Apply now and Avail Latest Jobs in Indian Railway!! All job seeker get ready to apply for newest career advertisement entitled as RRC Recruitment. Railway Recruitment Cell is all set to appoint hard working and eligible contenders for various vacancies in Group D. For this concern, aspirants who wish to grab this opportunity and fulfill the requisite elements may promptly apply for Railway Recruitment Cell Vacancy. To apply for this recruitment, candidates have to submit their online application form via official website as on or before the ending date. For the ease of applicants we are providing complete details regarding RRC Recruitment 2017, you read all details below!!
This Page Includes:
On this web page of recruitmentresult.com, we are furnished some simple steps to apply online for RRC Jobs. Interested contenders may go0 through it. Other additional details regarding Railway Recruitment Cell Advertisement such as qualification required, selection process, how to apply are also given at below section.
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|No. of Posts||Various Vacancies|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
Appliers should have passed 10th/12th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from recognized Board. Candidates should have minimum educational qualification to apply for Indian Railway Vacancies.
Check Railway Eligibility Criteria in detail
Job seekers who wish to apply for RRC Latest Vacancy their minimum age should be 18 years. Upper age of appliers should be as per the guidelines of organization.
Aspirants who belong to reserved category their upper age will be relaxable as given below:
- SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For the Persons with Disabilities: 10 Years
Emoluments for RRC Jobs:
Contenders who will qualify all stages of selection procedure and get appointed they will receive overwhelming amount of salary as decided by the Indian Railway Recruitment Cell.
Check Out: Railway Salary Package
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online application by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from the fees.
Mode of Selection:
Applying aspirants who want t o avail Railway Recruitment Cell Vacancy they have knowledge about the hiring criteria. All applicants are informed that they have to go through the stages as mentioned below. Final selection will be done on merit basis. To grab railway jobs you need to perform well in selection procedure.
- Preliminary Examination (Screening Test)
- Main Written Examination
- Medical Test
- Aptitude Test
- Typing Skill Test
- Viva Voce
- Document Verification
Check Railway Selection Procedure from Here
RRC Exam Pattern:
Railway Group D question paper will be in Hindi and English and also in regional languages. Candidates who are going to apply for this recruitment can get exam pattern here. In Computer based test there will be 4 sections consisting of following number of questions as given below!!
How to apply for RRC Recruitment?
- In the first step, candidates are required to visit to the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell that is www.rrccr.com
- After reading important instructions hit at “Enter” button.
- Then you will reach on home page of web portal.
- Now aspirants are required to hit at “Notifications” tab presented at the menu bar.
- Then you need to press on suitable link and read the whole instructions carefully given in RRC Notification.
- Contenders who meet with the job norms and want to apply go back to the previous page and select apply online link.
- Now Fill Online Application Form with correct details in prescribed manner.
- Upload all the testimonials, certificates, scanned photograph and signature etc along with the application form.
- Make payment of application fees.
- Recheck the application form and then submit the application form.
- At last, take a print out of filled application and keep it safe for future need.
Last Date to submit Online Application Form: Update Soon
List of RRC Boards:
- Central Railway (CR): Mumbai
- Eastern Railway (ER): Kolkata
- East Central Railway (ECR): Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECOR): Bhubaneswar
- Northern Railway (NR): New Delhi
- North Eastern Railway (NER): Gorakhpur
- North Central Railway (NCR): Allahabad
- North Western Railway (NWR): Jaipur
- North East Frontier Railway (NFR): Guwahati
- Southern Railway (SR): Chennai
- South Central Railway (SCR): Secunderabad
- South Eastern Railway (SER): Kolkata
- South East Central Railway (SECR): Bilaspur
- South Western Railway (SWR): Hubli
- Western Railway (WR): Mumbai
- West Central Railway (WCR): Jabalpur
Candidate may check below stated Official Link given below to get complete details related to RRC Recruitment 2017-2018. Interested aspirants can also bookmark this web portal by pressing the ctrl +d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Current Affairs|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Exam Coaching Institutes||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|