So as to recruit the eligible candidates for 850 Apprenticeship (Lineman) Vacancies, PSPCL Recruitment Notification has been released. In this concern, Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is inviting applications from the capable aspirants.
Candidates, who fulfill the eligibility criteria needed for PSPCL Lineman Recruitment, can apply for the same via online process by going through www.pspcl.in. The last date to apply online for PSPCL Recruitment 2019 is 24-11-2018.
PSPCL Lineman Recruitment 2018:
Candidate’s selection for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Recruitment will be made purely on merit basis. The merit will be made as per marks obtained in ITI of Wireman or Electrician trade. Selected ones will get best PSPCL salary by the organization.
Candidates can easily apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2018-19 by filling up their online application forms with the help of guidelines mentioned below on this page, supplied by the team of project recruitmentresult.com
PSPCL Recruitment 2018
PSPCL Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Punjab State Power Corporation Ltd|
|Name of the posts||Lineman|
|No of Vacancies||850 Posts|
|Starting Date to apply||02-11-2018|
|Closing Date to apply||24-11-2018|
PSPCL Vacancy Details:
- Name of Post: Apprentice
- Name of Apprenticeship: Lineman
- Number of PSPCL Vacancies: 850
|Physically Challenged (Deaf & Dumb only)||26|
|Total PSPCL Vacancies||850|
Qualification Required for PSPCL 2018 Recruitment:
Candidates, who are going to apply for PSPCL Lineman Recruitment, they should have completed ITI in Wireman electrician Trade from recognized university with good academic records.
Get Here More: Latest ITI Jobs
Age Limit for PSPCL Lineman Recruitment:
To apply for PSPCL Lineman Apprenticeship Recruitment, candidates age should not be less than 18 years and the maximum age limits would be considered as per the norms of authority.The reservation is applicable to candidates of Punjab domicile/resident only.
Check Here: Apprenticeship of Lineman Session 2019-20
PSPCL Salary 2018:
Those, who will be selected for appointment on PSPCL Punjab Recruitment, will get stipend as per Apprenticeship act 1961 & Apprenticeship rules 1992, as amended from time to time.
PSPCL 2018 Recruitment Process:
- Selection of candidates for PSPCL Lineman Recruitment will be done purely on merit basis.
- The merit will be made as per marks obtained in ITI of Wireman or Electrician trade.
- The percentage marks obtained shall be rounded off to the nearest 2nd decimal digit for preparing the merit.
- No weightage shall be given for higher qualifications.
Check Here: Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India
How to apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Punjab State Electricity Board Lineman Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you have to visit the Official portal of authority that is www.pspcl.in to apply for Punjab PSPCL Recruitment.
- Now you need to hit on “Recruitment” tab, available on home page.
- On the next page you can see various links but you are required to select an appropriate link for PSPCL 850 Lineman Vacancies.
- A PDF file of PSPCL Notification will be displayed on your digital screen, having all the details of PSPCL Job.
- You should read all the details of PSPCL Jobs.
- Afterwards go back to the previous page and hit on an app link for PSPCL Apply Online link.
- Fill PSPCL Online Application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Hit Here: PSPCL New Registration
Hit Here: Edit/Print PSPCL application form
Important Dates for PSPCL Jobs 2018:
- Starting date to apply online for PSPCL 2018 Recruitment: 02-11-2018
- Last date to apply online: 24-11-2018
Find Out: More Jobs in Punjab
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get remaining details of PSPCL Recruitment 2018-19.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PSPCL Results||PSPCL Admit Card|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week|