If you are dedicated to your nation and want to serve it then the idea of getting Police Jobs definitely hit your mind once. Even the Indian Police Department also needs dedicated and efficient contenders to handle the Constable/SI State Wise Vacancy well.
In order to achieve the goal the Police Recruitment Board has released Police Job Notification according to which 55448 Constable/SI State Wise Vacancy are going to be available in the department
Upcoming Police Vacancies:
Candidates who want to apply for the Upcoming Police Jobs 2018 – 2019 they may avail all the details about it by going through the Police Recruitment Notification and can apply according to the method of applying prescribed.
In India Police Department has become one of the greatest recruitment organizations. In order to hire eligible and deserving contenders the organization releases various Police Jobs time to time. The work of Police Officers is to reduce the Crime rate in Society and Police Department Jobs are one of the difficult jobs among all types of jobs.
Diversity in Police Jobs
Candidates who are interested in getting Police Jobs 2018 they may apply against the Police Recruitment Notifications whose details are available here in below section of this page of recruitmentresult.com
Information regarding all type of Police jobs in India such as Sub Inspector Jobs, Circle Inspector jobs, Constable jobs, etc. are available below, have a look…
State Wise Latest Police Jobs 2018
Latest Police Jobs 2018
|Organization Name||Name of The Posts||No of Posts||Last Date To Apply||More Details|
|Karnataka State Police||Special Reserve Police Constable||517||24-08-2018||Get Details|
|UP Police||Sandesh Vahak||62||16-08-2018||Get Details|
|Central Reserve Police Force||Constable (General Duty)||21566||20-08-2018||Get Details|
|Border Security Force||Constable (General Duty)||16984||20-08-2018||Get Details|
|Central Industrial Security Force||Constable (General Duty)||200||20-08-2018||Get Details|
|Nandurbar District Police Department||Police Patil||455||13-08-2018||Get Details|
|Nandurbar District Police Department||Police Patil||455||13-08-2018||Get Details|
|Madhya Pradesh Government||Sub Inspector||4000||In the mid of August 2018||Get Details|
|Special Security Force||Constable General Duty||447||20-08-2018||Get Details|
|Indo Tibetan Border Police Force||Constable||4126||20-08-2018||Get Details|
|Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board||Constable||623||10-08-2018||Get Details|
|Tamilnadu Police||Sub Inspector||309||10-08-2018||Get Details|
|Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board||Sub Inspector (SI)||309||10-08-2018||Get Details|
|Central Bureau of Investigation, New Delhi||advisors||—||14-08-2018||Get Details|
- ITBP Recruitment 2018-19 | 4526 SI/HC/Constable & Other Posts – Apply
- Gujarat Police Recruitment 2018-19 | 6189 Constable Lokrakshak Bharti
- KSP Recruitment 2018-19 Latest 517 Constable Bharti – Apply Online
- UP Police Recruitment 2018-19 uppolice.gov.in 62 Sandesh Vahak Bharti
- CISF Recruitment 2018-19 Latest 200 Constable GD Bharti Notification
- Nandurbar Police Recruitment 2018 Police Patil 455 Bharti Notification
- CBI Recruitment 2018-19 cbi.gov.in 28 Inspector Posts – Application Form
- West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018–19 Apply 150 Wireless Operator Posts
- MP Police SI Recruitment 2018-19 | MPPEB Sub Inspector 4000 Vacancy Notice
- SSF Recruitment 2018-19 Notification 447 Constable GD Bharti – Apply
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018-19 | 623 Constable Bharti – Online Form
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018-19 MO/Nurse Posts Walk-In On 25th July
Getting Recruited As A Police Officer
Police force in any country is entrusted with the responsibility of maintenance of public order and prevention and detection of crimes. A career in Police Jobs 2018 or Law Enforcement Service holds huge prospects for courageous and dedicated candidates. Candidates who want to become an employee of police department and want to serve the country must go through the information that is tailored on this page.
You can select suitable job for you as listed below. By these links you may get full details about available vacancies or State Wise Police Vacancy. Choose any particular link according to your wish and go through it.
