PM Scholarship Scheme
To apply for PM Scholarship Scheme, candidates have to fill the PM Scholarship Application Form before the last date. Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) is provided for the dependent wards of & Assam Rifles, Ex-Servicemen/ RPF/RPSF/CAPF personnel and their widows to inspire their higher technical and professional education.
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme Details:
|Conducting Body||Kendriya Sainik Board (KSB) Secretariat, Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, Ministry of Defence, Government of India|
|Category||PM Scholarship Scheme 2019|
|Provided to||RPF/RPSF/CAPF & Assam Rifles|
PM Scholarship Scheme 2019
PM Scholarship Available 2019:
Distribution of scholarship among Zonal Railways and RPSF will be as under:
|NR+JR RPF Academy +|
|NWR + Construction||4|
Check Here List Of: Scholarship in India
Courses Eligible For PMSS:
Professional Degree Courses like BE, B.Tech, BDS, MBBS, B.Ed, BBS, BCA, MCA, B. Pharma, etc. duly recognized by the respective Government Regulatory Bodies, such as All India Council for Technical Education, Medical Council of India, University Grants Commission, National Council for Teacher Education etc. (Master Degree Courses are not eligible for PMSS except MBA, MCA).
Eligibility Criteria for PM Scholarship Scheme:
- Students who have taken regular admission in 2018-19 are only eligible for PMSS 2019. Students should have secured 60% and above in Minimum Educational Qualification (MEQ) i.e. 12th Std., Diploma/Graduation.
- The scholarship is admissible for only two wards per family and should be ensured by the beneficiaries as well as by the concerned zonal railways/RPSF.
Check Here: Prime Minister Scholarship Notice
Amount Of Scholarship:
The payment of scholarship will be granted after approval of the DG/RPF as per order of merit in each year. The amount of scholarship would be as follows:
- 2000/- per month for male students
- 2250/- per month for female students
Selection Process for Prime Minister Scholarship:
Minimum Marks in MEQ:
You should possess at least 60% marks in MEQ for entry to various Professional Courses for the initial sanction of scholarship. MEQ for various courses are as under:
|Professional /Technical Course||MEQ|
|MBBS including all Medical Courses of Graduation level||12th Standard|
(Diploma in case of lateral entry)
|BBA, BCA, B.Sc.(Ag) etc.||12th Standard|
|MBA, B.Ed., LLB, MCA||Graduation|
|BALLB/BBA LLB(5 year Integrated course only)||12th Standard|
Must Read Here: Scholarship Benefits
Renewal Of Prime Minister Scholarship:
- The renewal of Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme can be done by the applicant on the National Scholarship Portal using his application ID generated at the time of registration.
- Documents may be uploaded by the candidate which including a certificate from the College/Institute indicating the percentage of marks/ grade points obtained as well as indicating that the student is pursuing the course.
Press Here: PM Scholarship Renewal Form
How to fill Prime Minister Scholarship Form 2019?
- Visit the PM Scholarship Portal that is scholarships.gov.in
- Follow “Central Scheme” section and hit “RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway” link over there.
- Now press “Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF” link and read complete guidelines in appropriate manner.
- After that press “Apply Now” link and enter asked details in application of Prime Minister Scholarship 2019.
- If you are a New User then press on the “Register” link in the Login Page.
- After that Enter all required details for registration to get your user id and password.
- After register your account you can Login and apply the scholarship. Then you will get a confirmation message to your registered email id & mobile number.
- Through “Student Registration ID” Applicants will be able to login into the Account.
- On Hitting “Application Form” Icon, you will be directed to the Application screen.
- The Application Form contains three important segments of information as Registration Details, Academic Details, and Basic Details.
- Fill application with required details. On hitting “Final Submission” Application is finally submitted.
- At last take a print out of filled up application form and keep it safe for further usage.
Hit Here: PM Scholarship Login
Apply Here: New User
Document Required for PMSS Scholarship:
Following documents in the respective category are mandatorily required to be submitted/ uploaded by the applicant for applying under PMSS:
For Fresh Applicant:
- Service Certificate issued by respective offices of the serving personnel for category IV.
- A copy of PPO/Discharge certificate/book for Categories I, II and III.
- Applicants are required to upload duly attested scanned copy of the mark-sheet/Grade card of MEQ i.e. 10+2/ Diploma/Graduation (as the case may be).
Do You Know: How to Apply Scholarship
PM Scholarship Scheme for RPF/RPSF/CAPF:
Professional Degree Courses like BE, B.Tech, BDS, MBBS, BEd, BBS, BCA, MCA B. Pharma, etc. duly recognized by the respective Government Regulatory Bodies, such as (AICTE), (MCI), (UGC), (NCTE) etc are eligible for PMSS. To get more details about PM Scholarship Scheme 2019, you need to go through the entire page.
Last Date To apply for PM Scholarship Scheme: Updating Soon
To know more about PM Scholarship Scheme 2019, you need to visit the Official Website Link. Dear aspirants, you may follow us on Facebook and Google plus for getting more updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Scholarships||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Scholarship Exams||How to Get Scholarship|
|How To Get A College Scholarship||Scholarship for Higher Education|
|Scholarship for Engg Students||Education Loans for Students|