Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
Sitaram Jindal Foundation has initiated Scholarship Scheme for students of class 11 to post graduation. The main motto of Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme is to offer financial assistance to the underprivileged students. Check important dates to submit S R Jindal Scholarship Scheme Form prior applying.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Overview:
|Scholarship Name||Sitaram Jindal Scholarship|
|Providing Authority||Sitaram Jindal Foundation|
|Eligible Courses||HS, ITI, UG Course, PG Course, Diploma, Engineering, Medical|
|Application Method||Offline and Online|
|Application Start (Fresh/ Renewal)||Any time of Current Season|
|Annual Family Income||Maximum Rs. 4 lakh per year.|
|Application Date||September 2022|
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
Jindal Scholarship Important Details:
|Category||Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme|
|Category ‘A’||11th & 12th Classes of Govt. and Govt. Aided Colleges|
|Category ‘B’||Govt. & Govt. Aided ITIs / Private ITIs|
|Category ‘C’||Graduate and Post Graduate Courses|
|Category ‘D’||Diploma courses|
|Category ‘E’||Engineering & Medicine Courses|
Check Here: List Of Scholarships
The first step to apply for Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme is to know eligibility norms.
Category ‘A’ & ‘B’:
Applicant may secure 65% (For Boys) 60% (For Boys) Marks in previous examination to fill Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Form.
Category ‘C’ / ‘D’ & ‘E’:
Diploma & Graduation courses:
Applicants should have passed 10+2 or intermediate with at least 65% (For Boys) 60% (For Boys) Marks from recognized board to get S R Jindal Scholarship 2022.
Check Out: Eligible ITI Trades
Students may possess Graduation degree in relevant discipline with 65% (For Boys) 60% (For Boys) Marks from well-known university to apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2022.
- ‘Category A’ : student of either the Government Schools or the Government Aided Schools.
- Not getting the scholarship from any other source.
- For physically challenged or handicap students, eligibility percentage of marks will be pass marks in all categories for Jindal Scholarship For Engineering Students.
|Category Description||Income Criteria||Minimum % age required|
|A: Students of Class 11-12||BPL Category||Boys-60%|
|B: ITI Students|
Eligible ITI Trades
|Pass marks for Govt aided and Govt institutes||Boys-50%|
|C: Pursuing graduation or post-graduation course||If employed: Salary should not be more than Rs. 4 Lacs per year||Boys-65%|
For Karnataka and WB Boys-70%
|D: Diploma Courses||Annual Income should not be more than Rs. 2.5 lacs||Boys-65%|
|E: Pursuing Graduation or Post graduation in Medical or Engineering||Annual Income should not be more than Rs. 2.5 lacs||Boys-70%|
|Category||S R Jindal Scholarship Scheme Rewards Amount (Rs. per month)|
|For Karnataka and West Bengal||Others|
|Category ‘B’||–||Rs.500/- (Govt. & Govt.|
Rs.700/- (Private ITIs)
|Category ‘C’||Graduation Courses:|
staying in hostel
Marks obtained as well as the financial status of the applicant in the last qualifying exam as per SR Jindal Scholarship Scheme.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
- Log on to official web portal of organization which is www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org to apply for Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme.
- Tap on “What We Do” tab from top menu bar.
- Select Scholarships” link from drop down list appear there.
- Refer all details from Jindal Foundation Scholarship Notification 2022.
- Choose “Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Apply Online” link from there.
- Enter email ID/Mobile no & password.
- Hit on submit tab for submission of S R Jindal Scholarship Scheme Application Form 2022 / Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Application Form.
- Now, download Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Form.
- Put all details in it.
- Also, Upload digital images of all documents along with form.
- Submit your Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Online Application form & keep hard copy safe & preserve.
- To apply offline for it, download S R Jindal Scholarship Form.
- Also, enter al details in form as required.
- Attach Xerox of all documents along with form.
- Forward your form at respective Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship address prior it’s too late.
Q: What is Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2022?
This Scheme is an imitative to offer financial assistance to the underprivileged students pursuing different courses at the higher level.
Q: Can I Edit The Information Already Saved?
Yes, you can edit draft/incomplete information filled by you. But after submission of form, you cannot edit information.
Q: What are the documents required for the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2022?
- Aadhar card
- SSLC HSC scoreboard
- Income certificate
- Merit certificate
- Fees paid receipt
- Hostel warden
- Certificate of physical disability if any
- Mobile number
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Q: Who can apply for this scholarship?
An applicant must be studying in class 11, 12, ITI, Diploma, Graduation and Postgraduation
Q: Who is offering this scholarship?
The scholarship is being offered by the Sitaram Jindal Foundation.
Check Also: College is Registered OR AICTE
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Last Date 2022:
It is among renowned scholarship among the Students. Students from across India for almost all the course apply for this scheme. Further, the main purpose of scheme is to offer financial help to students willing to pursue studies after 11th.
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Last Date will soon be notified. Thereafter, Merit List will be available.
- The students of class 11 and 12 will receive INR 500 per month.
- Those pursuing ITI diploma from will receive INR 500 per month (for Government/ Government aided ITIs) and INR 700 per month (for private ITIs).
- Students pursuing medical/ engineering courses will receive a scholarship up to INR 2,000 per month.
Official Website: Sitaram Jindal Foundation
Hit on its Official Link provided above to know more for Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2022. Keep connected with us for more updates about Scholarship Dates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship for Engg Students||Top 10 Job Oriented Courses|
|Top Colleges in India||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Top Universities in India||List of Fake Universities|