Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has unfolded vacancy notification titled as PSPCL Recruitment. The organization wants to hire young candidates to fill up various vacancies of Junior Engineering (JE)/Electrical/ Sub Station Attendant/ Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Typist. Those who are interested in Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Jobs they can visit the official website of the organization that is pspcl.in to fill online application before the last date that is well mentioned below.
This Page Includes:
To apply against Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Notification, aspirants have to satisfy all requisites that are well stated below. Our expertise team of recruitmentresult.com has collected related information related to PSPCL Recruitment 2018 on this single page in a well organized way. Interested ones can grab PSPCL Assistant Lineman/JE/LDC & Others Jobs by ensuring all requirements.
|Organization name||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Last date to Apply||Check Below|
PSPCL Vacancy Details:
- Junior Engineering/Electrical
- Sub Station Attendant
- Lower Division Clerk/Typist
Qualification and Salary Details:
|Post name||Qualification Requirement||Remuneration Offered (in Rs.)|
Junior Engineering (JE)/Electrical
|Full Time Regular 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science/IT Engg. from an institute recognized by State/ Central Govt. with minimum 60% marks||10900-34800+ Rs. 5350 Grade Pay|
|Sub Station Attendant||Full time regular course in ITI /Electrical with minimum 60% marks and 2 years apprenticeship experience in PSEB now PSPCL||6400-20200+ Rs. 3700 Grade Pay.|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Typist||Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution|
6400-20200 + Rs. 3400 Grade pay
Check Also: Graduate Jobs
Age Limit For PSPCL Vacancies
Candidates have to satisfy age criteria that are required for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited jobs that is one should be resided in between 18 to 37 years and relaxation in upper age will be applicable as per the norms of the organization.
Age Relaxation to reserved categories will be applicable as per the rules of Government of India:
- SC and Backward class: 05 years
- Ex-Serviceman (Self): 05 years
- Physically Handicapped: 10years
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Online Examination which is going to be conducted by the selection authority of the organization. The merit shall be prepared based on the marks secured in the online test.The minimum qualifying marks in the online test for General Category candidates is 50% and for Reserve Category candidates is 40%.
Online Examination Scheme:
There will be 100 multiple choice objective type questions with one correct answer and there will be Negative Marking for a wrong answer @ 0.25 (1/4th) of the marks allotted for correct answer.
For Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Typist Post:
|Topic||Number of questions|
|Static + Current affairs, General Knowledge||20|
|Basic Computer knowledge||10|
For Junior Engineering (JE)/Electrical and Sub Station Attendant Post:
|Topic||Number of questions|
|Questions related to the concerned discipline of the post applied||70|
|General Knowledge, Reasoning and General English||30|
Steps to apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2018:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of Punjab State Power Corporation Limited that is pspcl.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to Recruitment tab available in below section of the home page
- Now on reaching new page search for the suitable post link you wish to apply for
- Then hit on appropriate link and this will take you to new page, just read the instructions to fill Online Application Form
- Then agree to the terms and conditions and hit Start option
- After that Sign-up by filling up Post Applied Name, Mobile No. and E-mail ID
- Then you will receive Application Sequence No. (User ID) & Password on your registered e-mail ID/registered Mobile
- After that you have to Re-login
- Select the category and fill up the Personal Details, Qualification Details,
- Upload relevant documents i.e. photo & signature
- After that submit Fee online (as applicable) using either of net banking, debit cards or credit cards through SBI Collect
- At last check the details mentioned in application form and hit submit option and take hard copy of it for further use.
Closing Date For Apply Online: Updating Soon
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of PSPCL Recruitment 2018. Candidates can bookmark this web page by hitting CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||More Jobs in Punjab|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|