RBI Assistant Result
Reserve Bank of India is going to declare RBI Assistant Result for those candidates who have appeared in the online test. RBI Assistant Exam was held for recruitment of eligible candidates to fill up various vacancies of Assistant Posts in bank. The Online Written Examination will be held in the month of August 2016. Participated applicants, who are going to appear in examination may download their RBI Assistant Result 2016 or their cut off marks/ merit list through online mode only.
Huge numbers of applicants have qualified this employment examination. Job finders may get the relevant detailed information about RBI Assistant Result 2016 such as how to get the outcome of exam, conducting body, selection process, mode to check result, purpose of exam which is supplied below by the unit of recruitmentresult.com.
How to Check RBI Assistant Result
All appeared applicants can check their consequences of examination through official website by using some steps indicated below:
- Job seekers will have to go to official web site of Reserve Bank of India i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
- Select “Results of Assistant Examination held in August” link which is well furnished under the head “What’s New”.
- Hit on suitable Link, to get the list of shortlisted candidates for interview.
- Follow this link, you will see that a page will open that contains roll no. of qualified candidates.
- The score card will be displayed on your computer screen in PDF reader such as Adobe or Foxit.
- Press CTRL+F button to open the search function of the PDF reader.
- Enter your roll number correctly to see your qualification status.
- Search for your roll no. and if your roll no. matches, then it means you are selected for the interview round.
- Download it and take printout of it for future use.
RBI Assistant Result
- Reserve Bank of India is an Indian corporation; A Public Sector banking and financial services associations. It was founded in established on 01st April 1935.
- Every year large no. of applicants applies for recruitment test for this organization. It is a governmental corporation having its headquarters in Mumbai since 1937 and firstly it was located in Calcutta.
- It offers a variety of banking products through its network of branches in all over India and nearby places, including products aimed at non-resident Indians (NRIs). Reserve Bank of India has 19 regional offices, most of them in state capitals and 9 Sub-offices.
Purpose of Exam:
Major reason behind to organizing exam is to appoint suitable & qualified contestants for posts of Assistant in various offices of the Bank. Organization offers many job openings every year. Many applicants had applied for this post but few of them get selected for the post of Assistant. All the candidates whose marks are more than or equal to the cutoff would be selected for merit list.
Manner of Selection:
Applicants who will qualify the written exam and scored good marks will be called for attending interview. Final Enrollment of job seekers for RBI Assistant posts will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview which will be organized by the selection penal of Reserve Bank of India.
Mode to Check RBI Assistant Result:
Job appliers can check their final score card by following the above mentioned simple instructions. Applicants need to visit of Reserve Bank of India that is www.rbi.org.in to obtain result or you can select the direct link tuned below.
Visit this Official Link to check list of roll numbers of selected aspirants. Contenders are advised to check this portal time to time where you will find all related notifications regarding Staff Selection Commission recruitment exam or RBI Assistant Result 2016.
As soon as outcome of exam will be declared by organization then we provide it on our page so keep in continue on this page. You may bookmark this page because we are working on regular basis. You can also subscribe our Email service which is absolutely free and fetch latest info on your mailbox. Applicants if you have any query regarding this notification then you can ask freely. You can also join us on Facebook and Google Plus to get updated career related information directly to your wall.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RBI Assistant Interview Experience||RBI Assistant Syllabus|
|Latest Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Placement Papers|