RRB Group D Question Paper
Solved RRB Group D Previous Year Question Papers PDF direct download link is available here. Candidates appearing in the upcoming Railway Group D examination must download RRB Group D Question Paper in Hindi & English language and prepare accordingly to it for scoring good marks in the competitive exam.
RRB Group D Exam Highlights:
|Exam name||RRB Group D|
|Conducting authority||Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)|
on behalf of Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs)
|Job location||Across India|
|Exam subjects||General Science, Mathematics,|
General Intelligence and Reasoning,
and General Awareness and Current Affairs
|Exam time||90 minutes|
|Exam mode||Computer-Based Test|
|Exam purpose||To select candidates for various posts in RRC Level 1|
RRB Group D Solved Papers and Practice Sets are the best way to prepare for the examination, as RRB Group D Question Papers will help you in knowing the complete examination format. By solving RRB Group D Previous Papers, candidates will be able to know about the marking scheme and types of questions frequently asked in the exam.
RRB Group D Question Paper
RRB Group D Question Paper PDF Download:
|RRB Group D Question Paper 2018 PDF 1|
|RRB Group D Question Paper 2018 PDF 2|
|RRB Group D Question Paper 2018 PDF 3|
RRB Group D Selection Process:
Candidates needs to undergo the following selection procedure to get recruited for RRB Group D Level 1 posts.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification & Medical Examination
Read Complete Details of: RRB Group D Exam
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2021:
- Question Papers will consists of objective multiple-choice type questions.
- Each question will be of one mark each.
- Negative marking will be there for each wrong answer and 1/3 of marks will be deducted.
- Exam Duration: 90 minutes (2 Hours for PwBD Candidates)
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
|General awareness and Current Affairs||20||20|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
Minimum qualifying marks for CBT as per category-wise is given below:
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||30%|
Check Out: Best Books for RRB Group D Exam Preparation
RRB Group D Exam Pattern for Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
Candidates qualified in the CBT round will be allowed for Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
Important Topics for RRB Group D Exam:
Section-wise important topics are given here:
- Mathematics – Number system, Decimals, Ratio and Proportion, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions etc.
- General Science – The syllabus of General Science covers Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of Class 10 level.
- General Awareness – Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics etc.
RRB Group D Question Paper FAQs:
Question) Railway Group D Question Paper will be set in which languages?
Answer) The question paper of RRB Group D will be set in 15 languages i.e. Hindi, English, Urdu, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu.
Question) What is the marking scheme of RRB Group D Exam?
Answer) 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Question) RRB Group D Exam will be conducted in online mode or offline mode?
Answer) The exam will be conducted in online mode.
Question) When answer key of exam will be released?
Answer) After few days of successful conduction of the examination, answer keys will be officially released by Indian Railway.
Read in Detail: RRB Group D Syllabus
Applicants appearing for RRB Group D Exam must download RRB Group D Question Paper PDF for practice from here. Solved RRB Group D Previous Year Papers PDF direct link is available on this page of recruitmentresult.com, so candidates must go through them before appearing for the actual examination.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|RRB Group D Recruitment||RRB Group D Admit Card|
|RRB Group D Salary||RRB Group D Result|
|Best Books For RRB Group D Exam||RRB Group D Cut Off|
|RRB Group D Mock Test||RRB Group D Answer Key|