Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Allahabad has depicted employment notification as RRC Recruitment. Organization is seeking for skilled and dynamic candidate to fill up Group ‘C’ & ‘D’categories against Scouts & Guides Quota for the year 2017-18. For applying against RRC Recruitment 2017, you need to submit application form through online mode by visiting its official website or from the direct link given below.
Focal Points of this Page:
Before applying against RRC Job Notification, candidates need to satisfy all eligibility norms that are required for RRC Group C / D Recruitment. Your performance in written test & Scoutting Skill Assessment is going to be judge by recruitment authority for Railway Recruitment Cell Vacancies. For getting rest information about RRC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, go through this page well equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|No. of Posts||08|
RRC Allahabad Vacancy Details:
Total No. of posts: 08
Name of the Posts:
- Group C: 02 Posts
- Group D: 06 Posts
Applicants for RRC Allahabad Recruitment 2017 should have minimum Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% aggregate from any recognized Board/ University for Group C, 10th pass or ITI or equivalent examination passed from any recognized Board for Group D.
You May Check More Job Opportunities, From Here:-
- Candidates should satisfy age criteria that is minimum 18 years and maximum 28 years as on 01-01-2018 for Group C and for Group D, candidates should be in between , 18 to 31 years as on 01-01-2018.
- Age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for Physically handicapped candidates as per rules.
For RRC Allahabad jobs, candidates get selected on the basis of their performance in written test & Scoutting Skill Assessment which will be held on scheduled date.
Read Now: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
- Individuals are also need to deposit Rs.500/- as Examination Fee for all candidates, whereas, candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Ex serviceman/ Persons with disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward classess required to pay Rs.250/-.
- Payment of this fees should be made through online using Internet Banking or debit/ credit cards (service charges apply for all which will be borne by the candidates.
How to Apply for RRC Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly, candidates are required to visit the website of organization that is www.rrcald.org to fill RRC Online application form.
- Now on home page, select app link according to RRC vacancy and read the given Notification.
- After reading it completely, candidates need to fill Online form by pressing suitable link.
- Fill-up the required fields in the Application Form and attach required documents/certificates.
- At last, take print copy of application form for future use.
Check Now: Upcoming Railway Jobs
Last Date to Apply Online: 09-08-2017 up to 23.59 Hrs
To gain more details regarding RRC Recruitment 2017 – 2018, go through this Official Link. For more updates stay connected with this portal of recruitmentresult.com
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Interview Tips By Toppers|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Salary Package||Railway Syllabus|