Upcoming Railway Jobs
Upcoming Railway Jobs!!! One of the biggest departments of Government in India is known as Indian Railway, provides lots of employment seeking contenders according to their qualification every year. In today’s era, every youngster have dream of getting RRB/RRC Vacancies. Candidates dreaming the same can check Upcoming Railway Jobs Latest Notification from this page.
Latest Update!! Railway recruitment Cells (RRC) and Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), release RRB/RRC Vacancies Notification for filling up 266745 vacant positions. Interested aspirants can apply for RRB Recruitment via online process by the help of this page.
Upcoming Railway Jobs
|Organization Name||Name of The Posts||No of Posts||Last Date To Apply||More Details|
|Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited||C&W Fitter, Supervisor||48||30-09-2018||Get Details|
|Southern Railway||JE (Junior Engineer)||139||03-09-2018||Get Details|
|Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited||Chief Engineers and Advisors||08||05-09-2018||Get Details|
|East Central Railway||Sports Quota and Cultural Quota||23||04-09-2018 and 19-09-2018||Get Details|
|Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority||Transportation Engineer, Assistant Legal Advisor & Steno-Typist||16||24-08-2018||Get Details|
|North Central Railway||Pointsman/SSE/JE and others||1091||03-09-2018||Get Details|
|Nagpur Metro Rail||CPM, AM, JE and others||08||24-08-2018||Get Details|
|Chittaranjan Locomotive Works||Nursing Superintendent and Pharmacist Grade III||22||21-08-2018 & 23-08-2018||Get Details|
|Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited||Joint Chief Project Manager, Assistant Manager, CPM and others||08||24-08-2018||Get Details|
|Rail Coach Factory||Sports Quota||08||03-09-2018||Get Details|
|East Central Railway||Group ‘C’ and Group ‘D’||12||04-09-2018||Get Details|
|Northeast Frontier Railway||Sports Quota/CMP||21||10-09-2018||Get Details|
|Central Railway||ALP/ Motorman/ SR||392||24-08-2018||Get Details|
|Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation limited||Assistant Executive Engineer and Assistant Engineer||99||31-08-2018||Get Details|
|RailTel Corporation of India Ltd||(AGM/AM/SM)||53||18-08-2018||Get Details|
|Southern Railway||Safaiwala/Paramedical||328||27-08-2018||Get Details|
|Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited (IrconISL)||Project Coordinator/Engg||11||25-08-2018||Get Details|
|South Central Railway||SCR Sports Persons||21||21-08-2018||Get Details|
|SECR||Paramedical Staff||25||27th, 28th and 29th of August, 2018||Get Details|
|West Central Railway||PGT/TGT/Sportsperson||06||11-08-2018||Get Details|
|North Western Railway||Sports Quota||21||20-08-2018||Get Details|
|Railway Recruitment Cell||Sports Quota||21||20-08-2018||Get Details|
|Rail Wheel Factory||Apprentice||192||13-08-2018||Get Details|
|Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd||(Asst Manager-HR/Finance)||—||16-08-2018||Get Details|
|South Eastern Railway||Scouts & Guide Quota||10||27-08-2018||Get Details|
|Hyderabad Metro Rail||Dy. CSTE (Signal)||–||Within 30 days||Get Details|
Here on this web page, we are providing all the latest Upcoming Railway Jobs 2018 – 2019. Applicants who meet required RRB Eligibility Criteria can go through the direct link given below to apply for Railway Vacancies.
Lakhs of contenders applies for Indian Railway Jobs but thousands of the applicants only selects. Eligible candidates for some jobs are selected only on the basis of merit list but for the selection of many positions, the written test and interview is also done.
Applicants should go through the beneath segment of recruitmentresult.com page for getting more information about Upcoming Railway Jobs.
Railway Recruitment Notification 2018
Railway is defined as one of the most important and leading government sectors. Graduates as well as Post- Graduates either freshers or experienced were looking for Railway Jobs every year. If you are one who wants to get placed in Railway sector then must apply for
Railway Recruitment Board provides various benefits such as perks/ incentives/ DA/TA and other allowances as per norms to their employees. Here, on this website, you can find entire details about the Railway Jobs / Upcoming Railway Vacancy Updates regarding Notifications of RRB Recruitment, RRC, RAILTEL and RITES etc.
