Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Delhi has broadcasted an advertisement as RRC Delhi Recruitment 2016 to fill 1884 Group D Posts. Applicants who wish to grab this chance they may apply online for RRC vacancy by filling form with all necessary details on or sooner than the last date.
|Post Name||Group ‘D’|
|Number of posts||1884|
|Closing Date to submit form||31st January 2016|
To get more details regarding RRC Recruitment 2016 you may go through below uttered page which is equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com.
RRC Recruitment 2016
- RRC Hubli Recruitment 2016 www.rrchubli.in (Group D) 260 Vacancy Apply
- RRC Jabalpur Recruitment 2016 (125 Group D Vacancies) Advt Apply Online
- RRC Delhi Recruitment 2016 rrcnr.org 166 Vacancy (Group D) Advt Online
- RRC Jaipur Recruitment 2016 www.rrcjaipur.in Group D Posts Apply Online
- RRC Recruitment 2016 Railway Recruitment Cell (1884 Group D Posts) Advt
- RRC Bhubaneswar Result 2016 rrcbbs.org.in Exam Cut Off/Merit List Online
Details of RRC Recruitment:
|Name of RRC||No. of Posts|
Job hunters should have completed the 10th / Matric / ITI from any certified board/institution/university.
- Contenders’ age should reside in between 18 to 42 years as on 01/01/2016.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable only for reserved category such as by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category
Selected job hunters will earn good amount of pay scale of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200 with 1800/- grade pay.
Selection process of eligible and talented contenders will be based on the written test and interview which is going to be conduct by Indian Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC).
How to apply for RRC Recruitment:
- Applicants who are satisfying above framed eligibility norms they may go through the RRC/NR website rrcnr.org provided for filling ONLINE application
- On the bottom of the Page select the ONLINE/E-Application SRDPH link
- On selecting ONLINE Registration a Window will appear. Candidate may register with his/her name, mobile no. and E-mail ID and then enter.
- Aspirants will get one OTP (One Time Password) on his mobile no. immediately, which he may insert in the field “Insert OTP” of given window and then press on to on Register button
- Applicants must ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate.
- Candidates are advised to fill an application form very carefully with all important details and upload their colour photograph.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration Number will be issued to each application.
- Applicants must note down their Registration Number of further stages of recruitment process/correspondence with RRC concerned.
- At last, take print out of the application/acknowledgement for records
- Last Date for Submission of online application – 31st of Jan 2016 (Till 05:00 PM)
- Examination date – 15th of February to 28 February 2016 (Tentatively)
Get more details about RRC Recruitment 2016 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On