Upcoming Railway Jobs
Nowadays every youngster have dream of getting a job in the railways. Candidates dreaming the same can check Upcoming Railway Jobs Latest Notification from this page. Railway recruitment Cells (RRC) and Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), releases lots of railway recruitments every year. Interested aspirants can apply for RRB Recruitment through online link available here. We are providing all the latest Upcoming Railway Jobs 2018 updates. Applicants who meet eligibility criteria can go through the direct link given below and can apply for Railway Job.
Indian Railway is one of the biggest departments in India which provides lots of employment seeking contenders according to their qualification every year. Lakhs of contenders applies for Indian Railway Jobs but thousands of the applicant only selects. Eligible candidates for some jobs are selected only on the basis of merit list but for the selection of many positions, the written test and interview is also done. Applicants should go through the beneath segment of recruitmentresult.com page for getting more information about Upcoming Railway Jobs.
Upcoming Railway Jobs
|Organization Name||Name of The Posts||No Of Posts||Last Date To Apply||More Details|
|NFR||Scouts Quota||12||12-01-2018||Get Details|
|Northern Railway||Apprentices & Others||3178||27-01-2018 & 28-12-2017||Get Details|
|Kochi Metro Rail||Various||—-||03-01-2018||Get Details|
|NCR||Singer & Others||23||31-12-2017||Get Details|
|MMRDA||Deputy Planner||18||26-12-2017||Get Details|
|South Eastern Railway||Apprenticeship||1928||02-01-2018||Get Details|
|East Coast Railway||Apprenticeship||44||11-01-2018 & 18-12-2017||Get Details|
|RRC||Clerk-Cum-Typist/ Goods Guard||275||30-12-2017||Get Details|
|Central Railway||Guard & Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist||275||30.12.2017||Get Details|
|SECR||Trade Apprentice||1050||27-12-2017||Get Details|
|DMRC||Director (Rolling Stock) posts||–||22-12-2017||Get Details|
|South Central Railway||sports quota||21||09/01/2018||Get Details|
Latest Railway Jobs Notification
- Central Railway Recruitment 2018 (281) Goods Guard/ECG Technician Jobs
- IRCONISL Recruitment 2018 Engineer (Civil) Jobs Apply @irconisl.com
- RRB Employment News 2018 Latest Railway Recruitment Board Notification
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2018 Scouts Quota NFR Jobs Advt
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 (3178) Apprentices/Scout & Guide Quota
- Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 KMRL Vacancy Apply @kochimetro.org
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 (2374) SSE/Technician & Other NCR Jobs
- MMRDA Recruitment 2018 Apply Online 18 Deputy Planner Jobs Notification
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2018 (1160+) Apprentice & Other Jobs Walk-In
- RITES Recruitment 2018 Engg/Asst/Operators Jobs Application Form @rites.com
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2018 | 44 Malaria Inspector & Others
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 Apprenticeship 1928 SER Vacancies
- Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 KRCL STA/JTA Vacancy Walk-In Interview
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2018 mmrcl.com 90 Vacancy
- RRC Recruitment 2018 Latest RRC Goods Guard/Sports Quota & Others Vacancy
Railway Recruitment Jobs:
Applicants who have desire to get recruited In Railway Sector can check below given direct links. Aspirants have to go through the links and if they meet eligibility criteria of recruitment then they can apply for it. Candidates will be required to access official website and then submit online application from. Railway Job is one of the highly esteemed & searchable jobs by the willing applicants. Every year approximately lakhs of candidates get jobs in Railway that is purely based on its own educational qualification.
According to Indian Railway, every year, thousands of recruitments published for which online applications are invited. After acception of application form procedure completed, written examination and interview are organized. Only those applicants are participated in the further procedure of recruitment who submits application from before the due date.
Have A Look On this useful Section of Railway
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Books|
|Railway Current Affairs||Railway Salary Package|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Technician Syllabus|
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
RRB is also known as Railway Recruitment Board and it organizes recruitment exams time to time to appoint aspirants for Group A, B and C Posts. RRB is a government organization that was recognized in 1998 in the Ministry of Railways, New Delhi. RRB also scrutinize the activities of all Railway Recruitment Boards including expenses incurred for employment, calculate the concert of RRB’s and counsel them on precedence as necessary, classify a management information system for monitoring.
Railway Recruitment Boards are present in various parts of the country in cities including Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Kolkata etc. These boards are responsible for issuing various Railway notifications regarding railway recruitments in various departments and for various profiles.
Job Seekers can check all the job advertisements released by the RRB on this page. Railway Recruitment Boards announces the job positions according to the regions of railway. So candidates can who want to get job under the same region of their home town they need to check the above mentioned job notifications. It is not always sure that you will get the job at your desirable location sometimes you have to make a move to get job in railway.