Latest Railway Jobs Notification
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018-19 ECoR (STBA Posts), Last Date: 17 Sep
- RVNL Recruitment 2018-19 (Managing Director) Posts Advt, Apply by 04 Sep
- IPRCL Recruitment 2018-19 AGM/Manager/AM Vacancies, Apply @www.iprcl.org
- DLW Recruitment 2018-19 Honorary Visiting Specialist (HVS) Posts Advt
- Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018–19 for Sr Resident Jobs, ER Walk-in: 21 Aug
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19 | 45 Tech Supervisor Bharti
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018-2019 CR (248) Pointsman/Controller Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2018-19 JABALPUR 35 Vacancies – Apply
- RITES Recruitment 2018-19 Apply for 84 Vacancies @rites.com (Aug Update)
- Southern Railway Recruitment 2018–19 SR (467) JE/Safaiwala/Paramedical Jobs
- BMRCL Recruitment 2018-19 Notification (107 Engineers) Vacancy, Online Form
- East Central Railway Recruitment 2018-19 ECR (35 Vacancy) Application Form
- MMRDA Recruitment 2018-19 Latest Engineer/Adviser/Steno Bharti (August)
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2018- 19 NCR (1091) Pointsman/SSE/JE
- Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment 2018-19 Apply Online (08) NMRCL CPM, AM, JE
Railway Recruitment Jobs:
Applicants who have desire to get recruited In Railway Sector can check below given direct links. Aspirants have to go through the links and if they meet eligibility criteria of recruitment then they can apply for it. Candidates will be required to access official website and then submit online application from. Railway Job is one of the highly esteemed & searchable jobs by the willing applicants. Every year approximately lakhs of candidates get jobs in Railway that is purely based on its own educational qualification.
According to Indian Railway, every year, thousands of recruitments published for which online applications are invited. After acception of application form procedure completed, written examination and interview are organized. Only those applicants are participated in the further procedure of recruitment who submits application from before the due date.
Have A Look On this useful Section of Railway
Railway Jobs for all Categories
Railway Recruitment Board releases various Railway Jobs Notifications for filling up RRB Vacancies including Technical, Para-medical, and Non-Technical Posts. Railway Notification releases with the purpose to provide job opportunities through RRB 2018 Recruitment.
You are advised to stay tuned with us through this page to get latest updates time to time. Because we are updating this page on daily basis for the convenience of contenders to list out the Railway Jobs for all categories so they can easily get Railway Job Notification.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
RRB is also known as Railway Recruitment Board and it organizes recruitment exams time to time to appoint aspirants for Group A, B and C Posts. RRB is a government organization that was recognized in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways, New Delhi. RRB also scrutinize the activities of all Railway Recruitment Boards including expenses incurred for employment, calculate the concert of RRB’s and counsel them on precedence as necessary, classify a management information system for monitoring.
Railway Recruitment Boards are present in various parts of the country in cities including Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Kolkata etc. These boards are responsible for issuing various Railway notifications regarding railway recruitments in various departments and for various profiles.
Railway Recruitment Board List In India
|City Name||Official Website|
|Jammu & Srinagar||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
Job Seekers can check all the job advertisements released by the RRB on this page. Railway Recruitment Boards announces the job positions according to the regions of railway. So candidates can who want to get job under the same region of their home town they need to check the above mentioned job notifications. It is not always sure that you will get the job at your desirable location sometimes you have to make a move to get job in railway.
Check This Useful Section Of RRB
Upcoming Railway Recruitment Notifications
To get railway jobs the first step is that, candidates must check latest notifications related to Railway vacancies to fill application form, aspirants have to check regularly for any announcement of vacancy. Some sources where student can check for announcement are:-
Employment News is the best option if people are looking for any Government Job. Employment News is a weekly news paper what tell about all the latest vacancies in the government run organizations. There are various sites like recruitmentresult.com that will give you latest update on the latest railway job notification. Do check these websites regularly for any new announcement. This Page is one of the best sources to check all the latest employment news of railways.
Railway Selection Process
Indian Railways job selection procedure is no different from the other Government Jobs. Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in:
- Written Exam
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Document Scrutiny
- Medical Examination
- First candidates need to appear for the written exam in which there is Objective Type Questions.
- The subjects of this written exam will be General Awareness, English, Mathematics and Reasoning.
- This pattern of examination is pretty standard in all the government exams.
- However in high rank post written exams might not be there as the candidates applying for the post are less.
- Next round can be of group discussion/ physical endurance test/personal interview. It depends on the post which you are applying for.
- Final round is of medical examination which is pretty standard in railway jobs. Candidates have to make sure he is fit for the post before applying for it.
