submission of application for renewal of scholarship may be entertained.
Duration of PM Scholarship Scheme 2018:
Students can enjoy PMSS Award Upto five years (depending upon the duration of the course being pursued by the applicant and as approved by the respective regulatory body).
Get Here: Eligible Courses under PMSS Scheme
PM Scholarship Amount 2018:
- 2250/-per month for girls.
- 2000/- per month for boys
- To be paid annually after selection@ Rs 27000/- to each girl& Rs 24000/- to each boy
PM Scholarship Scheme Process 2018:
Contenders are required to secure minimum 60% marks in MEQ i.e. 10+2/ Diploma/ Graduation to get scholarship. MEQ for entry to various professional course differs. For example MEQ for MBBS is 10+2 whereas for BE/B.Tech it is 10+2/Diploma. It is graduation for B. Ed and MBA
Must Read: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Payment of Prime Minister Scholarship:
- PM Scholarship Scheme will be credited/ transferred directly into the Bank accounts of the selected applicants through Public Finance Management System (PFMS) under the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Programme of the Government.
- Submission of bank particulars including account number of nationalized bank by the applicant duly seeded with Aadhar Number is mandatory
PM Scholarship Renewal 2018:
Contenders who are keen to renew their Prime Minister Scholarship are required to submit PM Scholarship Renewal Form 2018-19 along with requisite documents which are well mentioned below.
Check Here: PM Scholarship Renewal
Way to Apply for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2018:
- First of all, contenders need to go through the PM Scholarship Portal that is scholarships.gov.in
- Move your cursor towards “Central Scheme” and hit “WARB Ministry of Home Affairs” tab.
- Under the drop down list, you have to press “Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles” link and read complete guidelines in appropriate manner.
- Eligible contenders have to press “Apply Now” link and enter asked details in application of Prime Minister Scholarship 2018.
- Recheck PM Scholarship Registration Form and hit on Submit button to confirm your registration and get printout of filled PM Scholarship Form.
List of Document for PMSS Scholarship:
Following documents in the respective category are mandatorily required to be submitted/uploaded by the applicant for applying under PMSS:-
For Fresh Applicant
- Service Certificate to be issued by the H.O.O in case of serving personnel as per Annexure- A.
- Applicants are required to upload duly attested scanned copy of the Mark sheet MEQ i.e. XII/Diploma/Graduation or equivalent is mandatory along with following certificate which are applicable:
- PPO/Discharge Certificate/Book (Mandatory for category A to F)
- Disability Certificate (Mandatory for category B & D)
- Death Certificate (Mandatory for category A & C)
- Certificate of Gallantry award (Mandatory for category E)
Service Certificate to be issued by the H.O.O in case of serving personnel as per Annexure-A
PMSS Scholarship Dates 2018:
- End Date To Apply for PM Scholarship Scheme Notification: 31/10/2018
- Scrutiny/verification & confirmation of application by College/Institute/University: December 2018
- Scrutiny/verification & confirmation of application by CAPFs & AR: January 2019
- Merit List Preparation & Lot Generation Phase: January 2019
- Processing for sanctioning of scholarship by R&W Dte., MHA from PMO: January 2019 to February 2019
- Payment File Generation: February 2019
- Disbursement of scholarship amount: February 2019
- Dispatch of personal letters from Hon’ble Prime Minister in appropriate language from WARB/CAPFs/AR: March 2019
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
Contact Details/Helpline Number:
- Toll-Free Website Helpline Number: 1800115250
- Email id: email@example.com
Check this Official Link for acquiring complete information about PM Scholarship Scheme 2018-19. To be updated with more updates regarding the same or others, you need to subscribe our free email service.