Rajasthan Police Recruitment
Rajasthan Police has pronounced a newest vacancy notification entitled Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016. Organization has announced this notification to fill 330 positions of Sub-Inspector. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can grab this opportunity by applying for Rajasthan Police Vacancy through online process. Job hunters are advised to check the website frequently those who are keenly waiting for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 as we are going to cover it shortly.
|Name of Association||Rajasthan Police|
|Total No. of Vacancies||330|
|Last Date for submission of application form||6th Nov. 2016|
Job hunters need to read the complete steps carefully before applying to these latest jobs. Willing contenders need to submit their online application form till the last date that is 6th Nov. 2016. Job finders have a look below to this page for more details about Rajasthan Police Advertisement that is well submitted by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Rajasthan Police Recruitment
Rajasthan Police Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Sub Inspector (AP)||147|
|Sub Inspector (IB)||65|
|Platoon Commander (RAC)||114|
|Sub Inspector (MBC)||04|
- Wiling aspirants must have Degree from any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature or its equivalent.
- Appliers should have a working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagari Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Check Here: Latest Graduate Jobs
- Age of contenders applying for Rajasthan Police Vacancy applicants should be between 20 years to 25 years.
- Relaxation in Age will also be granted to those candidates who are from Reserved Communities in accordance with Rajasthan State Government Rules prevailing at the time of the Recruitment mentioned in the Gazetted Order.
Details of Remuneration:
Appointed contenders for Rajasthan Police Jobs will get an exciting amount of Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200/- per month which is offered by the organization.
Appliers will be shortlisted on the basis of application form and shortlisted applicants will be called for written exam, Physical Efficiency Test and interview which will be organized by the expert committee of Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
Check Here Below Links:
Exam Pattern: Please have a look……………
|Paper – Subject in Computer Based Online Test Mode||Maximum Marks||Examination Duration|
|Paper – I: General Hindi||200||03 (Three) Hours|
|Paper – II: General Knowledge & Current Affairs (Both in English / Hindi Medium / Language)||200||Three (03) Hours|
|General Science (Both in English / Hindi Medium / Language)|
|Objective-Type Multiple Choice Questions with Special Reference to Rajasthan Police, etc.|
Must Check Below Links For Preparation Of Above Subjects:
- Chest: Minimum 81 CM (Expansion Minimum 05 CM)
- Height: 168 CM
Steps to Apply:
- Candidates need to log on to Official Site of the organization that is rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- Choose “Recruitment/Advertisement” tab that is visible left side of the home page.
- Now aspirants have to hit on “Detailed Advertisement 05/SI-PC/EXAM/2016-17 for Sub Inspector Comb. Comp. Exam 2016” link.
- Then on the next page an advertisement will be displayed, contenders have to read the complete advertisement carefully.
- After reading the advertisement aspirants have to hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill Online Application Form with all required details in accurate manner.
- Hot on ‘Submit’ tab and keep the copy of the same for future reference.
Closing date for submit the application form: 6th Nov. 2016
You can attain other information regarding Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2016 – 2017 through official notification link that is given below.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment Notification: Get Details
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Police Jobs||Jobs in Rajasthan|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|