Latest RRC Recruitment has been published by Railway Recruitment Cell. Through RRC Bhubaneswar Recruitment, job entrants are notified about 588 vacancies of Apprentice. Aspirants who are looking for latest government jobs and interested in said posts they can apply for Railway Recruitment Cell Bhubaneswar Vacancy. Willing aspirants can submit online application form for RRC Recruitment 2017 as on or before the ending date that is 17-06-2017.
Focal Points of this Page:
Candidates who are going to apply for RRC Bhubaneswar Apprentice Recruitment, they can go through the simple steps as given below. On this web page of recruitmentresult.com, you can attain all additional details concerning RRC Recruitment 2017 – 2018.
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|No. of Posts||588|
Railway Recruitment Cell Apprentice Vacancies:
|Units||Number of Vacancies|
|Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubaneswar||97|
|Khurda Road Division (ELS, Angul)||30|
|Diesel Loco Shed, Waltair, Visakhapatnam||100|
|Electric Loco Shed Vizag, Waltair, Visakhapatnam||81|
|C&W (Siding)/Vizag, Waltair, Visakhapatnam||33|
|Electrical (G)/Waltair Division, Visakhapatnam||82|
|Electrical (TRD)/Waltair Division, Visakhapatnam||17|
|Mechanical Department/Waltair Division, Visakhapatnam||139|
|Engineering Department/Waltair Division, Visakhapatnam||09|
RRC Recruitment Notification>> Download PDF
Required Qualification for RRC Bhubaneswar Vacancy:
If you want to apply for RRC Apprentice Recruitment then you must have passed in 10th class or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks or National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
We Have More Options Of Jobs For 10th Pass Candidates: Check Here
Age Limitations for RRC Apprentice Vacancy:
To apply for Railway Recruitment Cell Apprentice Vacancy, the minimum age of aspirants should not be below 15 years and maximum age should not be above 25 years as on 17-06-2017.
Upper age relaxation will be applicable only for those contenders who belong to reserved category as given below according to category.
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For the Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
11000 Latest Railway Vacancies: Grab Now
Remuneration for RRC Vacancies:
The management of Indian Railway Recruitment Cell will be offered suitable and outstanding amount of salary for those aspirants who will be appointed for latest Bhubaneswar Apprentice Vacancy under the Apprentices Act 1961.
Mode of Assortment:
- The recruitment department of organization is going to shortlist aspirants on the basis of merit list as per marks obtained in matriculation and ITI.
- After that, contenders will be called for Document/Certificate verification round.
- Then to appear in medical examination and physical fitness, candidates have to submit an amount of Rs. 24/-.
Check Railway Selection Procedure from Here
Aspirants who want to apply for RRC Vacancy they have to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fees by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc. SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from the fees.
Guide to Apply for RRC Bhubaneswar Apprentice Vacancy:
- Top apply for Latest RRC Apprentice Vacancy, firstly aspirants are required to log on official website Railway Recruitment Cell that is www.rrccr.com
- After reading important instructions hit at “Enter” button.
- Afterwards, you will reach on home page of web portal.
- Now aspirants are required to scroll this page and select “Notification No ECoR/RRC/ Act Appr/2017” link.
- Now go through the whole instructions carefully given in RRC Notification.
- Job hunters who find them eligible and willing to apply for RRC Jobs go back to the previous page and select apply online link.
- Now Fill RRC Online Application Form with correct details in prescribed manner.
- Upload all the testimonials, certificates, scanned photograph and signature etc along with the application form.
- Then aspirants need to make payment of application fees.
- Recheck all filled details and then submit the application form.
- Finally, take a print out of filled application and keep it safe for future reference.
Link to Apply Online Directly >> Hit Here
Important Date, Keep in Mind:
Closing date for submission of Online Application: 17-06-2017
List of RRC Boards:
- Central Railway (CR): Mumbai
- Eastern Railway (ER): Kolkata
- East Central Railway (ECR): Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECOR): Bhubaneswar
- Northern Railway (NR): New Delhi
- North Eastern Railway (NER): Gorakhpur
- North Central Railway (NCR): Allahabad
- North Western Railway (NWR): Jaipur
- North East Frontier Railway (NFR): Guwahati
- Southern Railway (SR): Chennai
- South Central Railway (SCR): Secunderabad
- South Eastern Railway (SER): Kolkata
- South East Central Railway (SECR): Bilaspur
- South Western Railway (SWR): Hubli
- Western Railway (WR): Mumbai
- West Central Railway (WCR): Jabalpur
For obtaining more details concerning RRC Recruitment 2017 you need to visit the Official Link. Appliers who want to gather all additional details regarding RRC Recruitment 2017 – 2018 then you are advised to bookmark this web portal by pressing ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Current Affairs|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Exam Coaching Institutes||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|