Apply now for Rajasthan Scholarship !! Government of Rajasthan is providing Rajasthan Scholarship 2020 to different categories such as OBC/ EBC/ ST/ SC with the motive to provide financial aid to economically Backward Class Students for their further studies.
Rajasthan Scholarship 2020 – Highlights:
|Provided by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Scholarship Name||Rajasthan Scholarship / SJE Scholarship|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Toll Free No||1800-180-6127|
Concerned students may apply for Rajasthan Scholarship 2020-21 by submitting the SJE application form before the last date.
Rajasthan Scholarship 2020
Scholarship In Rajasthan:
|Sr. No.||Name of Scholarship Rajasthan|
|1||Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship for the Scheduled Caste|
|2||Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship for the Scheduled Tribes|
|3||Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship to the Special Backward Class|
|4||Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship to the Other Backward Class|
|5||EBC‐ Dr. Ambedkar Post‐Matric Scholarship for the Economically Backward Class Students ‐ Centrally Sponsored Scheme|
|6||DNTs‐ Dr. Ambedkar Post‐Matric Scholarship for the students for Denotified, Nomadic and Semi‐Nomadic Tribes|
|7||Mukhya Mantri sarvjan Uchha Shiksha Chhatravriti Yojana|
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
Courses under ROSE Post Matric Scholarship:
- Diploma / Certificate Courses
- Doctoral/ Research Courses
- Integrated Courses
- ITI/ Polytechnic Courses
- Non-Professional Degree Courses
- Non-Professional Post Graduation Courses
- PG Diploma Courses
- Professional Degree Courses
- Professional Post Graduation Courses
Eligibility to apply for National Scholarship Portal 2020 Rajasthan:
- Candidate must have completed education 10th and 12th form an affiliated college or institute along with minimum of 60% aggregate marks for Rajasthan Board Scholarship.
- Applicant applying for ROSE Scholarship should belong to SC/ST/SBC/OBC and SBC category.
- Student should be a resident of Rajasthan State.
- Candidate applying for Rajasthan Scholarship, his/her parents annual income not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh for SC/ST/SBC and Rs.1 lakh for OBC and EBC.
- You should maintain good attendance for scholarship renewal.
- All documents prescribed by the government must be valid.
- Contenders applying for Scholarship scheme should be of 17 years of age at time of filling form.
Check Here: Scholarships in India
Amount of Rajasthan Scholarship 2020:
For Technical Degree, aspirants will receive maximum of Rs. 35, 000 as Labour Department Rajasthan Scholarship. Those who are pursuing Technical Degree and living in the hostel are entitled to get Rs.70,000.
How to Check Status of Mukhyamantri Scholarship Rajasthan?
- Enter SJE Rajasthan Scholarship number
- Put captcha code for Samaj Kalyan Scholarship Rajasthan
- Hit on “Get Status” option to view details about Rajasthan Online Scholarship
Get Best Answer: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Rajasthan Scholarship Application Portals:
|Scholarship Name||Portal to apply from|
|Post matric and CM scholarship||Apply through Social justice and empowerment department portal of Rajasthan|
|Dr. Ambedkar post-matric scholarship for EBC students|
|Post matric scholarship for SBC students|
|Ambedkar international scholarship scheme for SC students||Offline applications to be addressed to:The secretary, Ambedkar Peeth, Mundla, Jamvaramgadh, Jaipur.e-mail ID for ref: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ambedkar fellowship scheme for SC students|
|Chief minister’s higher education scholarship scheme||Apply online at Rajasthan single sign-on portal.|
|Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak internship program|
How to Apply for Rajasthan Scholarship 2020-21?
Aspirants applying for Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship are required to follow below listed steps and apply before the end date through Rajasthan Scholarship Portal.
- Job appliers need to visit official Scholarship Portal Rajasthan i.e. sje.rajasthan.gov.in to apply for Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme.
- After reaching at homepage, you need to select “Scheme & Eligibility” link to apply for MHRD Scholarship Rajasthan 2020.
- Read entire details regarding Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship notice and hit on Rajasthan Scholarship Registration Form link.
- Enter the applicant’s name, father’s name, gender, caste and religion, date of birth, phone number and email address, Aadhaar card number details in Rajasthan Registration Form.
- Press on submit option for submission of form for Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Scholarship Rajasthan 2020-21.
- After successful registration for Minority Scholarship Rajasthan, you receive a User Name/Applicant ID.
- Login with that ID and Put all details in Rajasthan Application Form for Post Matric Scholarship Rajasthan.
- Upload the required documents, in order to complete the process of Minority Scholarship Rajasthan 2020-21.
- Submit print application format to the institution with necessary documents & carry print out of Mukhyamantri Scholarship Rajasthan 2020-21 for future need.
Press Here: Rajasthan SJE – Scholarship Apply Link
Press Here: Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO) Official Website
Important Document Required for Rajasthan Minority Scholarship:
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- 10th Mark sheet & Certificate
- All Passed Exam Mark-sheet
- Receipt of fees
- Bank Passbook
- Residence Certificate
Social Justice and Empowerment Department
G-3/1, Ambedkar Bhawan,
Rajmahal Residency Area, Jaipur-302005
Help Desk Number:
|Scholarship Name||Application Period|
|Post matric and CM scholarship||Between December – January|
|Dr. Ambedkar post-matric scholarship for EBC students||Between December – January|
|Post matric scholarship for SBC students||Between December – January|
|Ambedkar international scholarship scheme for SC students||Between April – May|
|Ambedkar fellowship scheme for SC students||Between April – May|
|Chief minister’s higher education scholarship scheme||Between October – November|
|Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak internship program||Between May – June|
SJE Rajasthan Scholarship 2020:
Rajasthan Government has taken the initiative for uplifting the poor and weaker sections of the society. The main purpose of Minority Scholarship Rajasthan 2020 is to improve educational and social economic development of the SC, ST, EBC, OBC, SBC category.
Social Justice and Empowerment Department has prescribed certain eligibility criteria for Post-Matric Scheme Scholarship. Students who fulfill SJE Eligibility can only apply for Rajasthan Scholarship 2020-21.
Check Out: Education Loans for Students
Rajasthan Scholarship – Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: How can we check the status of submitted application form?
Answer: Firstly candidates need to visit www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in and enter your details in student login.
Question: Which fields in the application form are mandatory?
Answer: Fields shown with asterisk (*) are mandatory to be filled up.
Question: If after filling up the form, I came to know that my application is rejected. What does it means?
Answer: This means that your application form is not selected for award and is rejected by the Institute/District/State.
Question: Can I get “Application ID” after submission of the form?
Answer: Yes, once the application form is successfully submitted, an Application ID will be generated.
Refer its Official Link to know more about Rajasthan Scholarship 2020. Stay tuned with us on our web portal and get latest updates about Rajasthan Scholarship Portal 2020-21/ Rajasthan Youth Association Scholarship.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Career Opportunities||College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?|
|Entrance Exam in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Scholarship for Engineering Students||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Top Universities in India||List of Fake Universities|