Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification
Every year Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) announces so many recruitment notifications to hire capable aspirants on different vacant positions. Candidates who are looking for Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification 2016 they can get complete details on this page. Aspirants may select any of the suitable links and fill RRB Recruitment Online Application form to grab the opportunity.
Every year huge number of aspirants applies or the Railway recruitments and get placed on various reputed positions. Dear Aspirants! In the below section you may get complete details about the latest or upcoming notifications of Railway Jobs. you may select any of the suitable link and apply for it
Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification
|Organization Name||Name of Posts||No of Posts||Last Date||More Details|
|Gujarat Metro Rail||Assistant General Manager & Others||05||20th May 2016||Get Details|
|Rites||Construction Safety Expert & Others||23||Different||Get Details|
|CLW||Medical Practitioners||–||17th May 2016||Get Details|
|West Central Railway||Specialist / Medical Practitioners||09||09th May 2016||Get Details|
|North Eastern Railway||Specialist/General Duty Doctors||23||Different||Get Details|
|BMRCL||Asst Engineer & Others||138||10th May 2016||Get Details|
Latest Railway Jobs Notification
- Gujarat Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 MEGA gujaratmetrorail.com Jobs Advt
- RITES Recruitment 2016 rites.com Graduate Engg Trainee (GATE) & Others
- Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2016 Medical Practitioner Jobs
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Specialist & Others Walk-In Notice
- Konkan Railway Recruitment 2016–2017 konkanrailway.com Tech Asst Jobs
- North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 Specialist/General Duty Doctors
- BMRCL Recruitment 2016–2017 bmrc.co.in 206 Engineer/Officer/Asst Posts
- Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 www.kochimetro.org Various Jobs Advt
- JMRC Recruitment 2016 Apply jaipurmetrorail.in Manager & Other Post Advt
- DMRC Recruitment 2016 Apply delhimetrorail.com Manager/Engg Posts Advt
- Kolkata Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 www.kmrc.in Posts Application Form
- East Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Apply For 246 Constable (RPF/RPSF)
- South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2016 Apply For Various Vacancy Advt
- SECR Recruitment 2016 Bilaspur secr.indianrailways.gov.in Jobs Walk-In
- South Central Railway Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 2044 Various Posts
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2016 General Duty Doctors Posts Advt
- Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2016 Cultural Quota Posts Apply
- Chennai Metro Rail Recruitment 2016 chennaimetrorail.gov.in Jobs Advt
- Railway Police Force Recruitment 2016 RPSF 2030 Women Constable Vacancy
- RRC Hubli Recruitment 2016 www.rrchubli.in (Group D) 260 Vacancy Apply
Have A Look On this useful Section of Railway
About Railway Jobs
It is expected that around 1.4 lakhs Railway jobs will be on offer in 2016. For recruitment of individuals, the conducting organizations of Railways which are various RRBs issue an application form which is made available both online and offline and aspirants can get it by paying a certain amount of fee. India has largest railway network in Asia and the largest system in the world which is maintained by a single management. India Railways has been among the largest commercial employer in the world and has a total of above 1.5 million people working for it.
The upcoming year is expected to offer a vast no. of Railway Jobs 2016. The India Railways has various Railway Recruitment Boards located in different regions of the country for conducting recruitment exams for various railway boards.
Railway Recruitment Boards are present in various parts of the country in cities including Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Kolkata etc. These boards are responsible for issuing various Railway notifications regarding railway recruitments in various departments and for various profiles.
For Collecting Daily Free Job Updates In Your E-Mail Box:- Submit Your Email ID
The Indian Railways is divided into different Zones which have technical and non-technical departments and operates 365 days in the year for providing valuable service to the country. Different railway jobs have working profiles depending on the nature of the Job but most of them excluding administrative work jobs require individuals to have night shifts.
Railway Job Notification 2016
To get railway jobs the first step is that, aspirants must check latest notifications related to Railway vacancies any fill application form, aspirants have to check regularly for any announcement of vacancy. Some sources where student can check for announcement are:-
Employment news is the best option if people are looking for any Government Job. Employment News is a weekly news paper at tell about all the latest vacancies in the government run organizations. There are various sites like recruitmentresult.com that will give you latest update on the latest railway job notification. Do check these websites regularly for any new announcement.
Jobs at Government Sector:- More than 25000 Vacancies
Aspirants have to Fill Online Application Form either online or offline as per the requirement. The eligibility criteria are different for different posts. Candidates should have pass 10th / 12th / graduation / post graduation as per the requirement.
Railway Jobs Selection Process
- Indian Railways job selection procedure is no different from the other government jobs.
- First candidates need to appear for the written exam in which there is Objective Type Questions.
- The subjects of this written exam will be General Awareness, English, Mathematics and Reasoning.
- This pattern of examination is pretty standard in all the government exams.
- However in high rank post written exams might not be there as the candidates applying for the post are less.
- Next round can be of group discussion/ physical endurance test/personal interview. It depends on the post which you are applying for.
- Final round is of medical examination which is pretty standard in railway jobs. Candidates have to make sure he is fit for the post before applying for it.
Must Read These Articles:-
Name of Organizations That Recruit Candidates in Railway
As many as 16 Public Sector Undertakings and other Organisations are functioning under the Ministry of Railways, as detailed below
- RCIL (RailTel)
- Eastern Railway
- NCR Railway
- NWR Railway
Railway Recruitment Posts: Gazetted (Group ‘A’ and ‘B’) and Non-Gazetted (Group ‘C’ and ‘D’) in 19 RRBs:-
Group ‘A’ Posts: Group A posts is carried out by UPSC – appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
Group ‘B’ Posts: These posts are not open to directly. The Group B posts link Section Officers Grade – upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis.
Group ‘C’ Posts: Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
Group ‘D’ Posts: These posts in various disciplines include Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
Recruitment against Quota: Sports Quota, Scouts & Guides Quota and Cultural Quota.
Indian Railway Recruitment Zones
|Central Railway (CR)||Mumbai|
|East Central Railway (ECR)||Hajipur|
|East Coast Railway (ECoR)||Bhubaneswar|
|Eastern Railway (ER)||Kolkata|
|North Central Railway (NCR)||Allahabad|
|North Eastern Railway (NER)||Gorakhpur|
|North Western Railway (NWR)||Jaipur|
|Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)||Guwahati|
|Northern Railway Railway (NR)||Delhi|
|South Central Railway (SCR)||Secunderabad|
|South East Central Railway (SECR)||Bilaspur|
|South Eastern Railway (SER)||Kolkata|
|South Western Railway (SWR)||Hubli|
|Southern Railway (SR)||Chennai|
|West Central Railway (WCR)||Jabalpur|
|Western Railway (WR)||Mumbai|
|Metro Rail, Kolkata||Kolkata|
Railway Online Practice Test
Logical Reasoning Online Test
General Knowledge Online Test
Mathematics Online Test
English Language Online Test
All RRB notifications for the year 2016 will be made available by us on our website. So, if you are planning to make a career with Indian Railways in the coming year 2016, keep visiting us to get all the information on Railway Jobs 2016. And also start preparing for the upcoming Railway recruitments as the exams conducted by Railways are very competitive and needs thorough preparations.
Dear Aspirants! You Should have clear thoughts toward the Railway jobs 2016. Aspirants may apply as per their eligibility for any Government Jobs through our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com. You may also subscribe us to get free email alerts directly to your inbox or bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d get instant results.