Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification
Every year Railway recruitment board (RRB) announces so many recruitment notifications to hire capable aspirants on different vacant positions. Candidates who are looking for Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification 2016 they can get complete details on this page. Aspirants may select any of the suitable links and fill RRB Recruitment Online Application form to grab the opportunity.
Every year huge number of aspirants applies or the Railway recruitments and get placed on various reputed positions. Dear Aspirants! In the below section you may get complete details about the latest or upcoming notifications of Railway Jobs. you may select any of the suitable link and apply for it
Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification
|Organization Name||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Last Date||More Details|
|West Central Railway||Group C & D||–||27th Feb 2016||Get Details|
|Northeast Frontier Railway||Cultural Quota Posts||–||15th Feb 2016||Get Details|
|Chennai Metro Rail||Director||–||3rd Mar 2016||Get Details|
|South Central Railway||Constable||2030||01st Mar 2016||Get Details|
|Railway Police Force||RPF / RPSF||2030||01st Mar 2016||Get Details|
|Konkan Railway||Medical Officer||–||29th Feb 2016||Get Details|
|Kochi Metro Rail||Various||29||10th Feb 2016||Get Details|
|RITES||Manager & Others||–||26th Feb 2016||Get Details|
|BMRCL||Engineer||21||20th Feb 2016||Get Details|
|LMRCL||Dy. GM, Manager/ Asstt Manager||21||15th Feb 2016||Get Details|
Latest Railway Job Notification
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Group C/D Posts (01/2016) Notice
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016 Cultural Quota Posts Apply
- Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 chennaimetrorail.gov.in Jobs Advt
- South Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 2030 Constable Posts
- Railway Police Force Recruitment 2016 RPSF 2030 Women Constable Vacancy
- Konkan Railway Recruitment 2016 konkanrailway.com Medical Officer Jobs
- BMRCL Recruitment 2016 www.bmrc.co.in Engineer Posts Application Form
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 Apply For 461 Various Posts Advt
- Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 kochimetro.org Manager/Engg Jobs Advt
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2016 Various Jobs Apply Advt
- RITES Recruitment 2016 www.rites.com Manager & Other Jobs Online Advt
- RRC Hubli Recruitment 2016 www.rrchubli.in (Group D) 260 Vacancy Apply
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 (1217 Various Vacancies Notification)
- LMRCL Recruitment 2016 Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Posts Advt
- RRC Jabalpur Recruitment 2016 (125 Group D Vacancies) Advt Apply Online
- RRC Delhi Recruitment 2016 rrcnr.org 166 Vacancy (Group D) Advt Online
- RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2016 www.rrcjaipur.in Group D Posts Apply Online
- RRC Recruitment 2016 Railway Recruitment Cell (1884 Group D Posts) Advt
- East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Goods Guard & Other 1700 Jobs Advt
- Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2016 www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in Jobs
Railway Section Preparations Stuff
About Railway Jobs
It is expected that around 1.4 lakhs Railway jobs will be on offer in 2016. For recruitment of individuals, the conducting organizations of Railways which are various RRBs issue an application form which is made available both online and offline and aspirants can get it by paying a certain amount of fee. India has largest railway network in Asia and the largest system in the world which is maintained by a single management. India Railways has been among the largest commercial employer in the world and has a total of above 1.5 million people working for it.
The upcoming year is expected to offer a vast no. of Railway Jobs 2016. The India Railways has various Railway Recruitment Boards located in different regions of the country for conducting recruitment exams for various railway boards.
Railway Recruitment Boards are present in various parts of the country in cities including Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Kolkata etc. These boards are responsible for issuing various Railway notifications regarding railway recruitments in various departments and for various profiles.
The Indian Railways is divided into different Zones which have technical and non-technical departments and operates 365 days in the year for providing valuable service to the country. Different railway jobs have working profiles depending on the nature of the Job but most of them excluding administrative work jobs require individuals to have night shifts.
Railway Job notification 2016
To get railway jobs the first step is that, aspirants must check latest notifications related to Railway vacancies any fill application form, aspirants have to check regularly for any announcement of vacancy. Some sources where student can check for announcement are:-
Employment news is the best option if people are looking for any government job. Employment news is a weekly news paper at tell about all the latest vacancies in the government run organizations. There are various sites like recruitmentresult.com that will give you latest update on the latest railway job notification. Do check these websites regularly for any new announcement.
Aspirants have to fill application form either online or offline as per the requirement. The eligibility criteria are different for different posts. Candidates should have pass 10th / 12th / graduation / post graduation as per the requirement.
Railway Jobs Selection process
- Indian Railways job selection procedure is no different from the other government jobs.
- First candidates need to appear for the written exam which is of objective type.
- The subjects of this written exam will be General Awareness, English, Mathematics and Reasoning.
- This pattern of examination is pretty standard in all the government exams.
- However in high rank post written exams might not be there as the candidates applying for the post are less.
- Next round can be of group discussion/ physical endurance test/personal interview. It depends on the post which you are applying for.
- Final round is of medical examination which is pretty standard in railway jobs. Candidates have to make sure he is fit for the post before applying for it.
As many as 16 Public Sector Undertakings and other Organisations are functioning under the Ministry of Railways, as detailed below
- RCIL (RailTel)
- Eastern Railway
- NCR Railway
- NWR Railway
Railway Recruitment Posts: Gazetted (Group ‘A’ and ‘B’) and Non-Gazetted (Group ‘C’ and ‘D’) in 19 RRBs:-
Group ‘A’ Posts: Group A posts is carried out by UPSC – appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
Group ‘B’ Posts: These posts are not open to directly. The Group B posts link Section Officers Grade – upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis.
Group ‘C’ Posts: Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
Group ‘D’ Posts: These posts in various disciplines include Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
Recruitment against Quota: Sports Quota, Scouts & Guides Quota and Cultural Quota.
Indian Railway Recruitment Zones
|Central Railway (CR)||Mumbai|
|East Central Railway (ECR)||Hajipur|
|East Coast Railway (ECoR)||Bhubaneswar|
|Eastern Railway (ER)||Kolkata|
|North Central Railway (NCR)||Allahabad|
|North Eastern Railway (NER)||Gorakhpur|
|North Western Railway (NWR)||Jaipur|
|Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)||Guwahati|
|Northern Railway Railway (NR)||Delhi|
|South Central Railway (SCR)||Secunderabad|
|South East Central Railway (SECR)||Bilaspur|
|South Eastern Railway (SER)||Kolkata|
|South Western Railway (SWR)||Hubli|
|Southern Railway (SR)||Chennai|
|West Central Railway (WCR)||Jabalpur|
|Western Railway (WR)||Mumbai|
|Metro Railway, Kolkata||Kolkata|
All RRB notifications for the year 2016 will be made available by us on our website. So, if you are planning to make a career with Indian Railways in the coming year 2016, keep visiting us to get all the information on Railway Jobs 2016. And also start preparing for the upcoming Railway recruitments as the exams conducted by Railways are very competitive and needs thorough preparations.
Dear Aspirants! You Should have clear thoughts toward the Railway jobs 2016. Aspirants may apply as per their eligibility for any government jobs through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com. You may also subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox or bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d get instant results.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On