RBI Assistant Result
RBI Assistant Result has been declared by the Reserve bank of India. Those candidates who had appeared in the RBI Prelims exam must check the RBI Assistant Exam Results.
The reserve bank of India had conducted the Pre exam on 08th April. Appeared candidates need to visit the official website of the reserve bank of India in order to get the RBI Assistant Exam Merit List. They can also go through the RBI Asst Cut Off with the help of this page.
This Page Includes:
RBI Assistant 2018 Results:
Through the RBI Assistant Recruitment process, the organization wants to hire deserving and qualified aspirants for the position of Assistant. Shortlisted applicants are invited to face the main examination.
RBI Assistant Main exam will be held on 06-05-2018, now candidates can download the RBI Assistant Result 2018 with the help of this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
RBI Assistant Result
How To Download RBI Assistant Result?
To check the RBI Assistant Asst Prelims Exam Result, candidates need to follow the below stated given steps on this page.
- First of all you should Log on to the official website i.e. www.rbi.org.in
- After reaching the homepage scroll it a bit down and then select and hit on Opportunities@RBI
- After reaching the new page select Current Openings and then hit on Results from the drop down menu
- Now a new page will come out along with various results link
- Select and hit on the link of Result of Preliminary online examination held on April 08, 2018 for Recruitment of Assistants (Special Drive for PWD)
- A new page will come out along with the list of Roll Numbers selected
- You have to press the link of “Roll Numbers of provisionally selected candidates”
- Check your Roll Number in the RBI Selection List and then download the RBI Assistant Online Exam Result
- At last take a print out of the RBI Merit List and keep RBI Result of Assistant safe for further usage
Get Here: RBI Assistant Result
What After RBI Assistant Asst Pre Exam Result:
Those candidates who are selected from the RBI Assistant Pre Exam Result will be called for the Main examination. The candidates are informed that Reserve bank of India Main exam is going to be held on 06-05-2018.
Admission letter for the main examination can be downloaded from the official website of the organization. Aspirants can check the venue of the main examination from the admission letters.
Match Your Answers Here: RBI Assistant Answer Key
RBI Assistant Cut Off: (previous year Statistics)
RBI Assistant Cut Off – Prelims – Section wise/Category wise
RBI Assistant Cut Off – Prelims – Centre wise/Category wise
Check Out: Latest Recruitment Notification
Blanks (-) indicates No Vacancy; # indicates None qualified
RBI Assistant Cut Off – Mains – Section wise/Category wise
RBI Assistant Cut Off – Mains – Centre wise/Category wise
Get Here: RBI Assistant Syllabus
Blanks (-) indicates None qualified; NV indicates No Vacancy
Check Out Pay Scale Here: RBI Assistant Salary
Must Know About Bank:
- Reserve Bank of India was established on 1-04-1935 and main working of this bank is to provide financial policy, issuing currency, managing foreign exchange, working as a bank of government and as banker of scheduled commercial banks, etc.
- Annually, bank appoints the qualified aspirants on different positions and services and for this purpose, bank organizes a variety of competitive examination and interview as prescribed in the rules or for filling some position it also organizes only interview.
Get Here: Latest Bank Jobs
Main Examination will be held on: 06-05-2018
To get more details about RBI Assistant Result 2018 candidates may also go through this Official Link. Dear candidates if you want to keep this safe for further usage then you may bookmark it by using CTRL+D tab.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|RBI Assistant Recruitment||RBI Assistant Exam Pattern|
|Bank Exam Preparation Material||RBI Recruitment|
|Bank Online Test||RBI Assistant Admit Card|
|RBI Assistant Interview Experience||Bank Coaching Institutes|