Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification
Candidates who want to make their career in Railway Sector and looking for Jobs in Railway so here on this single page you may get all the Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification. Railway Job is one of the highly esteemed & searchable jobs by the willing applicants. Every year approximately lakhs of candidates get jobs in Railway that is purely based on its own educational qualification. Aspirants may select any of the suitable links and fill RRB Recruitment Online Application form to grab the opportunity.
As per the latest news from Indian Railway that Railway Board Member announced that all the Railway Examinations conducted by RRB Department will be conducted through online mode only. Candidates, in the below section you may get complete details about the Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification 2016 of Railway Jobs; you may select any of the suitable link and apply for it.
Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification
|Organization Name||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Last Date||More Details|
|IRCTC||Microbiologist||–||3rd September 2016||Get Details|
|North Eastern Railway||Various||Multiple||19th Sept & 29th Aug 2016||Get Details|
|Northeast Frontier Railway||Various||Different||Get Details|
|Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation||Deputy Engineer & Others||19||02nd Sept. 2016 & 31st August 2016||Get Details|
|East Central Railway||Group ‘C’ & D||14||29th August 2016||Get Details|
|RITES||Project Manager & Others||Multiple||Different||Get Details|
|DMRC||Dy. Head & Others||Get Details|
Latest Railway Jobs Notification
- Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016–2017 CMRL Vacancies for Engineers
- RITES Recruitment 2016–2017 www.rites.com Engineer/Manager Vacancy Advt
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016–2017 Scouts Quota/Sportsperson
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016–2017 Cultural Quota Group-C Posts
- IRCTC Recruitment 2016–2017 www.irctc.co.in Microbiologist Posts Walk-In
- DMRC Recruitment 2016–2017 delhimetrorail.com HOD/Engg/Manager & Other
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2016–2017 www.mmrcl.com Careers
- Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2016–2017 kochimetro.org SDGM/DGM Jobs Advt
- East Central Railway Recruitment 2016–2017 Apply For Manager Vacancy Advt
- MMRDA Recruitment 2016–2017 mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in Planner Vacancies
- SECR Recruitment 2016–2017 Bilaspur secr.indianrailways.gov.in Vacancy
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2016-2017 21 Group-C Posts Open Advt
- BMRCL Recruitment 2016–2017 www.bmrc.co.in 58 Engineer/Manager Jobs Advt
- Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment 2016–2017 metrorailnagpur.com NMRCL Jobs
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2016–2017 Typist/Clerk 117 Jobs Notification
- Konkan Railway Recruitment 2016–2017 konkanrailway.com Trainee & Others
- Integral Coach Factory Recruitment 2016–2017 487 Trade Apprentice Jobs
- Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 MEGA gujaratmetrorail.com Jobs Advt
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2016–2017 Lecturer/Teacher Posts Advt
- RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2016–2017 rrbsecunderabad.nic.in Jobs Advt
Have A Look On this useful Section of Railway
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
RRB is also known as Railway Recruitment Board and it organizes recruitment exams time to time to appoint aspirants for Group A, B and C Posts. RRB is a government organization that was recognized in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways, New Delhi. RRB also scrutinize the activities of all Railway Recruitment Boards including expenses incurred for employment, calculate the concert of RRB’s and counsel them on precedence as necessary, classify a management information system for monitoring.
Railway Recruitment Boards are present in various parts of the country in cities including Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Kolkata etc. These boards are responsible for issuing various Railway notifications regarding railway recruitments in various departments and for various profiles.
Check This Useful Section Of RRB
|Railway Recruitment Board Exam Schedule||RRB Employment News|
|RRB Current Vacancies||RRB Interview Questions And Answers|
|What Are the Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam||RRB Previous Year Question Papers|
|RRB Exam||RRB Challan|
|RRB Admit Card||RRB Result|
Upcoming Railway Recruitment Notifications
To get railway jobs the first step is that, candidates must check latest notifications related to Railway vacancies to fill application form, aspirants have to check regularly for any announcement of vacancy. Some sources where student can check for announcement are:-
Employment News is the best option if people are looking for any Government Job. Employment News is a weekly news paper at tell about all the latest vacancies in the government run organizations. There are various sites like recruitmentresult.com that will give you latest update on the latest railway job notification. Do check these websites regularly for any new announcement.
