Punjab Scholarship will cover Economically Backward Class (EBC) candidates for pursuing studies at the level of UG and PG Degree Program across the Punjab State. All the students who are not able to complete their education can follow the guidelines provided in the official website. The students will be informed regarding the invitation of application for the scholarship by the Punjab State Government of Persons. This is a growing interest among students of Punjab to initiate and expand the education, as now they can complete their education through Punjab Scholarship 2017. Those who are interested for Punjab Scholarship Program is suggested to fill online application form through Punjab Scholarship Student Login on or before to the last date.
Prime motive of Punjab Department of Welfare of Scheduled Castes (SC) and Backward Classes (BC) Punjab Scholarship Program 2017 is to provide financial support to students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Minority communities who are facing difficulties to continue their further studies, they must grab this chance. Candidates pursuing their education under any Government or Private Senior Secondary Schools, Colleges and Universities can take benefit of Punjab Scholarship Scheme.
Punjab post matric scholarships will start in the month of August as per the latest schedule. Before applying, students need to satisfy eligibility norms required for Government Of Punjab State Scholarship through Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship which is well modified below. Interested ones may check the complete Punjab Scholarship details such as Punjab Scholarship Student Registration and lots more from here as team of recruitmentresult.com has furnished in below segment of this page. So, before applying go through it.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Scholarship 2017-18
- Parental annual income of students not more than 2 lacks from all sources.
- The scholarship will be awarded to those who have passed 10th / 12th with at least 60% marks.
- Students should not avail any other scholarship.
- The scholarship will not give to more than “Two” students in a family.
- One must be the permanent residence of Punjab State
- The Students who pursue their education from correspondence courses are also eligible
- Holder can avail scholarship from not more than one source.
Scholarships in India – Complete Details
Punjab Scholarship Involves the Following
- Book allowance for students pursuing correspondence courses
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees
- Study tour charges
- Thesis typing/printing charges for Research Scholars
- Maintenance allowance
- Book bank facility for specified courses
- Additional allowance for students with disabilities, for the complete duration of the course
For SC Students With Disabilities
- Reader Allowance for blind Scholars
|Level of Course||Reader Allowance (Rs. Per month)|
- Transport allowance upto Rs.160/- per month for disabled students
- Escort Allowance of Rs.160/- per month for severally handicapped day scholar students with low extremity disability.
- Special Pay of Rs.160/- per month is admissible to any employee of the hostel willing to extend help to a severely orthopedically handicapped student residing in hostel of an educational institution, who may need the assistance of a helper.
- Allowance of Rs.240/- per month towards extra coaching to mentally retarded and mentally ill students.
Read Here: How To Prepare For Scholarship
For Other Backward Classes
|Group||Reader Allowance(Rs. P.m.)|
Mandatory Documents for Punjab Scholarship Registration:
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- scan copy of passport size photo
- signature (scan)
- previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof
Get Best Answer: How to Apply Scholarship
Procedure for Punjab Scholarship Program Student Login
- First and the foremost step is that, students need to visit the official website at- punjabscholarships.gov.in
- Now on the homepage, you need to select Punjab Scholarship 2017-2018
- First time appliers need to press “new student registration” tab and if you have already applied, then login into your account.
- Fill all required details in the application form in prescribed way as given in below image.
- Upload required scanned documents/certificates.
- At last submit your filled form and take a print out for future use.
Check Here: Apply Online Link
For more details regarding Punjab Scholarship 2017–2018, go through this Official Link and students who want to grab more updates related to same stay tuned with this web portal as we will update this page whenever necessary.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||Scholarship Benefits|
|Scholarship Exams For Studies Abroad||How to Get Scholarship|