Punjab National Bank has made a job announcement regarding PNB Recruitment 2016. Bank intends to recruit eligible candidates for filling up various vacant posts of Chief Digital Officer, DGM (Economist) and AGM (Company Secretary). Job seekers, who are seeking for jobs in banking sector, may apply for PNB Jobs by submitting the application form through online mode on or before last date that is mentioned below. You must go through the whole acknowledgement before applying. We’ll try updating the latest info about PNB Recruitment 2017 as soon as we can, so aspirants are requested to keep in touch with this web portal time to time.
Job seekers, who are willing to take the advantage of this latest opening must forward their duly filled online application form in prescribed format latest by the respective dates as per post that are clearly stated below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of conducting Body||Punjab National Bank|
|Last date to fill online application form||09th September 2016|
Qualification and Age Criteria for Punjab National Bank Vacancies:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Age (As on 01.01.2016)|
|Chief Digital Officer||BE in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Science and Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering.||Min. 35 Years Max. 45 Years|
|DGM (Economist)||Post Graduation in Economics having monetary / financial economics / statistics / econometrics as subjects.||Min. 40 Years Max. 50 Years|
|AGM (Company Secretary)||Minimum Graduation And Membership of Institute of Companies secretaries of India||Min 38 Years Max 55 Years|
Are You Searching For More Jobs? Check Below:
Deserving candidate who will get selected for any of the declared post will be getting the suitable salary package from Punjab National Bank based on their skills and performance.
Read This: Punjab National Bank Salary
Application Fee (Non-Refundable) for PNB Vacancy:
- For SC/ST Rs. 50/- (Only Postage)
- For Others Rs.1000/-
Aspirants are required to make requisite amount of application fees through NEFT / RTGS / transfer in the following account.
|Account Name||Punjab National Bank-Recruitment On Contract Basis|
|Bank Name||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank where A/C is held||Punjab National Bank, 7, Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066|
|Bank Account No.||1988002200000372|
Latest 1000 Banking Jobs:- Grab Now
Bank will conduct online written test followed by interview for recruitment of capable candidates. According to skills of aspirants and post requirement selection committee of the organization will hire talented job seekers. Selection of only shortlisted candidates will be made on the basis of personal interview.
|Written Exam Techniques||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|How To Dress For An Interview||Get Details|
Way to fill Punjab National Bank Online Application Form:
Candidates willing to apply for PNB vacancies must fill the online application by following the process as mentioned below:
- Firstly visit the official site of PNB that is www.pnbindia.in.
- Then on the home page hit on “Recruitments” tab available at the centre of the page.
- Choose ‘TO APPLY ONLINE PRESS HERE’ link given under ‘PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK INVITES APPLICATIONS FOR RECRUITMENT (ON CONTRACT BASIS) OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN DIFFERENT STREAMS. ONLINE REGISTRATION WILL START W.E.F. 24.08.2016’.
- Now register yourself by giving all the basic information as asked in the online application form. After that, you will be getting an Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password.
- Aspirants are required to note down the provisional registration number and password.
- Upload a scanned image and signature as per the specifications given.
- On completion with the process of filling the application form, make the payment of requisite fees.
- Recheck the filled application once and press “Submit” button.
- Retain the copy of filled application form for further use.
Read More: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Last date to fill online application form: 09th September 2016
|Post Name||PNB Recruitment Notification|
|Chief Digital Officer||Press Here|
|DGM (Economist)||Press Here|
|AGM (Company Secretary)||Press Here|
To get more information about PNB Recruitment 2016 – 2017 log on to the Official notification links given above. You may also stay in touch with this portal for relevant updated info regarding Punjab National Bank Recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PNB Interview Experience||PNB Result|
|Bank Exam Pattern||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Syllabus||Bank Preparation Material|
Punjab National Bank has released notification for PNB Recruitment2016. PNB invites Application from Indian citizens for the posts of 191 Specialist Officers (SO) in various disciplines. Eligible and interested candidates may apply for Punjab National Bank jobs on or before the last date by submitting the application in the prescribed format only. This chance is available to candidates till 09th September 2016. To assemble all the updated details about PNB Recruitment 2017, you can visit our page again.
