Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
Sitaram Jindal Foundation has initiated Scholarship Scheme for students of class 11 to post graduation. The main motto of Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2020 Scheme is to offer financial assistance to the underprivileged students. Check important dates to submit S R Jindal Scholarship Scheme Form prior applying.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Overview:
- Form type: Online/Offline
- Starting Date: Fourth Week Of September 2020
- Last Date: Last Week Of October 2020
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Merit List: Second Week Of November 2020
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Selection Result: First Week Of December 2020
- Purpose: To serve the poor and exploited in different fields and providing essential requirements of the students
- Selection Process: marks obtained & financial status of the candidate in the last qualifying examination.
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2020
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2020 Details:
|Category||Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Overview|
|Category ‘A’||11th & 12th Classes of Govt. and Govt. Aided Colleges|
|Category ‘B’||Govt. & Govt. Aided ITIs / Private ITIs|
|Category ‘C’||Graduate and Post Graduate Courses|
|Category ‘D’||Diploma courses|
|Category ‘E’||Engineering & Medicine Courses|
Check Here: List Of Scholarships
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Eligibility:
The first step to apply for Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme is to know eligibility norms.
- Category ‘A’ & ‘B’:
Applicant may secure 65% (For Boys) 60% (For Boys) Marks in previous examination to fill Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Form.
- Category ‘C’ / ‘D’ & ‘E’:
Diploma & Graduation courses:
Applicants should have passed 10+2 or intermediate with at least 65% (For Boys) 60% (For Boys) Marks from recognized board to get S R Jindal Scholarship 2020
Students may possess Graduation degree in relevant discipline with 65% (For Boys) 60% (For Boys) Marks from well-known university to apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2020.
- ‘Category A’ : student of either the Government Schools or the Government Aided Schools.
- Not getting the scholarship from any other source.
- For physically challenged or handicap students, eligibility percentage of marks will be pass marks in all categories for Jindal Scholarship For Engineering Students.
of Class 11-12
|B: ITI Students|
Eligible ITI Trades
|Pass marks for Govt|
|C: Pursuing graduation|
|If employed: Salary|
should not be more
than Rs. 4 Lacs
Karnataka and WBBoys-70%
|D: Diploma Courses||Annual Income should|
not be more than
Rs. 2.5 lacs
|E: Pursuing Graduation|
in Medical or Engineering
|Annual Income should|
not be more than
Rs. 2.5 lacs
Do You Know: How to Get Scholarship
S R Jindal Scholarship Scheme Rewards 2020:
|Category||Amount (Rs. per month)|
and West Bengal
(Govt. & Govt.
|Category ‘C’||Graduation Courses:|
Courses :Rs. 1000/-
|Category ‘E’||Rs. 2000/-|
staying in hostel
SR Jindal Scholarship Scheme Selection Process:
Marks obtained as well as the financial status of the applicant n the last qualifying exam.
You Can Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
How can I apply online for Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2020?
- Log on to official web portal of organization which is www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org.
- Tap on “What We Do” tab from top menu bar.
- Select Scholarships” link from drop down list appear there.
- Refer all details from Jindal Foundation Scholarship Notification 2020.
- Choose “Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Apply Online” link from there.
- Enter email ID/Mobile no & password.
- Hit on submit tab for submission of S R Jindal Scholarship Scheme Application Form 2020 / Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Application Form.
- Now, download Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Form.
- Put all details in it.
- Also, Upload digital images of all documents along with form.
- Submit your Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Online Application form & keep hard copy safe & preserve.
Is there any offline process to apply for Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme 2020?
- To apply offline for it, download S R Jindal Scholarship Form.
- Also, enter al details in form as required.
- Attach Xerox of all documents along with form.
- Forward your form at respective Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship address prior it’s too late.
Get Best Answer: Counselling Schedule
Some queries about Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Scheme:
Q: What is Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2020?
This Scheme is an imitative to offer financial assistance to the underprivileged students pursuing different courses at the higher level.
Q: Can I Edit The Information Already Saved?
Yes, you can edit draft/incomplete information filled by you. But after submission of form, you cannot edit information.
Q: What are the documents required for the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme 2020?
- Copy of SSLC/HSC scorecard
- Copy of the last examination
- Copy of the income certificate
- Copy of merit certificate (applicable for Medical, Engineering, Diploma and MBA students)
- Copy of certificates regarding fees paid (applicable for Medical, Engineering, Diploma and MBA students)
- Certificate from the hostel warden (for hostellers)
- Certificate of physical disability from the competent authority (if applicable)
- PPO, Relationship dependency certificate and Ex-servicemen widow I-card (for widows and ex-servicemen)
Q: Who can apply for this scholarship?
An applicant must –
Be studying in class 11, 12, ITI, Diploma, Graduation and Postgraduation
Q: Who is offering this scholarship?
The scholarship is being offered by the Sitaram Jindal Foundation.
Must Check Details On: Documents Required For Education Loan
Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Last Date 2020:
It is among renowned scholarship among the Students. Students from across India for almost all the course apply for this scheme. Further, the main purpose of scheme is to offer financial help to students willing to pursue studies after 11th.
Registration for Jindal Scholarship scheme will commence from Fourth Week Of September 2020. Also, Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Last Date is October 2020. Thereafter, Merit List will be available in Second Week Of November 2020.
Benefits of Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme:
- The students of class 11 and 12 will receive INR 500 per month.
- Those pursuing ITI diploma from will receive INR 500 per month (for Government/ Government aided ITIs) and INR 700 per month (for private ITIs).
- Students pursuing medical/ engineering courses will receive a scholarship up to INR 2,000 per month.
Check Also: College is Registered OR AICTE
Hit on its Official Link provided above to know more for Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2020. Keep connected with us for more updates about Scholarship Dates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Scholarship for Engg Students||How To Prepare For Scholarship|
|Top Colleges in India||How To Get A College Scholarship|
|Education Loans for Students||List of Fake Universities|