Bumper Offer, apply now!!! Railway Recruitment Cell, Delhi has promulgated a latest employment notification entitled as RRC Recruitment. Organization is looking for workaholic and competent candidates for the 2326 Vacant Positions of Apprentices. For this concern, aspirants who wish to grab this opportunity and fulfill the requisite elements may promptly apply for Railway Recruitment Cell Vacancy by filling their application forms and submit it through online mode on or before the last date that is 30th November 2016. Aspirants are requested to frequently visit this web page as we’ll be covering all the significant updates related to RRC Recruitment 2017 very soon for the convenience of the visitors.
|Name of the Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|No. of Posts||2326|
|Last Date||30th November 2016|
Job seekers who want to work in government sector and waiting for the latest jobs in Railway may apply for the RRC Jobs by submit their application form with the help of mentioned steps as soon as you can. Other details regarding Railway Recruitment Cell Advertisement such as qualification required, selection process, how to apply are displayed here on this page written by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai||258|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed||53|
|Kurla Diesel Shed||60|
|S&T Workshop, Byculla||59|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||122|
|Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal||80|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal||118|
|Tmw Nasik Road||50|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||28|
|Diesel Loco Shed||50|
|Electric Loco Shed, Ajni||48|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||59|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||103|
Appliers should have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Candidates who are going to apply for the said posts must be minimum 15 years of age and maximum 24 years of age is required.
Respite in age will be providing as:
|SC/ST Candidates||5 years|
|For OBC Candidates||3 Years|
|For the Persons with Disabilities||10 Years|
Candidates who will be chosen for the said posts will get the overwhelming amount of salary as decided by the Railway Recruitment Cell at the time of appointment.
Grab Today: Latest 5000 Railway Jobs
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 100/- as an application fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online application by using debit card / credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan etc.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates are exempted from the fees.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates must be selected on the basis of their academic record in relevant field. After that those who fulfill all the criteria will be called for interview.
You May Read This: Preparation Tips to Crack Interview
How to apply for RRC Recruitment?
- First of all visit to the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell that is “www.rrccr.com”.
- Then choose the “Online application for engagement (training) of Act Apprenties in Central Railway” advertisement link mentioned in the mid of the homepage and press on the notification.
- Read the whole instructions carefully.
- Then press on “Hit here to proceed for online application”.
- Now Fill Online Application Form with correct details in prescribed manner.
- Upload all the testimonials, certificates, scanned photograph and signature etc along with the application form.
- Make payment of application fees.
- Recheck the application form and Then submit the application form.
- At last, take a print out for further use.
Last Date of Applying: 30th November 2016
Candidate may check below stated Official Notification given below to get complete details related to RRC Recruitment 2017.
Railway Recruitment Cell Recruitment Notice: Download Now
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Exam Pattern|
|Railway Eligibility Criteria||Railway Selection Procedure|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Salary Package|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|