Through Golden Jubilee Scheme (GJF), Life Insurance Corporation of India provides the LIC Scholarship to those students who want to continue their further studies and not proficient to study due to lack of financial support. Interested students towards LIC Scholarship 2020, must submit the application form before the last date.
LIC Scholarship 2020
|Organization name||Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)|
|Scholarship for||Economically weak Students|
|Eligibility||Passed 10+2 Standard|
|Mode of apply||Regular post|
|Scholarship Amount||10000/- per annum each|
- Graduation in any discipline
- Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses
- Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges/Institutes
- Courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI)
LIC Scholarship Eligibility:
- Students who have passed Class XII exam or its equivalent in this Academic year with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade are eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Candidates should be registered in Graduate / Diploma / ITI / Professional Course.
- Scholarship will not be granted to more than one member of a family.
- Candidates need to secure more than 55% marks in professional streams and 50% marks in graduation Courses in Arts/Commerce/Science failing which the Fellowship scheme will be discontinued.
- Annual income of parents/ guardian of students from all sources does not exceed ` 1, 00, 000/-.
Want to Know? How to Get Scholarship
Scholarship Amount for LIC Golden Jubilee Scheme:
- 20 Scholarship per divisional center of LIC (10 each for boys and girls) will be given to meritorious students.
- An amount of `10,000/- per annum will be awarded to the selected candidate.
- 1,000/- will be payable in ten monthly installments to Bank Account of the selected scholar through NEFT. Have a look on Life Insurance Corporation of India Scholarship Scheme:
|Category||Number (Since Inception)||Amount sanctioned in र|
|Advancement Of Education||193||30,24,86,880|
|Objects Of General Public Utility||46||9,07,59,473|
Selection Process for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme:
Selection of LIC Scholar will be done on basis of merit and family background such as percentage of marks in class 12th /10th and annual income of the family.
- Total marks secured in the 12th or 10+2.
- Merit list of the LIC scholars
- Candidate’s family background for example family annual income.
Read Now: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Procedure to fill LIC scholarship application from:
- First of all, students should visit the official site that is www.licindia.in to apply for LIC Scholarship 2020.
- Thereafter go to the bottom of the home page and hit on” Golden Jubilee Foundation” link.
- This will take you at the page where you need to hit on “Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme” link available at the right side of the tat page.
- A complete LIC golden jubilee scholarship scheme notification will appear on your screen, read the complete notification carefully.
- If you find yourself eligible then Choose link ‘Apply Online for Golden Jubilee Scholarship’.
- Fill the LIC Scholarship Online Application Form with correct information like personal details, educational qualification, and Bank Account Details etc.
- If a student is found to have obtained a fellowship by false statement/certificates, his / her fellowship shall be canceled.
- Press submit tab and take the hard copy of application form for future use.
Press Here: LIC India Official Website
- Student’s Caste/category Certificate.
- DOB or Birth certificate.
- Family Income Certificate of the Candidate.
- Two colored and passport size Photographs.
- 10th marks sheet along with passing certificate.
- Candidate’s scanned signature/sign.
- Certificate and marks sheet of the 12th
- Aadhar card as ID and Address proof.
- A photo copy of student’s pass book for the bank accounts details.
Check Here: List of Scholarships in India
Last date to submit LIC Scholarship online application form: December 2020
To get more details about LIC Scholarship 2020 you may check this Official Link. You may add this page as bookmarks to get latest updates about LIC Scholarship 2020-21 shortly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|Education Loans for Students||List of Fake Universities|
|UGC Approved University List||Entrance Exam in India|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|