Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus
Get updated Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus from Here!!!!! Students if you are desirable to get admission in class 6th & 9th standard must download the Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018 PDF with the help of this page.
The examination board of organization conducts the entrance examination every year. Students can prepare according to worth of the topics through the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. To score good marks in exam, you need to start preparation with latest syllabus.
What is the Medium of Exam?
The medium of the Sainik School Entrance Exam 2018 is in 21 Indian languages and is largely non-verbal and objective in nature. Admission in Sainik School will be based on merit list that will be prepared by reputed authority of organization.
How to Download Sainik School Exam Syllabus PDF?
Students, who are preparing for the entrance test, can download the Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus PDF by visiting the official website of the school. Also, you can directly get your Class 9th & 6th Syllabus PDF Here by hitting the below provided official link.
To know more about Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019, willing aspirants should go through the below section of this page which is well formulated by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus
Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus for Class 6th
|Vocabulary and Usage|
|One word substitute|
|Re-arranging words to make meaningful sentences|
Read This- How to Prepare for English
- Number System: Place value and face value of numbers, Comparison of numbers, writing greatest and smallest numbers, fundamental Operations on numbers including BODMAS rule, Rounding off numbers, Roman numeration, prime factorisation, LCM and HCF, squares and square roots, number patterns and series.
- Fractions and Decimals: Fundamental operations including BODMAS rule, simplifications, lowest form and equivalent fractions, comparisons, Conversion of fractions to decimals or percentages and vice-versa, squares and square roots, applications including word Problems.
- Commercial Mathematics: Ratio and proportion, Percentages, unitary method, profit and loss including percentages, simple interest, arithmetic Mean, time and work, Time And Distance including conversion of units, preparation of cash bills, measurement of temperature in degree Celsius and degree Fahrenheit.
- Geometry: Basic geometrical concepts such as point, line, line segment, ray etc, classification of angles, triangles, quadrilaterals and polygons, interior and exterior of given figures, circle and its parts, construction of line segments, angles, triangles, circles etc, angle sum property of triangles and quadrilaterals.
- Mensuration:Perimeter and areas of triangle, rectangle, square etc including given diagrams, volumes of solids such as cube And cuboid, circumference and area of circle, conversion of units of area and volume.
Download PDF: Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus for Class 6th
Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus for Class 9th
|Vocabulary and Usage|
|Direct / Indirect Speech|
|Future time reference|
|Re arranging words to make meaningful sentences|
|Use of grammatical structures|
|One word substitutes|
Get Here Details Of: Sainik School Application Form
- The Universe
- Transformation of Substances
- Structure of atom
- Metals and non-metals
- Cell Structure and Functions
- Micro organisms
- Refraction of Light
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Sources of Energy
- Common Diseases
- Food Production and Management
Want to Know? Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
|Squares and square roots of large numbers|
|Cubes and Cube roots of large numbers|
|Rational exponents and radicals including negative powers|
|Profit, loss and discount with percentages|
|Factorisation of algebraic expressions|
|Division of Polynomials|
|Linear equations in one variable including word problems|
|Parallel lines and its properties|
|Perimeter and areas of triangle|
|Surface areas and volumes of cube, cuboid, cylinder, cone, sphere and hemisphere|
Check This- How to Prepare for Maths
Social Studies Syllabus:
History: Modern Indian History & World History, Persons in History of India, Places of Importance in Indian History, Wars and Battles in Indian History, Dates and Events in Indian History, Events of Indian National Movement, Revolutions in the World (17 to 19 Century AD), Industrial Revolution, Revolt of 1857, Heritage sites of India & World
Civics: Indian Constitution, About United Nations, Globalization, Human Rights, Rights of the Child, Dance & Music, Location of prominent Institutions in India, General Information on Indian Army, Indian Navy, Indian Air Force (basics) and Indian Railways
Geography: Physical Geography, India’s Geography, World Geography
Political Science: Power sharing mechanism in Democracy, Working of Democracy , Competitions and Contestations in democracy, Outcomes of democracy, Challenges in Democracy
Economics: The story of Development, The role of Service Sector in Indian Economy, Money and Financial System, Globalization, Consumer Awareness
Disaster Management: Tsunami, Safer Construction Practices, Survival Skills, Alternate Communication Skills, Sharing Responsibility
Download PDF: Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus for Class 9th
Sainik School Entrance Exam Pattern
Sainik School 6th Class Exam Pattern:
Sainik School Class 6th Exam Pattern for the class IV entrance exam is provided below, take a look…
|Paper – I||Mathematical Knowledge Test||100|
|Paper – I||Language Ability Test||100|
|Paper – II||Intelligence Test||100|
Sainik School 9th Class Exam Pattern:
Students, who had applied for the class IX entrance exam,can check the Class 6th Exam Pattern from here…
|Paper – I||Mathematics||200|
|Paper – I||Science||75|
|Paper – II||English||100|
|Paper – II||Social Studies||75|
Read Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
Sainik School Entrance Exam Preparation Books
Sainik School Entrance Exam Books For Class 6th:
- Sainik School Entrance Exam (For Class VI) Study Guide by Expert Compilations: Arihant
- Sainik School Entrance Test (Class VI) Guide by Gupta R: RPH
Sainik School Entrance Exam Books For Class 9th:
- Sainik School Pravesh Pariksha Guide (Kaksha – 6 KeLiye) (Hindi) by Expert Compilations: Arihant
- Sainik School PraveshPariksha (For Class 9) (Hindi) by Sanjay Gupta & Jain: Upkar
You May Read This: Strategies To Improve Memory
Look Here On Important Note
- No student is allowed to appear in the selection test, for the second time under any circumstances.
- An applicant’s appearing for the Selection Test must be studying in previous class in a Government/Government-Aided or other recognized school or schools under Schemes of “Sarav Shiksa Abhiyan” or ‘B’ certificate
- Competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the same district where he/she is seeking admission in the just preceding academic session for which Selection Test is conducted.
Contenders willing to know more information related to Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018-19 may follow the Official Link.
Keep continue on our web portal, in order to get latest updates about All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus. All the best for your Exam!!!
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying||Tips to Manage Stress|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|
|Makes Your Brain Work Better||Stay Awake All Night To Study|