Desire To Join Law Enforcement Organizations? Then Check List Of Upcoming Police Jobs From Here… Aspirants, who want to serve their nation by getting Constable/SI Vacancy, may get state wise Police Jobs and its related notification from this page. We’re also trying to collect more information about Police Jobs 2017 so you’re advised to stay connected with us on our web portal.
The work of Police Officers is to reduce the Crime rate in Society and Police Department Jobs are one of the difficult jobs among all types of jobs. Here we the team recruitmentresult.com of is updating all type of Police jobs in India such as Sub Inspector Jobs, Circle Inspector jobs, Constable jobs, etc. and yearly Police Department is going to Recruit many numbers of Candidates.
|Organization Name||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Last Date||More Details|
|Rajasthan Police||Constable||10500||21-03-2017||Get Details|
|CISF||Assistant Sub-Inspector & Others||79||28-02-2017||Get Details|
|Arunachal Pradesh Police||Constable (Driver)||113||01-03-2017||Get Details|
|SSB||Sub-Inspector & Others||872||With-In 30 Days||Get Details|
Latest Police Jobs
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 (23040 Constable/Sub-Inspector Vacancy)
- CRPF Recruitment 2017 | 2949 Constable/Doctors Vacancy Apply @crpf.nic.in
- CISF Recruitment 2017 Advertisement 79 ASI/Steno Posts Application Form
- Tamilnadu Police Recruitment 2017 | 15711 Constable/Fireman TNUSRB Jobs
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2017 Constable 113 arunpol.nic.in
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2017 policewb.gov.in Secretary/Officer Advt
- KSP Recruitment 2017 POLICE SUB-INSPECTOR Jobs Apply @www.ksp.gov.in
- Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2017 (627 Constable/Cook) Vacancy Advt
- J&K Police Recruitment 2017 jkpolice.gov.in 698 Sub-Inspector Vacancy
- SSB Recruitment 2017 ssb.nic.in (872 Sub-Inspector/ASI/HC) Vacancy Apply
- UP Police Recruitment 2017 Notification (4549 ASI/Fireman/Jail Warder) Vacancy
- UPPRPB Recruitment 2017 | 3789 Fireman/Jail Warder UP Police Jobs @uppbpb.gov.in
Police force in any country is entrusted with the responsibility of maintenance of public order and prevention and detection of crimes. A career in Police or Law Enforcement Service holds huge prospects for courageous and dedicated candidates. Candidates who want to become an employee of police department and want to serve the country must go through the information that is tailored on this page.
You can select suitable job for you as listed below. By these links you may get full details about available vacancies or State Wise Police Vacancy. Choose any particular link according to your wish and go through it.
Check Out: Upcoming 20000 Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria For Police Officer Positions:
- Candidates must typically be 21 years of age or older, a citizen of the United States, possess a clean driving record and pass a criminal background check, drug screening and physical exam, including vision screening for applying for any of the police job.
- Must have strong Communication Skills, knowledge of federal, state, and local laws, empathy, perceptiveness, good judgment and leadership skills, skillfulness with a firearm, strong intuition skills, passion for and dedication to upholding the law.
Main benefit of making career in Government sector is that, after retirement he or she will obtain pension plan and by obtaining this type of pension plans his or her future will be secured. Depending on the hiring situation, applicants might be immediately moved into a training program.
You Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Police Recruitment Agencies
To become a police officer, applicants need to complete a rigorous training program. Police academy training generally lasts about 12-14 weeks. Physical aspect of the training involves learning self-defense techniques and proper firearm usage. After completing the training academy program, graduates can begin work as police officers. Promotions available to police officers include captain, lieutenant, detective, and many others. The agencies which are related to Police jobs are given below:
Central Agencies List:
- Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- National Security Guards (NSG)
- Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- Special Protection Group (SPG) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
State Police Agencies List:
- Division wise Police Department
- Criminal Investigation Department (CB-CID)
- Metropolitan police
- Traffic Police
- State Armed Police Forces
These organization releases many Police/ Defence Jobs Notifications time to time to hire the capable applicants for various vacant positions. Those aspirants who are career oriented and willing to do police jobs must apply for these vacancies available here. So, candidates keep in touch with us for getting up to date information about Police Vacancies In India. As any govt. employment notification will issue, this page will be updated by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Check These Related Links, Which Help You In Getting Police Job Easily:
To get latest updates about Police jobs you may stay connected with us. You may bookmark this page for instant access. Also you can follow us on Facebook and Google + to get latest information on your timeline. Candidates can subscribe our portal to get latest updates in your mailbox. If you have any query related to this information you can share it with us. We will try our best to solve your problem.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments Notification|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|