Check Out: Upcoming 20000 Government Jobs
Eligibility Criteria For Police Officer Positions:
Candidate must be an Indian National
Qualification Required for Police Jobs:
The qualification of candidate also based upon the position available.In order to apply for Police Jobs In India, Candidate must have completed his/her 10th / 12th / Graduation from a recognized university.
Age requirements for Jobs in police 2018:
- General-The maximum age for a candidate to apply for Police Jobs is 32 years.
- OBC- The maximum age for a candidate to apply for Police Career is 35 years.
- SC/ST- The maximum age for a candidate to apply for Career in Police is 37 years.
- Physically handicapped- The maximum age for a candidate are 42, 45 and 47 for general, OBC, SC/ST respectively.
Other requirements to get Police Job:
- Possess a clean driving record and pass a criminal background check, drug screening and physical exam, including vision screening for applying for any of the police job.
- Must have strong Communication Skills, knowledge of federal, state, and local laws, empathy, perceptiveness, good judgment and leadership skills, skillfulness with a firearm, strong intuition skills, passion for and dedication to upholding the law.
Main benefit of making career in Government sector is that, after retirement he or she will obtain pension plan and by obtaining this type of pension plans his or her future will be secured. Depending on the hiring situation, applicants might be immediately moved into a training program.
You Must Check: Employment News This Week Highlights
Indian Police Service Salaries
|For the Director General of Police or say Commissioner of Police|
Rs.80,000 INR (consolidated) and there is no grade payment.
|Additional Director General of Police or Special Commissioner of Police||Rs.37,400-67,000 INR along with grade pay of 12,000 INR|
|Inspector General of Police/Joint Commissioner of Police||Rs.37,400-67,000 INR along with grade pay of 10,000 INR.|
|Deputy Inspector General of Police also designated under the sate government as Additional Commissioner of Police,||Rs.37,400-67,000 INR along with grade pay of 8,900 INR.|
|Senior Superintendent of Police / Deputy Commissioner of Police||Rs.15,600-39,100 INR along with grade pay of 8,700 INR|
|Superintendent of Police or say Deputy Commissioner of Police||Rs.15,600-39,000 INR along with grade pay of 7,600 INR.|
|Additional Superintendent of Police / Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police under the state government,||Rs.15,600-39,000 INR along with grade pay of 6,600 INR.|
|Deputy Superintendent of Police / Assistant Commissioner of Police||Rs.15,600-39,100 INR along with grade pay of 5,400 INR.|
Other than monthly salary an IPS officer also relish special privileges depending on his post. This salary grade of the IPS officers has been fixed by the Indian Government. This is not a rigid salary scale it keeps on upgrading time to time.
Police Recruitment Agencies
To become a police officer, applicants need to complete a rigorous training program. Police academy training generally lasts about 12-14 weeks. Physical aspect of the training involves learning self-defense techniques and proper firearm usage. After completing the training academy program, graduates can begin work as police officers. Promotions available to police officers include captain, lieutenant, detective, and many others. The agencies which are related to Police jobs are given below:
Central Agencies List:
- Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF)
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- National Security Guards (NSG)
- Railway Protection Force (RPF)
- Special Protection Group (SPG) and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
State Police Agencies List:
- Division wise Police Department
- Criminal Investigation Department (CB-CID)
- Metropolitan police
- Traffic Police
- State Armed Police Forces
These organization releases many Police/ Defence Jobs Notifications time to time to hire the capable applicants for various vacant positions. Those aspirants who are career oriented and willing to do Police Jobs must apply for these vacancies available here. So, candidates keep in touch with us for getting up to date information about Police Vacancies In India. As any govt. employment notification will issue, this page will be updated by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Check These Related Links, Which Help You In Getting Police Job Easily:
To get latest updates about Police Jobs 2018 – 2019 you may stay connected with us. You may bookmark this page for instant access. Also you can follow us on Facebook and Google + to get latest information on your timeline. Candidates can subscribe our portal to get latest updates in your mailbox. If you have any query related to this information you can share it with us. We will try our best to solve your problem.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Recruitments Notification|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India|