Rajasthan Police Recruitment
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board has come up latest job openings as Rajasthan Police Recruitment. There is 5500 District Wise position of Constable for which the organization is looking for hardworking and talented personals. Contenders having interest in Police jobs and fulfilling eligibility criteria may apply for Rajasthan Police Vacancy through online channel. Applicants may apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 by filling application form till its closing date that is
This Page Highlights:
Result oriented applicants can enhance their career in defense sector they can apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board by going through detailed eligibility criteria prior applying. To know more about Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018, have a glance on below of page well crated by team of recruitmentresult.com
Rajasthan Police Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board|
|Number of Vacancies||5500|
|Last Date to Apply|
Rajasthan Police Vacancy Details:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Candidates must have possessed 10th or 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Maths) recognized university with good academic records.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
Age Limit For Rajasthan Police Jobs:
Minimum age of applying applicant should be 17to 26 years for Male 17to 30 years for Female. Age relaxation will be provided to reserved category applicants according to the organization norms.
Candidates who will be selected for Rajasthan Police Constable Jobs will get Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/- by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Application Fee for Rajasthan Police Bharti:
Applicants who belong to General & OBC Category Candidates they need to pay Rs 400/- and who belong to SC/ST Category Candidates (Only for Bonafide of Rajasthan) they need to pay Rs 350/- as an application fee.
To recruit willing applicants, organization will organize the recruitment procedure which includes Written Examination, Physical Test and Interview. Organization will not pay TA/DA for attending the exam and interview.
Rajasthan Police Constable Exam Pattern:
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Aptitude, Reasoning||30||90 minutes|
|Social Science/Science/Current GK||15|
Check Here: Police Exam Preparation Book
For Male Candidates:
- Height: Minimum 168 cm.
- Chest: Minimum 81 cm.
- He should complete the 10km race within 60 Minutes i.e 1 hour
For Female Candidates:
- Height: Minimum 157 cm.
- She should complete 5km race within 35 Minutes.
How To Apply For Rajasthan Police Application form?
Applicants who are willing to apply against For Raj Police Constable Vacancy they have to follow below mentioned instructions.
- Firstly, visit the official website of organization that is www.police.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the home page you have to select the “Recruitment/Result” tab which is visible left side of the page
- Then you have to select “Notification Of Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2017” link.
- The notification will open on your screen, Read the instructions carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to hit on “Apply Online” button.
- After that, you need to fill the Online Application Form with correct and complete details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature and required documents in support of age, qualification, experience etc.
- Then take a preview of the application form.
- Then you have to press on submit button.
- Candidates must take a print out of duly filled form for future references.
You Can Also Find More Police Jobs Here!!!
- Starting date for filling application form: 23-10-2017
- Last date for filling the application form:
Candidates need to check this Official Link for obtaining more information about this recruitment. You may bookmark web portal for other detailed information regarding Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 – 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Defence Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|