All the candidates who want to establish their career in banking sector, they can apply against this notification by filling online application form by following the below mention procedure. Before applying for the posts, aspirants should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria as given in below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the organization||Punjab National Bank|
|No. of Vacancies||191|
|Last date to fill online application form||09th September 2016|
Punjab National Bank Vacancies Details:
|SR.NO||Post Name||No. of posts|
|2||Manager(IT)- Oracle /Finacle – DBA/ Application||10|
|3||Manager(IT)- SQL Server – DBS/ Application||05|
|4||Manager(IT-) Finacle Customization / Scripting)||20|
|5||Manager(IT)- Information/ Cyber Security/Forensic/Compliance of IT Audit||04|
|6||Manager(IT)- Mobile Application||08|
|8||Manager(IT)-Applications Development(Platforms-Java, dotnet, HTML, XML, UNIX, LINUX, windows, Biztalk)||12|
|9||Manager(IT)- Web Designer||05|
|10||Manager(IT)- Base 24 Switch Coding/Testing/Management||03|
|11||Manager(IT)- Report Tools||04|
|16||Manager (Electrical Engineer)||02|
|17||Manager (Civil Engineer)||03|
|18||Manager (Mechanical Engineer)||01|
|22||Officer (Civil Engineer)||04|
Qualification Required for PNB vacancy:
Applicants who are applying, they should have possess Bachelor Degree in Architecture for S.No-1, B.E./ B Tech. Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Engineering /Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology or Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science for others posts.
Want More Jobs? Check Below Given Links:
Pay Scale and Age Limit:
|Sr.No||Age Group||Pay Scale|
|for Sr.No 1||35 – 45 years||Rs 50030 – 59170/-|
|2 to 12||25-28 years||Rs 31705 – 45950/-|
|13 to 19||25 – 35 years||Rs 31705 – 45950/-|
|20||25-40 years||Rs 23700- 42020/-|
|21||21- 28 years||Rs 23700- 42020/-|
|22 to 25||21-30 years||Rs 23700- 42020/-|
Age Relaxation For PNB Recruitment:
The age of the candidates shall be determined as on 01.07.2016. Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and regulation of the government.
Selection of the candidates for jobs in Punjab National Bank will be done on the basis of their performance in on-line test and/or interview. Aspirants have to give their best in the above mention rounds for the final selection.
Check Below Links To Clear Test / Interview:
Exam Pattern for PNB Recruitment:
0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. The total duration of the exam is 120 Minutes. The Centre allotted or Venue for the Examination will be intimated through Call Letter.
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Professional Knowledge (Relevant to the Post)||50||75|
Check Below Links For Preparation of Above Subjects:
Application Fee for PNB Recruitment:
- All eligible candidates should have to pay of Rs. 400 for General/ OBC/ EXSM category candidates & Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD.
- Payment of fee should be paid through On-line mode after registration process complete by using Debit card / Credit card / Internet Banking etc.
Read Here: How To Pay Fees Through Online Mode
How to Fill PNB Application Form?
- Applicants who are applying for PNB vacancies, they can check below mention process to fillPunjab National Bank Application Form:
- Visit official website of the organization that is pnbindia.in
- Select “Recruitments” tab which is available on the home page.
- Choose ‘TO APPLY ONLINE’ link given under ‘punjab national bank invites on-line applications for recruitment of specialist officers in different scales/streams……’.
- To register their application candidates will first gave to enter their basic information in online application form. After that, an Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will be sent. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- Now upload a scanned image and signature as per the specifications given.
- Once the application is filled in completely, Candidates have to make the payment of requisite fees.
- After completing the form, recheck it again and press “Submit” button.
- Take a print out of the form for further use.
Must Read Here: How To Prepare For Specialist Officer
- Last date to fill online application form: 09th September 2016
- Downloading of Call Letters for Test: On or After 04th October 2016
- Online exam Date: 14th October 2016
You can also check official Link to see all the details about PNB Recruitment 2016 – 2017. You can also follow us on Google plus or Facebook or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the required posts.