Apply now for Rajasthan Scholarship !! Government of Rajasthan is providing Rajasthan Scholarship 2022 to different categories such as OBC/ EBC/ ST/ SC with the motive to provide financial aid to economically Backward Class Students for their further studies.
Rajasthan Scholarship 2022 – Highlights:
|Provided by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Scholarship Name||Rajasthan Scholarship / SJE Scholarship|
|Mode Of Application Form||Online|
|Toll Free No||1800-180-6127|
Concerned students may apply for Rajasthan Scholarships 2022-23 by submitting the SJE application form before the last date. Students can also check Rajasthan Scholarship Status by visiting the official website
Rajasthan Scholarship 2022
Scholarship In Rajasthan:
- Dr Ambedkar Post Scholarship for EBC Students, Rajasthan
- Post Metric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan
- Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for Scheduled Caste Students, Rajasthan
- Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for Scheduled Caste Students, Rajasthan
- Post Matric and Chief Minister Scholarship
- Rajasthan Youth Development Prerak Training Program
- Chief Minister Sarvjan Scholarship
Check Here: Scholarships in India
Courses under ROSE Post Matric Scholarship:
- Diploma / Certificate Courses
- Doctoral/ Research Courses
- Integrated Courses
- ITI/ Polytechnic Courses
- Non-Professional Degree Courses
- Non-Professional Post Graduation Courses
- PG Diploma Courses
- Professional Degree Courses
- Professional Post Graduation Courses
Eligibility to apply for National Scholarship Portal 2022 Rajasthan:
Post-Matric & CM Scholarship, Rajasthan
- It is possible to apply for candidates from the SC/ST/OBC/SBC/EBC/DNT categories.
- Students must study in a recognized school in class 11 or 12.
- Community annual income should not surpass Rs. 2,50,000 (for candidates for SC/ST/SBC), Rs. 1,00,000 (for candidates for OBC/EBC), Rs. 2,00,000 (for candidates for DNT) and Rs. 5,00,000 (for students studying at a nationalized institution).
Award Details: Maintenance allowance, study tour cost, mandatory non-refundable fees reimbursement, book allowance, etc.
Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for Students belonging to EBC, Rajasthan
- Candidates that belong to the general but may contribute to the EBC group.
- The family’s annual income should not exceed Rs. 1 Lakh.
- The grant extends to candidates from class 11 to graduation to pursue their studies.
Award Details: Maintenance allowance, research tour cost, required non-refundable fees reimbursement, book allowance, etc.
Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan
- Students who belong to the classification of SBC and research at the postgraduate level in class 11 can submit.
- The family’s annual income should not surpass Rs. 1,08,000.
- Students who undertake studies can also apply by distance learning/correspondence.
Award Details: Maintenance allowance, research tour cost, compulsory non-refundable fees reimbursement, book allowance, etc.
Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan
- Students in the SC class can apply.
- Students with a total of 55 percent marks must have finished their postgraduate studies from a recognized institution.
- Participants should also have been accepted to a Ph.D. program in the specified disciplines at a college abroad–Social Science Public Administration Legal Economics Political Science Anthropology The applicant’s age should be under 35 years.
- The family’s annual income should not be greater than Rs. 6 Lakh.
Award Details: Rs.15000 a month
Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan
- Students who have completed their 12th class with marks of at least 60 percent and are classified under 1 Lakh student’s merit list may apply.
- The annual income from the community should not reach Rs. 2,50,000.
- The applicant should be in a nationalized bank with a clear bank account
Award Details: Rs. 5000 per month
Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program (RYVP)
- The applicant must be in the 18 to 35-year age group.
- The Engineering/Medical/Law/Agriculture graduate students, postgraduates in any field and doctoral students may apply.
- The candidate should have strong control and solid interpersonal and delivery experience over MS Office.
Award Details: Rs. 2,500 a month Contact allowance A stipend of Rs. 25,000 per month
Get Best Answer: How To Get A College Scholarship
Amount of Rajasthan Scholarship 2022:
For Technical Degree, aspirants will receive maximum of Rs. 35, 000 as Labour Department Rajasthan Scholarship. Those who are pursuing Technical Degree and living in the hostel are entitled to get Rs.70,000.
How to Check Status of Mukhyamantri Scholarship Rajasthan?
