Upcoming Railway Jobs
If you have a dream to work with Railways, then don’t wait anymore!!! Check Upcoming Railway Jobs Notifications here!!! Indian Railways is one of the largest railways in world and it offers various employment opportunities to the job seekers. Candidates can get all the information about Latest RRB/RRC Recruitment through this page and then can apply online/ offline by filling the respective application form. To get details of Upcoming Railway Jobs 2017, job hunters go through this page time to time.
Railway has many departments with different working, so candidates who wish to join railway as a career options they have number of choices in respect to work discipline. Candidates can check the entire latest job opening in railway from this page and can apply for the suitable region and department post within the prescribed time. Candidates can also apply by visiting directly to the link mentioned in the below given table by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
Upcoming Railway Jobs
|Organization Name||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Last Date||More Details|
|Kochi Metro Rail||Executive Director & Others||—||22-02-2017||Get Details|
|South Western Railway||Group C & Others||—||06-03-2017||Get Details|
|North Central Railway||Apprentices||413||17-03-2017||Get Details|
|Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation||General Manager & Others||—||26-02-2017||Get Details|
|East Coast Railway||Scouts & Guides||—||23-02-2017||Get Details|
|IRFCL||Deputy General Manager & Others||07||24-02-2017||Get Details|
Latest Railway Jobs Notification
- RITES Recruitment 2017 Latest Graduate Engineer rites.com Vacancy Advt
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Cultural Quota Vacancy Notification Apply
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 | 413 Apprentices Vacancy Advt
- South Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Group C/D Jobs Notification
- Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 KMRL Manager/Director Vacancy Advt
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2017 Manager Posts mmrcl.com
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2017 (Scouts and Guides Quota) Latest Posts
- IRFCL Recruitment 2017 Manager/Assistant Vacancy Online Registration
- DMRC Recruitment 2017 Jr Engineer/HOD/Manager & Others delhimetrorail.com
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2017 Cultural Quota Jobs Advt
- Konkan Railway Recruitment 2017 KRCL Vacancies Apply @konkanrailway.com
- RRC Hubli Recruitment 2017 Sports Quota (Group C) 21 Vacancy rrchubli.in
- Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 NMRCL AGM/DGM Jobs metrorailnagpur.com
- Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 KMRC Fitter/Welder & Other @kmrc.in
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 | 446 Posts under GDEC/Apprentices
Candidates who want to make their Career In Railway Sector and looking for Jobs in Railway so here on this single page you may get all the Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification. Railway Job is one of the highly esteemed & searchable jobs by the willing applicants. Every year approximately lakhs of candidates get jobs in Railway that is purely based on its own educational qualification. Aspirants may select any of the suitable links and can fill RRB Recruitment Online Application form to grab the opportunity.
As per the latest news from Indian Railway that Railway Board Member announced that all the Railway Examinations conducted by RRB Department will be conducted through online mode only. Candidates, in the above section you may get complete details about the Upcoming Railway Jobs and Notification of Railway Jobs; you may select any of the suitable link and apply for it.
Have A Look On this useful Section of Railway
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Books|
|Railway Current Affairs||Railway Salary Package|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Technician Syllabus|
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
RRB is also known as Railway Recruitment Board and it organizes recruitment exams time to time to appoint aspirants for Group A, B and C Posts. RRB is a government organization that was recognized in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways, New Delhi. RRB also scrutinize the activities of all Railway Recruitment Boards including expenses incurred for employment, calculate the concert of RRB’s and counsel them on precedence as necessary, classify a management information system for monitoring.
Railway Recruitment Boards are present in various parts of the country in cities including Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Kolkata etc. These boards are responsible for issuing various Railway notifications regarding railway recruitments in various departments and for various profiles.
Job Seekers can check all the job advertisements released by the RRB on this page. Railway Recruitment Boards announces the job positions according to the regions of railway. So candidates can who want to get job under the same region of their home town they need to check the above mentioned job notifications. It is not always sure that you will get the job at your desirable location sometimes you have to make a move to get job in railway.
Check This Useful Section Of RRB
|Railway Recruitment Board Exam Schedule||RRB Employment News|
|RRB Current Vacancies||RRB Interview Questions And Answers|
|What Are the Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam||RRB Previous Year Question Papers|
|RRB Exam||RRB Challan|
|RRB Admit Card||RRB Result|
Upcoming Railway Recruitment Notifications
To get railway jobs the first step is that, candidates must check latest notifications related to Railway vacancies to fill application form, aspirants have to check regularly for any announcement of vacancy. Some sources where student can check for announcement are:-
Employment News is the best option if people are looking for any Government Job. Employment News is a weekly news paper what tell about all the latest vacancies in the government run organizations. There are various sites like recruitmentresult.com that will give you latest update on the latest railway job notification. Do check these websites regularly for any new announcement. This Page is one of the best sources to check all the latest employment news of railways.
