RRC Group D Recruitment
RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 Notice of 103769 Level-1 Post has been out. RRC Group D Apply Online Link will be activated today on 12-03-2019 from 5 P.M. Those candidates who are interested can apply for RRC Group D Vacancy 2019 on or before the last date that is 12-04-2019. Complete details about RRC Group D Recruitment Notice 2019 are given below.
Group D Jobs in Railway Recruitment Cell
|Profile Name||Group D (Assistant Pointsman, Assistant Bridge And Track Maintainer Grade IV etc)|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Total RRC Group D Vacancy||103769|
|Opening Date for RRC Group D Recruitment Apply Online||12-03-2019|
|Last Date for RRC Recruitment Apply Online||12-04-2019|
|Tentative Date of CBT||September-October 2019|
|RRC Group D Salary Structure|
|Salary Structure||Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix|
|Age Limitation||18 to 30 Years / 18 to 33 Years|
|Applying Process for RRC Group D 2019 Recruitment||Online|
Official Links Related To RRC Group D for Applicants Convenience:
|RRC Group D Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Other RRC Related Links|
|RRC Admit Card||Get Details|
RRC Group D Recruitment Important Dates 2019:
|Events||RRC Group D Dates|
|Date of RRC Group D Notice Publication||23-02-2019|
|Opening of online registration of Applications for Railway Recruitment Cell Group D Recruitment||12-03-2019 at 17.00 hrs.|
|Closing of online registration of Applications||12-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:|
|(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI)||23-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|(b) SBI Challan||18-04-2019 at 13.00 hrs.|
|(c) Post Office Challan||18-04-2019 at 13.00 hrs.|
|Final submission of Applications||26-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||September-October 2019|
Grab Here All: Upcoming Railway Jobs
Check RRC Group D Vacancies 2019:
|Railway||Total RRC Group D Vacancies|
|East Central Railway||3563|
|East Coast Railway||2555|
|North Central Railway||4730|
|North Eastern Railway||4002|
|North Western Railway||5249|
|Northeast Frontier Railway||2894|
|South Central Railway||9328|
|South East Central Railway||1664|
|South Eastern Railway||4914|
|South Western Railway||7167|
|West Central Railway||4019|
|Total RRC Vacancy Group D||103769|
Check Also: Latest Recruitments
Ques 1. What Qualification is Needed for RRC Group D Jobs?
Nationality/Citizenship for RRC Group-D Recruitment:
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India for RRC Group D Bharti.
- Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India for RRC Group D Notification.
RRC Group D Qualification:
- As per RRC Group D Recruitment 2019 Eligibility, Contenders must have done Matriculation from recognized Board.
- Applicants should have the Educational/Technical from recognized Board/NCVT/SCVT as on the closing date for submission of the ONLINE application for RRC Group D Advertisement.
Read More About: Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria
Ques 2. What is RRC Group D 2019 Age Limit?
Age of applicants should not be less than 18 Years and not more than 33 Years. The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.07.2019 for RRC Group D Level 1 Recruitment. Check age relaxation from below table for RRC Recruitment Group D.
|Community/Categories||Relaxation In Upper Age Limit (Or) Maximum Upper Age|
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer(NCL)||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates who have put in more than 6 months service after attestation||UR||33 Years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|OBC-NCL||36 Years of age plus Number of years ofservice rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|SC/ST||38 Years of age plus Number of years of service rendered in Defence plus 3 years|
|Candidates ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to31.12.1989||UR||38 Years of age|
|OBC-NCL||41 Years of age|
|SC/ST||43 Years of age|
|Candidates who are serving Group ‘C’ and erstwhile Group ‘D’ Railway Staff, Casual Labour and Substitutes and put in minimum 3 years of service (continuous or in brokenspells).||UR||40 Years of age|
|OBC-NCL||43 Years of age|
45 Years of age
|Candidates who are working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co- operative Societies andInstitutes.||UR||33 Years of age plus length of servicerendered or 5 years, whichever is lower.|
|OBC-NCL||36 Years of age plus length of service rendered or 5 years, whichever is lower.|
|SC/ST||38 Years of age plus length of servicerendered or 5 years, whichever is lower.|
|Women candidates, who are widowed, divorced or judicially separated from husband butnot remarried.||UR||35 Years of age|
|OBC-NCL||38 Years of age|
|SC/ST||40 Years of age|
Course Completed Act Apprentices applying for the posts for which minimum qualification is ITI/Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
|UR||33 years of age plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961 subject to maximumthree years.|
|OBC-NCL||36 years of age plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the Apprentice Act 1961 subject to maximumthree years.|
|SC/ST||38 years of age plus extent of Apprentice Training undergone by them under the|
Check Here: Daily Job Updates
Ques 3. What is Monthly RRC Group D Salary 2019?
