Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is a scheme introduced by the Prime Minister of India i.e. “Narendra Modi”. This scheme was introduced with the aim to constructing more than two crore houses in on-slum urban poor areas till 2022. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application form is available at the government official website. You can also apply for PMAY Scheme by following the steps provided on this page. You may acquire further details regarding Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application 2018 from here!
This Page Includes
The government of India had earlier initiated ‘Housing for All’ scheme. This is now replaced as PMAY. This scheme begins by the Prime Minister of India; in June 2015 in which Mr. Narendra Modi ensures that housing will be provided at affordable prices to the urban poor. Individual have to forward their online application form before the last date. This page includes all the details of the scheme covering the beneficiaries, eligibility and the process for applying under the scheme. So have a look on below-provided page which is prepared by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application
Eligibility Conditions for PMAY:
Eligibility standard for applying against PMAY Scheme will be –
- Economically Weaker Section of Society
- Lowe Income Group (LIG)
- Individual belonging to Scheduled Tribes (ST)
- Individual belonging to Scheduled Casts (SC)
Important Note: In order to verify that the applicant belongs to the EWS or LIG group, the applicant needs to submit self-certificate or Affidavit as proof of Income.
The income should not exceed:
- 3 Lakh p.a. for EWS applicants
- 6 Lakh p.a. for LIG applicants
Get Online Registration: PM Rozgar Yojana (PMRY) Scheme Registration
Applicants who are going to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana should have his/her age between 21 to 55 years.
PMAY Scheme – Awas Yojana by Pradhan Mantri:
Indian Government will focus on creating housing units under three different phases –
Phase 1 –The Phase 1 of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will continue from April 2015 to March 2017. In this phase 100 cities will be selected
Phase 2 –The Phase 2 of PMAY Housing for All 2022 will take place from April 2017 to March 2019 .This Scheme will cover 200 more cities
Phase 3 –Phase 3, the final phase of Pradhan Mantri Awas yojana Scheme will take place from April 2019 to March 2022. This final phase will cover all remaining cities.
The applicants need to register themselves at nearest [PMAY] Common Services Centers. Now the question arises that how to find the nearest CSC in your city. Don’t worry this is quite is quite easy. We have stated the procedure to check your nearest Common Services Centers, so have a look…
Procedure to check [PMAY] CSC Center:
- Applicants need to go to gis.csc.gov.in/locator/csc.aspx.
- The page wills open as show below:
- Now you have to fill your state name district name and sub district name and hit on search button.
- Within a second you will get the details of nearest available CSC in your city or state or village.
- Now fill the online application accordingly.
Applicants who are going for PMAY Scheme have to submit a fee of Rs. 25 for which the Common Services Centers will give the applicant with an acknowledgement slip which will have the photograph of the applicant and a unique ID on it. This ID should be used for tracking of the application status.
Get Here: Prime Minister of India Details
Process for filling Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application:
- First of all, Applicants need to visit official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana-Housing for All (Urban) that is pmaymis.gov.in
- After visiting the home page you have to go to “Login” section and hit “PMAY MIS” link.
- Now, a new page will be open as mentioned below:
- Thereafter fill the User Name, Password, Captcha and hit the login button.
- Now choose the desired district and enter fill your AADHAR details, and hit on next button to proceed further.
- Now you will get an application form you have to fill entre information as asked there.
- Now, enter details of the family like a head of the family, current residential address and contact details, permanent address, details of the saving bank account, employment & income details etc.
- Now, agree the terms and condition and go to checkbox which says “I am aware of….”
- There after hit the “Save” Button available at the end of application form.
- Now take a review of filled application form and press on “Submit” button.
- Finally take a print out of filled application form and keep it safe for further use.
Read Now: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Interest Subsidy in PMAY Scheme
The government will pay Interest subsidiary under will be provided to applicants as per the below table:
|Particulars||Interest Subsidy||Loan Amount||Carpet Area Sq Mt|
|MIG 1||4.00%||9 Lakhs||90|
|MIG 2||3.00%||12 Lakhs||110|
PM Awas Yojana EMI Calculation
|Particulars||EWS||LIG||MIG – 1||MIG – 2|
|Annual Income upto||3 Lakhs||6 Lakhs||12 Lakh||18 Lakh|
|Maximum loan tenure in years||20||20||20||20|
|Eligible loan||6 Lakhs||6 Lakhs||9 Lakh||12 Lakh|
|Current Interest Rate||9%||9%||9%||9%|
|Interest Subsidy rate||6.5%||6.5%||4%||3%|
|Carpet Area||30 Sq Mt||60 Sq Mt||90 Sq. Mt.||110 Sq. Mt.|
|Monthly EMI @ 9% without interest subsidy||5398||5398||8098||10797|
|Monthly EMI interest subsidy||3179||3179||594000%||859700%|
|Montly EMI Saved||2219||2219||2158||2200|
|Annual EMI Saved||26628||26628||25896||26400|
Check Scheme Details Here: Mukhyamantri Kaushalya Yojana
Last date to send online application form: Notified soon
For getting more info on Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application 2018, you can check Official Link. We will keep update this page, with latest details related to this PMAY Scheme, so fascinated candidates can bookmark this page and get all latest updates related to this employment notification from this web portal.