- Enter SJE Rajasthan Scholarship number
- Put captcha code for Samaj Kalyan Scholarship Rajasthan
- Hit on “Get Status” option to view details about Rajasthan Online Scholarship
Rajasthan Scholarship Application Portals:
|Scholarship Name||Portal to apply from|
|Post matric and CM scholarship||Apply through Social justice and empowerment department portal of Rajasthan|
|Dr. Ambedkar post-matric scholarship for EBC students|
|Post matric scholarship for SBC students|
|Ambedkar international scholarship scheme for SC students||Offline applications to be addressed to: The secretary, Ambedkar Peeth, Mundla, Jamvaramgadh, Jaipur.e-mail ID for ref: email@example.com|
|Ambedkar fellowship scheme for SC students|
|Chief minister’s higher education scholarship scheme||Apply online at Rajasthan single sign-on portal.|
|Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak internship program|
Get Details of: Scholarship For 10th Passed Students
How to Apply for Rajasthan Scholarship 2022?
Aspirants applying for Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship are required to follow below listed steps and apply before the end date through Rajasthan Scholarship Portal.
- Job appliers need to visit official Scholarship Portal Rajasthan i.e. sje.rajasthan.gov.in to apply for Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme.
- After reaching at homepage, you need to select “Scheme & Eligibility” link to apply for MHRD Scholarship Rajasthan 2022.
- Read entire details regarding Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship notice and hit on Rajasthan Scholarship Registration Form link.
- Enter the applicant’s name, father’s name, gender, caste and religion, date of birth, phone number and email address, Aadhaar card number details in Rajasthan Registration Form.
- Press on submit option for submission of form for Samaj Kalyan Vibhag Scholarship Rajasthan 2022.
- After successful registration for Minority Scholarship Rajasthan, you receive a User Name/Applicant ID.
- Login with that ID and Put all details in Rajasthan Application Form for Post Matric Scholarship Rajasthan.
- Upload the required documents, in order to complete the process of Minority Scholarship Rajasthan 2022.
- Submit print application format to the institution with necessary documents & carry print out of Mukhyamantri Scholarship Rajasthan 2022 for future need.
Press Here: Rajasthan SJE – Scholarship Apply Link
Press Here: Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO) Official Website
Important Document Required for Rajasthan Minority Scholarship:
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate
- 10th Mark sheet & Certificate
- All Passed Exam Mark-sheet
- Receipt of fees
- Bank Passbook
- Residence Certificate
Social Justice and Empowerment Department
G-3/1, Ambedkar Bhawan,
Rajmahal Residency Area, Jaipur-302005
Help Desk Number:
|Scholarship Name||Application Period|
|Post matric and CM scholarship||Between December – January|
|Dr. Ambedkar post-matric scholarship for EBC students||Between December – January|
|Post matric scholarship for SBC students||Between December – January|
|Ambedkar international scholarship scheme for SC students||Between April – May|
|Ambedkar fellowship scheme for SC students||Between April – May|
|Chief minister’s higher education scholarship scheme||Between October – November|
|Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak internship program||Between May – June|
SJE Rajasthan Scholarship 2022:
Rajasthan Government has taken the initiative for uplifting the poor and weaker sections of the society. The main purpose of Minority Scholarship Rajasthan 2022 is to improve educational and social economic development of the SC, ST, EBC, OBC, SBC category.
Social Justice and Empowerment Department has prescribed certain eligibility criteria for Post-Matric Scheme Scholarship. Students who fulfill SJE Eligibility can only apply for Rajasthan Scholarship 2022
Check Out: Scholarship for Engg Students
Rajasthan Scholarship – Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: How can we check the status of submitted application form?
Answer: Firstly candidates need to visit www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in and enter your details in student login.
Question: Which fields in the application form are mandatory?
Answer: Fields shown with asterisk (*) are mandatory to be filled up.
Question: If after filling up the form, I came to know that my application is rejected. What does it means?
Answer: This means that your application form is not selected for award and is rejected by the Institute/District/State.
Question: Can I get “Application ID” after submission of the form?
Answer: Yes, once the application form is successfully submitted, an Application ID will be generated.
Refer its Official Link to know more about Rajasthan SSO Scholarship 2022. Stay tuned with us on our web portal and get latest updates about Rajasthan Scholarship Portal 2022/ Rajasthan Youth Association Scholarship.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Best Career Opportunities||Online Quiz for Competitive Exams|
|Entrance Exam in India||Top Colleges in India|
|College is Registered OR AICTE Approved?||Documents Required For Counseling|
|Top Universities in India||List of Fake Universities|