UP Sainik School Lucknow 2019
Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey, UP Sainik School, Lucknow has released a notification for admission in VII & IX Class. Candidates who are interested for UP Sainik School Lucknow 2019–20 Admission can check the UP Sainik School Entrance Exam Dates Here.
UP Sainik School Lucknow 2019 Application Form are available on the official website of Sainik School. Along with the application form, candidates are required to submit the registration fees. Last date to fill the Registration form is 31-10-2018.
UP Sainik School Entrance Exam Dates
UP Sainik School Lucknow Entrance Exam is going to be conducted on 13-01-2019. Through Sainik School Entrance exam, UP Sainik School Lucknow will offer admission to students in class VII & IX who clear the entrance test.
Candidates can collect more information about UP Sainik School Lucknow 2019 Admission for Class VII & IX by going through this page which is well developed by expert team members of page recruitmentresult.com
UP Sainik School Lucknow
Father of candidate must be a domicile of UP
Date of Birth: For appearing in Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey UP Sainik School Entrance Examination, age of candidate should be as following:
- For Class VII (Only Male): 02nd July 2007 to 01st January 2009 (both dates inclusive)
- For Class IX (Only Female): 02nd July 2005 to 01st January 2007 (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Must have passed class VI and VIII for admission in class VII and IX respectively by 20 May 2019 from a recognized school
Read Here: UP Sainik School Admission Notification
Students get selected for admission in Sainik School on the basis of written test, interview and medical exam. Those who get qualified in state wise competitive examination, interview and medical examination is going to be selected for admission in class VII and IX respectively.
UP Sainik School Exam pattern
|Details (Class VI)||Details (Class IX)|
|Medium of paper||English / Hindi||English|
|Sections Covered||Maths, GK, language and Intelligence||Maths, Intelligence, English, General Science and Social Studies|
|Mode of exam||Offline (Objective type questions)||Offline (Objective type questions)|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
Check Here Latest: Sainik School Entrance Exam Syllabus
UP Sainik School Exam Centre
UP Sainik School Entrance Exam will be conducted in following Exam center:
While filling the application form, out of these exam centers, candidate have to select maximum three centres, out of which one may be granted by the school administration.
Do You Know: How Do Toppers Study?
For UP Sainik School Lucknow Registration, candidates have to submit the Application Fee of Rs. 800/- by E-Challan or I-Collect (SBI) & get the Transaction ID. Bank Charges will be extra. The fee is non-refundable in any case.
As per UP Sainik School Lucknow Reservation Criteria, 27 % of the total seats are reserved for OBC, 21 % for SC and 02 % for ST category. Vimukt Jati will not be considered in the ST category.
UP Sainik School Annual Fees Details
Annual Fees of UP Sainik School Lucknow is Rupees 35,000/- per annum (Rupees 17500/- per term).
Also Check: Best Career Opportunities
How to Apply Online for UP Sainik School Lucknow 2019–20 Admission:
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official web portal that is www.upsainikschool.org
- From the Latest News Section, Press “ADMISSIONS 2019-20” tab
- Press on “Hit Here to Download the Notification/Instructions for Admission to Class VII & IX for the Session 2019-20…” link
- Now read the pdf file carefully and see if you are eligible for admission.
- If you found yourself eligible, then go back to previous page and hit on “Click Here to Apply for Admissions to Class VII & IX for the Session 2019-20…” to fill the online application form
- Fill entire details in form and Upload relevant documents & photograph and submit the form within given time period.
- Submit application fee, by entering application ID and date of birth and choose “proceed” button.
- Upload recent passport size photograph & signature.
- At last, submit application form within given time period and take print out of application form for future reference.
Apply Here: UP Sainik School Lucknow 2019 Admission
Important Dates for UP Sainik School Lucknow 2019
|Starting Date to Apply Online for UP Sainik School Application Form||15-09-2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online AISSEE 2019 Application Form||31-10-2018|
|Last date for receipt of AISSEE Application Form||02-11-2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||13-01-2019|
|Publication of Merit List Roll Number-wise of candidates called Medical Examination and issue of Call Letters.||Fourth week of January, 2019|
|Medical Exam (Tentative)||05-02-2019 to 10-02-2019|
|Publication of final Merit List including Waiting list.||15-03-2019 to 20-03-2019|
For further information about the UP Sainik School Lucknow 2019, visit this official link. If you have any query or suggestion, you can comment in the below given comment box. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google+ or subscribe to our free mail service.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On