In India Police Department has become one of the greatest recruitment organizations. In order to hire eligible and deserving contenders the organization releases various Police Jobs time to time. According to the sources, 50,000+Constable/SI State Wise Police Vacancy are going to be available in the year 2018. Candidates who are interested in getting Police Jobs 2018 they may apply against the Police Recruitment Notifications whose details are available here below…
The work of Police Officers is to reduce the Crime rate in Society and Police Department Jobs are one of the difficult jobs among all types of jobs. Here we the team recruitmentresult.com of is updating all type of Police jobs in India such as Sub Inspector Jobs, Circle Inspector jobs, Constable jobs, etc. and yearly Police Department is going to Recruit many numbers of Candidates.
State Wise Latest Police Jobs 2018
Latest Police Jobs 2018
|Recruitment Board Name||Post Name||Vacancy No.||Last Date||More Details|
|KSP||Constable||1244||18/12/2017 &||Get Details|
|Hingoli Police||Police Patil||449||20/12/2017||Get Details|
|Delhi Police||MTS||707||Different||Get Details|
|Rajasthan Police||Constable||5500||25-12-2017||Get Details|
|Kolkata Police||LDA, Compositor & Others||27||06/01/2018||Get Details|
|Andaman Nicobar Police||Sub-Inspector/Constable||143||31-12-2017||Get Details|
|CISF Recruitment||Constable||487||11/01/2018||Get Details|
|Jharkhand Police||Assistant Director and Scientific Assistant||103||published soon||Get Details|
- Delhi Police Recruitment 2018 | 707 MTS Jobs Online delhipolice.nic.in
- Hingoli Police Bharti 2018 (449) Police Patil Recruitment, Jobs Application
- KSP Recruitment 2018 KSISF/KSRP Constable 1244 Jobs Notification ksp.gov.in
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017–2018 (5500) Constable Vacancy District Wise
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 KPRB 100 LDA/Civic Volunteers Jobs Advt
- Andaman Nicobar Police Recruitment 2018 Sub-Inspector/Constable 143 Jobs
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018 Executive Engg/AE Jobs Application
- MPSC PSI Recruitment 2018 Police Sub-Inspector 322 Jobs Online Apply
- CISF Recruitment 2018 in Fire Cadre (487) Constable Vacancy Apply Online
- Sangli Police Bharti 2018 (81) Police Patil Recruitment Application Form
- Pune Police Recruitment 2018 (57) Police Sub-Inspector/Asst Bharti Advt
- List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence | Best Preparation Classes
Police force in any country is entrusted with the responsibility of maintenance of public order and prevention and detection of crimes. A career in Police Jobs 2018 or Law Enforcement Service holds huge prospects for courageous and dedicated candidates. Candidates who want to become an employee of police department and want to serve the country must go through the information that is tailored on this page.
You can select suitable job for you as listed below. By these links you may get full details about available vacancies or State Wise Police Vacancy. Choose any particular link according to your wish and go through it.
Check Out: Upcoming 20000 Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria For Police Officer Positions:
Candidate must be an Indian National
Qualification Required for Police Jobs:
The qualification of candidate also based upon the position available.In order to apply for Police Jobs In India, Candidate must have completed his/her 10th / 12th / Graduation from a recognized university.
Age requirements for Jobs in police 2018:
- General-The maximum age for a candidate to apply for Police Jobs is 32 years.
- OBC- The maximum age for a candidate to apply for Police Career is 35 years.
- SC/ST- The maximum age for a candidate to apply for Career in Police is 37 years.
- Physically handicapped- The maximum age for a candidate are 42, 45 and 47 for general, OBC, SC/ST respectively.
- Possess a clean driving record and pass a criminal background check, drug screening and physical exam, including vision screening for applying for any of the police job.
- Must have strong Communication Skills, knowledge of federal, state, and local laws, empathy, perceptiveness, good judgment and leadership skills, skillfulness with a firearm, strong intuition skills, passion for and dedication to upholding the law.
Main benefit of making career in Government sector is that, after retirement he or she will obtain pension plan and by obtaining this type of pension plans his or her future will be secured. Depending on the hiring situation, applicants might be immediately moved into a training program.
You Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Indian Police Service Salaries
|For the Director General of Police or say Commissioner of Police|
Rs.80,000 INR (consolidated) and there is no grade payment.
|Additional Director General of Police or Special Commissioner of Police||Rs.37,400-67,000 INR along with grade pay of 12,000 INR|
|Inspector General of Police/Joint Commissioner of Police||Rs.37,400-67,000 INR along with grade pay of 10,000 INR.|
|Deputy Inspector General of Police also designated under the sate government as Additional Commissioner of Police,||Rs.37,400-67,000 INR along with grade pay of 8,900 INR.|
|Senior Superintendent of Police / Deputy Commissioner of Police||Rs.15,600-39,100 INR along with grade pay of 8,700 INR|
|Superintendent of Police or say Deputy Commissioner of Police||Rs.15,600-39,000 INR along with grade pay of 7,600 INR.|
|Additional Superintendent of Police / Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police under the state government,||Rs.15,600-39,000 INR along with grade pay of 6,600 INR.|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police / Assistant Commissioner of Police||Rs.15,600-39,100 INR along with grade pay of 5,400 INR.|
Other than monthly salary an IPS officer also relish special privileges depending on his post. This salary grade of the IPS officers has been fixed by the Indian Government. This is not a rigid salary scale it keeps on upgrading time to time.
Police Recruitment Agencies
To become a police officer, applicants need to complete a rigorous training program. Police academy training generally lasts about 12-14 weeks. Physical aspect of the training involves learning self-defense techniques and proper firearm usage. After completing the training academy program, graduates can begin work as police officers. Promotions available to police officers include captain, lieutenant, detective, and many others. The agencies which are related to Police jobs are given below:
Central Agencies List:
- Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- National Security Guards (NSG)
- Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- Special Protection Group (SPG) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
State Police Agencies List:
- Division wise Police Department
- Criminal Investigation Department (CB-CID)
- Metropolitan police
- Traffic Police
- State Armed Police Forces
These organization releases many Police/ Defence Jobs Notifications time to time to hire the capable applicants for various vacant positions. Those aspirants who are career oriented and willing to do Police Jobs must apply for these vacancies available here. So, candidates keep in touch with us for getting up to date information about Police Vacancies In India. As any govt. employment notification will issue, this page will be updated by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Check These Related Links, Which Help You In Getting Police Job Easily:
To get latest updates about Police Jobs 2018 you may stay connected with us. You may bookmark this page for instant access. Also you can follow us on Facebook and Google + to get latest information on your timeline. Candidates can subscribe our portal to get latest updates in your mailbox. If you have any query related to this information you can share it with us. We will try our best to solve your problem.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments Notification|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|