PM Scholarship Scheme
The PM Scholarship Scheme is provided by Prime Minister under the Government of India every year with the purpose to encourage higher technical and professional education for the dependent wards of Ex Servicemen / Ex Coast Guard personnel and their widows.
Eligible contenders who wish to get PM Scholarship Schemes they must apply by submitting PMSS Scholarship Online Application Form prior to closing date stated below. Aspirants must go through the complete information before applying to PM Scholarship Scheme 2018.
Over-view of Page:
PM Scholarship 2018-19 is only for those applicants who have joined professional courses in academic year 2018 & for Wards / Widows of Ex-Servicemen (Army / Navy / Airforce / Coast Guard).
Civilian Students Are Not Eligible to apply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2018-19. To attain more details regarding PM Scholarship 2018, have a glance below of page which is well prepared by team of recruitmentresult.com.
PM Scholarship Scheme
PM Scholarship Eligibility:
- Students who have taken admission in 2018 are only eligible to apply for PMSS 18 Scholarship Scheme
- Individuals who have taken admission in 2018 academic session in a degree programme in BE, B Tech, BDS, MBBS, B Ed, BBA, BCA, B Pharma, etc. duly recognized by the respective Government regulatory bodies, such as All India Council for Technical Education, Medical Council of India, UGC etc. may apply.
- Students who are Dependent Wards / Widows of Ex Servicemen & Ex Coast Guard personnel who died in harness / disabled due to causes attributable to military service / coast guard service, irrespective of the rank may also apply for PM NarendraModi Scholarship.
Check Here All: Scholarship in India
Academic Eligibility Criteria:
For PM Scholarship KendriyaSainik Board, Candidate’s must have scored 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e. 10+2 / Diploma / Graduation.
|Course||MEQ-Minimum Educational Qualification|
|BE/B.Tech||Class 12/ Diploma|
Get Here: Eligible Courses under PMSS Scheme
Not eligible for PM Scholarship Scheme:
- Remember, students studying in 2nd and subsequent years are not eligible. (except for integrated courses – where 1st portion is academic and 2nd portion is integrated as professional course).
- Wards of Civilians including Para Military Personnel are not eligible.
- Student studying abroad are not eligible for www deswgov in PM Scholarship.
- Aspirants receiving a stipend for professional degree courses.
- Students pursuing studies through Distance Learning courses are not eligible for it.
- Master Degree Courses are not eligible for PMSS except MBA, MCA.
Must Read: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Scholarships Amount under PMSS:
- Total number of 5500 scholarships is allotted in each academic year.
- PM Scholarships are equally divided amongst boys and girls.
- Remember, Scholarships are allotted for a period of one to five years as per the duration of the courses approved by institution.
- Amount of scholarship including any other scholarship or financial assistance, from any other sources, will not exceed entire amount of scholarship obtainable under this scheme.
|Boys||Rs. 2000/- per month|
|Girls||Rs. 2250/- per month|
You Can Also Check: Scholarship Benefits
Duration of the PM Scholarship:
- Two to five years as approved by the concerned regulatory body for that programme.
- One year for B.Ed.
Payment of Scholarship:
- First payment will be paid automatically just after the selection in the merit list of 5500 aspirants.
- For next payments, contenders should submit the Payment cum Renewal Form along with a Bonafide Certificate for subsequent Payment of PMSS.
- PM Scholarship Scheme For 10th / 12th Pass Students will be remitted in Bank Account Number (PNB / SBI only) which should be linked to Aadhaar Number of the selected aspirant.
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
PM Scholarship Renewal:
Aspirants can renew their scholarship by submitting PM Scholarship Renewal Form 2018-19. You are advised to attach listed documents while submitting the PM Scholarship Renewal Form.
Check Here: PM Scholarship Renewal
Way to Apply for Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2018:
We have listed entire stepwise procedure for applying for PM Scholarship Scheme.
- At first step, you are required to visit PM Scholarship Portal that is ksb.gov.in or open http//www.desw.gov.in. at pm’s scholarship link
- Press on “PMSS” located in menu bar and choose“ New Application” then select “Apply Online”.
- On hitting it, registration form will be appeared on the screen concerning new application of Prime Minister Scholarship 2018.
- In PM Scholarship registration form, fill all the details mentioned in PM Scholarship 2018-19 Application Formlike name, mobile number, house number, street number etc.
- After that, fill Bank account details such as Account number, Bank name, branch name and IFSC code etc.
- Hit on Submit button to confirm your registration and get printout of filled PM Scholarship Form.
List of Document for PMSS Scholarship:
- Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Coast Guard Certificate as per Annexure-1
- Bonafide Certificate duly filled up correctly and signed by Principal/Dean/Registrar of the Institute / College as per Annexure-2.
- Certificate from his/her bank stating that Aadhaar Card of student linked with his / her bank account number as per Annexure-3.
- Matriculation Certificate for verifying the Date of Birth(Self attested).
- Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) certificate as applicable. (10+2 Mark sheet / Graduation (mark sheets of 3 years) / Diploma (mark sheets of all semesters). (Copy attested by Principal/Dean/Registrar).
- 1st page of Bank Pass Book (PNB/SBI only) clearly showing name and A/c Number of Student.
- Aadhaar Card of Student
- Copy of Below document
- Copy of PPO and the following supporting documents in case of Category 1 to 5
- Category 1: Part II Order Copy of POR in case of Air
- Category 2: Part II Order Force and Gen Form in
- Category 3: Part II Order case of Navy
- Category 4: Part II Order
- Category 5: (Award Certificate alongwith Gazette Notification)
- Category 6: copy of PPO or ESM Identity Card to be scanned and uploaded.
- Applicants can also download the Annexure-1, 2 and 3, which to be scanned and uploaded, to apply for PMSS scholarship scheme.
Download Direct PDFs
PMSS Scholarship Dates
- The registration of PM Scholarship will be started from First week of November 2018
- End Date To Apply for PM Scholarship Scheme Notification is Last Week Of December 2018
Contact Details/Helpline Number:
- Toll-Free Website Helpline Number: 1800115250
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants may apply for PM Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 with ease by following above steps. To grab more facts about PMSS Scholarship for Professional Courses, PM Scholarship 2018-19 Merit List, have a sight at its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship for Engineering Students||How to Apply Scholarship|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Get a Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|