Kerala Social Security Mission offers Snehapoorvam Scholarship for the students belongs to Kerala. This fellowship is given to those people whose father or mother or both have passed away. The main aim to provide Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2022 is to give education to orphan children. Eligible candidates can apply for Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2022 on or before ending date i.e. Dec 2022. Kerala Government use eligibility criteria to give scholarship is to choose the awardees for the scholarship is even and unbiased.
Kerala Social Security Mission Scholarship Overview:
|Conducted by||Kerala Social Security Mission|
|Scholarship Name||Snehapoorvam Scholarship|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last date for application||Dec 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for Snehapoorvam Scheme:
- Those who belonging to APL category, annual income is below than Rs.20, 000 in rural areas and Rs.22,375 in urban areas (Corporation / Municipality) can grab this opportunity.
- Students who are studying in Fist standard to degree are eligible for Snehapoorvam Scheme.
- Students who have lost either father or mother or both can get this opportunity.
- Students who are belongs to BPL category
Press Here for: Snehapoorvam Scheme Official Website
|Starting of the application process||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Oct 2022|
|Extended Last Date||Dec 2022|
Amount of Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2022 Scheme:
|Categories||Amount (Per Month)|
|Those students who below 5 years and studying in I to V||Rs.300/-|
|For class VI to class X||Rs.500/-|
|For class XI and class XII||Rs.750/-|
|For Degree Courses /Professional Degree||Rs.1000/-|
Way to Fill Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form:
- Log on to official website i.e. www.kssm.ikm.in
- Hit on the ‘SCHOOLS/COLLEGE LOGIN’ tab
- Afterwards a new page will come out with some instruction.
- Hit on New user Registration option to fill Snehapoorvam Scholarship form.
- Now fill up the online registration form
- After filling up all the information hit on the final submission tab
- The Application will be approved only after receiving this Print out copy with School/College seal and signature to the below address.
Kerala Social Security Mission,
Poojappura, Trivandrum – 695012
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship
If you find it difficult to fill the online application form or there are other queries which you need to ask about the programme, you can contact the Kerala Social Security Mission as under:
Contact Number: 0471-2341200 & 2346016 is the fax number
Email Address: email@example.com
FAQ’s Related to Kerala Social Security Mission Scheme 2022
Q-Which Documents are required along with application form?
- Copy of the death certificate of any one or both of the parents.
- Then, since people belonging to the BPL category can only apply, you should also submit a BPL certificate or a BPL ration card.
- This should also include the income proof of your family and the copies should again be attested by authorized personnel
- Nationalized passbook copy of the bank.
- The account should be a joint account and should also be in the name of the respective guardian.
- The final list of document that has to be submitted is the photo copy of your Aadhar.
- In case you do not have a Aadhar copy, the latest proof of Aadhar registration should also work as a valid document.
Q-What is Last Date to Fill Snehapoorvam Scholarship Online Application Form?
Last date to apply online: Dec 2022
You Can Also Check: List Of Scholarships
Snehapoorvam Kerala Social Security Mission Scholarship:
For providing some financial help to orphans/ Children who have lost either father or mother or both, Government of Kerala is offering Snehapoorvam scheme. Willing individuals can apply through proper channel till Dec 2022. The main objective of this scholarship is identifying the community’s orphaned children.
The amount of scheme is set from Rs.300/- to Rs.1000/- per month. Candidates who will get selected against scheme receive the mount on the basis of their age and qualification and category. To extend a helping hand to these orphan’s families by way of providing financial assistance to the education of children
With the help of the scholarship the organization wish to provide social protection to highly vulnerable groups of orphans by strengthening traditional family and community systems for protecting and absorbing orphans. To improve the basic education, social integration and nutrition of children, Kerala Social Security Mission offers the scheme.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Scholarship for Engg Students|
|Top Universities in India||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||How Do Toppers Study?|