Scholarship for Engineering Students in India
Willing to pursue an engineering degree program, as after 12th Engineering is one of the most sought career options. We are providing details about Scholarship for Engineering Students in India provided by the Central & State government in the year 2022 which will help in pursuing the Engineering programs from the reputed Institution.
In this article, we have mentioned Engineering Students Scholarship Scheme for OBC/SC/ST/Gen and other categories. To know more about engineering scholarships given including eligibility details, application procedures etc check this page completely.
Scholarship for Engineering Students
There are various Scholarship for Engineering Students in Tamilnadu, Karnataka, Gujarat, Kerala and others please have a look.
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship||LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship|
|IOCL Scholarship||UGC Scholarship for Rank Holders|
|ONGC Scholarship||Google Anita Borg Scholarship|
|Central Sector Scholarship||IET Scholarship|
|OPJEMS Scholarship||Samsung Star Scholarship|
|Siemens Scholarship||FAEA BHEL Scholarship|
|Panasonic Scholarship||GE Foundation Scholarship|
|Foundation for Excellence Scholarship||Cargill Global Scholars Program|
Scholarships for Engineering Students in IITs
|James Thomason Scholarship||INR 25,000 per month for complete course|
|Trust Scholarships||INR 10,000 p.a.|
|Institute Merit-cum Means Scholarship|| INR 1,000 p.m. plus|
exemption from payment
of tuition fees
|Institute Free Studentship|| INR 25,000 per semester|
from 2008 batch onwards
|Institute Notional Prize||INR 1000 (One-time award)|
|Institute SC/ST Scholarship||INR 250 p.m.|
|Girish Ready Scholarship||INR 5,00,000|
|Indian Women Association at Bonn Scholarship||INR 1,250 p.m. for 12 months only|
|Sri V RangaRaju Memorial Scholarship||INR 500 p.m. for 4 years|
|One-time payment of INR 2,500|
Check Now: List Of Scholarships
|Merit-cum-Means Scholarships||INR 4,50,000|
|Facilities of Free Messing||INR 4,50,000 p.a.|
|Named Scholarships||INR 4,50,000|
Merit-cum-Means Scholarships: Rs.1000 per month
|Merit-cum-means scholarships||INR 2000 pm|
|National Prizes for UG and PG Students||INR 400|
|Sports Scholarships and Prizes||INR 500 pm for nine months|
Financial Assistance for SC/ST Students: INR 4,50,000
|Kandoi-Dairkee-Gaurav KDG Scholarship||INR 5,000 per month for ten months|
|Mahabir Prasad Sultania Scholarship &Durga Devi Sultania Scholarship||INR 5,000 per month|
|Niteen P. Sant Scholarship||INR 20,000|
|Amalthea Scholarship||INR 5,000 per month|
|Lalita J Shah &Jayantilal B Shah Scholarship||INR 2,000 per month|
|P. K. Kelkar Scholarship||INR 2,000 per month|
|Sri Temasek@IITGandhinagar Scholarship||INR 2,000 per month|
|Satyaram Scholarships||INR 10,000 per month|
|Institute Merit Scholarship (IMS)||INR 500 per month|
|Institute Merit-cum-Means (MCM) Scholarship||INR 1000 per month|
|SC-ST Scholarships||INR 250 per month|
|Indian Women’s Association, Bonn (IWAB) Scholarship||INR 15,000|
|Merit-cum-Means (MCM) Scholarship for|
Engineering Students General Category & OBC Category
|INR 1000 p.m.|
|Scholarship for SC/ST Students||INR 250/- p.m.|
|Central Sector Scholarship for SC Students||INR 3000 p.a.|
Merit-cum-Means (MCM) Scholarship: INR 1000 per month
Merit-Based Scholarship for Engineering Students
#1.UGC Scholarship for Rank Holders
The students who have secured 1st and 2nd rank in university get this Scholarship for Engineering Students from UGC to carry on their post-graduation studies.
#2.Central Sector Scholarship (By MHRD)
Scholarship for Engineering Studentsare given by MHRD to the meritorious students who have secured good marks in Class 12 board exams and have taken admission in 1st year of any undergraduate course in a recognized university in India.
#3.OP Jindal Engineering & Management Scholarship (OPJEMS)
- Scholarship for Engineering Students is offered by O.P. Jindal Group companies and was started in 2007.
- Every year 100 scholarships are given to students from 40 engineering & management institution.
- The shortlisted students will take an online test to qualify for Scholarship For Brahmin Engineering Students.
- Selected engineering students will receive Rs. 80,000 as scholarship.
#4.IET India Scholarship (Discontinued)
- SC Scholarship for the Engineering Studentsis offered by IET for 2nd & 3rd year Engineering students in India.
- The scholarships worth Rs. 8 lacs will be given to the selected students.
