Rajasthan Police Recruitment
Want to join Police Department? If yes, then get complete details about Rajasthan Police Recruitment From this page. Applications are invited from enthusiastic job seekers for filling up 12540 Constable/Sub-Inspector Vacancy. Aspirants, who’ve required eligibility criteria for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017, may apply before the end date.
|Name of organization||Rajasthan Police Department|
|Number of posts||12540|
|Last Date To Apply||Mentioned below|
Aspirants, who’re going to apply for Rajasthan Police Constable / SI Vacancy, are suggested to read below stated information and submit Rajasthan Police application form on or earlier the closing date. For further details regarding Rajasthan police department Notification, you may need to scroll down this page which is well created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Sub-Inspector (SI)
Candidates, who are applying for Rajasthan Police Vacancies must have following eligibility criteria as shown below:
|Constable||Must have 10th Passed|
|Sub-Inspector (SI)||Should Have Graduation Degree|
Applicants before applying must check eligibility for each post as on 1st November 2016. Age Relaxation is also available as per Government rules and regulations.
- For Constable: Must be 18 yrs to 23 years
- For Sub-Inspector (SI): Must be 20 yrs to 25 years
Candidates who will be selected for Rajasthan police Jobs will get an impressive salary per month through department. Increment will be based on performance and promotion of selected candidate.
Process of Selection:
Selection of contestants will be based on following points, have a look.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Final Merit List
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
|–||For Male Candidates||For Female Candidates|
|Height||Minimum 168 cm||Minimum 157 cm|
|Chest||Minimum 81 cm||–|
|Race||10 km Race should be completed within 60 minutes||5 km Race should be completed within 35 minutes|
Check Here: Latest 5000 Police Jobs
Steps To Apply For Rajasthan Police Recruitment:
- First of all go to official website of Rajasthan police department that is police.rajasthan.gov.in
- Afterwards, hit “Recruitment & Result” that is at the left of the page.
- Moreover, under that choose ‘Recruitment’ for further process.
- Therefore, a new page will open choose link according to recruitment you are applying for.
- PDF will appear read all the details carefully before applying.
- After that, Fill Online Application Form and upload your passport size photo with signature and upload documents that are needed for verification.
- Hit “submit” button and take print out of it for future need.
Rajasthan Police Bharti will be held in next coming 3 Months.
If you want to collect more detail related to Rajasthan Police Department Recruitment 2017, check Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Rajasthan Police Admit Card||Rajasthan Police Answer Key|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Get Latest Defence Jobs|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Rajasthan Police Recruitment
Latest jobs advertisement has transmitted entitled as Rajasthan Police Recruitment for the recruitment of Deserving and proficient candidates. For this concern, department invites applications to fill up the 233 vacant positions of Sub-Inspector. Those aspirants who fulfill the necessitate eligibility and want to make their career in this department may apply for the Rajasthan Police Vacancy by submitting their filled application form through online mode on or before the closing date that is 21st December 2016. Those candidates who are fascinated to know more about Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 are advised to frequently visit our portal as we cover every minute fact.
|Department Name||Rajasthan Police|
|No. of Posts||233|
|Last Date||21st December 2016|
Aspirants who want to grasp this chance and desire to be a constable may apply for the Rajasthan Police Jobs with the help of easy steps which is given below as soon as possible and also read the entire information carefully. We the team of recruitmentresult.com has equipped the detailed facts on this page about this Recruitment advertisement.
|Name of the Post||Area wise No of Posts|
|Non TSP Region||TSP Region|
|Sub Inspector (Enforcement)||6||0|
|Sub Inspector (Technical)||31||02|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical)||135||11|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Cipher)||36||03|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Fitter)||2||0|
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification|
|Police Inspector (Telecom)||Bachelor or equivalent degree in (Telecommunication/ Electronics/ Electricals Engineering) Engineering from Recognized University|
M.Sc (Physics) Along with Telecommunication subject or equivalent special subject.
|Sub Inspector (Enforcement)||B.Sc Degree in Physics/ Mathematics from a Recognized University|
|Sub Inspector (Technical)||B.Sc Degree in Physics/ Mathematics from a Recognized University|
Radio Telecommunication Engineering/ Electrical Communication Engg Diploma
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical)||B.Sc Degree in Physics/ Mathematics from a Recognized University|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Cipher)||B.Sc Degree in Physics/ Mathematics from a Recognized University|
|Assistant Sub Inspector (Fitter)||Diploma in Fitter Trade from Recognized Institute.|
Check Here More Job Opportunities:
|General/SC/ST||Candidates of hill Areas|
|Height||168 c.m.||152 c.m.||160 c.m.||152 c.m.|
|Chest||81 c.m. ( 86 c.m. Expanded)||N/A||79 c.m. ( 84 c.m. Expanded)||N/A|
|Weight||N/A||47.5 KG||N/A||47.5 KG|
- Contenders who wish to apply for the said posts must be above 20 years of age and below 35/25 years as on 1st January 2017 is required.
- Relaxation in age will be providing to the reserved candidates as per the rules of government.
Candidates who will be assorted for the said posts will get the consolidated amount of monthly stipend of Rs. 9,300- 34,800/- including impressive grade pay.
Rajasthan Police Recruitment: Get Here
Mode of Appointment:
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance level in written examination, physical efficiency test and Interview.
- Physical Efficiency Test will be of 100 marks as follows:
|1||100 Metre Race||14 Second||40|
|More than 16 Second||00|
|2||Long Jump||15 Feet or More Than 15 Feet||30|
|Less Than 13 Feet||00|
|3||Chining up (Over Hand & in one time)||7||30|
|Less Than 5||00|
Must Go Through These Articles:
How to apply for Rajasthan Police Recruitment?
- First of all, all you need to do is visit to the official website of the department that is “police.rajasthan.gov.in”.
- Now move the pointer to the left side list and choose and press on the “Recruitment & Results” tab from it.
- Then select the advertisement link that is “पुलिस दूरसंचार में निरीक्षक, उपनिरीक्षक (प्रवर्तक/तकनीकी) एवं सहायक उपनिरीक्षक (तकनीकी/साईफर/फिटर) के रिक्त पदों पर सीधी भर्ती की विज्ञप्ति।”.
- Read the whole content carefully.
- Fill Application Form with correct details in prescribed manner.
- Upload recent passport size photograph, testimonials and certificates along with the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- At last, take a print out of application form for further use.
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Rajasthan
Last Date of applying: 21st December 2016
Eligible aspirants may check above Official Notification for more details regarding Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017. You can also join us on Face book/ Google Plus to get latest updates time to time.