Jobs at Government Sector:- More than 25000 Vacancies
Railway Eligibility Criteria
Railway exam is classified into two parts: Technical Cadre and Non Technical Cadre.
Technical Cadre: Aspirants must have Graduate/ Diploma/ Engineering Degree in relevant disciplines with good academic records from a recognized Institution OR approved by AICTE
Non-Technical Cadre: Candidates should have done 10th/12th Standard/ ITI with good academic records from well recognized Board. Aspirants must have typing skills in English/Hindi on Computer/Typewriter. Candidates with relevant education are eligible to apply for any posts under Non Technical Cadre.
We Have More Job Options, Check Below:-
Railway Selection Process
Indian Railways job selection procedure is no different from the other government jobs. Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in:
- Written Exam
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Document Scrutiny
- Medical Examination
- First candidates need to appear for the written exam in which there is Objective Type Questions.
- The subjects of this written exam will be General Awareness, English, Mathematics and Reasoning.
- This pattern of examination is pretty standard in all the government exams.
- However in high rank post written exams might not be there as the candidates applying for the post are less.
- Next round can be of group discussion/ physical endurance test/personal interview. It depends on the post which you are applying for.
- Final round is of medical examination which is pretty standard in railway jobs. Candidates have to make sure he is fit for the post before applying for it.
Must Go through Below Stated Articles, to Prepare well for Written Exam/GD/Interview:-
RRB Recruitment Online Application
Aspirants have to Fill Online Application Form either online or offline as per the requirement. The eligibility criteria are different for different posts. Candidates should have pass 10th / 12th / graduation / post graduation as per the requirement.
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of organization as per requirement.
- On home page of official site select and hit “Career/ Announcement/ Notifications” etc.
- After that select the appropriate link related to post and hit “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the online application form with all required information in an appropriate manner.
- Make payment of application as per requirement.
- Check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification 2016
All RRB notifications for the year 2016 will be made available by us on our website. So, if you are planning to make a career with Indian Railways, keep visiting us to get all the information on Railway Jobs 2016. And also start preparing for the upcoming Railway recruitments as the exams conducted by Railways are very competitive and needs thorough preparations.
Name of Organizations That Recruit Candidates in Railway
As many as 16 Public Sector Undertakings and other Organisations are functioning under the Ministry of Railways, as detailed below
- RCIL (RailTel)
- Eastern Railway
- NCR Railway
- NWR Railway
Railway Recruitment Posts: Gazetted (Group ‘A’ and ‘B’) and Non-Gazetted (Group ‘C’ and ‘D’) in 19 RRBs:-
- Group ‘A’ Posts: Group A posts is carried out by UPSC – appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
- Group ‘B’ Posts: These posts are not open to directly. The Group B posts link Section Officers Grade – upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis.
- Group ‘C’ Posts: Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
- Group ‘D’ Posts: These posts in various disciplines include Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
- Recruitment against Quota: Sports Quota, Scouts & Guides Quota and Cultural Quota.
Indian Railway Recruitment Zones
|Central Railway (CR)||Mumbai|
|East Central Railway (ECR)||Hajipur|
|East Coast Railway (ECoR)||Bhubaneswar|
|Eastern Railway (ER)||Kolkata|
|North Central Railway (NCR)||Allahabad|
|North Eastern Railway (NER)||Gorakhpur|
|North Western Railway (NWR)||Jaipur|
|Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)||Guwahati|
|Northern Railway (NR)||Delhi|
|South Central Railway (SCR)||Secunderabad|
|South East Central Railway (SECR)||Bilaspur|
|South Eastern Railway (SER)||Kolkata|
|South Western Railway (SWR)||Hubli|
|Southern Railway (SR)||Chennai|
|West Central Railway (WCR)||Jabalpur|
|Western Railway (WR)||Mumbai|
|Metro Rail, Kolkata||Kolkata|
Railway Online Practice Test
Logical Reasoning Online Test
General Knowledge Online Test
Mathematics Online Test
English Language Online Test
Railway Online Quiz
Candidates you must have clear thoughts toward the Railway Recruitment 2016. Aspirants may apply as per their eligibility for any Government Jobs through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com. You may Also Subscribe Us To Get Free Email Alerts directly to your inbox or bookmark our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com by pressing ctrl+d get instant results.