For providing opportunity to study further and prepare for a successful future through technical education/knowledge, All India Council of Technical Education offers Saksham Scholarship Scheme 2021 to specially abled candidates. Those who fulfill required eligibility criteria can fill Saksham Scholarship Online Application Form by going through the below given simple steps.
Saksham Scholarship Highlights:
|Scheme Name||Saksham Scholarship|
|Launched by||All India Council of Technical Education|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|No. of Scholarship||2000|
Objectives of the Scheme:
Saksham is a MHRD Scheme being implemented by of AICTE aimed at providing encouragement and support to specially abled children to pursue Technical Education. This is an attempt to give every young student, who is otherwise specially abled, the opportunity to study further and prepare for a successful future through technical education/knowledge.
Check Also:- List Of Scholarship In India
Number of Saksham Scholarships:
Total Number of Scholarship-1000 per Annum ( 500 for Degree and 500 for Diploma). All eligible specially abled student admitted to first year of Degree/Diploma level course OR Second year of Degree/Diploma course through lateral entry in any of the AICTE approved Institution will get the scholarship.
Eligibility For Scholarships:
- The candidate should be admitted to first year of Degree/Diploma level course OR Second year of Degree/Diploma course through lateral entry in any of the AICTE approved Institution of respective year.
- Specially Abled Students, having disability of not less than 40%.
- Family income from all sources is not more than Rs. 8 lakh per annum during the current financial year. A valid income certificate issued by State/UT Government need to be enclosed.
Want to Know? How To Get A College Scholarship
Amount of Saksham Scholarship:
- Rs 50,000 per annum for every year of study i.e. maximum 4 years for Degree and 3 years for Diploma for first year admitted students and maximum 3 years for Degree and 2 years for Diploma for second year admitted students through lateral entry as lump sum amount towards payment of college fee, computer purchase, stationery, books, Equipment, Software’s purchase etc. No other additional grant will be payable in lieu of hostel charges and medical charges etc.
- No documentary proof need to be attached for the above while availing benefits.
Mode Of Payment
After selection, the awardee will be paid scholarship through DBT mode on annual basis.
The selection of candidate will be made on merit on the basis of qualifying examination to peruse the respective Technical Degree/Diploma course from any of the AICTE approved institution.
Complete Details: How To Prepare For Scholarship
Procedure to Apply for Saksham Scholarship
- The candidate fulfilling the eligibility conditions is required to apply online on National Scholarship Portal (NSP) after initiation of application process and notice to be published on AICTE website.
- The host institution where the candidate is studying is required to verify the online application.
- Department of Technical Education (DTE) of respective State/ UT will verify these applications as second level of scrutiny.
Press Here For: Saksham Scholarship Scheme
Download PDF: Guidelines for Saksham Scholarship
Press Here: Saksham Scholarship Official Website
Document Required for Saksham Scholarship
- Mark Sheet of standard Xth /XIIth / others as applicable.
- Annual family Income Certificate for the preceding financial year in the prescribed format issued by not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Disability certificate issued by Competent Authority i
- Admission letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in Diploma/Degree course.
- Certificate issued by the Director/Principal/ Head of the Institute.
- Tuition fee receipt.
- AADHAR seeded Bank Pass Book in the name of the student indicating Account number, IFSC code and Photograph
- PAN card (if available)
- AADHAAR card.
- Declaration by parents duly signed stating that the information provided by their child is correct and will refund Scholarship amount, if found false at any stage.
- The scholarship will be renewed for the next year of study on receipt of renewal through National Scholarship Portal by submitting passing certificate/ marksheet along with letter from the Head of Institution in the online portal.
- Student failing to get promoted to the next class/ level would forfeit the scholarship.
Also Know About: Scholarship for Engineering Students
To get more information and updates, you must stay tuned with us on this page. If you have any query or suggestion, ask us in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||How Do Toppers Study?|
|College is Registered OR AICTE||Top Colleges in India|
|List of Fake Universities||Entrance Exam in India|
|Counselling Schedule||Best Career Opportunities|