However, this selection procedure may vary from post to post, so candidates must have to read the complete notification for which they are going to apply.
Computer Based Test (CBT):
|Name of Tests|
|No. of Questions||Total Time|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET):
The eligibility criterion for PET is given below:
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.
|Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down.|
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.|
Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
|Medical Standard||Visual Acuity|
|General Fitness: Physically Fit In All Respect|
|Distance Vision: 6/6, 6/6 without glasses with fogging test (must not accept +2D) Near Vision: Sn: 0.6,0.6 without glasses and Must pass tests for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Field of Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic Vision etc|
|B-1||Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D) Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and Must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular Vision, Night Vision, Mesopic Vision etc|
|B-2||Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses (power of lenses not to exceed 4D). Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required and Must pass test for Binocular Vision etc|
Distance Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses. Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.
Must Go through Below Stated Articles, to Prepare well for Written Exam/GD/Interview:-
Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification
All RRB notifications are made available by us on our website. So, if you are planning to make a career with Indian Railways, keep visiting us to get all the information on Railway Jobs. Candidates who want to apply for RRB Jobs they must start preparing for the exam of upcoming Railway recruitments as the exams are very competitive and needs thorough preparations.
Here, in below section of the page, we are providing railway posts according to group. There are group A, group B, group C and group D posts in which various positions are divided. Salary scale and working method is different according to position.
Check Also: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Railway Recruitment Posts:
Gazetted (Group ‘A’ and ‘B’) and Non-Gazetted (Group ‘C’ and ‘D’) in 19 RRBs:-
- Group ‘A’ Posts: Group A posts is carried out by UPSC – appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
- Group ‘B’ Posts: These posts are not open to directly. The Group B posts link Section Officers Grade – upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis.
- Group ‘C’ Posts: Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
- Group ‘D’ Posts: These posts in various disciplines include Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
- Recruitment against Quota: Sports Quota, Scouts & Guides Quota and Cultural Quota.
Railway Jobs Applying Method
Candidates who will meet eligibility criteria and want to apply for Railway Recruitment/ Upcoming Railway Jobs should follow below given steps.
- First of all, aspirants have to visit its official website to apply for Railway Jobs.
- Then, choose suitable link regarding RRB Notification/ RRC Recruitment Notification.
- This will move you to next page which will be opened in the form of PDF.
- Applicants should read complete RRB Recruitment Notification.
- After reading Railway Notification, hit on suitable link to apply for Railway Jobs.
- Railway Online Application form will be displayed at your computer screen.
- Candidates should fill complete RRB Application Form with all necessary information.
- Below after, upload all relevant documents and certificates with the Railway Application form.
- After completing all the formalities, aspirants should hit on “submit” button for final completion of RRB Online Application Form.
- Candidates should download duly filled RRC Application Form by follow suitable link.
- At the last, contenders can take print out copy of RRC Online Application Form for avoid any problem in future.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Name of Organizations That Recruit Candidates in Railway
As many as 16 Public Sector Undertakings and other Organizations are functioning under the Ministry of Railways, as detailed below
|RCIL (RailTel)||Eastern Railway|
|NCR Railway||NWR Railway|
Indian Railway Recruitment Zones
|Central Railway (CR)||Mumbai|
|East Central Railway (ECR)||Hajipur|
|East Coast Railway (ECoR)||Bhubaneswar|
|Eastern Railway (ER)||Kolkata|
|North Central Railway (NCR)||Allahabad|
|North Eastern Railway (NER)||Gorakhpur|
|North Western Railway (NWR)||Jaipur|
|Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)||Guwahati|
|Northern Railway (NR)||Delhi|
|South Central Railway (SCR)||Secunderabad|
|South East Central Railway (SECR)||Bilaspur|
|South Eastern Railway (SER)||Kolkata|
|South Western Railway (SWR)||Hubli|
|Southern Railway (SR)||Chennai|
|West Central Railway (WCR)||Jabalpur|
|Western Railway (WR)||Mumbai|
|Metro Rail, Kolkata||Kolkata|
Railway Online Practice Test
Logical Reasoning Online Test
General Knowledge Online Test
Mathematics Online Test
English Language Online Test
Railway Online Quiz
Candidates you must have clear thoughts toward the Railway Recruitment. Aspirants may apply as per their eligibility for any Government Jobs through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com. We will keep updating this page to provide you detailed information about Upcoming Railway Jobs 2018, so stay connected with us. You may Also Subscribe Us to Get Free Email Alerts directly to your inbox or bookmark our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com by pressing CTRL+D get instant results.