- The students have to go through multiple rounds of selection including an online test to get this prestigious scholarship.
- Scholarship for Engineering Students was not available for the year 2017.
- Scholarship Exam For Engineering Studentsis conducted by SUFI (NGO) and SEMCI and is open to 3rd & 4th year Engineering Students.
- 10 or more scholarships of Rs. 35,000 will be given and the topper of the NEST exam will get Rs. 75,000
Complete Details: How To Get A College Scholarship
Scholarship For Engineering Students By Central Government
- Ratan Tata Scholarship For Engineering Students
- AICTE Scholarship For Engineering Students
- Jindal Scholarship For Engineering Students
- LIC Scholarship For Engineering Students
IOCL scholarship is offered by Indian Oil to the first year engineering students. It is for engineering students whose annual family income is less than Rs. 1 lac. Preference will be given to the students whose family income is less than Rs. 60,000. The selected students will be given Rs. 3000 per month for 4 years. IOCL also offer scholarships to Class 10/ ITI, MBBS & MBA students under this scholarship scheme.
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme:
CBSE offered Central Sector Scholarship Scheme. The students who have taken admission in UG courses in Indian universities are eligible for the Central Sector Scholarship Scheme. The selected engineering students will be paid Rs. 1000 per month for 3 years and Rs. 2,000 per month in the 4th year provided that the annual income of the family does not exceed Rs. 6 Lacs.
MOMA Scholarship is offered by Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India to those students whose annual family income does not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lacs. Those students who belong to national Minority Community that is Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Parsis & Jains are eligible for MOMA Scholarship. It is also a merit cum means scholarship and more than 20,000 scholarships are given every year.
North South Foundation Scholarship:
The North South Foundation Scholarship is given to students who are pursuing professional courses like Engineering, Medical etc. The scholarship would be given for the entire course subject to the performance of the students. The selected engineering students would be given a scholarship in the range of Rs. 5,000-15,000 per year given that the annual income of the family does not exceed Rs. 65,000
ONGC Scholarship for SC/ST Students:
ONGC scholarship is provided for SC/ST students who are pursuing professional courses like Engineering. The selected students will be given Rs. 4,000 per month for 4 years and the scholarship is subject to renewal every year. ONGC scholarship will be available for those students whose family income doesn’t exceed 4.5 Lacs per annum.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship:
Those students who are pursuing graduation in any stream from a Govt. / Private college are eligible for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship. So as to pursue higher education, selected students will get Rs. 10,000 annually. The scholarship is provided for the entire duration of the course.
Scholarship by Panasonic India for the 1st year engineering students who either hold a BPL card or are not able to fund their studies at IIT.
Foundation for Excellence Scholarship:
Foundation for Excellence Scholarship is provided for B.Tech and MBBS Students and is given to those students whose annual family income is less than Rs. 1, 80,000. This is a scholarship given on merit cum means basis.
Read Now: Best Colleges in India
FAEA BHEL Scholarship:
FAEA BHEL scholarship provided by BHEL and is given to students of communally & Economically Weaker Backgrounds in the Below Poverty Line – BPL Category. It is given to engineering students as well as to the students in other science, arts, and commerce stream. It covers the tuition fee, maintenance fee, books allowance etc.
General Information & Conditions:
- Criterion for selection will be merit and family’s income.
- Applicants should fill in the same name (with same spellings) which appears in the mark sheet/certificate/degree of qualifying examination.
- If documents of any applicant are not complete or proper, his/her application shall be rejected and no intimation on this account shall be given to such applicants.
- All the documents to be submitted by applicants should be got attested from Principal/Head of the institution.
- Applicants should get the grade (CGPA/GPA/SGPA/OGPA/CPI etc.)
- Applications with any invalid Caste Certificate shall be considered against General Category.
- Applicants can hold their bank account in the branch of any Nationalised Bank (in India) having Core Banking Facility.
- All applicants should check with their respective School/Institution, the Permanent ID Registration Number and Student ID Number issued/allotted by the respective State/Central Educational Boards, Universities, AICTE, MCI to individual School/Institution and individual student studying in recognized schools/institutions and fill it in the online application form.
Want to Know? How to Prepare for Written Exam
Scholarship for Engineering Students in India
There are various Engineering scholarships available for international students and students of developing countries to chase graduate, undergraduate, postgraduate postdoctoral and research programs in various locations.
To get more information about Scholarship for Engineering Students in India 2022, you are required to scroll down the whole page which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
To know more about Scholarship for Engineering Students in India 2022, you are requested to stay connected with this page. For latest updates you are suggested to bookmark this page by using CTRL+D. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||Online Quiz for Competitive Exams|
|Top 10 Job Oriented Courses||Engineering Entrance Exams|
|Best Career Opportunities||Top Colleges in India|