Pune University Admission
Pune University Admission process has been started by the Savitribai Phule Pune University. So, those students who wish to take admission MA, PG Diploma and others Courses under this University must submit the Pune University Pre-Admission form before the last date.
On this web page, you will get the entire details about Pune University Pre- Admission like how to apply for admission, Pune University Admission process, last date to submit Pune University application form and others.
Highlights of the page:
You should know this:
The university accepts aspirants on the basis of merit and entrance exam. Individuals who will be able to clear the Pune University entrance exam will get suitable seats. While other students get admission on the basis of their educational qualification.
Candidates can attain the remaining information about Pune University Admission 2018 through this page that is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com, take a look and submit the Pune University Admission form till the closing date.
Pune University Admission
Courses offered by Savitribai Phule Pune University:
- P.G. Diploma in Disaster Management And National security
- B.Sc. Blended(Environmental Science)
- P.G. Dip. in Advanced Network Security
- P.G. Diploma in Indian Film Studies
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Tribal Development
Pune University Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for Pune University Admission must possess below stated qualification or its equivalent from a well recognized institute or university with good academic records
- Pune University MA Admission: graduate degree in same or relevant discipline with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Pune University PG Diploma Admission: graduate degree in same or relevant discipline with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Pune University B.Sc Admission: must have qualified class 10+s examination from a well recognized board
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Pune University Admission Procedure:
Selection of candidates for admission in Pune University will be based on entrance & non-entrance test based criteria. For entrance based courses, students have to qualify the entrance test conducted by the Pune University.
For non-entrance based courses, students are selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Students (for M.Tech admission) with valid GATE score, UGC CSIR or JRF score are exempted from the University entrance test.
Note: For MA in Philosophy, students have to qualify in the entrance or interview cum presentation test
Must Check: List Of Entrance Exam in India
Pune University 2018 Reservation Criteria:
- 50% seats are reserved for SC, ST, DTNT, and OBC candidates
- 3% seats are reserved for physically handicapped candidates
- 5% seats are reserved for Defence personnel/Ex-service Manward
- 30 % for Female candidates
Pune University Admission Application Fees:
Contenders those who want to apply against Pune University Admission need to deposit some amount in the form of application fee through debit/ credit card/ net banking or direct cash deposit at any branch of Maharashtra/ HDFC Bank.
For admission with entrance test:
- For open category and outside Maharashtra: Rs. 500/-
- For reserved category: Rs. 350/-
- For open category and outside Maharashtra: Rs. 900/-
- For reserved category: Rs. 650/-
- For open category and outside Maharashtra: Rs. 1000/-
- For reserved category: Rs. 600/-
For admission without entrance test:
- For open category and outside Maharashtra: Rs.400/-
- For reserved category: Rs.300/-
Read Out Detailed: Procedure To Fill Online Form
Documents Required for Pune University Admission Form:
- Pass port size photograph
- Certificate of 10+2 or graduation level
- Experience certificate (if required)
- Category/Caste certificate (Candidates belong to any reserved category (SC/ST/PH/OBC (non-creamy layer))
- Age certificate (if applicable)
- Acknowledgement Card duly affixed with the postage stamp for Rs 6/-.
- Student Card duly filled in along with photograph
- Pay order/Demand draft
- Photocopy of BPL Ration Card (if applicable).
How to Apply for Pune University Admission 2018:
Those students who want to fill Pune University Admission form are required to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.unipune.ac.in
- Now, move cursor towards left side in below section and press “Admission” tab over there.
- On next page select “PG-Admission 2018-19” tab.
- Download the admission notice and read the entire details about Savitribai Phule Pune University Admission.
- Select the course in which you want to take admission.
- Hit “Login/ Signup” option and complete the Pune University registration process.
- You will receive e-mail ID and password, use the ID and password and fill Pune University Application form with complete details in proper manner.
- Also upload scanned image of photograph and signature and all required documents.
- At last go through all details carefully and then press submit tab.
- Also take hard copy of Pune University admission application form and keep it safe for future use.
Hit Here>>> Pune University Admission
Pune University Admission Dates 2018:
Schedule for Pune University Pre-Admission with Entrance Exam (Academic Year 2018-2019):
|Name of Department||Course Name||End Date of|
|Department of Defence Strategic Studies||*P.G. Diploma in Disaster Management And National security *Entrance Instruction||14-07-2018|
|Department of Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Studies Centre||*Post Graduate Diploma in Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkars Thoughts on Indias National Security||14-07-2018|
|Department of Environmental Science||*B.Sc.Blended(Environmental Science)||24-07-2018|
|Department of Foreign Languages||*French|
|Centre for Information and Network Security CINS||*P.G. Dip. in Advanced Network Security|
*P.G. Dip. in Advanced Network Security Part Time
*Certificate Course in Network Security and Audit
*Certificate Course in Network Security and Audit Part Time
|Department Of Marathi||*Amarathi Bhashikansathi Marathiche Addhyapan|
|Department of Media and Communication Studies||P.G. Diploma in Indian Film Studies||04-07-2018|
|Department of Education & Extension||*M.A.education||25-07-2018|
|Department of Foreign Languages|
माहिती मराठीत पाहण्यासाठी
Part Time Courses Only
|Interdisciplinary School of Health Sciences||*Integrative Dietetics||18-09-2018|
|Department of Hindi||*M.A. Prayojan Mulak Hindi|
*M.A. Sahitya Hindi
*P G Diploma in Hindi Translation
|Department Of History||*M.A. History||10-07-2018|
|Department of Lifelong Learning & Extension||*Post-Graduate Diploma in Tribal Development||10-07-2018|
|Department Of Marathi||*M.A. Marathi||10-07-2018|
|Department of Politics and Public Administration||*M.A. (Politics & Public Administration)||07-07-2018|
|Department of Sociology||*M.A. Sociology||05-07-2018|
|University Sub-Centre Ahmadnagar||*M.A. Natural Resource Management and Sustainable Development||15-07-2018|
You may check this Official Link for more information about Savitribai Phule Pune University Admission 2018-2019. If you find the above information about Pune University admission helpful then you can bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl.+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Pune University Time Table||Pune University Admit Card|
|Pune University Courses List||Pune University Convocation Form|
|Pune University Syllabus||Pune University Result|
|Do you need Money for College Fee?||Get a Free College Education|