Check This Useful Section Of RRB
Upcoming Railway Recruitment Notifications
To get railway jobs the first step is that, candidates must check latest notifications related to Railway vacancies to fill application form, aspirants have to check regularly for any announcement of vacancy. Some sources where student can check for announcement are:-
Employment News is the best option if people are looking for any Government Job. Employment News is a weekly news paper what tell about all the latest vacancies in the government run organizations. There are various sites like recruitmentresult.com that will give you latest update on the latest railway job notification. Do check these websites regularly for any new announcement. This Page is one of the best sources to check all the latest employment news of railways.
Railway Selection Process
Indian Railways job selection procedure is no different from the other Government Jobs. Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in:
- Written Exam
- Psychological Aptitude Test
- Document Scrutiny
- Medical Examination
- First candidates need to appear for the written exam in which there is Objective Type Questions.
- The subjects of this written exam will be General Awareness, English, Mathematics and Reasoning.
- This pattern of examination is pretty standard in all the government exams.
- However in high rank post written exams might not be there as the candidates applying for the post are less.
- Next round can be of group discussion/ physical endurance test/personal interview. It depends on the post which you are applying for.
- Final round is of medical examination which is pretty standard in railway jobs. Candidates have to make sure he is fit for the post before applying for it.
However, this selection procedure may vary from post to post, so candidates must have to read the complete notification for which they are going to apply.
Must Go through Below Stated Articles, to Prepare well for Written Exam/GD/Interview:-
Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification
All RRB notifications are made available by us on our website. So, if you are planning to make a career with Indian Railways, keep visiting us to get all the information on Railway Jobs. Candidates who want to apply for RRB Jobs they must start preparing for the exam of upcoming Railway recruitments as the exams are very competitive and needs thorough preparations.
Here, in below section of the page, we are providing railway posts according to group. There are group A, group B, group C and group D posts in which various positions are divided. Salary scale and working method is different according to position.
Railway Recruitment Posts:
Gazetted (Group ‘A’ and ‘B’) and Non-Gazetted (Group ‘C’ and ‘D’) in 19 RRBs:-
- Group ‘A’ Posts: Group A posts is carried out by UPSC – appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
- Group ‘B’ Posts: These posts are not open to directly. The Group B posts link Section Officers Grade – upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis.
- Group ‘C’ Posts: Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
- Group ‘D’ Posts: These posts in various disciplines include Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
- Recruitment against Quota: Sports Quota, Scouts & Guides Quota and Cultural Quota.
Check Here: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Railway Jobs Applying Method
Candidates who will meet eligibility criteria and want to apply for railway recruitment should follow below given steps.
- First of all, aspirants have to visit its official website.
- Then, choose suitable link regarding notification.
- This will move you to next page which will be opened in the form of PDF.
- Applicants should read complete notification.
- After that, hit on suitable link for apply.
- Application form will be displayed at your computer screen.
- Candidates should fill complete application from with all necessary information.
- Below after, upload all relevant documents and certificates with the application form.
- After completing all the formalities, aspirants should hit on “submit” button.
- Candidates should download duly filled application form by follow suitable link.
- At the last, contenders can take print out copy of it for avoid any problem in future.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notification
Name of Organizations That Recruit Candidates in Railway
As many as 16 Public Sector Undertakings and other Organizations are functioning under the Ministry of Railways, as detailed below
- RCIL (RailTel)
- Eastern Railway
- NCR Railway
- NWR Railway
Indian Railway Recruitment Zones
|Central Railway (CR)||Mumbai|
|East Central Railway (ECR)||Hajipur|
|East Coast Railway (ECoR)||Bhubaneswar|
|Eastern Railway (ER)||Kolkata|
|North Central Railway (NCR)||Allahabad|
|North Eastern Railway (NER)||Gorakhpur|
|North Western Railway (NWR)||Jaipur|
|Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)||Guwahati|
|Northern Railway (NR)||Delhi|
|South Central Railway (SCR)||Secunderabad|
|South East Central Railway (SECR)||Bilaspur|
|South Eastern Railway (SER)||Kolkata|
|South Western Railway (SWR)||Hubli|
|Southern Railway (SR)||Chennai|
|West Central Railway (WCR)||Jabalpur|
|Western Railway (WR)||Mumbai|
|Metro Rail, Kolkata||Kolkata|
Railway Online Practice Test
Logical Reasoning Online Test
General Knowledge Online Test
Mathematics Online Test
English Language Online Test
Railway Online Quiz
Candidates you must have clear thoughts toward the Railway Recruitment. Aspirants may apply as per their eligibility for any Government Jobs through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com. We will keep updating this page to provide you detailed information about Upcoming Railway Jobs 2018, so stay connected with us. You may Also Subscribe Us to Get Free Email Alerts directly to your inbox or bookmark our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com by pressing CTRL+D get instant results.