Railway Eligibility Criteria
Railway exam is classified into two parts: Technical Cadre and Non Technical Cadre.
- Technical Cadre: Aspirants must have Graduate/ Diploma/ Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines with good academic records from a recognized Institution OR approved by AICTE
- Non-Technical Cadre: Candidates should have done 10th/12th Standard/ ITI with good academic records from well recognized Board. Aspirants must have typing skills in English/Hindi on Computer/Typewriter. Candidates with relevant education are eligible to apply for any posts under Non Technical Cadre.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Railway Selection Process
Indian Railways job selection procedure is no different from the other Government Jobs. Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in:
- Written Exam
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Document Scrutiny
- Medical Examination
- First candidates need to appear for the written exam in which there is Objective Type Questions.
- The subjects of this written exam will be General Awareness, English, Mathematics and Reasoning.
- This pattern of examination is pretty standard in all the government exams.
- However in high rank post written exams might not be there as the candidates applying for the post are less.
- Next round can be of group discussion/ physical endurance test/personal interview. It depends on the post which you are applying for.
- Final round is of medical examination which is pretty standard in railway jobs. Candidates have to make sure he is fit for the post before applying for it.
However, this selection procedure may vary from post to post, so candidates must have to read the complete notification for which they are going to apply.
Must Go through Below Stated Articles, to Prepare well for Written Exam/GD/Interview:-
RRB Recruitment Online Application
Aspirants have to Fill Online Application Form either online or offline as per the requirement. The eligibility criteria are different for different posts. Candidates should have pass 10th / 12th / graduation / post graduation as per the requirement.
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization as per requirement.
- On home page of official site select and hit “Career/ Announcement/ Notifications” etc.
- After that select the appropriate link related to post and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill Online Application Form with all required information in an appropriate manner.
- Make payment of application as per requirement.
- Check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification
All RRB notifications are made available by us on our website. So, if you are planning to make a career with Indian Railways, keep visiting us to get all the information on Railway Jobs. Candidates who want to apply for RRB Jobs they must start preparing for the exam of upcoming Railway recruitments as the exams are very competitive and needs thorough preparations.
Name of Organizations That Recruit Candidates in Railway
As many as 16 Public Sector Undertakings and other Organizations are functioning under the Ministry of Railways, as detailed below
- RCIL (RailTel)
- Eastern Railway
- NCR Railway
- NWR Railway
Railway Recruitment Posts: Gazetted (Group ‘A’ and ‘B’) and Non-Gazetted (Group ‘C’ and ‘D’) in 19 RRBs:-
- Group ‘A’ Posts: Group A posts is carried out by UPSC – appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
- Group ‘B’ Posts: These posts are not open to directly. The Group B posts link Section Officers Grade – upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis.
- Group ‘C’ Posts: Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
- Group ‘D’ Posts: These posts in various disciplines include Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
- Recruitment against Quota: Sports Quota, Scouts & Guides Quota and Cultural Quota.
Indian Railway Recruitment Zones
|Central Railway (CR)||Mumbai|
|East Central Railway (ECR)||Hajipur|
|East Coast Railway (ECoR)||Bhubaneswar|
|Eastern Railway (ER)||Kolkata|
|North Central Railway (NCR)||Allahabad|
|North Eastern Railway (NER)||Gorakhpur|
|North Western Railway (NWR)||Jaipur|
|Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)||Guwahati|
|Northern Railway (NR)||Delhi|
|South Central Railway (SCR)||Secunderabad|
|South East Central Railway (SECR)||Bilaspur|
|South Eastern Railway (SER)||Kolkata|
|South Western Railway (SWR)||Hubli|
|Southern Railway (SR)||Chennai|
|West Central Railway (WCR)||Jabalpur|
|Western Railway (WR)||Mumbai|
|Metro Rail, Kolkata||Kolkata|
Railway Online Practice Test
Logical Reasoning Online Test
General Knowledge Online Test
Mathematics Online Test
English Language Online Test
Railway Online Quiz
Candidates you must have clear thoughts toward the Railway Recruitment. Aspirants may apply as per their eligibility for any Government Jobs through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com. We will keep updating this page to provide you detailed information about Upcoming Railway Jobs 2017, so stay connected with us. You may Also Subscribe Us to Get Free Email Alerts directly to your inbox or bookmark our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com by pressing ctrl+d get instant results.