Smart India Hackathon
Ministry of HRD of India has started Smart India Hackathon as an initiative that will provide students a platform for solving some of the problems that we are facing in our daily lives. In this initiative, problems are posed to the technology students, so that they can suggest innovative solutions of it.
Students who want to participate in it can read the notification and apply online for the registration process before the closing date.
Smart India Hackathon – Highlights:
|Initiative Name||Smart India Hackathon|
|Organized by||Ministry of HRD & AICTE|
|Purpose||To get innovative solutions to the problems faced by Private, Public Sector industries and NGOs in cost effective ways|
Smart India Hackathon
Organizers of Smart India Hackathon (SIH):
Ministry of Human Resources Development and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) is organizing Smart India Hackathon (SIH).
What is SIH?
- An initiative by Ministry of HRD
- Involves 1 Lakh+ technical students, 1300+ technical institutions, 200+ organizations from across India
- World’s biggest Software and Hardware Hackathon
- 3rd edition of highly successful Smart India Hackathon initiative
- Technology Students across India compete to creatively solve problems and offer technical solutions
- Harness expertise of students from IISc, IITs, NITs and AICTE/UGC approved institutions.
Know About: PMRY Loan Yojana
Who Can Participate?
All the students that are pursuing degree or in AICTE Recognized institutes in India can participate in this programme.
- Rupees One Lakh is the prize amount of each problem statement.
- Performance of each student innovator will be monitored by SIH team and experts from participating ministries/ companies/ organizations during the time of Smart India Hackathon.
Read About: Balak Balika Protsahan Yojana
Private & Public Sector industries and NGOs can join Smart India Hackathon (SIH). They can share their problems and solved it by getting innovative solutions from the students across India.
- Agriculture & Rural Development
- Clean Water
- Robotics and Drones
- Healthcare & Biomedical devices
- Renewable energy
- Security & Surveillance
- Smart Communication
- Smart Vehicles
- Waste Management
Check Out: Government Schemes Toll Free Number
Why to join Smart India Hackathon (SIH)?
Innovative Solutions: Through SIH, companies will get cost effective solutions in an innovative way.
Out-of-the-Box Solutions: Talented students from all over the country will provide out-of-the-box solutions to various global problems.
Innovation Movement Opportunity: SIH is the world’s biggest open innovation movement opportunity that involves working with some of the best talented individuals in the country.
Recognition And Visibility: Nationally Recognition and visibility for the companies across all premier institutions in India.
How to Register For Smart India Hackathon?
- Interested and eligible students can visit the official website of SIH i.e www.sih.gov.in
- On the menu bar of the home page, press on “Login/Register” link.
- After that, press on “Register Now” link for new registration and select the registration type.
- Enter AICTE/AISHE Code, college name, email, mobile number etc details for the registration process.
- Hit on “Register” button to complete the registration process.
Apply Online: Login/Register
Press Here: SIH Official Website
|Software Edition (Online Platform) |
|01st-03rd August 2020|
|Hardware Edition Grand Finale||Dates to be announced soon|
- Phone No: +91 20 40130777
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Smart India Hackathon complete details are well mentioned on this page of recruitmentresult.com Students can also book mark our web portal to get latest updates about the schemes organized by the Government.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rojgar Yojana||Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana|
|Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana||Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy|
|Haryana Saksham Yojana||Free Education Scheme|