Railway Recruitment Cell has promulgated jobs notification titled as RRC Recruitment. Online Applications are being invited by the organization in order to fill latest RRC Group ‘C’ Level – 1/2 Scouts/Guide Quota Posts.
Candidates interested and meeting the required eligibility criteria may apply for RRC Jobs by visiting official website and filling up online application form. Candidates who will apply for RRC Recruitment 2018 have to appear in selection process.
Vital Contents On This Page:
Candidates are also informed that the last date to apply for RRC Group ‘C’ Level – 1/2 Recruitment is 03-03-2018. So candidates interested in latest jobs opening must ensure their eligibility before the closing date.
Rest of the information regarding RRC Recruitment 2018 is available in below section of this page that is well created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization name||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Post name||RRC Group ‘C’ Level – 1/2 Scouts/Guide Quota|
|Last date to submit online applications||03-03-2018|
RRC Vacancy Details:
|Post name||Number of Vacancy||Qualification Requirement|
|Group ‘C’ – Level-2||03|
Passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination
|Group ‘C’ – Level-1||08|
Candidates should possess the qualification of 10 Pass plus National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)
We Have More Job Opportunities for 12th & 10th Pass Candidates, Check Below:
Age Criteria and Salary Details for RRC Vacancies:
|Post name||Limitations in Age (in Years)||Salary Structure|
|Group ‘C’ – Level-2||18-28||Pay Band Rs. 5200 20200+GP Rs. 1900 in VI CPC|
|Group ‘C’ – Level-1||18-31||Pay Band Rs. 5200 20200+GP Rs. 1800 in VI CPC|
Check Also: Railway Salary Package
Relaxation in age to reserved categories will be according to the rules of Government of India:
- Five years relaxation to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe
- Three years to Other Backward Classes
- Five years to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to the 31st Day of December, 1989
- The upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) is relaxable by 10 years
- The examination fee for all candidates is Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- to candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Persons With Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economically Backward Classes.
- Payment of examination fee will be done in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) only, from any Post office drawn in favour of Asst. Personnel Officer/Traffic, South Western Railway, Hubballi, payable at Hubballi.
Grab Now: Upcoming 50000+ Railway Jobs
Below is the list of documents which the candidates have to upload while submitting online applications:
- SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Certificate.
- PUC/HSC/HSE/12th Std Certificates
- ITI/NCVT/SCVT or equivalent certificates
- Any higher qualifications as mentioned in application.
- Latest Photogragh (without Cap, Coloured Goggles & wig).
- Community Certificates if belong to SC/ST/OBC as per Annexure B&C.
- Certificate for waiver of Fee (if any) as per Annexure-D.
- A Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in the name of Asst. Personnel Officer/Traffic, South Western Railway, Hubballi.
- Activeness certificate in the proforma as per Annexure-I, duly signed by the Authorities as indicated therein.
- Scouts & Guides Certificates in connection their status in S&G/ service rendered in National events/National Jamborree/State events/District rallies.
- Specialised Scouts/Guides course organised at National/State/All Indian Railways Level.
Selection of candidates will be done by assessing the below stated criteria:
|Written Test||50 Marks|
|Scouting- Skill Assessment||10 Marks|
|Marks on certificates||40 Marks|
Read Here: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
Written Test will consist of 40 objective type questions (40 marks) & 1 essay type question (10 marks) relating to Scouts and Guides Organization and its activities and General knowledge for the posts in Level-2 and Level-1 of VII CPC Pay Matrix.
Steps to apply for RRC Recruitment 2018
Candidates can follow the below mentioned procedure to fill RRC Online Application Form:
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of South Western Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell that is www.rrchubli.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to “HIT HERE TO SUBMIT ONLINE APPLICATION FOR GROUP ‘C’ POSTS IN LEVEL 1 & 2 OF 7TH CPC AGAINST SCOUTS & GUIDES QUOTA FOR THE YEAR 2017-18 OVER SWR & RWF AGAINST E.N.NO.03/2018 (SCOUTS & GUIDES), DATED.17.02.2018” link in the middle of the home page
- Now on reaching new page just hit on “SWR/RRC/563/EN.No.03/2018 (Scouts & Guides) Dated 17-02-2018” link
- This will open RRC Recruitment Advertisement on your screen, read the eligibility details carefully
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and agree to the terms and conditions
- After that hit on new user registration tab and fill the required details in RRC Registration Form
- Then hit register option and save the registration ID and Password
- After that on reaching new page enter your registration ID and Password for login
- Then fill the requisite details in RRC Online Application Form
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then make payment of examination fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of it for further usage.
Get Here>> RRC Recruitment Official Notification
Hit Here>> RRC Registration
Apply Online>>RRC Recruitment
Dates to remember:
Last date to submit online applications: 03-03-2018
Candidates can go through this Official Link to grab rest details of RRC Recruitment 2018. Aspirants can also follow this page or like this page on face book and Google Plus.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria|
|Railway Books||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Online Test For Railway||Career In Railway Sector|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Exam Pattern|