After selection candidates will get the salary of 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay of Rs. 18000/- plus other allowances admissible at that time for RRC Group D Recruitment.
Ques 4. What is for RRC Group D Recruitment Fee?
- For Unreserved Category: Rs.500/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs.250/-
Ques 5. How to Pay Examination Fee for for RRC Group D Recruitment?
- ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit card or UPI.
- OFFLINE fee payment through SBI Challan or Post Office Challan for for RRC Group D Recruitment.
Out of this fee of Rs 500 / Rs. 250 an amount of Rs 400 / Rs. 250 shall be refunded in due course duly deducting bank charges as applicable on appearing in CBT.
Ques 6. What is RRC Group D Selection Process?
Selection will be done on basis of Computer Based Test(s), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification and Medical Examination for RRC Group D Recruitment.
Get Complete Details Of: Railway Selection Procedure
Ques 7. What is New in RRC Group D Exam Pattern 2019?
Written Test Pattern:
- The examination duration will be 120 Minutes for eligible PwBD candidates accompanied with Scribe
- There will be negative marking and 1/3 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer
- The examination duration and number of questions for CBT are indicated below.
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||30|
|General Awarenessand Current Affairs||20|
|Total No of Question||100|
Read Here: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET):
- Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates shall be called for PET Three times the community wise total vacancy of the Posts notified against RRBs/RRCs.
- Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is mandatory and the same will be qualifying in nature for RRC Group D Recruitment.
- The criterion for PET is as under:
|Male candidates||Female candidates|
|Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down ; and||Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; and|
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.||Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.|
Must Check Below Links:
Based on the performance of candidates in CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates twice the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification as per their merit and options.
Medical Examination Requirements:
|Medical Standard||General Fitness||Visual Acuity for RRC Group D Recruitment|
|Physically fit in all respects|
Physically fit in all respects
Physically fit in all respects
Ques 7. What is RRC Group D Cut Off 2019?
- Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR-40%, EWS-40%, OBC(Non creamy layer)-30%, SC-30%, ST-30%.
- This percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in case of shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them for for RRC Group D Recruitment.
Also Read: Employment News This Week Highlights
Ques 8. How to Fill RRC Group D Online Application Form?
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of particular RRC.
- Select “CENTRALISED EMPLOYMENT NOTICE (CEN) No. RRC-01/2019 (Recruitment for Various Posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix)”.
- Hit suitable link for “Apply Online” tab
- This will open RRC Recruitment Advertisement on your screen, read the eligibility details carefully
- If you satisfy eligibility norms then go back to previous page and agree to the terms and conditions
- After that hit on new user registration tab and fill the required details in RRC Registration Form
- Then hit register option and save the registration ID and Password
- After that on reaching new page enter your registration ID and Password for login
- Then fill the requisite details in RRC Online Application Form.
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures
- Then make payment of RRC Group D Online Form fee through proper channel
- At last hit final submit option and take hard copy of RRC Group D Application Form for further usage
Check Here: Career In Railway Sector
RRC Group D Recruitment Advertisement 2019 Details:
RRC has released Centralised Employment Notice (CEN) No RRC-01/2019 (Recruitment for Various Posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix)” to fill up 103769 Posts of Level-1. Online applications for the same will begin today, 12-03-2019 (at 5 pm) and conclude on 12-04-2019. Candidates can pay fee online till April 23, 2019.
Candidates will have to appear for Computer Based Test (CBT) level 1 and 2 after which physical measurement test (PET), medical test and document verification will be conducted. The first exam is scheduled to be conducted in September-October, 2019 for RRC Jobs Group D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Exam Syllabus||Railway Current Affairs|
|Railway Medical Standards||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Salary Package||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Free Job Updates||Jobs By Qualification|