Rhodes Scholarship India
Application Process for Rhodes Scholarship is started now!! Rhodes scholarship is the award provided to outstanding students for sixty four different countries to study their pot graduation degree at the University of Oxford. The complete details regarding Rhodes Scholarship India 2022 are well provided here!
Candidates who want to take advantage of Rhodes scholarship India can fill the application form from the official portal. Candidates are requested to check all the eligibility norms and important dates before applying for Rhodes scholarship India.
Highlights of Rhodes Scholarship India 2023
|Scholarship Type||Merit-based, College-specific|
|Application Deadline||August 02, 2022|
|Number of Scholarships||100|
|Rhodes Scholarship India Amount||INR 15,57,923|
|International Students Eligible||Yes|
|Website Link||Press Here|
Rhodes Scholarship India
Rhodes Scholarship India Eligibility Criteria 2022:
Nationality/citizenship: Applying candidates must be a citizen of India according to the Rhodes Scholarship Selection Committee For India.
Education: Candidates willing to apply for the fellowship should have the first class degree in Humanities, Sciences, Law, Engineering, Agriculture or Medicine from an Indian University.
Status: Married individuals are required to keep in mind that the scholarship stipend is sufficient only for one person, and that the Trust takes no financial responsibility for the support of a scholar’s spouse.
Check Here: Scholarships in India
Rhodes Scholarship Age Limit:
The age of the applicants should be lying in between 18 years to a maximum of 28 years by 1 October of the year following selection.
Rhodes Scholarship India 2022 Selection Process:
- Selection for the Rhodes Scholarship is made without regard to financial means.
- Selection for the Rhodes Scholarship is made without regard to marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, gender, religion, sexual orientation, social background, disability, caste or other irrelevant distinction. The provision of such information in the ‘Equity and Inclusion’ section of the application form is optional, but helps us to ensure that our selection processes are fair and that our outreach efforts are effective. The information you provide does not form part of your application and is only shared with those involved in selection in an anonymized format after scholarships have been awarded. If you have disclosed a disability and requested additional support at interview stage, your answers for this section may be shared with the National Secretary, who may contact you to discuss and confirm your requested arrangements for support or suitable alternatives during the selection process. Any requests made will not affect shortlisting, or the progress of your application, in any way.
- You are applying for a Rhodes Scholarship for entry to the University of Oxford in October 2023; the scholarship cannot be brought forward or deferred to a later academic year.
- Applications are made in the first instance to the Rhodes Scholarships. Following the Rhodes Scholarship selection process, successful candidates are then required to apply separately to their chosen programme of study via the University of Oxford’s graduate application form. The Rhodes Scholarship is confirmed only upon successful admission to the University of Oxford.
- No selection will be made if a sufficiently qualified candidate cannot be found.
- The decision of the Selection Committee is final.
- The criteria which determined the first Rhodes Scholars in 1902 still guide us today:
- literary and scholastic attainments (academic excellence)
- energy to use one’s talents to the full (as demonstrated by mastery in areas such as sports, music, debate, dance, theatre, and artistic pursuits, particularly where teamwork is involved)
- truth, courage, devotion to duty, sympathy for and protection of the weak, kindliness, unselfishness and fellowship
- moral force of character and instincts to lead, and to take an interest in one’s fellow beings.
Read Now: How To Get A College Scholarship
Process to Fill Rhodes Scholarship India Application Form:
To apply for Rhodes Scholarship In India, contender have to go behind to the following guidelines!!
- Eligible Indians should Rhodes Scholarship India Login Official Website which is www.rhodeshouse.ox.ac.uk/about/rhodescountries/rhodes-india.
- After that you are required to press on “Applying for the Rhodes Scholarships”.
- Now a new page will be displayed with Rhodes Scholarship For India Notification.
- You have to read all points carefully and follow all instruction.
- After reading complete information, you need to follow the link “Apply” on this page.
- Fill form with correct information in all manners in support of personal details and academic details.
- After that upload the scanned copies of all supporting testimonials and affix their recent passport size photograph.
- After fill complete Rhodes Scholarship India 2022 Application Form, students must review entire registration form before final submission.
- Finally take printout of Rhodes 2022 Application Form and send it to address mentioned below.
Press Here To: Rhodes Scholarship India Apply Online Link
Press Here For: Courses covered by the Rhodes Scholarship
You must submit a completed application form online with copies of the documents and information detailed below. Please note that if you are invited to interview, you may be asked to bring the originals of all documents with you:
- All documents must be submitted in English. If your official documents, such as your birth certificate, passport or transcript are not in English you must submit them with English translations included.
- Your birth certificate or valid passport confirming that you meet the age criterion.
- A valid passport or equivalent proof of citizenship such as a Voter ID (with translation, if necessary), confirming that you meet the citizenship criteria. You must be a citizen of India, holding an Indian passport, or equivalent proof of citizenship.
- An official transcript or marksheets from the college or university at which you are studying, or have studied, showing grades achieved (to date)
- Official transcripts or marksheets from your 10th and 12th standard (or equivalent) school/junior college/preuniversity college leaving board examinations.
- If you are neither a graduate of a university located in India nor in the final year of undergraduate study at a university located in India, you must provide evidence (see 2b above) of formal study at an educational institution in India for at least 4 of the last 10 years as of the date of application and completion of a school leaving exam at a school/junior college/pre-university college in India (either 10th or 12th standard or equivalent).
- If English is not your first language, please also see Oxford University’s English language requirements: http://www.graduate.ox.ac.uk/englishproficiency.
- A full curriculum vitae which should include specific details about academic qualifications, prizes, scholarships, positions of leadership, employment positions, involvement in student, voluntary, community or political activities and any cultural, musical or sporting accomplishments. This should not exceed two A4 (12pt font size) pages in length. Your CV should be wholly accurate and a fair
representation of your achievements.
h. A head-and-shoulders colour photograph (jpg format). Please note your photo will not be available to the selection committee until after final shortlisting decisions have been made. If you are selected, this photograph will be used on the Rhodes webpage unless or until you provide another version.
- A personal statement of no more than 750 words. The personal statement is your chance to tell your story in your own voice: Who are you?
Hit Here: Rhodes Scholarship Official Link
The Secretary, Rhodes Scholarships (India),
International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB),
PO Box 10504, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi – 110 067
Countries Covered Under Rhodes Scholarship
There are 100 Rhodes Scholarships that are divided amongst these countries. Here is the list:
|Country/Territory||Number of Scholarships|
|Hong Kong Sar||1|
|Jamaica and the Commonwealth Caribbean||2|
|Saudi Arabia||Up to 2|
|Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, and Palestine||2|
|United Arab Emirates||32|
Rhodes Scholarship India 2022 Law
As per the sources the application procedure for Rhodes Scholarship Oxford University will be starts from 01st June 2022 and will be ends on 02nd August 2022. All applications must be submitted online; no other process of application is accepted.
The Rhodes India scholarship is conformed only when contenders fruitfully gets admission in University of Oxford. More details regarding Rhodes Scholarship India 2022 is available on the below section of this page which is well develop by the team of www. recruitmentresult.com
|Starting dates of Application||01 June 2022|
|Last Date to submit application form||02 August 2022|
Check Out: Scholarship for Engg Students
Candidates may avail further details regarding Rhodes Scholarship India 2022 by going through Official Link. Aspirants who are interested and want to get latest updates related to recruitments, admit cards, answer keys, results etc. You may also subscribe our free mail services by submitting your mail address with us. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||UGC Approved University List|
|List of Fake Universities||Entrance Exam in India|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|